Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.
𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍

1.2K 28 2
By stilesstilinskiibaee

2779 Words

"Can we go back home, I'm getting sick being in this god damn bus." I said whining, resting my head on Josie's shoulder. "Well we are almost there so stop whining it's annoying." She said while playing with her phone, I turned to her and glared at her. "Says the girl who had her phone and texting someone who might have interest to her." I said giving her a smirk, she roll her eyes and i started to laugh. "Anachronism." Stiles said to Scott while holding up the iPad. "Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott said I turned to him and gave him a smile. "Nice. Okay, next word. Incongruous." Said stiles. "Um, can you use it in a sentence?" Scott said and stiles nodded but I cut him off when I spoke up. "Yes, yes, I can. It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now on our a way to some stupid cross-country meet after what just happened, which by the way you didn't tell me. Incongruous." I said to him with a low angry tone.

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd. And I'm sorry." He said then facing me and I gave him a fake smile before rolling my eyes. "Perfect. Okay, next word. Um, Darach. Darach, It's a noun." Stiles said turning to face Scott, who looked really pale. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?" I looked at Scott who placed his forehead on the window. "Hey Scotty, you okay?" I asked him in concerned look. Scott only gave me a soft smile and I gave him a nod. "Okay! Next word.... Intransigent." Stiles asked. "Stubborn, obstinate..." he stop when i hear him groan in pain me, Josie, and stiles turned to face Scott in concerned. "Oh, buddy, you okay!" Stiles asked our best friend who had his eyes shut. "We shouldn't have come. I knew it. We shouldn't have come." Stiles said and I turned to him and mouthed him, 'thank you.' "We had to. There's safety in numbers." Scott told stiles. "Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay?"I told him tilting my head to one side. "It's called a massacre." We hear Josie say while she is looking at the screen of her phone. "Or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, butchery, wow, that's..." stiles before Scott winced in pain.

"All right, Scott, I'm telling coach that..." stiles was cut off when Scott spoke up, "No. No, no, no. I'm all right." Scott said holding stiles if sweatshirt before putting my arms on top of the chair, "well, you don't look all right." I said to him. "Would you just let me see it?" Stiles asked Scott before reaching for Scott's shirt because he could get any further Scott grabbed stiles hands. "I'm okay." He told him and I roll my eyes before speaking up. "Just let him see it, for the love of god." I said getting up and trying to reach for Scott shirt. I lift up his shirt and see those huge claws. "Why aren't they healing?" I asked him making a disgust face. "It's because they're from an alpha. It'll take longer to heal." I put down the shirt and looking at stiles who's looking in the front of the bus.

"How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then?" Stiles said and I turn to look at them before shrugging my shoulders. "Well Isaac always looks fine." I said with a smile, I turned to look at stiles who gave me 'are you kidding me' look. "Stiles, don't worry your way hotter then him." I said giving him a wink, I see his cheeks turning a shade of red so I gave him a slight chuckle. "I can't believe he's dead." I turn to face Scott who had his head leaned on the window. "I can't believe Derek's dead." I swallowed thickly 'I can't believe I don't think he's dead Derek is stronger he has to be alive.' I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard coaches voice I look up and saw home yelling at someone.

"Two of you. Back in your seats." He said pointing at two kids that are talk to their friends. "Jared, again, car sick? Every time. How do you even get on the bus? Look at me." He said to the boy in the front seat that looks like he's about to throw up. "No, don't look at me. Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes... keep your eyes on the horizon." He said to Jared before turning to face us. "McCall, not you too." He said and Scott shot up and and cleared his throat. "No. Coach, I'm good." He said closing his eyes I looked down and see that he started to bleed again. "Hey, Scott, you're bleeding again. And don't tell us that it's just taking longer to heal, okay?" Stiles said while pointing to the blood on his shirt. "Because I'm pretty sure that still bleeding means not healing, like, at all." I cut through the conversation and looked at Scott dead in the eyes.

"He's listening." Scott said and I turned around and Ethan side profile facing towards us, I was about to get up and talk to him but stiles grabbed me. "Don't you even think about it." He said holding my wrist. "Why not he's probably going to do something so why not stopping it." I said and he gave me the look again and I roll my eyes at him. "Sit down!" Stiles stated and I hesitated before sitting and crossing my arms and puffed. "Is he going to do something?" Stiles asked Scott. "Not in front of this many people." He said before closing his eyes, I hear stiles sigh before pointing towards Boyd and Isaac. "Okay, well, what about the two ticking time bombs sitting right near him?" Stiles said.

