Amity Park Protectors

By RememberEmber1

(takes place during What Is The EctoFlu) Vlad, Danny, Ember, Dani, Kitty, Shadow, Skele, Heartbreaker, Black... More

Amity Park under attack
Pandora talks to Johnny
Amity Park Protectors
The Amity Park Protectors can't save the day
Youngblood, Amorpho, and Box Ghost talk to Johnny
Team Phantom Reunites
Dr. Frostbite
Gravekeeper Returns
Kitty gets help
Danny helps Youngblood
Skele's gone...
the kids go to Pandora's
Kitty and Johnny's talk

Skeleta and Yona attack

6 0 0
By RememberEmber1

Yona's P.O.V.
"Did you destroy Youngblood yet?" Mom asked "no ma'am, not yet" I said "why not?" Mom asked "I couldn't find him" I lied "alright, we can destroy him later, but for now let's destroy the rest of his goody two shoes teammates" Mom said "yes ma'am" I said "oh no guys, Youngblood's mom and sister are going to destroy us" Clockwork said "oh no, Danielle, Sydney, Dora, Vivian, Box Ghost, Amorpho, Jazz, Sam, Tucker, Valerie, Wulf, Cujo, Ember we need to get out of here before we get destroyed by Youngblood's sister and mom" Danny said "how come we can't see them?" Youngblood's girlfriend asked "they can only be seen and heard by adults" Danny said "come on guys" the human redhead said, then she, the blue ghost in overralls, Heartbreaker the gray dragon nerd ghost, the blue dragon princess, Vivian, the shapeshifter ghost with no face, the goth human girl, the human techno geek, the ghost hunter girl, the werewolf, the puppy that can turn into a huge dog, Danny, and Ember all left, then I started lasering all the remaining adults.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...