Ultimate!M!Reader x Danganron...

由 NagitoKomaeda6

16 students trapped in a killing game with absolutely no idea how they got trapped there and why, well, with... 更多

BIO
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Omake #1
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Love Hotel Scenario #1
Love Hotel Scenario #2
Omake #2
Love Hotel Scenario #3
Announcement

Chapter 22

5.9K 157 176
由 NagitoKomaeda6

[3rd Person POV]

[CLASS TRIALS: IN SESSION!]

"Well, shall we get started? This is the beginning of the Class Trial to end it all!"

Monokuma cheered from his seat, obvious excitement in the bear's voice and exaggerated movements.

"Upupupu! You're all here. All of your gloomy faces are here!"

Then the monochromatic bear jumped from it's seat and on to the podium in front of it.

"Yahoo! Since this will be the final Class Trial, I'll also be participating! If you're able to identify Ikusaba Mukuro's killer, solve the mystery of this school, as well as figuring out L/N Y/N's story during the whole thing, then you all win!"

This caused the remaining students to react in surprise before they gave Y/N a look, he stood in front of Celeste's portrait on her podium, he was as quiet as he was during the Gambler's trial, but there was that melancholic smile on his face.

Kyoko was determined to solve anything that may have happened to him, all this time he was protecting her, so this time... this time it was her turn to help him.

"But if you're unable to do so, then I win! Of course, what awaits the losers are some very exciting punishments!"

"Does that mean you'll be executed if you lose?"
The detective immediately wanted to know.

"Of course. A bear does not go back on his word!"
Monokuma reassured the girl.

"M-More importantly,"

Their attention went to Hagakure, who was visibly angry as heck.

"I have a question for all of you."

"Mhm? That's an unusually serious tone. Does your tummy hurt?"
Monokuma taunted the clairvoyant, but was ignored.

"You're all in cahoots with the mastermind, right!? I know you are!"
He accused the remaining students whilst holding out his photo of the Class.

"Huh, so they took that one too...?"
Y/N commented, a comment Naegi noticed and kept in mind.

"Wait! I've got a photo as well."
Asahina showed here, followed by Fukawa, Naegi, and Togami.

"I've got one too, a photo that proves everyone is in cahoots with the mastermind."
Togami presented his photo, which piqued Y/N's interest.

"Heeeh, they took that one? Even Kyoko's in a swimsuit..."
Y/N peeked from Celeste's podium, causing Togami to lightly swat the Broker's face with the photo he held.

"Fweh!?"
The broker recoiled.

"Wh-What the heck...?"
Hagakure was taken aback by the similar photos everyone received.

"Upupupupupu!"

Monokuma began to laugh until Asahina noticed the differences between each photo they possessed.

"Wait. I'm in the photo Naegi has, but I'm the only person who's not in this one."

"Hang on. Isn't this just a trap the mastermind set to make us fight amongst ourselves?"
Naegi considered.

"A trap I set? Nasty thing to say! Do you have any evidence to back that up!?"
Monokuma threw a minor tantrum which Togami intercepted.

"We don't even need to go that far. For you to resort to using cheap tricks like fake photos, looks like you're getting pretty desperate, Monokuma."
The heir taunted.

"I had suspected as much."
Kyoko commented.

"Where's your photo, Kirigiri san?"

"I knew it was a trap, so I didn't bother looking at it."

"A trap? Fake photos? No, no. I'm afraid they're the real deal."
Monokuma insisted.

"I don't remember taking those photos!"
Asahina vehemently denied the photos being real.

Y/N then leaned on Celeste's podium.

"You don't remember huh? The answers' right beneath your noses this whole time. Don't you think so, Naegi chan?"
The broker whispered to the Lucky Student, providing him a very important clue.

"M-Me neither! They have got to be fakes!"

"Kinda strange they don't remember, all those fun times gone, just like that."
Y/N was hinting something at Naegi again before the luckster realized what the broker was hinting at.

"Hang on. Can we really say that? The reason we cannot remember taking those photos may not be because they are fakes. There could be another reason!"

"What makes you think so?"
Kyoko questioned Naegi's reasoning.

"I looked through Hagakure kun's and Kirigiri san's stuff in the locker room."

"What are you talking about? I haven't used any lockers since I came here."
Hagakure denied this, but Naegi was quick to correct him.

"I'm talking about the locker room in the 2nd Floor of the dorm. Only the Principal's e-Handbook could open the lockers. Amongst the several flip-phones, I found a notebook inside, and it mentioned a plan to turn this school into a shelter."

"What's that? Whose notebook was it?"
The clairvoyant asked, which led to Naegi showing Kyoko the notebook he held for confirmation.

"Kirigiri san, is this notebook yours?"

Examining it, Kyoko could tell that it was indeed hers quite easily.

"That certainly is my handwriting."

"But you don't remember this, do you?"

That's when the detective realized another thing, what Naegi had been trying to get across.

"I see. So that's what you mean."

"I'm convinced now. These photos weren't forged. There's a ridiculously absurd and terrifying truth behind it all... And it's..."

Naegi played Hangman's Gambit for a bit before revealing the truth to everyone inside the courtroom.

"We all have amnesia!"

Y/N stood from his leaning position the moment Naegi figured out what was happening to them. Just that one realization will help them figure out everything else that's happened.

"Amnesia, huh? Now it all makes sense... Like hell it does! As if I'd believe something so unrealistic and occult-ridden!"
Hagakure shouted at the Lucky Student due to the absurdity of his conclusion.

"H-He's right! You can't just bring amnesia out of nowhere!"
Asahina agreed with the clairvoyant.

"But these group pictures aren't the only things pointing towards that possibility. The Principal left behind some video recordings. This is my proof."

Naegi showed said proof in the form of the memory card he got from behind the photo of a young Kirigiri Kyoko with her father.

"In the video, it showed all of us each having an interview with the Principal."

"Tell us the contents of the interview."
Togami demanded from Naegi

""Are you okay with living the rest of your life here?" That's what the Principal asked us."

"And? What was our answer?"

"We all accepted."

"Wh-Why!? Why did we accept?"
A panicked Fukawa questioned the boy, but even he doesn't know for sure

"I don't know. But if the group photos and the interview videos are real..."

"... then it all makes sense. Is that what you're trying to say?"
Togami finished the sentence for the Lucky Student, which made Hagakure react in denial.

"That's crazy! There's no way I can believe that!"

"Whether or not you can, we won't make any progress unless we do believe it. Isn't that right?"
Kyoko turned her attention to the bear.

"Yep, because it's the correct answer."

Just this one drop of the truth made their worlds crumble a little.

"That's right! Most of y'all are suffering from amnesia!"
It proudly announced before laughing at their faces.

"It can't just be plain amnesia. You... took our memories away from us, didn't you!?"
Naegi accused the current Headmaster.