"No, they won't. Not here." Scott said like they won't but I don't agree with him. "Okay, well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop them?" Stiles asked Scott. "If I have to." He said and I roll my eyes but then I stood up straight and looked in front of me. "Uh, guys?" I said to stiles and Scott they turned to face me and I pointed towards Boyd and Isaac. Scott got up from his seat. "What... what... Scott? Where are you going?" Stiles said trying to make Scott sit back down. "Boyd. He's gonna do something." Scott said. "Okay, what? How do you know?" Stiles said and I looked at him then Boyd. "Look at his hands." I said before I see Scott going towards boys and Isaac. I sigh before laying my head on seat and closing eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Stiles said facing me and I opened my eyes to look at him. "Nothing, I'm tired." I said before opening my arms so he can come over. "Come." I said in a baby voice and he chuckled and got up from his seat walking towards me, he sat down and I went to go cuddle him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What was that for?" Stiles asked me and I looked at him. "Can't I not kiss my boyfriend." I said tilting on me side. "Yes you can." He said smiling before leaning in and giving him a kiss in the lips, are lips started to move in sync I smiled between the kiss he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him I sat on his lips and wrapping my arms around his neck. I broke the kiss and look up at him only seeing him looking at me and smiling. "What? Why are you smiling?" I said and he chuckled and moving a some of my hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"I'm happy, that I finally get to call you mine." He said and I smile looking down and biting on my bottom lip. "Stop that." He said and I look up at him and looked at him confused. "Stop what?" I said and he threw his head back before looking at me. "Stop biting down your lip." He said frustrated and chuckle. "Why?" I said. "Because you drive me crazy when you do that." He said while holding my hips. "Yeah?" I said while biting down my lips again, I hear him let out groan before putting his lips to mine and biting down my lips I let out a soft and not to loud moan. He pulled away, "yeah you do." He said before resting my head in his shoulders and tracing shapes with my fingers on his shoulder, i felts my eyelids closing and I drifted myself asleep.

•~•

"Hey, babe wake up." I heard a voice i opened my eyes and looked that it was stiles standing. "Yeah." I said in a sleepy voice. "Come on, we have to go help Scott." He said, he held out his hand so I could grab it which I did. "What happened to Scott?" I said while me and stiles walk out the bus and head to the bathroom. "He kept bleeding and he doesn't look to good." He said to me and I nodded, we enter the bathroom and I see Scott on the floor between the sinks he looked really pale. Allison lifted up his shirt and the blood is turning into black and it's spreading. "Oh, my god. Why didn't you tell us?" Allison said to Scott. "Sorry." Scott said with a weak smile. "Okay. Just give us a second, okay?" She said to him before getting up and turning to face us. "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this." Allison said to us. "Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?" Stiles said to Allison.

"What if... what if it's too late? What they can't help?" She said in a really worried voice. "We gotta do something." Stiles said raising his voice a little and I squeezed his hand to tell him to calm down. "You know, it could be psychological." Said Lydia and everyone turned to look at her. "What do you mean like, psychosomatic?" Stiles said to Lydia, "somatoformic." Lydia said and stiles looked at her like he's very lost in what she said. "Som-" he said very confused, so I decided to speak up. "A physical illness from psychogenic cause." I said they all turned to me and stiles made a movement with his hand so I can continue. "Yes, it's all in his head." I said facing Scott. "All in his head? Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal cause Derek died." Stiles said. "So what do we do?" Allison said and I shrugged my shoulders 'I don't know?' , Lydia started to look for something in her purse. "We stitch him up." She said and I shot my eyes wide open. "How are gonna do that? We don't know how to stitch someone up." I said to her, running my hands through my hair. "Maybe all he needs to do is just to believe it's healing." Lydia said and I nodded biting down my lips.

