I'll Always Choose You #Watty...

By arabella_tomlinson

Giovani 'Gio' D'Angelo, Mafia Leader of The Greeks is known for his ruthlessness, his infamous glare that cou... More

1. Nico
2. Gio
3. Nico
4. Gio
5. Nico
6. Gio
7. Nico
8. Gio
9. Nico
10. Gio
11. Nico
12. Gio
13. Nico
14. Gio
15. Nico
16. Gio
17. Nico
18. Gio
19. Nico
20. Gio
21. Nico
22. Gio
23. Nico
24. Gio
25. Nico
26. Gio
27. Nico
28. Gio
29. Nico
31. Nico
32. Gio
33. Nico
34. Gio
35. Nico
36. Gio
37. Nico
38. Gio
39. Nico
40. Gio
41. Nico
42. Gio
43. Nico
44. Gio
45. Nico
46. Gio
47. Nico
48. Gio
49. Nico
50. Gio
51. Nico
52. Gio
53. Nico
54. Gio
55. Nico
56. Gio
57. Nico
58. Gio
59. Nico
60. Gio
61. Nico
62. Gio
63. Nico
64. Gio
65. Nico
66. Gio
67. Nico
68. Gio
69. Nico
Epilogue. Gio

30. Gio

2.6K 115 16
By arabella_tomlinson

"God you're beautiful," I whispered as I stared down at Nico who was flushed and covered in sweat from our love making. He rolled his eyes and slapped my chest making me chuckle, "Everything about you is perfect."

"I look terrible right now," he replied as he ran his fingers through his hair and I shook my head.

"Whether you have bed hair or not, you're beautiful," I stated before leaning down and pressing my lips to his and he sighed before tangling his fingers in my hair. "I'm going to make love to you until the sun comes over the horizon,"

"Less talking and more kissing," he whispered making me chuckle.

I got above him without removing my lips from his and he pulled his legs apart letting me settle between them. I reached down between us making Nico gasp as my fingers wrapped around his growing member. I swiped my thumb over the slit making him moan against my lips.

"You're perfect." I whispered before tracing my lips down to his jaw and neck where I began to suck on his skin. I could feel his chest rising and falling as he got harder in my hand.

"Gio," he gasped as I felt pre-cum on my thumb and smiled, I stoped stroking him which only caused Nico to whine at the loss of contact only to gasp a second later as I inserted a finger into him.

"Absolutely beautiful," I whispered as I kissed lower and lower as I moved down his body. I looked up to him and saw him already looking down at me with hooded eyes and lips parted. As I stared up at him, I inserted a second finger into him and I could tell he wanted to close his eyes at the sensation but refused as he kept his gaze on me. I smiled up at him before taking him into my mouth as I began moving my fingers into him. That was all it took for him to become a moaning and gasping mess. His head was thrown back against the pillows as his fingers found their way into my hair in a tight grip making me groan which only sent vibrations against his cock that twitched in my mouth.

When I knew he was close to climaxing, I removed my fingers and popped him out of my moth before climbing back up and pressing my lips to his and he groaned. I took that as my chance to slam into him and he gasped.

"Fuck," I hissed as his nails dug into my back and waited for him to adjust because no matter how many times we made love, he was always tight.

"Mo-move," he whispered as he looked up at me, "please." I didn't need to be asked twice as I began a steady rhythm of thrusting into him before pulling back and leaving just the tip of my cock inside before slamming into him.

I don't know how long I went at that rhythm until I felt my climax reaching its peak and begun thrusting into Nico harder and faster as he gasped, moaned and dug his nails into my back with each hard thrust. I wrapped my free hand around his hard cock and began pumping him along with each thrust.

"Close," Nico whimpered as he threw his head back against the pillow, his hair creating a halo around him and my god he liked breathtaking and sexy and beautiful and shit he was perfection.

"Not yet," I growled as I thrusted into him as I pumped him.

He whimpered and I could see tears begin to roll down his cheeks. I leaned down and licked the slaty liquid off of him before pressing my lips to his.

"Just a little longer, cuore mio," I whispered, "hold on just a little longer,"

"Please," he whimpered as he stared up at me, "So close,"

I pecked his lips and nodded, and just like that he was coming against our chest, his whole body shuttering and shaking with his climax and I groaned and with one final thrust of my hips, I felt my own climax leave my body and flood into him. His chest heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath. I staid in him as he milked me dry.