"Oh dear? Cat's out of the bag?"

"But... How did you even go about stealing our memories?"
Fukawa nervously asked

"How, you ask? Oh, please. What does it matter? Would it seem more realistic if I said I used hypnosis? Would it be easier to believe if I said I messed with your brain using neurosurgery? It wouldn't, right? That's not even the issue here."

Monokuma was certainly having a fun time watching everything unfold in front of them.

"The real issue is what memories you took from us, am I right?"
Togami concluded

"Upupupu! Right as always, Togami kun! But don't go forgetting now, this is the Class Trial over the murder of Ikusaba Mukuro."

"We've already figured that out... I know who... the culprit and the mastermind really is!"
Naegi said with so much resolve

"Oh? Beary Interesting. Bring it on if you can bear it!"

""Only 17 students set foot into Hope's Peak Academy alive." This isn't a lie, correct?"
Kyoko started off the debate.

"That's right. A bear doesn't go back on his word."
Monokuma swore

"Does that mean that one of us is the culprit!?"
Asahina panicked a little

"No. That's not it."

"Eh...?"

"Naegi kun, didn't you find 10 corpses in the Biology Lab? That means the culprit has to be one of you 7 people!"

Naegi showed no hesitation in shooting Monokuma's face.

"Sore wa chigau yo!"

"How's it wrong!?"

"There were 9 freezer compartments in use. L/N kun can testify to this because he was the one who examined the freezers. However, 10 people have died so far. The numbers don't add up, but L/N kun also commented that the numbers were correct. That means, the body we found in the botanical garden was a recycled corpse from the freezer!"

"A recycled corpse!? Who was it!?"

"The countless stab wounds on the corpse, this was something L/N kun pointed out and attempted to debate on during the last Class Trial, right? Looking at it now, wasn't it similar to Enoshima san's cause of death?"
Naegi pointed it out again, using past information.

"F-Forget similar, they're exactly the same!"
Fukawa added.

"28 stab wounds, I'm telling ya."
Y/N referenced from the side.

"The number of survivors right now isn't 7!"

"That's how it is, huh."
Togami seemed to accept this quite quickly.

"S-So Ikusaba Mukuro, who was actually alive all along, is the culprit?"
Fukawa attempted to finish it for him, but she would be mistaken.

Naegi recalled the night he was attacked by a masked person and was saved by Kirigiri Kyoko.

"That night, the person who attacked me. That was the culprit--the mastermind!"
Naegi concluded.

"Well, that may be true, but if you couldn't even see their face, then there's no way you would know who it was. If none of you admit to being the culprit, then it must have been Ikusaba Mukuro!"

"Sore wa chugau yo!"

"Seriously, how is it wrong!?"

"The masked assailant lacked something on their right hand. Something all Fenrir mercenaries have."

"A tattoo of a wolf, huh?"
Togami knew what Naegi was talking about since he was the one who examined Ikusaba Mukuro's profile.

"The masked assailant wasn't Ikusaba Mukuro."

"So that means, you're contradicting yourself, Naegi kun! Doesn't that mean one of you 7 is the culprit!?"
Monokuma pointed an accusing finger at the Lucky Student.

"In fact, wouldn't Kirigiri san be the most suspicious? Given how she has kept her hands hidden all along by wearing gloves?"

Y/N knew well why Kyoko wore gloves, and Monokuma using that to his advantage ticked the broker off greatly.

But he can't afford to get worked up about this, they're in the endgame now after all.

"I-Is that true?"

"Kirigiri chan...?"

"Oh? No rebuttals for it?"
Monokuma taunted Kyoko.

"Very well. In that case, I'll show you. This proves I'm not the culprit."
Kyoko nodded and began to take off a glove from one of her hands.

Burn marks.

Y/N wasn't with Kyoko at the time she got those burn marks. Those were the rare times he wasn't able to follow her due to his own occupation as an Information Broker.

He knows Kyoko only willingly shows it to people she views as family, but he can't help but feel guilty each time she shows it since that was another grave reminder of what could happen to her if Y/N happened to slip-up along the way here.

"Awful, aren't they? It happened when I was still a novice--when I'd just started working as a detective."
She gave a short backstory for her burn marks.

"Isn't that something you didn't want to show people?"

Then Kyoko promptly put her gloves back on.

"It's a small price to pay if it helps expose the mastermind. I take it that I'm cleared of the tattoo suspicion now?"

The detective taunted the bear back.

"Haaah... That was pretty nasty. First, all of you suspect me, and then I have to see Kirigiri san's disgusting burn marks as well! Sorry. Didn't mean to let that slip. By any chance, did I hurt your feelings?"

"Not really. Run your mouth all you want."
She replied quite quickly.

"I've known all along that Kirigiri san isn't the culprit. The mastermind who controls Monokuma, and remains hidden by pretending dead... is Enoshima Junko!"
Naegi finally accused someone new.

"You don't have any evidence to prove that I'm Enoshima Junko!"

"It's pointless to try to wiggle your way out of this one! That's because I noticed it, and I've got someone who can testify for me..."

Then Naegi turned to Y/N.

"L/N kun... Are you willing to listen? If I'm wrong feel free to correct me."

Y/N merely nodded his head with a smile.

"Go on, Naegi chan."

Then the Lucky Student's attention turned back to Monokuma.

"Monokuma, you have tried to hide Enoshima Junko's identity twice now. But these attempts were countered whenever L/N kun reacted to each of those said attempts!"

"That was just coincidence."
Monokuma weakly defended itself.

"No, it was no coincidence. L/N kun was purposefully leaving hints about the mastermind's identity! Ever since you failed to execute me, L/N kun has referred to the mastermind constantly as "she" and "her", and with his attempted debate at the last Class Trial, he mentioned that everyone was probably still alive when Ikusaba Mukuro was murdered! He also constantly reacted towards the photo, more surprised that it was actually taken, meaning, he was aware that these moments existed! You definitely planned it. If we had seen Enoshima Junko's face. It would become obvious! L/N kun said so himself!"

"There you are, you freckle-less snake."

"What would become obvious? And L/N kun said that!?"

"That girl in the pictures and the video... isn't the Enoshima Junko we know!"

"What are you talking about? Isn't L/N kun a well-known person for saying messed up stuff!? Besides, you have all met her in person, remember!?"
Monokuma attempted to defend itself again, but Naegi wasn't letting it do anything.

"Since we were all suffering from amnesia, it was no different from meeting her for the first time! Enoshima Junko and Ikusaba Mukuro had switched places right from the start!"

"So you had someone else use your name, making it impossible for us to notice. If it weren't for that Broker's outlandish claims during the last Trial, this would've been harder to come to light."
Togami commented.

"By killing Ikusaba Mukuro who had taken your place, you made it look like you had died! The real Enoshima Junko is still alive!"

