โ™”๐™ท๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐šœโ™” ~ ๐™ผ๐š’๐šข๐šŠ. ๐™ฒ ๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa GhostyTransBoi

โ™”๐™ป๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›... Wiฤ™cej

โ˜”๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ School โ™ฅ
DOPE SKETCH
S
Training...

Catboy and Adam

150 5 11
Autorstwa GhostyTransBoi

"Huh! What's with that board?" Pennywise said. 'Yup that's a board Reki definitely'. "It's my secret snowboard wheel's. I remodelled the trucks to spin. he could move sideways if he really wanted it too. That's way he can't put stress on the board no matter which way he swings the nose." Reki replied "what are you on man! If you did that he will never be able to skate straight!" "Nah you wouldn't be able to but langa sure can, the way he rides his board is insane!" Reki said to the clown then sticking half of his body outside the car screaming something. "GET BACK IN THE CAR YOU IDIOT YOU'RE GONNA FALL" i screamed at him knowing it's no use.

I looked out the window seeing that Miya had said something but  i couldn't hear him yet he seemed worried about something.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

Miya's POV

'Shit' "it sounds like the slime" i mumbled turning my attention back on the race.

\\ Flash Back \\

"We're nothing like you.." one boy said, "ya you're gonna be the famous one."

'Why am i thinking about this right now...?'

"You think you're so much better than us!"

"No i don't..." i wispier.

"You just want us around to be your entourage." The one on the left said.

"Not true.." i wispier again now on the verge of tears.

"Hero's don't associate with slimes! Didn't your manager teach you that!" The boy in the middle yelled again.

\\ Flash back over \\

"I can't lose... not after what I've had to deal with." I said hearing nothing, not even the wheels on my board, the yells from the crowd, the wind going through my hair. Nothing. Nothing at all, only my voice.

'Tch. Especially not to him. stupid slime!'

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

READERS POV

"Holy balls-! How fast is that board!" Pennywise screamed. "A lot faster than what he is displaying right now!" Reki replied. "Faster?! Reki can you upgrade my board to go that fast?" I asked with stars in my eyes. "Maybe" 'yes!'

"Wait what's langa do-" i cut myself off as the three of us watch him leap off the ground onto the tree and pop himself off. "REKI WHAT THE HELL! YOU SAID THIS GUY COULD BARELY DO AN OLLIE!" I said yelling at him.

"ALRIGHTY! HE NAILED IT!" Reki screamed while choking clown dude. 'Umm... i think Reki's killing him...'

After Reki finally let go of the clown we continue to watch what was happening right in front of us. Miya suddenly twisted his board and landed it on its side. "Holy shit- this is getting good" i whispered "What's that kids deal!". "We got to get ahead old man!" Reki ordered "I'm not old! I'M 20 FRICKING 4!" "YOUR 24?!" I yelled.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

Shadow pulled into the building and me and reki immediately jumped out. As we stared at Langa, Reki started screaming something at him 'if i can hardly bear him then langa definitely can't hear him at all... hopefully he will still understand what he needs to do though...' i thought with a worried expression as langa smiled at us

Langa suddenly slides on the hand rail and miya started screaming at him "stop! The hand rail is too jacked off! you're not gonna make it!" Miya yelled still at the top of the stairs, "you're gonna fall!" The clown warned him. 'Not with that board he won't' i thought smirking while remembering what Reki said earlier about remodelling the board.

Langa then put pressure done on the nose and swings the tail of the board to the front. As soon as he does that the crowd that formed at the finish line started cheering and soon Miya and Langa now were neck and neck and then, it was over. The race had finally come to a end and the loser of this race had been...

Miya

"How did Miya lose?!"

Miya had lost, his first loss but definitely not his last...

"Langa! You're so awesome!" Reki said while hugging him. I walked over to the duo and stayed standing at the side. "Nice seeing you again Langa. You did great." I told him with a smile which he returned. Reki then went on to praise the board he had made as i had turned to look at Miya. Miya had his head down completely tuning out everyone and everything around him as if he was the only one there. He look shocked, disappointed even, 'Is Miya ok..? Has he never lost before? He doesn't seem to be taking this too well.' I thought while frowning at his state wanting to go talk with him comfort him even but not knowing how to.