"Fuck," I hissed and he chuckled making me look down at him with a raised brow. He gave me a sleepy smile as he cupped my face bad brought me down to him and a moment later his lips were on mine in a tender kiss.

"I love you," he murmured and I smiled rubbing my nose against his just as the sun began to rise in the horizon.

"Ti amo,cuore mio," I replied and he smiled, "come, get some sleep."

"I'm going to be so sore later today," he mumbled making me bite my lip before pulling out of him and he winced

"Sorry," I whispered and he shook his head, "I'm going to run us a bath, I'll be right back,"

*********

I sat in my office as Nico slept in our room down the hall. It was currently 6:45 in the morning and as much as I wanted to sleep, I just couldn't. I reached towards the drawer where I had placed the letter that Cam had given me from my mother the night before just before I headed out to the compound where the ceremony took place. I've read it over and over that I have it already memorized even if I had just gotten it yesterday.

I took a deep breath and pulled the letter from it's envelope and stared at my mother's handwriting.

My Dearest Gio,

I've been trying to write this for months but
then I start crying and have to put it down.
But it's crunch time now. The day before your
wedding - so the tears will just have to flow
as I type. I'm not even sure where to begin.
How do you sum up the years
with the joy of your heart?

I'm going to shed quite a few tears over the
next two days. They're a mix. A mix of
sadness that one of the greatest parts of my
life has come to an end - mothering you. But
also a mix of joy. I'm so proud of you! As a
mom, my job is literally to work myself out of
a job and watch as you move on to start your
own family. Despite my very flawed parenting
abilities, you've turned into a pretty awesome
young man.

I hope you never grow tired of hearing me say,
"I love you." When I say those three little words they speak volumes.

So here it is, your wedding week. I look at you with such pride and love, and then all the sudden you're not 27 anymore. You're that newborn I'm holding in my arms for the first time thinking to myself, ' Now what do I do?'

You're 6 months old refusing to sleep and pretty much wearing almost everything I give you to eat. You're 11 months old and taking your first steps. Then in the blink of the eye you're running. You're four years old starting preschool and you can't stop smiling, while I can't stop crying.

You're 6 years old and in kindergarten, so proud of your Power Rangers lunchbox and love making friends. You're 10 years old following your Papa's lead and getting your first gun. I told him you were still to young to own one but that man is just as stubborn as you are and said "if my boy is going to take over the gang, he needs to learn how to hold a gun."

You're 13 years old, and it's no longer cool when your mom kisses you goodbye when you walk out the door.You're taller than me and growing way too fast, but still my little boy.

You're 16 years old training with your friends in the compound and I could hear guns being fired all the way down at the house. Those sleepless night for me are back waiting for you to come home. You're 18 years old as I sit in the living room reading a book as I wait for you to return from your trip to Italy with your father where you went to learn the ins and outs of being a mafia leader.

You're 21 years old, and you're taking the oath to "protect and serve" making me proud and scared at the same time. Watching you take your place as head of the The Greeks terrifies me because I can't picture my little boy being a mafia leader but aside from that I feel pride because I know you'll lead the gang in the right direction with a gentle yet iron hand.

You're 26 years old, and you call to tell me you've met the one. The boy of your dreams that you love with your whole heart, and that you can't wait to spend the rest of your life with him.

So my son, on the week of your wedding at 27 years old you've made me more proud than any mother could ever be. You've grown into the most amazing young man, and you're giving me one of the most incredible gifts... A new son to love.

Congratulations my son. And like your favorite bedtime story said...."I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be".

Now, how about those grandkids?

Love,

Mom

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat as I folded the letter as tears welled in my eyes. She had my whole life planned out but she never got to see any of it. And that fucking kills me and angers me to no end. He stole everything from me because of his jealousy and I am fucking glad that Robert is dead. But that still doesn't change the fact that my parents and sister were taken from me and they never got to see me marry Nico.

"There you are," Nico's sleepy voice said as he walked into my office as I put the letter away, and he frowned as he took in my appearance before walking over to me and straddling my lap when I pushed away from my desk. "You read it again, didn't you?"

I only pulled him against me and he sighed ticking his head under my chin as his arms wrapped around my waist. "They're with you always."

"Just like yours are with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.4K 16
My life has never been roses and sunshine. I could go on and on about how I grew up in a broken household, a junkie prostitute for a mother who pimpe...
21.8K 277 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...
57.9K 889 36
"Whatever happens between us is poisonous and doomed." ----- Gianna Berlusconi is an assassin. Trained from her early years to kill, making her an im...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...