Naegi then pointed an accusing finger at the bear.

"And she's the organizer of this mutual killings school life--the mastermind!"

This was the final nail in the coffin as Monokuma shut down suddenly.

"What's wrong? Pretending to be broken again?"
Togami taunted.

"Give it up, Enoshima Junko. It's over."
Kyoko urged the mastermind.

""Over"? Nope. There's still more to come."

Smoke emerged from out of nowhere, slowly covering Monokuma, and when it finally blocked him fully, it burst into several directions finally showing... Her.

"I've been waiting for this. I have been waiting! For people like you to show up."
She spoke in an "Ojou" like tone.

This caused the rest of the class to become speechless as the mastermind continued to speak.

"Aahh... This is a common twist in stories. So it's kind of embarrassing to say it now, but basically, Mukuro and I were twins."

That's when it hit Naegi... The 2 Despairs...

"The older sister who boasted great physical strength was Ikusaba Mukuro. The cute, ingenious and also younger twin was me--"

Then she did a pose.

"ENOSHIMA JUNKO CHAN!"

The Ultimate Despair, Enoshima Junko was finally here for everyone to meet and see.

She began to cackle wildly at the group, effectively unnerving them, with the exception of one.

This particular person was way past the point of being unnerved, Kyoko noticed it herself, that look on Y/N's face of pure utter hatred, as if he was looking at the bane of his existence when he had none before. She knows that Y/N doesn't really want to harm people, he isn't a good person, but he doesn't go out of his way to kill for fun or want. But she's almost certain that, if the circumstances had been different right now, he would've been out for blood.

Kyoko's thoughts would then be interrupted by Enoshima's explanation.

That both Ikusaba and Enoshima make up the Ultimate Despair Sisters.

"In order for this plan to go smoothly, we needed someone to pull the strings behind the school life of mutual killings. Someone to operate Monokuma and keep an eye on all of you. In other words, a "mastermind.""
Enoshima began before switching personalities to that of a teacher.

"However, according to my analysis, it would have been impossible for Ikusaba Mukuro to fill thay role. For you see, she was a pathetic older sister. She was the type of horribly pathetic older sister who joined a mercenary group all on her own. As such, I took control and had her continue attending school here. But there was a problem with this decision: Ikusaba Mukuro's title of Ultimate Soldier. Or so to speak, the "3Z". Despairingly Filthy, Despairingly Stinky, Despairingly Gross. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that society didn't need someone like her."

Enoshima insulted her deceased older sister nonchalantly, that it off-putted the other students whilst she continued explaining.

"On the other hand, my title of the Ultimate Fashionista, was attractive and it'll be a shame to let it go to waste."

The fashionista continued with her introduction even swapping personalities while doing so, but it would seem that the rest of the survivors wasn't having it.

"How long must this ridiculous self-introduction persist? Are you trying to divert our attention from the mysteries surrounding this school?"
Togami was the first to be vocal about it.

"The mysteries of this school... They have to do with why we lost our memories, don't they?"
Asahina asked for confirmation.

"Yes. The answers lie within your stolen memories. And his."
Enoshima pointed at Y/N.

This prompted the group to stare at him. But Y/N didn't stop glaring at Enoshima.

"Upupu! Maybe this will help jog your memory. Well, let her rip!"

That was when it showed on multiple monitors, what was going on in the Outside World.

Nothing but death and destruction.

"You all kept saying "I want out of here! I want out!" but here's what has become of the outside world!"

This warranted several surprised reactions from the survivors, with the exception of Y/N.

"This isn't good... The world is in danger. That's how it is."

"That's how what is!? I don't get it at all! More importantly, what does he know that most of us don't!?"
Hagakure pointed at Y/N.

"If no one remembers any of this, we're finished! There is only one way this is going to end..."
Fukawa lamented before being interrupted by Naegi.

"Wait, Fukawa san!"

"Wh-What? What is it?"

"Maybe she remembers!"

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Who do you mean by "she"?"

"The other you, Fukawa san! Genocider Syo! You both share knowledge, but not memories, right?"

"How about it, Fukawacchi!?"
Hagakure tried to also get Fukawa to switch.

"Y-You want me to switch with her!? N-No way! I won't do it!"

"Fukawa, you're the only one I can count on."
Togami's words was the only thing needed for Fukawa to switch almost immediately.

That's when she finally came to... The other person who knows whatever the hell is happening outside.

"I'm actually a rather domestic serial killer."
Syo cupped both of her cheeks whilst blushing.

"Answer my questions, and keep it to the point. Do you know what those videos could be about?"
Togami questioned the serial killer.

"Huh? Those videos?"

That's when she made contact with Enoshima Junko.

"And who are you?"

"Ah. I'm the mastermind..."

"Oh, nice to meet you."

"Yeah, the feeling's mutual..."

"Enough of that, what could those videos mean!?"
Togami questioned again.

"Ah!? What has gotten into you, Byakuya Sama!? Have you forgotten about that horrible catastrophe!?"

"Catastrophe...?"

Then Syo turned to Y/N in between her and Togami.

"Oi! Why didn't you tell them!? Did you bonk their heads or something?"

Y/N merely responded by a "zip your mouth" gesture and a shrug.

"Heeeh, so they really got you good, huh? I remember you walking in here needing support from your girlfriend, but if that's the case..."

Then Syo turned her attention back to the others.

"The Biggest Most Atrocious Despair-Inducing Incident in Human History. It reached such levels you could call that incident a natural disaster instead of a man-made one. As a result, the world turned into that in the blink of an eye. The end."
She explained

""The end"!? Hang on! We still don't know what exactly went down!"

"I don't know the details myself. If you really want actual answers, ask him. He fought out there after all."
Syo pointed to the Information Broker, who had been quiet this entire time.

"This is ridiculous! What nonsense!"
Togami denied this

"Well, then. Let me tell you another ridiculous story on top of that ridiculous story. Togami kun, it's in regard to your personal crutch, Togami Enterprises."

"What...?"

"So, like, what do you think? What do you think happened to the Togami family?"

Then a monitor acted as if it were in a gameshow and pressed the answer of Togami's family being destroyed.

"That's absolutely correct. The deaths of your entire family and everyone related to the company have been confirmed. It is safe to say that the Togami family had been destroyed."

"There's no way that's possible! The Togami family controls the entire world!"
Togami, once again, vehemently denied the possibility.

"That world is already over! In fact it ended a whole year ago!"

"A year...? Wait a second! At the very most, we came to this school a few weeks ago!"
Naegi tried to correct the fashionista

"Upupu! Are you sure you aren't mistaken?"

"Mistaken...?"
Kyoko trailed off, having a lot of things in her mind.