"I don't understand how i lost" he said while shaking, " i can explain it to you if you want, why you failed." Reki told him finally bringing him back from his trance.

"What do you mean." Miya said in a harsh tone, "the reason we started skating was to have fun".

"Fun?"

"Sure... i guess so, i think i had a lot of fun in fact."

"At least... in the beginning"

.

.

.

.

"For awhile..."

"But then everyone disappeared."

"They leave you behind when you get good."

"No one wants to play when you win all the time" he finished off.

// Flick //

"Wha-! OW! Why'd you do that!" Miya said "Why are you a dumbass." Reki replied. "Not everyone is obsessed with winning Miya. You don't need to win to have fun." I said stepping into the conversation, "hey, Miya i had a great time let's skate again soon." Langa spoke. "I doesn't matter whether you win or lose..." i started, "we're still your friends who love to skate." Reki finished.

'Is Miya... crying?' I thought but then Miya turned away to hide his face from us. "Your too weak. You'll never stand against me!" He said "are you kidding me? You better not be thinking that you're all that just because you know some tricks" Reki told him. "Shut up you slime" "pfft! He just called you a slime!" I laughed. "Where's that smile! Where is it~?" Reki said pulling on Miya's cheeks.

"I never realized how your face looked Reki, it's weird-" Langa commented "PFFT!" "Who me?! How dare you!" "What do you mean?" "You said i had a weird face!" "No i didn't... i said it was a...unique face." "Don't try to trick me with your fancy words!" "Pfft- Hahaha!" Both Miya and I laughed at the two.

"Skating should be fun yes? That's something each of us stand to learn..."

"Adam"?

"Adam is here?"

"I've never seen him before"

"Woah... the legend has descended"

'Adam? Who's adam? Is he really that important?'

"Adam's here..." 'why does Miya know him?' I thought confused. "No way... The legendary Adam?!" Reki yelled in excitement.

"You seem to be running on empty again Miya." Adam spoke and didn't  even look at us. 'Fucking hell he just got here and i already hate him how can Reki be so excited to see this guy?' I thought standing behind Miya with my hands in my pocket's again.

"Friends Skating is wonderful, at this point in your life you have nothing left..." he comments, 'tch i really wanna punch this guys face but i know just by how everyone reacted to him being here i wouldn't stand a chance.' I look back at Miya seeing that he was shaking and shocked by what Adam said. Because of this i put my hand on his shoulder to hopefully calm him down even though I'm not the best at comforting people.

"Well... anyway, i observed your technique you have quite the talent." Adam said to Langa "brilliant actual, but you'll be even better if you fix how you shift your body weight, for instance when you do an ollie take your foot and... may i touch you?-" he continued "hold on a second. Take back what you said about Miya." After Reki said that both Miya and I looked over to him in shock.

"And what if i will not take it back?" "Then you leave me no choice! I'll make you!".

After Reki challenged Adam to a beef everyone started yelling.

"If i win this match you apologize to Miya!" Reki demanded, "i don't need your pity slime! I'm not afraid of starting over, it's fine. Rules are rule i can't change them." "Reki! You know that what he said to Miya was wrong but what if you end up injured because of this!" I said, I was worried about what might happen. "It's not about pity or if i get injured, it's about being done with people like him treating others like complete trash. Hey! I know you can hear me! I can see your ears sticking out from that mask."

"I wonder. If we could see our emotions, what shape would they take for the mood's we're in." "Huh?" " i imagine mine would be a spring. Picture it. The amount of flowing water would reflect what I'm feeling." "I'm not here for a poetry reading, i wa-" "if we were to look right now my spring would be a desert. Because that's the level of interest i have in humouring mediocrity. However. You, your talent drips from you. I've become a river. You've created a deluge of intrigue. Oh~. A flow of information has burst open my dam, so I've chosen my prize." He says while skating around langa.

"i want to skate with you next...and i also would like Miya and the other one with the coding on his sweater to skate against each other... how does that sound.?"

|
|
|
|
|
.
.
.
.
.

"I can't wait" both me and langa said at the same time.

☁︎︎꧁☂︎︎☔︎︎☂︎︎꧂☁︎︎

welp... these last two chapters took a while to post... anyways i made a new cover for the book I hope you like it cya.

~ghosty

1647 words

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

551K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
410K 16.8K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
317K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
668K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...