ฦฯƒ เดŸแฅ™ษพฯษพฮนเดŸาฝเดŸ โ”€โ”€ ๏ผก๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ [ ๐˜–๏ฟฝ...

By saintbdubs

๐Ÿฅž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ใ€Œ่ฒดๆ–นใ‹ใ‚‰่จ€ใฃใฆใใ ใ•ใ„ใญใ€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ @_๐˜—๐˜–๐˜™_๐˜›๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ต โฟป ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐™Š๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐™๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ

๐™๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

196 10 9
By saintbdubs

[ ⚠️ ] WARNING, this episode contains;

.
➜ BULLYING
.
VIOLENCE
.
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
.

(Also de T slur, in which, im trans, but still, so so so so SO sorry for using it) You were warned, proceed with caution, and, please, enjoy this chapter.

┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ꒰꒱┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ︿︿

It was morning again...

He eventually woke up by the alarm clock he had set up to wake him up at exactly 6:00 AM.

He was still tired, and his arms still hurt from last night.

Despite that, it was still a Tuesday, so he had to get up to highscool..

¿Why did he have to go there again?

Ah yes, he was supposed to study.

At least, today he was gonna meet up with Toya at the library.

That is, if he doesn't end up in the nurse's office again.

Now that he thinks about it, he is more in the nurse's office than in class, but then again, he always gets beat up in the second period or lunch...

┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ꒰꒱┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ︿︿

“Ena, lets go, ¡we don't have all day!”

“¡I'm coming, i'm coming!”

“WELL YOU BETTER HURRY BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE AND I DON'T PLAN ON WATING FOR YOU ANY LONGER THAN I ALREADY HAVE”

He heard loud steps followed by the sound of someone loudly running on the stairs and then he saw his sister, Ena Shinonome.

“Took you long enough”

“Ugh, shut up, let's just go already.”

“Yeah, let's go.”

The siblings made their way to school, sometimes making chitchat to not be so akward, a few laughs, a few chuckles, normal stuff

┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ꒰꒱┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ︿︿

They finally arrived at the front gate, Akito did not want to enter, but he had to, he clenched his fist and silently entered.

.

.

.

Silence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Complete and utter silence...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He felt everyone was staring at him....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until a familiar voice said:

“¿Hey Akito..?”

He looked up at the person who said that, and found it was none other than Shiraishi An herself.

“Your.....”

She pointed at his hand.

“Your... Your wrist is....”

He looked at his wrist and saw...

Blood.

Blood all over his hand and his uniform.

“Shit...”

Was all he was able to mutter out before rushing in to the bathroom.

┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ꒰꒱┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ︿︿

So there he stood, washing his hands with some water and bandages to his side.

He was in trouble, he was in so much trouble, and he knew it.

He knew he would probably get yelled at for this, but, ¿What else could he do? He couldn't just let himself bleed to death in the middle of class, ¿Could he?

He wrapped the bandages tight around his arm, and looked at himself in the mirror of the bathroom.

He was crying.

Wait...

¿Why was he crying?

He'd never cried for this before, ¿so why cry for it now?

He ignored it, and just asumed it would go away, then he wiped his tears and went to class.

“¡¿Why are you so late young man?!”

The teacher yelled, but he couldn't care less.

“Sorry Miss...”

He said loud enough so she could hear, then walked to his seat.

┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ꒰꒱┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ︿︿

The lessons had never been so boring.

In fact, he thought this was the most BORING lesson he had ever attended.

E V E R.

And he didn't even know what it was about, in fact, he didn't pay attention to the last, like, 3 classes.

But finally, the bell rang, and he was free, it was finally lunch break.

He didn't even bother getting his lunch out, he knew he wouldn't be able to eat it anyway.

He stood up, and got mentally ready to leave.

He sighed and opened the door, immediately going through the hallways to go sit by a tree.

He wasnt going to try and hide, it would have been even worse.

He remembers one time he tried to hide.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He passed out and lost a lot of blood, the last he heard that day was “Hope you learn you can't hide, you tranny bitch” and he was left unconscious for the next  two days.

.

.

.

.

.

Back to the present, he could see them approaching, he was scared, so so scared. But he had to suck it up now, he was gonna get beaten up.

He wasnt gonna do anything, just take a deep breath, and accept his fate. . . . .

┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ꒰꒱┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ︿︿

He stepped into the nurses office, trembeling.

He hated to admit he had gotten beat up. Again.

¿How was he gonna tell Toya?

¿How was he gonna explain to Ena?

The thoughts went racing as he struggled to stay awake. He had never got beaten up this badly since like a month or two ago.

“P-Please, help me”

He struggled to catch his breath as he was losing his consciousness by every second passing by.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until he passed out. He doesnt know if it was the tiredness from the restless nights he had spent hating himself or maybe the beat he had gotten— ¡Or maybe even both!, but he surely needed that rest because he did not wake up until four days later.

┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ꒰꒱┇✧. ꒰꒱┇✦. ︿︿

Late night posts with Kai part two, idk what it is with me and late night posts but im asuming its just the motivation to write comes in late at night, currently hating my life tho because FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT GET 5 WINS AT COMPETITIVE SPLATOON 3 OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I hate my life so mych lije you cannot imagine.

Anyways ty for listening to my rant.

Word count: 913

[ NOT BETA / PROOF READ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.7K 33
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1M 33.9K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
87.4K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...