"What are you talking about!? We just got here not that long ago!"
Asahina judged based on her memories... that they already confirmed were affected by amnesia.

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

"Upupu! "Not that long ago"? So you call a whole 2 years "not that long ago," huh?"

"2 years!? From the time we entered this school to today, only a few weeks should've passed... It couldn't be... Is this related to the memories you stole..."

That's when it finally hit them.

"It wasn't a lie! We have been living at Hope's Peak Academy for 2 years!"
Naegi basically confirmed.

"We were classmates who had already spent 2 years together..."
Kyoko agreed with Naegi.

"Upupupu! That's right! In other words, you have been killing your friends!"

That's when she began to retell what happened 2 years ago.

"The 1st year here was filled with hope and peace. It was such a horribly normal school year! However, that was short-lived. Peace only lasted for that first year. You see, a year after you entered the high school, an incident occurred that pounded despair into mankind. Your peaceful days came to an end all too soon. Naturally, this school was no exception. Nearly every student of Hope's Peak Academy was killed. And then, something really interesting happened! Listen carefully, I only say important things once, okay?"

Junko switched personalities and laid the truth bare in front of the survivors.

"Believe it or not, Hope's Peak Academy enacted its shelter plan to protect the remaining students! Yup! Hope's Peak Academy enacted its shelter plan! Huh!? That was twice!"
Then she switched back again.

"Now then, moving on to the one who enacted the shelter plan. In other words, the one who trapprd you here. Do you happen to know who this individual might be?"

"The Principal of Hope's Peak Academy... or he was. The Principal tried to protect us by turning this school into a shelter."
Naegi answered.

"But isn't it hilarious? Even though he was the principal, he knew nothing! He had no idea that two Ultimate Despairs were already in his school! The shelter that was meant to protect you turned into a cage that kept you from escaping despair! For the record, the ones who sealed the windows and locked the doors shut were none other than you. You all worked together going "Wham! Klap! Dong!""

"Who are you...? Most importantly, what does he have to do with any of this?"
Kyoko suddenly asked the fashionista.

"Hm? What are you referring to?"

"The Ultimate Despair that caused this incident. I don't believe you and Ikusaba Mukuro pulled it off on your own. And, I don't believe there wasn't any form of resistance! Was it an organisation!? A group!? A family!?"
Kyoko pointed an accusing finger at Enoshima.

She spoke of resistance, because she knows if there's anyone who refused to be held down by any rules...

"Well, if I had to answer, it was none of the above. Like... you know, it's more of an idea. Despair is contagious. Everyone falls into despair. This also answers your other question..."

Then Enoshima stared at Kyoko deep in the eyes.

"If there was anyone who were to prevent you from falling victim to despair, who do you think would do it?"

Kyoko's eyes widened as she realized who she had been talking about.

Slowly, she turned her attention to the quiet Information Broker.

"Y/N..."
She spoke out.

"I know I told you I'd be willing to let him lend you a hand once you figure out what happened to him, but to hell with it! I'll spill the tea all by myself! You see..."

"You'd be surprised how there weren't any attempts to stop the incident from happening, but in actuality there were, almost all of it had been shut down and destroyed with relatively no problems, except for one instance... It was L/N Y/N's attempt whilst the shelter plan was being enacted."

The fashionista pointed to the Information Broker who glared at her whilst gritting his own teeth.

"He really did his best, you see!? He was the first person who had ever come close to achieving the objective of putting a stop to everything! His plan was to kill all the Ultimate Despairs in one sitting, because he knew if even one escaped, then it would just happen all over again! He came so, so, sooo close!!"

Enoshima then changed into another personality.

"But in the end, his plan failed, and he was severely beaten. And then he had to suffer the consequences of letting us Despairs run amok from the inside. He had to stay silent, if not then things could've gotten worse..."

"He tried to end it...?"
Naegi trailed off, imagining how painful it must've been for Y/N. Even remembering what he had said about doing everything he could.

"That's right! Among the 17 students, only one resisted! That student had his full memories, that student knew who the mastermind was from the start, that student was the only one who came so close to ending it all but had to suffer the worst punishment of all! That student had to live with the fact that his classmates forgot about him! That student had to watch his classmates die one-by-one, even the person he considers his sister!"

"But that doesn't make sense! Why would Y/N... How did you even..."
Kyoko struggled to accept all of these.

"Kirigiri san... L/N kun had been very unpredictable, but there was one thing that's consistent about him. Even up until now, he's continuing to do so..."

Kyoko turned to Naegi who was answering for Enoshima.

The detective had an idea about what Naegi meant, but didn't want to hear it. In the end though, she has to.

"He was... trying to protect Kirigiri san, wasn't he...?"
Naegi concluded.

"That's right again!! L/N Y/N was the very unpredictable monster capable of fighting Despair. He was neither Hope nor Despair, therefore he became a nuisance to both! It was because of this that, aside from his title, he was dubbed as "The Ultimate Chaos"!"

"The Ultimate... Chaos...?"

"Ah, it isn't official by the way. It's just something we call him since he's pretty much in everyone's way. That moment he nearly put a stop to Despair, we knew he was dangerous. But how do we keep the most chaotic person from stopping our plans? We use the only thing keeping him in line. The Ultimate Information Broker's only weakness!"

Then Enoshima pointed to Kyoko.

"You! Kirigiri Kyoko! The one person L/N Y/N has to keep safe at all costs! The reason he even attempted to stop it all, it was because of you!"

The detective took a step back from this revelation. Feeling the weight of that truth on her shoulders.

"Of course, when we used Kirigiri Kyoko, he became hesitantly cooperative, and to make sure he doesn't grab an opportunity to kill us when he sees it, we did the only thing we saw fit for him... We broke both of his arms. And every 3 months before this killing game started, we'd break it again to prevent it from being fully healed."

This caused the survivors to gasp at how horrible of a fate it was. It normally takes an arm to heal 12 weeks fully, and it even takes as long as 2 years for full strength to come back, so for Y/N to endure something like this repeatedly... It was messed up.

Naegi also came to realize what that extra note was in the notebook for...
"They are the ones that did this to him."

The note had been referring to Y/N.

"No... Y/N... Why...? Why didn't you tell me...?"
Kyoko turned to Y/N, obviously taken aback.

Y/N didn't answer at first, but when Kyoko became heated, he had no choice but to answer.

"You promised me you'd never lie to me, right!? Why didn't you tell me anything!?"

"Telling a lie, and keeping it hidden are 2 different things, you know...?"
He finally spoke.

"That's...!"

"I didn't want to risk putting you in danger. That's why I never told you, I've been patiently waiting until I healed from my attempt in order to kill both Ikusaba and Enoshima inside this school. But that didn't matter, because you eventually figured it out. And when you did, you became a target, I tried to protect you from them, but because of my injuries, I couldn't. You were promptly brainwashed for the Killing game after that."
Y/N confessed, looking down at his podium.

