𝘾𝙍𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂...

By ign9t1ca

in which 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 finds some random celeb through instagram. when they meet every harboured feeling b... More

𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙎
𝙄. "bowie lyrics & 711"
𝙄𝙄. "boys"
𝙄𝙑. "who?"
𝙑𝙄. "train wreck meeting"

𝙄𝙄𝙄. "the girl"

453 20 18
By ign9t1ca

ੈ✩‧₊˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
crying lighting ── chapter three

˗ˏˋ the girl 'ˎ˗

MASON grumbled as his eyes opened. the suns warmth emitting from the gaps between his black-out curtains. the blonde had fallen asleep at around three am on call with Miguel. they had both spent all night trying to convince mason to be courageous enough to DM Billy, unsurprisingly it didn't work, but then again Mason wasn't even sure what he was supposed to say.

He couldn't just text her saying something along the lines of 'hey, you looked really pretty in your post.' could he?

the thought made him freeze.

how would she take it if a random guy DM'd her calling her pretty, there's no way it hasn't happened before. Billy was currently one of the top teen actresses at the moment she'd been in the spotlight way too long for an incident like that not to happen.

Whining at his thoughts he rolled himself over turning to lay on his stomach instead of his back, he decided it was probably better to get up and actually make something of his day than just lay thinking about the girl he'd been pinning over.

He stomped all the way until he reached the kitchen, its muted blue color perfectly represented his current feeling. Mason sat down at one of the barstools, crossing his arms on top of the island counter and slipping his head atop them, groaning yet again.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Brooke declared as he entered the room, Mason's response was yet another dragged-out muffled groan.

Brooke stopped pouring her apple juice, her face contorted in confused, it was way too early for him to already have an attitude, "Or not, I guess?"

Mason breathed out before uttering a few muffled words.

"what?" she uttered, it was barely eight in the morning, the two teens were tired, and due to Mason's current attitude Brooke's confusion just kept growing, "ok, what's your problem this morning. I get you're a bitch but still."

"huh?" The hit at his personality seemed to wake him up. "Nothing's wrong, I'm just-"

"Lonely?"

"What the fuck, Brooke?" He exclaimed.

She laughed, being the oldest, Brooke loved messing with her brother, it was her job as his sister. Mason had always been quiet but when he really wanted to he could be a little shit. "Okay, why are you acting like this, what happened?" she laughed.

"Nothing just-"

"Girls?" Brooke cut him off, the interruption caught him off guard but he assumed she had heard him and Miguel the previous night since their rooms are right next to each other.

Before he could lie to his sister, she interrupted again.
"Is it the girl whose instagram you stalk everyday?"

"I- yeah. I mean i guess it's not really stalking it's more like—" he stuttered out resting his chin on his arms.

"you're in love with her and she just ignores your desperate attempts at being noticed?"

Masons was now full of shame and a bit embarrassed.
"i'm not in love with her," he retorted. "i'd just enjoy it if we could talk and perhaps kiss, maybe?"

"You sound five." Brooke retorted. "why can't you just DM or something, or like do you not know any of her friends? maybe they can put you on." she listed.

Mason listened carefully before saying, "Did Miguel put you up to this? cause that's exactly what he told me last night,"

"Oh my gosh, why does it matter i'm trying to help you."

"No i know but you guys just don't get it." He finished quietly as their mom walked into the room, her heels clacking against the cedar floor.

"what are you guys talking about?"

Mason and Brooke shared a look, the redhead raised her eyebrows nodding towards the woman in the corner silently asking if she could tell her, while he fought with himself over saying yes or no, shaking and nodding his head repeatedly and aggressively.

Lucille shook her head, "You realize i can see you guys fighting over telling me, right? so what is it?" A strict look appeared on her face.

The siblings continued their silent fight.

"it's nothing—"

"—Masons in love!"

"Brooke!"

"Sorry! i can't handle moms peer pressure." Brooke shyly confessed, before leaving a groaning Mason and a smiling Lucille in the kitchen.

Lucilles amusement grew as Mason shyly smiled, "Oh c'mon Mason, it's just a girl how bad could this crush be."

But Billy wasn't just a girl. He didn't really know her but he could just tell she was different, whether it was how she carried herself, or the uniqueness of her name. The espresso toned eyes, or her radiance, he could tell she wasn't just a girl. She was the girl.

"Wow it really does seem like you're in love." Lucille spoke catching his attention.

shit did he say all that out loud?

"Look honey," She said while putting a head on his head brushing curls away from his face. "I know you've always been kinda closed off with us, and that's fine, but you can't close off your feelings, it just doesn't work that way," his head slowly turned to look at her. "i mean why do you think i ended up with your dad."

This made him laugh.

His parent's love was something he deeply admired, as did Brooke. He was glad it was his mom talking to him about this, if roles were switched and it was his dad combing a hand through his curls the boy probably would've ended up listening to 90's rock after a 'theres plenty of fish in the sea' talk.

"y'know what mom," he started as he rose from his seat. "i think i'm just gonna go shower or something."

Proving her point, Mason was pretty closed off about his feelings with them, she just hoped something would happen to change things.

His steps echoed through the hall, walls littered with pictures of family members. His parent's wedding photos, Brooke's friends, their grandparents softly kissing each other, cousins and their significant others during the family trip to the lake house.

Maybe he could take Billy to it once they got together. He shook his head at the thought. As if that would ever happen.

A buzzing in his pocket made him stop walking as he reached for his phone checking to see who texted him.

Surprised, surprise it was Miguel.

NEW CHAT
——————————————
2 PARTICIPANTS !

WENDYS SON🫥 - Miguel
STALKER👨🏾‍🦰 - Mason

Today 8:44 am

WENDYS SON🫥
DUDEEEEEEE
HAVE U SEEN TS?
*vid*

STALKER👨🏾‍🦰
NO FUCKING WAY
IS THAT REAL????

WENDYS SON🫥
YEAH
I JOINED THE LIVE LAST
NIGHT AFTER U FELL
ASLEEP

STALKER👨🏾‍🦰
SKKSSIJDKAJSK
THATS INSANE
BILLYS COMING TO THE PREMIER

WENDYS SON🫥
seems like it
yk what that means
😏

STALKER👨🏾‍🦰
um no?

WENDYS SON🫥
dumbass it means you have
two weeks to prepare
what ur gonna say when u meet her

STALKER👨🏾‍🦰
y do i have to prepare
can't i just meet her that day
n see how it goes?

WENDYS SON🫥
bc ur the type of guy to run
away when a pretty girl talks to him

STALKER👨🏾‍🦰
fair.
yk what
i'm gonna DM her
it's ab time

WENDYS SON 🫥
FUCK YEAH ITS AB TIME
be casual
don't act obsessed
my little boys all grown up🥲
i feel so proud
come here hunny🤗
*read

AUTHORS NOTE ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

um idk what masons moms name is so pretend it's lucille

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 51 4
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮...
6K 132 26
❛ as long as i'm with you, i've got a smile on my face ❜ ── 💌 IN WHICH they both get casted in zombies 4 as love interests but is she ready to take...
503K 13.6K 56
"Do you Mike Jefferson, take Jessica Harrison as you're lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked Mike. His face lit up. "I do." He said proudly. "And...
15.2K 381 93
IN WHICH... i help you with covers, graphics and everything in between!