Sexual Exploration

Від Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... Більше

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

31

3.7K 156 30
Від Haydenpumpkinchan

Jungkook had never been this hard in his life.

The problem was, he didn't have any place to come on. Even if he took his clothes off, he didn't want to upset his teacher while he was giving out punishments. As much as Jungkook would love to get railed by his teacher, he wasn't sure if he could handle it just yet. 

He could go in Yoongi's shower again, but he also didn't want to miss the show.
So, he sat there, watching as Mr. Min dominated the fuck out of Taehyung, gripping the base of his cock as he tried desperately not to come. For this reason, he felt he was one of the students getting punished as well, and he pouted at the unfairness of it all.

Yoongi slid off Taehyung and walked back to his dresser calmly. He sorted through some things, before pulling out what looked like a ring.

Jungkook was confused at the sight of it, but Taehyung tensed when he saw it.

"No, no, Yoongi, please," Taehyung begged, trying to get away but couldn't move with the ropes holding him down to the bed. "Please not that!"

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, cocking his head as he watched Yoongi slide the ring over Taehyung's dick, securing it to the base.

"It's called a cock ring. It won't let him come until I take it off." Yoongi explained, "We'll be learning more about these during our fourth unit lesson."

He looked down and noticed Jungkook was hard. "You know you can come anytime you want, right?"

"Oh, I, uh," Jungkook was embarrassed suddenly. "I know, I just...didn't want to get your carpet dirty."

Yoongi cooed. "How thoughtful of you, Jungkook. What a good student you are. It's okay if you do come on my carpet, otherwise you can use my bathroom to come and clean yourself up." He smirked. "And don't worry, I won't start anything until you're back." 

Jungkook nodded his thanks before hurrying to the bathroom and shutting the door. He barely made it to the sink in time, finally releasing his grip and shooting his load into Yoongi's sink.

"F-fuck!" He quickly but his lip, hoping the others hadn't heard him. He rinsed out the sink and pulled his boxers back up before walking back out.

Yoongi was smirking and Jungkook knew he had heard. His face flushed.

"Alright, now we can begin." Yoongi said, now turning back to Taehyung, who looked more nervous than excited.

He climbed between Taehyung's legs again, laying down on his stomach.

Taehyung trembled, raising his head and pulling softly on his restraints as he looked to Yoongi.

"Be gentle," he whispered. 

Yoongi just laughed meanly.

He grabbed Taehyung's thighs, pushing them apart a little further so he could have a better access to his prize.

He leaned forward and traced the tip of his tongue around Taehyung's hole, causing his breath to hitch. Yoongi squeezed Taehyung's thighs tighter, digging his fingernails into the soft flesh as he curled and flicked his tongue, drawing out quick breaths and soft moans from the tied-up boy.

Taehyung's hips jerked forward when Yoongi suddenly shoved his whole tongue into his ass, "Ah! Yoongi- fuck!"

Yoongi made no reaction, too busy eating him out. He grabbed Taehyung's hipbones and pushed them back to the bed, keeping them pinned there.

Taehyung tried to close his legs, but the restraints kept him spread and at Yoongi's mercy.

Yoongi didn't let up with his fast pace, not even to come up for air.

Jimin watched with terrified fascination as the pink muscle flashed in and out of Taehyung, occasionally teasing the rim with its tip, growing harder by the sight. He imagined what that would feel like if Yoongi was doing that to him, and a shudder ran down his spine. He risked a glace down the row to Hoseok, who was wide-eyed and on the edge of his seat. His cock was pressed against his flat stomach and Jimin wanted to tell him to slow down, that he would be hard for hours if Yoongi was truly evil. And judging by the way Yoongi was showing no mercy for Taehyung, he believed Yoongi was the spawn of Satan.

Seokjin's own cock twitched at the sounds Taehyung was making as he ground his teeth around the gag in his mouth as a distraction. He hadn't ever been gagged before, and his mouth wasn't sure what to do with it. He kept trying to push the metal ring out of his mouth by instinct, but the straps around his head prevented that from happening. He couldn't control the spit that gathered at the corners of his mouth, slowly forming pools and dripping down his chin.
He felt dirty. He felt like a slut; all naked and tied up for Yoongi and Jungkook to look at whenever they decided to spare him a glance. Like he was just a trophy for them to stare at and use however they pleased.
He wanted Yoongi to fuck him so hard in front of everyone that he cried.