"You're very important to me, Kyoko. So much so, that I was prepared to die during that last attempt, but they took me with them inside the school because they wanted me in the game... During the start of our year living together inside the school, we... entered a relationship. Which gave me more of a reason to end it all, to protect you... Even if everything failed and I had to keep having my arms broken, even if everyone I know is slowly decreasing in number, even if I had to watch the only family I had die, even if the person I'm doing this entire thing for, forgot about me... I kept going. I love you, Kyoko. Because of that..."

Then Y/N gave her a sad smile, those eyes finally showing the pain they hid.

"I gave you everything I had, I really did."

"And because of that love... L/N Y/N was successfully kept in check! He may try all he wants to kill me, but if I so much as intended to harm Kirigiri san, then he'll lose! What good is him killing me, if the person he's protecting dies in the process!? That's one of the reasons I tried to frame Kirigiri san, you know? Because if you want to kill L/N Y/N, you harm Kirigiri Kyoko first! Hitting 2 birds with 1 stone, don't you think? Both are a huge pain anyway!"
Enoshima taunted.

"In the end, he failed... Even now he failed... As I said before, Despair is contagious, and it affects everyone. Even L/N kun wouldn't be able to protect Kirigiri san from Despair if he tried. Much less himself. He couldn't protect anyone, not the person he thought of as his sister, or even his girlfriend."

It was this conclusion that silenced Kyoko. Her resolve during the start of the trial wavering in front of the actual truth.

Y/N knew everything from the start, and even at that start he was already trying his best to protect her. He knew if he told her anything she'd become targeted. It already happened in his perspective, more than once.

And hearing what he had gone through... Two people suffered greatly trying to protect her. Her Father died as a result, and Y/N had only been recently found out.

Is this why Y/N didn't want her to respond to his confession yet? Because he wanted her to find all these terrible truths out?

"Stop right there..."

Naegi suddenly spoke, shaking with anger.

"You've been running your mouth for a while now, and insulting L/N kun's efforts... but there's no guarantee that anything you're saying is the truth!"

"Are you suggesting that I've been telling lies?"
Enoshima responded to the Luckster.

Now it was a direct battle between Hope and Despair.

"Even if you're telling the truth, I don't want to submit to you! I don't want to lose to you! I can't... for those who've died because of you!"

"I see. You have done a wonderful job shifting responsibility. That is the shape your hope takes, isn't it? But I don't have time for further debate. It's about time I brought this to an end."

"To an end...?"

"Naturally, I'm talking about Voting Time! Isn't that part of the rules? By the way, since this is our last vote, I've decided to switch up the rules for how it works!"

Enoshima went on to explain the new rules.

"You guys represent hope! I represent despair. We're gonna hold a vote to see whether hope or despair should be punished! If even one of you votes against hope, I'll be declared the winner and punish everyone on hope's side."

"E-Even if it's just one vote?"
Asahina asked in a shaky voice.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I obviously won't be participating. However, L/N kun will be allowed to vote though! It's the end after all! Oh, and let me tell you what your punishment will be if I win... You will all grow old together peacefully and calmly inside this academy."
Enoshima made it clear.

"So... We have to continue to live out our lives here?"

"It means we'll survive!"
Syo seems to agree

"That doesn't count as living! No matter what you say, we won't let you do with us as you please!"
Naegi vehemently rejected this offer.

"Hang on! I just had a great idea! Letting them grow old here would be pretty boring, right!? Our viewers wouldn't really like that, right!? That's it! I've made up my mind! One of you will have to go through a damn freaky execution! I've already decided which one of you it'll be!"

Then her finger pointed to the Lucky Student.

"Naegi, it's you!"

"Me...?"

"Bluntly put, if you sacrifice Naegi, everyone else can enjoy the rest of your days together!"

Enoshima gave them an Ultimatum.

Naegi's confidence seemed to falter a bit, as pointed out by the Ultimate Despair.

"Have you lost it? You don't trust your friends?"

"Y-You're wrong! It's not like that--"

Naegi suddenly bore witness to the results of that Ultimatum. All of the students were considering the idea.

Y/N wasn't really thinking about it, he'd go wherever Kyoko ends up choosing, even if it does end up sacrificing Naegi. He was distracted by another thing.

His arms were hurting.

Enoshima was having a great time looking at the faces of those in despair, the series of beautiful faces being corroded by said despair.

"Oh, for the record, the outside world is polluted. The only reason we're okay is because of the air purifier in the physics lab. If I die, the air purifier will be forced to shut down. In other words, the moment that I'm executed, you're done living together here at this school. Then you'll have no choice but to leave. You'll have to go to the outside world, where you'll find nothing but death and despair."

Now, Y/N's thinking about it... He came this far in protecting Kyoko, not to mention, he remembers entirely as to why they ended being locked in here in the first place.

With that said, Enoshima went back to playing a personality.

"Haha! If a single friend gives in to despair, you're dead! Naegi, you're trapped in the ultimate despair-inducing situation!"

The divided courtroom came to a halt as they considered their choices carefully, and with everything that's going on, stepping to the outside world might be the most dangerous thing to do aside from opposing Enoshima.

But then...

"Sore wa... chigau yo..."

"Hah?"

"Sore wa... Sore wa chigau yo!"

This act from the Lucky Student seemed to snap some students off their trance but not completely.

"No one has fallen into despair! None of us are going to lose to you! There isn't just death and despair! We'll be here! Hope is inside all of us!"

"Boring. You'll stay this stubborn 'til the end? Whatever. Can we finish this up already?"

Then Enoshima changed personalities again.

"It's time for our last vote! It'll spell the end of everything! From your lame hope to yourself!"

"If you insist that there isn't any hope outside... If you insist that despair is contagious... Then I will contaminate everyone with the hope I have inside of me! Living a life of despair... couldn't be called living!"
Naegi exclaimed with such resolve.

"But Naegicchi, I'm scared, man!"

"Pull yourself together, Hagakure kun! Weren't you the most adamant about leaving this place? And yet you're going to live like the mastermind wants you to... That doesn't count as living!"

"You're right... I still want to live. I want to open the door that lies ahead. There must be something new out there waiting for me! That's why I... I want to leave this school after all!"

Hagakure stood beside Naegi on his podium, showing his support for the Lucky Student's hope.

"Asahina san, I don't think simply surviving is enough. That's right. Those of us who survived carry the hope of all those who have died before us!"
Now it was the Ultimate Swimmer's turn for a shot of Hope.

"Knowing Sakura chan, she'd say "Strength can only be obtained by confronting adversity. In that case, I shall tread the thorny path." Doesn't that sound like her? Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what she'd say! Okay! I've made up my mind as well!"

