Secret Sensations | โœŽ

By 1800feelings

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ โ€ข------------------------โ€ข Book 1 S... More

Summary
Aesthetics
Dedication๏ฟผ
โ”Š01. Parents who care
โ”Š02. Tall kid
โ”Š03. Work
โ”Š04. Fucking people
โ”Š05. Shopping
โ”Š06. Fuck
โ”Š07. Movie Night
โ”Š08. Grand Prize
โ”Š09. Spinach
โ”Š10. So fucking nervous
โ”Š11. 88th Chances
โ”Š12. I've Gotten A Date
โ”Š13. Date Night
โ”Š14. Jacking off
โ”Š15. I hate you
โ”Š16. Bye Bye Therapist
โ”Š17. Anti-hangout
โ”Š18. Wooden spoon
โ”Š19. DC
โ”Š20. Pretty boy
โ”Š21. Leaf
โ”Š22. My arms
โ”Š23. Gorilla
โ”Š25. Power Couple Material
โ”Š26. Hey, dad
โ”Š27. Coping mechanism
โ”Š28. Helpless
โ”Š29. Duck Tape
โ”Š30. Don't cry
โ”Š31. Our Image
โ”Š32. Famous
โ”Š33. Frosty
โ”Š34. Strip club
โ”Š35. Bitch
โ”Š36. Bella
โ”Š37. Super Star
โ”Š38. Weather Boy
โ”Š39. Her
โ”Š40. Heartbeat
โ”Š41. Boy?
โ”Š42. 100 Bucks
โ”Š43. Game night
โ”Š44. Boyfriend
โ”Š45.Gorgeous
โ”Š46. No Way
โ”Š47. So Much More
โ”Š48. He's Terrifying
โ”Š49. Party
โ”Š50. I'm So Sorry
โ”Š51. Masterpiece
โ”Š52. Just A Billionaire
โ”Š53. Lovebirds
โ”Š54. Embarrassing
โ”Š55. What To Do

โ”Š24. Pity

2.1K 54 6
By 1800feelings

One thing I absolutely hate is pity.

I don't understand why people waste their time pretending to feel bad for someone only to stab them in the back a week later.

It's pointless.

If you really felt bad you would ask how to help with the problem, not just talk to me in that annoying baby voice and tell me "it's what you signed up for" or "it's apart of the job."

I've heard those sentences to many times to count.

And at this point it's just another thing for me to block out. That and just about anything Matt says.

"Seriously, drop it." I tell Leonardo who has a disgusting look of pity on his face. He puts his hands up in surrender, "fine. Now are we going to figure this out or what?"

I give Leonardo a confused look, "the cook book?" "Oh. Yeah, uh, we might as well" I stutter turning back to the cookbook.

I really regret telling Bella I know what I'm doing. Looking at this book is confusing the shit out of me. "Thought you said you know Spanish Mr. Smart guy." Bella teases, "I said I knew Spanish Bella, not know." I reply leaning on the counter.

Bella shakes her head, "you should have been more specific."

"How?" I'm so fucking confused. Bella shakes her head and shuts the book. "I don't care about this anymore, the guys are almost here." I nod and follow Bella up the stairs, parting at the top to go to our rooms.

I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower before grabbing a hoodie and shorts to wear.

Quickly throwing the outfit on I walk down the stairs just as the front door slams shut. When I reach the bottom I see Nick and Enzo all kissy face, Elsie whispering something to Bella, and Jayden, Matt, and Chris talking.

"Hey Leo," Elsie says smiling. "Why are we greeting each other? I did not spend who knows how long on a plane just so we can sit here and greet each other like it's the 60s!" Matt says, strutting over to the living room.

"How can you live with such an idiot?" Bella asked concerned. "Uh, last time I checked, we both live with him." Nick says.

Nick and Bella go back and forth for a while but all I can think about is the sensation I feel every time I'm near her.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"This is actually good!" Matt says surprised. Apparently a one star Chinese restaurant is Matt's new favorite restaurant. Bella looks at Matt in half disbelief half disgust. "You do realize how disgusting that place was right?"

"You do realize how stupid you sound?" Matt says, shoveling more food into his mouth.

"I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed of him." Bella whispers to me. I shake my head, "you still love him." "Love is a strong word."

"People have found rats!" Elsie exclaims. I look up, realizing I've tuned everyone else out. "I told you that place was disgusting." Bella states.

"That place was not disgusting! The booths were comfortable." Matt defends. "The booths were probably full of rat shit." Nick chimes in.

Before Matt can reply, Simba comes running into the living room. He gives me a warning look before sitting down in front of Bella. "Ugh not this one." Matt groans.

Bella's jaw drops, "doesn't say that, you'll hurt his feelings!"

Sweet girl.

Nick sighs, "not this again."

"You argue with him regularly?" Elsie says, squatting down and petting the dog. Bella shakes her head, "you wanna go outside sim?" His ears immediately perk up. "Go get your brother then." And he's off.

"You wanna come?" Bella asks Elsie. "Sure!" The two of them walk out of the room and it falls silent. That is until the front door shuts.

"So what's up with you and Izzy?" Nick asks. Straight to the point, ok.

"Nothing." I reply, trying my best not to look suspicious. "Nothing? When we left you two wouldn't even talk to each other and now you're sitting by each other and having these secret conversations."

"Sitting by each other was totally random and I don't know anything about these secret conversations." I say. Jayden just shrugs, "whatever you say Leo." The way he looks at me tells me everything I need to know.

He knows I'm falling for her.

And it's really fucking obvious.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter:
Words: 831
posted: 10/19/22  2:16 pm

I honestly don't know what's up with me.

My heart wants to write but my mind doesn't. I can come up with all these story ideas, but never write them.

I'm not sure if I really love writing.

I'll for sure finish this book and then after that I'll see. I don't want to feel pressured to write and guilty when I don't.

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 607 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...
10.4K 580 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
49.9K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...
220K 10.1K 126
[COMPLETED] Two souls caged by their hearts and minds. One key will make them free. It only takes one kiss for someone to feel something. For Caralei...