Thinking like that only made him feel even more dirty and slutty as he shuddered again.

He couldn't wait for his turn.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was dying for his turn to be over.

He back arched, trying desperately to get reprieve form Yoongi and his sinful tongue, but he was helpless to the older man and the terrible, wonderful things he could do with his mouth.

"Pl-please, Yoo- Yoongi!" He gasped, his cock straining to come but to his demise, unable to. "I said I'm sorry! Please, stop! It hurts!"
Yoongi ignored him, squeezing his thighs harsh enough to leave bruises.

Finally, he sat up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Taehyung relaxed against the bed, breathing heavily. His hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat.

Yoongi leaned over and tilted his head cutely. "You're sorry?"

Taehyung nodded, exhausted. "I learned my lesson, I'm sorry. Please, please stop..."

Jungkook watched, half wanting Yoongi to let Taehyung go, the other, more sadistic half wanting the boy to have to endure more.

Across from him, Seokjin squirmed in his seat, knowing he was next when Taehyung was done.

But Yoongi shook his head and Taehyung's heart sank and Jungkook's soared.

"Do you want to safeword out yet?" He asked.

Taehyung groaned, but shook his head after a moment.

"Then shut up." Yoongi retorted, before bending down and taking Taehyung's left nipple in his mouth.

"Yooooongiiii," Taehyung wailed, trying to shuffle away as Yoongi sucked and nibbled on the sensitive bud. "For the love of fuck!"
Yoongi's hand rose to the boy's other nipple, pinching and flicking it, making Taehyung twist his torso, trying to dislodge him.

Yoongi wouldn't be shaken off, and he twisted the bud meanly, eliciting a half cry from the younger.

Taehyung almost passed out when Yoongi finally released him, sliding off his chest. His eyes were closed, and he concentrated on anything but the pressure on his dick. He faintly heard the dresser open and close again, before he felt a dip in the bed between his legs again.

"What's that?" He heard Jungkook ask again.
Instead of answering, Yoongi flipped on a switch, and Taehyung's eyes shot wide open at the sound of a vibrator.

"No, Yoongi, please, please, please!" He tried desperately this time to yank himself free from the ropes holding him down, but Yoongi tied the knots too good for them to be broken out of.

"Shut up, slut." Yoongi ordered and Taehyung regretfully fell silent. He wished he had never gone to the party or let Hoseok talk him into buying alcohol for them all. But at the end of the day, he could only blame himself and now he was in this wonderful, painful, arousing, terrifying predicament.

Something hard and cool pressed against the head of his cock, and Taehyung jumped at the vibrations.

"Aaahhh!" He wailed, thrashing around. Tears gathered in his eyes from the overstimulation.

And then, because Min Yoongi was Satan, he pressed two fingers to Taehyung's hole, sliding them inside with ease.

Taehyung tried to close his legs again, but it was useless. He couldn't do anything to stop Yoongi, and the thought turned him on even more.

A third finger was added and Yoongi pumped his hand quickly, in and out, in and out, in, out, in, out, inoutinoutinout-

Taehyung spazzed as a dry orgasm overtook him, tightening his abs and making his legs seize up. His mouth fell open in a silent scream. 

Yoongi didn't relent, his eyes dark and cold as he added a fourth finger and kept the vibrator firmly on Taehyung's red, dripping tip.

The overstimulation got to be too much to handle, his eyes rolling up in his head as his body tingled and shook with the aftershocks of his orgasm.

"Ah, ah, ah," He stuttered stupidly, seeing everything through a haze. Despite having just crashed, he could feel the pleasure sparking in the pit of his abdomen as the thrusts and vibrating continued at a brutal pace.

A figure loomed over him, obscuring his vision.

He recognized the black hair and small face and he pouted. "P-please....kiss?" he begged, tugging pitifully at the ropes that refused to let his hands reach up and grab the face above him.

A soft chuckle, and then plump, strawberry tasting lips touched his own.

