Adopted by Niall Horan

By tpwk1210

What happens when Niall adopts Bella. What will management think? what will the boys think? what will his par... More

Management
Adopted
Meeting The Boys

Freaking adorable

9 0 0
By tpwk1210

(Bella Pov)
Me and Daddy were in the car on the way home when he said. Sweetie are you hungry. Yes, I said okay lets go to the store and get something to eat sound good. Yes daddy.

(Niall Pov)

I can't believe she called me daddy for the first time yay. I pulled up to the store and put  my sunglasses and hoddie on then i got out of the truck and got Bella out the car  then we went inside the store to the chip section Bella and i got crisp as we were about to  leave the store i had an idea hey Bella stand by that wall ok, ok she said now hold up you your bag of crisp and say cheese  just as she said that i snapped a photo of her(ITS THE PHOTO AT THE TOP JUST IGNORE THE PHONE THAT YOU SEE) It looks freaking adorable  I am so  glad I adopted Bella and I just hope the boys  like her too but even if they don't  I'm keeping her anyway.

HI GUYS I'M GOING TO STOP THERE BECAUSE I GOT SCHOOL TOMMORROW SO HAVE AN AMAZAYN NIGHT OR DAY LOVE YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
63.7K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
88K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
675K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...