Allison grabbed the things from Lydia and went to the sink and grabbed a lighter and started to heat up the needle. "He's gonna need another shirt. Where's his bag?" Allison said to us and looking down at stiles. "Um, I'm gonna get it. I hate needles anyways, so..." stiles said waking backwards before stopping and looking back at Allison. "Uh, do you know what you're doing?" Stiles asked Allison. "Yeah, my father taught me." She said to stiles. "I mean, how fast are you gonna... I mean the bus, like, the bus could leave." He said and I turned to face Allison. "Okay, just make sure it doesn't leave." She said before looking at us. "I can help come on." I said grabbing his hand and walking out the bathroom. I stopped my tracks and looked down to the ground. "Hey, babe what's wrong?" I hear stiles says and walking towards me, I lift my head up. "Do you think he's going to be okay." I said my voice cracking a little. "He's going to be just fine he's been through worst." He told me and I nodded. "I just- I just can't loose someone else." I said, tears streaming down my eyes, stiles whipped the tears off my cheek. "Your not gonna loose him or anyone else okay." He told me kissing my forehead and I gave him a nod. "Okay, let's go before the bus starts to leave." I said reaching for his hand and started to walk towards the bus.

"Let's go. Back on the bus!" Coach said and I look at stiles. "What do we do?" I told stiles and he shrugged his shoulders. I looked across the kids and see Allison with Scott. I tried to look for stiles but I didn't find his so I ran towards the others. "Thank god your okay." I said giving him a hug not that tight so I wouldn't hurt him. "Yeah I'm fine, stiles. Where's stiles?" He told me. "He's trying to stall coach somewhere I don't know." I said helping Lydia with Scott's bag snd putting it over my shoulder. "We still don't have gas." Lydia told Allison and she shook her head 'no' "I'm not leaving him." Allison said to Lydia and she stopped on her tracks. "Then we have to leave the car." Lydia said to Allison. "Sounds good to me." Allison said and kept walking with Scott arm wrapped around her shoulder. "What? That wasn't an actual suggestion." She said unwrapping her arms around Scotts waist.

"Allison, wait." Lydia said before looking at her car then at Allison and Scott. "Ah, screw it." She said and she ran towards them and i and fright behind her. I see Scott and Allison and then I saw stiles I ran towards them. "Stiles, what's happening?" Scott said to stiles and I stand beside my boyfriend. "They went after him. I told him what was happening with you, and he just went after him." He said and I looked at him confused. "Who Boyd?" Me and Scott said at the same time, and Scott went to see who is was and it was Isaac beating the shit out of Ethan, blood coming out of Ethan's mouth not gonna lie but he actually deserves it. "Isaac, Isaac, Isaac!" Coach kept telling him but he wouldn't stop. Danny grabbed Isaac from the waist but Isaac pushed him away. "Back off!" Coach said but he still didn't listen. "Stop." I hear someone say but I'm pretty sure it was Danny. Then I see Scott pushing through the crowd and yelled at him to stop which it actually worked. "ISAAC?" Scott said and he let go of Ethan and looked at Scott, everyone stood there whispering and I turned to stiles. "I think we should start going to school trips in actually enjoying it." I said to him a he gave me a small laugh and he wrapped his arm around me shoulder and i interlocked our hands together and I went on my tiptoe's and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Come on, everyone on the bus." Coach said and stile and I walked to the bus and sat next each other and Josie and Lydia together and Scott with Allison and Isaac with Boyd. "Okay, let's go over this one more time. So it's the sacrifices, right? Everything has to do with them and someone who thinks he's, like, a dark Druid of some kind." He said and I turned to him putting some of my hair behind my ear. "It actually is a dark Druid." I said to him, "a Darach." He said facing the front of the bus. "You know, some ancient cultures sacrificed people in preparation for battle." I said to him putting my lips in a straight line. "So we got alpha werewolves against a dark Druid." He said. "Yeah." I said. "What's next a Pokémon." He said to me and I turned to face him and I gave a playful glare. He started to laugh and I leaned in and rested my head in his shoulder reaching for his hand and interlocking out fingers together, and I started to drift myself asleep and the last thing i felt was stiles kissing the top of my head and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 19.6K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...
2.2K 123 20
"Mortala" - unrelenting and deadly; involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death Lorelei only wanted to give her child a life she never had surr...
51.1K 1.6K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
6K 204 21
❝ who, who are you really? and where are you going? I have nothing left to prove 'cause I have nothing left to lose. ❞ - the first half of this book...