Taehyung moaned with pleasure into the kiss, opening his mouth to let Yoongi's tongue roam freely.

Yoongi trailed soft kisses from Taehyung's mouth to jaw, detouring to suck and bite along his neck, before drifting up to his ear.

"My baby boy," Yoongi purred. "Always my good baby boy, aren't you?"

Taehyung nodded, tears slipping down his cheeks from the vibrations shaking his ringed cock and the digits still fingering his ass. "A-always, Yoongi, please, always!"

Jungkook was completely hard again, staring at the scene. Yoongi somehow effortlessly kept pumping four fingers into Taehyung with one hand and held the vibrator tightly to Taehyung's dick with the other. He was so brutal and unforgiving, but at the same time he kissed away Taehyung's tears and asked him again if he wanted to safeword out.

Taehyung shook his head, shuddering as another dry orgasm ripped through him.
He must have thought he was finally done when Yoongi turned off the vibrator, because he groaned and fell limply against the mattress, every ounce of strength drained from him. "Please, please," he begged softly, brokenly. "Please let me come...hurts so much."

Yoongi, however, wasn't done just yet.
He set the vibrator down and pulled his fingers out of Taehyung's hole, making him groan and twitch.

Yoongi pulled one last thing from his dresser, something that made Jungkook's thighs squeeze together, chills running up his spine. He grabbed Kitty and turned the stuffed animal, so it was facing away from the bed.

Jimin caught sight of it and gasped around his gag, curling into himself on his chair.
Hoseok swore, muffled, and leaned as far away from it as he could.

Seokjin just laughed insanely, knowing he was absolutely fucked if Yoongi decided to use that thing on him.

Yoongi settled down between Taehyung's bruised thighs one last time, tracing the head of the large black dildo around his puffy rim.

Taehyung tensed up instantly. "Wh-what?!" He tried lifting his head but was too exhausted. "Wait, Yoongi-"

Yoongi abruptly shushed him, before abruptly shoving the extremely long, thick dildo all the way into Taehyung.

The absolute primal scream that tore itself from the abused boy shook Jungkook to his core and he jumped in his seat, his heart hammering wildly in his chest as if he was watch a horror movie.

Taehyung arched his back, throwing his head back and curling his toes in a pure mix of pain and pleasure.

Yoongi didn't waste any time letting Taehyung adjust. He pounded the dildo into the younger boy, punching right into his prostate with every powerful thrust.

"Ah, fuck, my God, n-no Yoon- fuck, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah-" Taehyung couldn't form a single coherent thought, his words getting jumbled up in his brain. He bit down hard on his tongue, squeezing his eyes shut. His cock was leaking despite the ring around it, a red angry color. His face was flushed and sweat ran down his temples. "Haaah...haahh...hahhh..."

Jungkook lumped his own cock furiously, unable to contain himself any longer. He didn't care if he got Yoongi's carpet messy, all he could focus on right now was coming and coming right the fuck now-

"Ah!" He cried loudly, spurts of white shooting from his tip. Most of it landing on the floor, but some reached the bed, some landing on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung was too far gone to even notice, too lost in his pain and pleasure wonderland. Slowly, the pleasure started turning the tide and then he was overcome purely with the feeling of the dildo wrecking him. It dragged against his walls, stretching his rim, before shooting back up into his insides, bruising them and smacking right against his prostate, all at a piston pace.

Yoongi continued fucking Taehyung with the dildo, not stopping to take a break. Soon, it all got too much for the younger boy, his entire body spazzed as Yoongi fucked him through it.

Yoongi smirked, finally satisfied and he tugged the dildo free.

He hovered over Taehyung, who was babbling incoherently, his eyes unfocused and half closed.

He cooed, cupping the boys sweaty face, brushing his hair away.

"Does my baby boy want to come for real now?" He teased, parking his lips just barley away from Taehyung's.

Jungkook couldn't understand Taehyung's whimpering, but he sounded like he said something like 'baby boy'. Yoongi kissed him one last time, before pulling back. He grabbed Taehyung's cock and pumped him a few times, before his long, delicate fingers finally pulled the cock ring off.

