They Don't Know You Like I Do...

By ashleii_leii

They want to tell me what's right, what's wrong, what's black, and what's white..... but they don't know you... More

Prologue
PLEASE READ!!!
1) I Will Name You Yiying
2) Xiao Ying Must Leave the Mountain
3) Lan Clan of Gusu's 3000 Rules
4) The Boy With a Broken Finger
5) Mom, Dad, I Have a Secret
6) Xue Yang's Adoption
Kind of an Author's Note Not Really lol
7) Someone You Really Miss
8)Waiting
9)A Lecture in Gusu
10) A Present From An Old Friend
11) You Don't Know Him
Author's Note
12) Better Left Unsaid
Author's Note
Quick Question

:)

424 17 13
By ashleii_leii

Hey guys! So I just logged on to look through my notifications and I am seeing that many people do still read this book and are waiting for updates so I will continue writing! It's gonna take me a little while though because I don't remember how I originally wanted the story to go. With my new ideas I am mapping out the story to 1) try to give Xue Yang a happy ending and 2) to of course include my OC in the story which is a bit hard since I don't want her to just follow Wangji and Weiying around all the time I want to also give her, her own story. 

I want to try and give Xue Yang a happy ending because he obviously didn't get one in the original series but I suck at writing happy endings and his character doesn't give me many good qualities to work with if I'm being honest, but that is not a guarantee it could change if I don't come up with good enough ideas. I also think it'll take me a while because I have to rewatch the series or at least skim or skip through the series to remember what happens. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.