Asahina made her way to Naegi's podium, to also show her support for his Hope and his views.

Then Naegi turned to the Heir, who was definitely in need of hope despite what he might say otherwise...

"Togami kun... Even if the outside world is in shambles, no matter what happens, we can start over! We can start over as many times as it takes! You're proud and never surrender to anyone. Togami Byakuya, as the future heir of the Togami family, you can't afford to admit defeat here!"

"Hmph... I sincerely hope you don't think I need to be encouraged by the likes of you."

"Togami kun!"

"I've never intended to bow down to despair. I am merely trying to follow through with something I once said."

Then he pointed a finger at the fashionista.

"I said that I'd kill the mastermind!"

Of course, when Togami's acting cool, Fukawa and Genocider Syo are sure to follow.

"Darling, you're wonderful! I'll follow you! This surprisingly domestic serial killer will follow you anywhere!"

Naegi turned his attention to the quiet detective.

"Kirigiri san, don't you care about your father above all else? I know you do! Your father, the Principal, didn't surrender to despair. Instead he entrusted us with the future! If hope is fading away, we simply need to become the new rays of hope!"

"You're right... I'm sure my father or at least, the father I'm related to by blood, would never tell me to stay here if it meant sacrificing you!"

"Kirigiri san!"

"At the very least, I am certain of that. I suppose not knowing anything is not the same as not understanding anything. Besides, Naegi kun. I don't think it was your good luck or bad luck that brought you into this school. It was something else that brought you here."

Kyoko hopped off her podium and joined the others in support of Naegi's hope.

"As the person who tries to defeat the Ultimate Despair... As the person who refused to give up and stands up to despair, until the very end... The Ultimate Hope! I believe that is what you should be called."

After Kyoko had been called to stand against despair, Naegi knew it wasn't over yet.

There's still one more person who's entire character had been shrouded with a forced smile.

"L/N kun... I know you're afraid, afraid that the most important thing you're holding in your broken hands would slowly slip away... Afraid that your hope would be taken away from you before you know it... But that only means you need to fight for it for just a little longer! No matter how dark the days would be, no matter how long we would be made to endure, eventually, we'll muddle through! Kirigiri san is your hope, and as long as Kirigiri san is alright then you'll also be content, but if she's made to surrender to despair just for temporary peace, then it's as good as if that hope was gone just like that, right!?"

Y/N looked up and turned to Naegi, his message slowly getting through to him.

"It doesn't matter if you knew everything before, this is your calling! You don't have to believe in the same hope as I do, but as long as your hope is living and well, only then you could truly say you have protected her!"

"...I can't believe you made a pun about how broken my arms are, It's honestly making me proud."

Y/N then hopped off from his podium to join Naegi. Of course, he had to circle around just to be beside his Kyoko.

"But you're right. As long as Kyoko isn't smiling at me, then that just means my job isn't over yet, right?"

Kyoko closed her eyes and spared the boy a smile.

With the remaining survivors joining together, Naegi Makoto, Togami Byakuya, Fukawa Toko, Asahina Aoi, Hagakure Yasuhiro, Kirigiri Kyoko, and L/N Y/N.

They faced off against Enoshima Junko.

"We won't lose. As long as we have hope, we can't lose!"
Naegi declared.

"Lame. That was so lame. The looks on your faces, the words you spout, and the conversations you have. They are lame! Lame! That crap isn't popular!"
Enoshima started to get loud.

"Naegi chan, it's bullet time!"
Y/N told the Ultimate Hope, causing the boy to nod in agreement before stepping forward for a final battle with Enoshima.

"I'm not one of the elite."

"There is nothing but despair outside!"

"I'm not great enough to be called "hope.""

"You're Gross!"

"But... But I still won't give up."

"Let despair violate you!"

"I won't give in to it. I won't abandon anything. I won't despair!"

"Stop with that disgusting stuff!"

"After all, being optimistic..."

"Do you want to die?"

"...is the only thing I'm good at!"

"I hate you beary much!"

"No matter what, we will get out of here!"

(They're just alternating here, Naegi goes first.)

"Annoying! Annoying! Annoying! Annoying! Annoying! Annoying! It's lame! Lame! Lame! Lame! Lame! Despair over tomorrow! Despair over the unknown! Despair over your memories!"

"Kibou wa mae susumunda! (Hope moves forward)"

Whilst the votes rolled in, Enoshima despaired over her loss.

"What gives... What the heck!?"

And the votes were officially in...

Enoshima Junko was guilty.

"What's this? Eh? What's this?"

"Enoshima Junko, you have lost."
Kyoko cemented that fact for her.

""Lost"? I lost? I did? N-No way..."

Then she looked down.

"That's just so..."

"Ah, shit. Here comes the despairgasm."

And just after Y/N's comment, Junko started to get all blushy about losing.

"Awesome!"

Then she relished in that despair as the survivors watched.

"So this is despair! I infiltrated this school 2 years ago, devised an intricate plan, almost died to an Information Broker, and then I even killed my own sister! To think that my plan would fail at the very, very, very end!"

Then she spread her arms into the air.

"This is super despair! Nothing could render greater despair-ridden happiness!"

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

"That woman wet for despair, I'm telling you. Got forced to listen to it when I got beat."
Y/N shivered slightly

If even he gets creeped out by it... It's something truly bad.

"Well, isn't it about time for my punishment?"

"W-Wait! We don't actually want you to die!"

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Haven't you been paying attention? I don't find hope in life! In fact, I'm looking forward to the despair of dying, something a person only experiences once in a lifetime. STOP INTERFERING WILL YOU!?"
Enoshima shouted angrily at Naegi.

Then she slowly placed her hand on top of the button.

"Upu...upupupu... How wonderful! So this is death-ridden despair. I wanted to strain the world with this marvelous despair! Well, let's get started. This is a special punishment fit to be our last. Let's give it everyday we've got! IIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIIII--"

Then suddenly her hand got stopped, both of her hands were.

Y/N stood in front of her podium, and if his expression was anything to go by, it would seem that he had other plans in mind for her.

"You know... I've suffered this for months and months now... I think I'm entitled to a little compensation..."

Then the broker proceeded to slowly crush the Fashionista's arms, slowly... gently...

Even with her analytical prowess, Enoshima had never been able to read Y/N well. Fitting his made-up title of the Ultimate Chaos.

*CRACK!*

It was violent and loud, the remaining survivors winced greatly upon hearing it, and Enoshima was left screaming on the ground.

"I already told you this, didn't I? No matter what happens next... You're a deadman."

Then Y/N stepped back and smacked the button being the one to send Enoshima to her execution.

[ENOSHIMA JUNKO WAS FOUND GUILTY! COMMENCING PUNISHMENT!]

The Former Fashionista happily waved her broken arms at the center of a huge setup, all of which looked very familiar.