Taehyung screamed as he came hard and forcefully. Hot, white semen shot across his torso, splattering against his own face. A few drops hit the headboard.

His mouth hung open, panting heavily. His eyes were closed, and they didn't open as Yoongi slapped him lightly on the face a few times.

"Is he okay?" Jungkook asked, terrified and aroused.

"He's fine, just passed out." Yoongi explained casually.

"Does...he always do that?" Jungkook started at the boy who looked like he was sleeping.
"Sometimes, if I'm too rough on him." Yoongi walked to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel. He cleaned off Taehyung and undid the ropes, massaging the boy's wrists and ankles. He pressed a kiss to Taehyung's forehead, before gathering him up in his arms.

Taehyung's head lolled against Yoongi's chest, and he moaned incoherently, still twitching occasionally.

"I'm going to let him rest on the couch, and I'll be back." Yoongi explained, still so casual about this that it astounded Jungkook. Yoongi still wasn't even the slightest bit hard in his boxers.

He left and Jungkook sat back down, trying to wrap his mind around what had just happened.

Yoongi had just fucked someone unconscious, using only his tongue, fingers and dildo.

Jungkook was even more desperate to have sex with him. If he was ever to have Yoongi underneath him, he wanted to fuck him into unconsciousness as well. And then fuck him back to life. And keep fucking him until his mind was broken and all he was good for was being Jungkook's fuck doll. He wanted Yoongi to follow him around all day, begging and pleading to have the younger fuck him. He wanted to dress Yoongi up in outfits - sexy corsets and pink kitten ears. Short dresses and lacy black stockings. High heels and crystal butt plugs. He wanted to shower the boy with glittering diamonds and satin sheets. He wanted to ruin him, leaving him crying and bleeding on the cold hard ground.

He whimpered at the thought, not caring the other three students in the room were looking at him, wondering what he was thinking about.

He wanted Yoongi to beg for Jungkook's cock the same way Taehyung begged for mercy. And like how Yoongi denied the boy, Jungkook would deny Yoongi. It would be even better if he could get Namjoon too. He knew Namjoon would look so delicious in a tight, black leather collar, being choked as Jungkook tugged on his leash, always refusing to be broken in.

Jungkook sank back into his chair, his mind swimming with the images he desperately wished would come true.

Fucking Seokjin's pretty mouth, making him cry. Pounding into his ass, breaking his thin body.

Dominating Hoseok with every toy until he finally screamed Jungkook's name, admitting he was in charge. 

Jimin riding his dick with his perfect ass, his head thrown back as streams of beautiful moans fell from his thick, pink lips.

He wanted to fuck Taehyung unconscious as well, before shoving him out of the way so Jungkook could fuck one of his other fuck toys and use them as well.

"Jesus," he muttered to himself. He didn't know where these thoughts were coming from. Something about this class, something about his teacher were changing him. He didn't want to be the shy, meek boy who was too scared to go on PornHub on his own private computer. He wanted to be the dominate alpha, and God help any stupid soul who dared to stand in his way.

The door opened and Yoongi stepped back inside, brushing his hair out of his eyes with one finger.

Suddenly, Jungkook was reminded of his situation. He was just Yoongi's student. He couldn't even tame Yoongi in a simple kiss, let alone dominate him into submission. Yoongi was the alpha male, at the top of the totem pole, and Jungkook was at the bottom. Yoongi was in charge, not Jungkook. Yoongi was the one holding all the power, not Jungkook.

Jungkook watched as Yoongi walked over to Seokjin and pulled his gag free.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Seokjin thought he could handle it; thought he would be fine with this. He figured Yoongi would go easy on him, since this would be his first time. But after watching Taehyung get his ass destroyed, he wasn't so sure he wanted to be a slut anymore.

And yet, he nodded, biting his plump lower lip.

"I'm ready."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6M 89.7K 44
Jimin accidently ends up texting a science major instead of his best friend. Jimin: Tae! TaeTae🐯💜: Who's this? Jimin: Tae, stop playing dumb. It's...
239K 10.9K 39
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...
772K 39.9K 76
As a prank, Namjoon's friends sign him up for private sessions with a professional dominant. Namjoon is a strong, defiant, stubborn alpha male, who...
139K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...