Orc's Beloved

ModernWitchGirl

One day, Robin was suddenly summoned to another world, along with a girl for the savior summoning ritual. To... Еще

Note
Chapter 1 (The Summoning Ceremony)
Chapter 2 (Captured)
Chapter 3 (Nandral)
Chapter 4 (The Village)
Chapter 5 (The Village Part 2)
Oh My Gosh!
Chapter 6 (Exploring)
Chapter 7 (Bath)
Update on me
Chapter 8 (Comfort)
Chapter 9 (Demonstration)
Chapter 10 (Take me)
Chapter 11 (Take me part 2)
Hello
Chapter 12 (Sweet Morning)
Chapter 13 (Jealousy and Possessiveness)
Chapter 14 (Attack)

Update on me part 2

5.9K 89 10
ModernWitchGirl

Hey, guys! So class just started for me. Which is a bummer. And I am sad to say, that... Updating this story will take much longer than it already is, due to my study which is the reason I released a double chapter. So, I hope you understand. But, don't worry, I'll update when I have the time.

Also, is there some artist among my readers. Cause, I would appreciate it if you can make me your art of what Robin and Nandral would look like.

My email: moorespica@gmail.com

I'm not saying you have to necessarily. But, if you do, send it to me here. And I'll post it on my upcoming chapters. Also state your username. Ultimately, the choice is yours. Bye!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.4K 416 32
"We caused the end of the world. Turns out it's easier than you might think it is. All you need is a group of eco anarchists and an ounce of magic, a...
1K 105 20
Another Stupid Spell is a first person high fantasy novel, the likes of which hasn't been seen in 60 years. The tone and vocabulary of the story shif...
Desirable (mxm) 𝐒𝐀𝐕

Про оборотней

526K 26.8K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
192 14 6
When I was first found by the Matriarch, I was named Val-iea, Little Warrior. I was different, but she and the others of the Tribe love me all the sa...