First, she endured was Kuwata Leon's execution of countless baseballs being used to beat up her body.

Second, was Owada Mondo's execution.

Third, was Celestia Ludenburg's execution, an execution Y/N didn't want to see again, but watched to satisfy himself by putting the one who killed Taeko through the same pain.

Fourth, was Alter Ego's execution of heavy massaging by a 'dozer.

Fifth, was some stupid-looking space ship which sent her to space and back.

And finally... What would've been Naegi and Kyoko's execution. But instead of the usual forced teaching, Enoshima sat there holding a Monokuma with a huge smile on her face.

As a final goodbye, she raised a peace sign. Forcing it through her broken arms, and enduring the tremendous amount of pain.

Then it stopped for a moment... causing Enoshima to look up due to the delay before the block came crashing down on her, killing her immediately.

How she didn't die from the other executions? No idea. Seems kinda ridiculous. But eh...

And after her death, she left a remote, a remote that'd be responsible for their way out of this hell.

Naegi went to pick up said remote from the puddle of blood, and instantly in their mind, they wanted to assemble at that huge door by the entrance to see if this was really it.

They all proceeded to enter the carriage that'd carry them back into the Main Building, but Y/N didn't move from near the button that sent Enoshima Junko to her death.

Of course, the rest noticed this and immediately became unnerved of what he might do.

"O-Oi, L/Ncchi, it's time to go, man!"

No response.

"Are you still hung up about you knowing from the start but being unable to do anything? Taking all your random comments up until now, it makes sense that you've always been hinting at something since the beginning, so I say, you've done everything you could."
Togami adjusted his glasses. He and the Broker may have had more-than sour interactions in the past, but the Heir commends Y/N's strength, especially when he's the only person who attempted to stop the Ultimate Despairs and almost succeeded.

But as with Hagakure, he received no response.

"L/N! Come on! Four-eyes is right, you know! Let's go!"
Asahina also tried her hand at getting him to move.

"L/N kun..."
Naegi trailed off before Kyoko started to walk towards the Broker.

"I'm sorry, but can you all go ahead? We need a moment."
The detective requested.

"Fine. But make it quick. My time is very valuable."
Togami agreed and entered the elevator.

"G-Go get him, Kirigiri chan!"
Asahina supported.

The remaining students left for the elevator, leaving only L/N Y/N and Kirigiri Kyoko inside the courtroom.

Kyoko was finding the right thing to say, she was used to Y/N being the conversation starter that she wasn't prepared enough for when he's the one who's quiet.

But suddenly he turned around to meet her eyes.

"Do you think we have our own personalized execution?"

"Huh...?"

"Every punishment up until now has been very ironic. So I'm kinda curious what mine is..."

Kyoko didn't like what he was implying, that look in his face meant he was suggesting something.

"Don't tell me..."

"Don't you think it's fitting? I've been here from the start, I just think I should end it all too... You can already smile fine, right? That means my job is done, you already have friends who'd be able to protect you in ways I couldn't."

"Th-That doesn't mean you need to--"

Y/N suddenly walked past her and pulled something from his pocket.

Then she saw him slowly put on a necktie on Celestia Ludenburg's portrait, a final way to say goodbye to her.

"Goodbye, Taeko..."
He whispered softly.

Kyoko watched before returning to where he was, his arms were slightly shaking again.

Knowing what happened to him, and remembering every time he stressed about her safety, not even willing to risk it if it meant exposing her to danger...

"Now that everything's over, only I'm a danger to you, Kyoko. As long as I'm here, people who are in it for me, will come for you. So I need to nip the problem in the bud. You're my hope, Kyoko. Not once did I feel like falling to despair because you were still here, but if something were to happen to you, then I wouldn't be able to take it. That's why I..."

Y/N looked behind him, seeing that red button responsible for sending many others to their punishments.

His intentions were made clear, but he felt his hand being grabbed in an attempt to resist that decision.

"You keep saying "if something were to happen to me you wouldn't be able to take it," but have you ever thought how I'd feel if you went...?"
Kyoko slightly raised her voice at the Broker, who was left silent.

"You're a huge pain, you're annoying, and not to mention that you even have the capacity to become a pervert. But I never minded any of those things because I enjoyed spending time with you..."

Then she rested her head on Y/N's shoulder.

"I told you this before, I don't want you to die... You've protected and endured for me for so long, but that doesn't mean only you get to do this. If someone were to come after you, then I'll be the one to protect you, this time, I will. But we can't move forward if you don't trust me on this."

"Kyoko..."

"We should have each other's backs, right? As long as there's still a choice, then I'd prefer if both of us make it out of here... After all, you still haven't heard my response yet."

Then she moved away from Y/N's shoulder before taking a glove of her hand and resting it again on Y/N's face.

"I've already made up my mind, and as agreed, I'd force you to hear no matter what my answer would be... So shall we start from the top?"

"E-Eh...?"

"Say it again, Y/N. Confess everything to me because I've caught you now."

The broker gently grabbed the detective's hand, just like he did before, and then nuzzled into it.

"I love you, Kyoko."
He repeated with a quick-beating heart.

Y/N was mildly sweating because of this, he's more nervous about Kyoko's response than him attempting to execute himself.

But he knows what's coming, and depending on Kyoko's answer, he has to act accordingly.

At first, she blushed and closed her eyes with a smile on her face. Then she quieted down for a while, effectively teasing Y/N by delaying her response.

But she made sure to think about everything he's done for her, his sacrifices, and what he's endured just for her. Even if he lost it all, if she happened to be fine at the end of it, then he'd happily do it again. All of these factors made Kyoko's feelings grow larger and larger.

And with how he acted during the killing game, they really did spend an ample amount of time with each other, and even with her lies and broken promise, he readily forgave her purely because she meant so much to him.

And now, it would seem that he too... means that much to her now. She's confident that even without knowing how everything went down, her feelings for the broker would've grown nonetheless.

So, she opened her eyes and gave him the sweetest smile she could muster. Every movement and gesture she made was fueled with nothing but her truest emotions. Finally, she responded...

"L/N Y/N, I love you too."

This time, it was Y/N's turn to blush. Rather than being given a stern talking-to, Kyoko was accepting his love for her.

But it wasn't over yet...

"So please, don't leave. It's all your fault that I'm feeling all these intense emotions inside my heart, so..."

Then Kyoko cupped Y/N's cheek as if gripping it gently, then she closed the gap between them, and seeing as Kyoko is taller than Y/N by an inch, she didn't have a hard time doing so.

"...take responsibility."
She whispered before deeply kissing the boy.

Y/N's eyes widened at first, heavily surprised by Kyoko's initiative. But ultimately sunk into her kiss. It was passionate, and every bit of need the two had was aimed to be satisfied with this one kiss to seal everything off.

