NOTHING'S CHANGE |L. Ackerman...

By ishark-baittt

(F/N) (L/N) was used to heartbreak and angst. The girl had grown up without the love and support that parents... More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴀ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ

131 0 0
By ishark-baittt

hello and welcome!

my name is kiana, I've been a writer here on wattpad since 2014ish. 

I'm sure many of you can relate to me when I say that the things I wrote when I was like 12, 13, and 14 years old are actually cringe and I am embarrassed to have it tied to this account. that is why I will be editing each chapter so I don't have to lay awake at night thinking about all the embarrassing things I did as a pre-teen.

with all that being said, I'll probably unpublish all chapters (with the exception of this one) and re-upload them when they are finalized. you all are free to reread the book if you'd like, or completely ignore this if you'd like! no worries :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful August! as always, my dms are always open if you'd like to talk and if you'd like to reach me via instagram (@kianajeager) feel free to!

see y'all around!

love,

kiana jeager

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...