And when Kyoko separated, words couldn't describe how happy they both were. It was a long time coming, and finally they're here.

With this, it's safe to say that Kyoko more-than convinced Y/N to stay, but he didn't move yet.

"Y/N...?"

"S-Sorry... My legs... I can't..."

Kyoko noticed his legs shaking, and him using one of the podiums near him as support. The detective found it adorable how he was weak to things such as this, but that only added to his gap.

"While you're recovering, I want to present something to you..."

"Hm?"

"You see, with my father and most of my family gone, there seems to be openings within the Kirigiri family, so... Would you like to apply...?"
Kyoko offered, causing Y/N's blushing face to further redden.

She has him within the palm of her hand!

"A-Are you asking me to marry you!?"

"That's one way of applying, but since you're thinking about it, I guess that is your decision then?"

'She... She got me!'

"W-Wait... Isn't this happening a little too suddenly!? I haven't even looked for a ring, yet!"

"Let's make fixing up your arms priority once we get out, we can think about everything else later. You still need to tell me all the experiences you had, as well as what we both had before I lost my memory."

Kyoko cupped her chin and tilted her head in a teasing manner.

"Besides, we'll both have time to continue improving our love before we proceed with marriage. It doesn't need to happen quickly."

"I... Wh-What does that mean!?"

"Oh, you'll know, eventually."

Then Kyoko put her glove back on and led Y/N back into the elevator by hand.

And as they ascended from the courtroom, the other survivors were curious as to what went down.

Kyoko was smiling to herself with her eyes closed and arms crossed, and Y/N had his face covered with both of his hands, but his ears were also quite red.

"L/N...? What happened?"

"....."

"It seems like, the Ultimate Information Broker is embarrassed."
Kyoko teased.

"Sh-Shut up..."

Y/N's voice was in a higher pitch than normal, which made the others all the more curious as to what happened.

"Seriously, even now these two can't help but be lovey-dovey. The only competition to darling and I!"
Syo commented while scratching the back of her head.

"Lovey-dovey!? So L/N really is interested in Kirigiri chan!?"
Asahina reacted to the unsurprising revelation.

"Ngh..."

Y/N finally uncovered his face to see him still blushing quite intensely, and it's evident that he's struggling to cope with it.

"Woah. Just what did Kirigiricchi do to convince you!?"
Hagakure asked the broker, who didn't answer.

"Nunya..."

"Huh?"

"NUNYA BUSINESS, SO SHUT UP!"

"Eek!"
Hagakure jumped in fear and surprise.

"Ahaha! Aww, L/N's quite adorable being on the receiving end, huh?"
Asahina teased too, causing the Broker further embarrassment.

....
........
...........

Eventually, they all made it to the top and at the heavily-guarded door by the entrance hall.

Instead of immediately pushing the button to open the door, they were all stuck staring at the huge guarded entrance.

"There is no point in standing here forever."
Kyoko told the nervous group.

Then Syo sneezed, which forced Fukawa back into the waking world.

"E-Eh...? Eh? What happened to the Class Trial and the mastermind?"

"It's all over!"

"C-Can we go outside now?"

"Mhm! However, I'm feeling kind of uneasy about what to expect once we get out."
Asahina awkwardly scratched her cheek.

"But, I mean, unlike this school, the world is vast! It's a big world, so yeah, I'm sure despair will be out there, but there should be plenty of hope as well."
Naegi encouraged the others.

"Searching for hope, and finding it. That is true hope."
Kyoko seemed to agree.

"Yep! For now, what I want to do is go to a donut shop! I'll think about the rest after that."

"Water in the head, until the end, huh?"
Y/N teased the swimmer, almost prompting an argument.

"Oy! L/N! Just when I was having my moment!"

"What will you do if there aren't any donut shops?'
Hagakure asked the swimmer.

"I could make donuts! I'd start with some flour. And if there isn't flour, I can always grow some wheat."
Asahina was enthusiastic to say the least.

"Naegi kun, let's go. With someone like you by our side, I look forward to what we can accomplish from here on."
Kyoko was also certainly enthusiastic.

"Also, don't forget that this group has both the Ultimate Hope, and the Ultimate Chaos! Anyone who tries to jump us is literally asking for it."

"Ahaha! I don't think that's necessary L/N kun!"
Naegi laughed at Y/N's remarks.

"Isn't that title of yours made up?"
Togami commented.

"Hey, the Ultimate Despair took it seriously, there has to be some weight to it. I didn't even know they called me that back then... It's kinda embarrassing to find out now."

"Well, if anything comes up, I don't guarantee I will respond, but you might as well let me know."
Togami offered.

"Togami...?"

"As both Heir and Information Broker, our interests and connections align and will benefit from it mutually. So lending a hand isn't something I'm against."

Y/N let out a chuckle after this.

"Fine. Pleasure doing business with you, Togami chan."

"Likewise."

After letting the Broker and Heir make minor amends, Naegi lifted the remote.

"Okay, I'm going to open the door."

"I can't say I'm going to miss this school, so this feels rather strange."

"I'm not really sure how to say this..."

Y/N placed his chin on Kyoko's shoulder, in order to hear clearly what Naegi has to say. But that's just an excuse, he just wants to get close to Kyoko.

"But maybe this is our graduation."

"You've been saying these jokes for a while now, I'm starting to think you're slowly taking after me."
Y/N commented from Kyoko's shoulder.

After sharing a laugh, Makoto, Byakuya, Yasuhiro, Aoi, Toko, Kyoko, and Y/N held hope in their hearts as it was what gave them courage.

Because of the hope in their hearts, they can take action and move forward.

Kyoko held Y/N's hand, a representation that both became each other's hope before entering a world where both hope and despair intermingle.

And with the door finally opened... 7 students out of 17 made it out of Hope's Peak Academy.

What happens next... will be answered in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it! Thank you everyone who has been here since the start and continues to be here even after my super-long hiatus!

After a while, I'll publish the despair arc book! Also, I'll be working on the Love Hotel scenarios.

Despair Arc Y/N would probably be a little more difficult to write than current Y/N, because his actions here is where he's supposed to truly shine.

I've also recently recovered from the fevers, but my throat is still sore, so there's that.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys! And as always, Thank you for being here!

-Mod Ibuki♥️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

19.2K 418 12
Sixteen Ultimate students including yourself are locked inside school grounds run by the maniac Monokuma. When survival of the killing game should be...
15.3K 365 23
16 students awaken in a school, no exit to be seen. Marina can't seem to remember everything, as well as the rest of the students. But when they all...
382 23 13
a group of students invited to study at their new highschool takes an unexpected turn. Based of the visual novel Danganronpa.
2.8K 48 48
Akira Inoue and 15 other students, who are ultimate students, go to a school known as Hope's Peak Academy. But, they don't know it is going to be a k...