THE JOURNEY OF TRUE LOVE ❤️RO...

De sahana_2204

😍Meet Roja & Arjun - Two Sweethearts Hopelessly In Love With Each Other! Although Their Story Looks Like Som... Mais

❀ Introduction ❀
❀ Characters ❀
❀ Meet Roja ❀
❀ Meet Arjun ❀
❀ First Impression ❀
❀ Plan Gone Wrong ❀
❀ New Opportunities ❀
❀ Upma And Some Love ❀
❀ Boon ? Or Bane? ❀
❀ Realisation ❀
❀ A Second Chance ❀
❀ Twins ❀
❀ Recognition ❀
❀ Priceless Gifts ❀
❀ An Important Decision ❀
❀ Care ❀
❀ The Murder Attempt ❀
❀ Promise! ❀
❀ The Surgery ❀
❀ Powerful Words ❀
❀ Hidden Secrets ❀
❀ The Painful Past ❀
❀ Reunited ❀
❀ The Unexpected Visitor ❀
❀ The Face Off ❀
❀ Missed You ❀
❀ A Memorable Day Out ❀
❀ Happily Engaged ❀
❀ On The Dance Floor! ❀
❀ Hues Of Love ❀
❀ Two Souls One Knot ❀
❀ Moral Support ❀
❀ The Gulab Jamun Philosophy ❀
❀ The Mission Begins ❀
❀ Trouble Brewing? ❀
❀ Shaken But Determined ❀
❀ Destination : New Delhi! ❀
❀ A Blessing In Disguise ❀
❀ A Change Of Heart ❀
❀ Anything For You ❀
❀ The Court Hearing ❀
❀ Bon Voyage! ❀
❀ Nenjae Nenjae Nee Engae Naanum Angae ❀
❀ Heartfelt Gratitude ~ From Author ❀
❀ Neeyum Naanum Sernthe Sellum Nerame! ❀

❀ Destiny's Decree ❀

227 5 16
De sahana_2204

Continued...

❤️ "I LOVE YOU ARJUN SIR. AND I WISH TO MARRY YOU, AND GET THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING YOUR BETTER HALF AND YOUR GOOD FRIEND THROUGHOUT LIFE." ❤️

Arjun was stunned. His heart skipped a beat. Roja's words rang over and over again in his ears. He was speechless. He went blank. He just looked at Roja, with an expressionless face.

Roja finally opened her eyes. She eagerly looked at ARJUN, expecting a reply from him. But when she saw Arjun's face she was confused.

"Oh! What happened. Why isn't he saying
anything"
Roja mumbled to herself

After a couple of minutes, when there was still no sign of Arjun's response, she called out "ARJUN sir"
No reply. She again called out his name but still she didn't get a reply. He didn't even move. That's when Roja shook him lightly and Arjun blinked, as if he was out of some trance.

Arjun: Wh...wha...what did you say, Roja?

Roja: Yean sir, Naa ethuvum thappa...

Arjun cut her showing his palm to her face.

"Itha ethir paathu Naa Inga varala Roja!
Naa ungala Ennode unmaiyana friend ah nenachen.
Ungaluku oru vishyam theriyuma, Ennode friends ellarume boys than. Naa entha ponnu koodayum Ennode best friend nu sollikara alavukku kooda palaginathu illa. But ungala paathapo Enakku ungalode honesty, sincerity, ungalode helping nature, ethayum thuninchu seiyara gunam Enakku pudichithu.
Ennode hospital la Neenga join panrapo sila prachanai vanthuchu. But athukku appram ungalode talent Ah Neenga prove panninga, hospital ku Neenga neraiya contribute panni irukkinga. Inniki Antha hospital nalla padiya run aaguthu na athula nichyama ungalode contribution irukku.

Aarambathula ungala Naa thitti interview kooda edukala. But vela pottu kudutha appram Naa ungala staff mathriya nadathinen?? Ungala Ennode friend mathri thane nadathinen.
Naa Romba straightforward person roja! Unga moolama Enakku oru nalla friendship kedaikum nu naa nenachen. Appdi nenachu than unga kooda Naa open ah palaginen. Entha vishyathayum marachathu illa. Neengalum appdithan nu Naa nenachen. But Neenga..ivlo periya vishyatha manasula vechikittu
friend mathri palagi irukkinga la."

Arjun took a pause and he continued.

"Neenga romba mature nu nenachen, but ungaluku ennode manasula irukkarthu puriyala. Paravaila Roja, Ennode life la true friendship nu oru chapter eh illa pola. Neengalum kadasila Enna hurt than pannirkinga. Thank you so much for everything, Roja"

Tears escaped Arjun's eyes. He wiped them, gave roja a smile with pain and then without waiting for Roja's reply, he got up and left, leaving Roja shattered.
She felt her entire life, dreams, everything sinking & becoming smaller  and smaller in front of her eyes, just like  Arjun, who moved farther and farther away from her and finally disappeared into a distance.

It took a while for her to come out of the shock. And when she did, Roja broke down then and there itself, covering her face with her palms. She struggled to bear the weight of his words. Each and every word that ARJUN said reverberated a thousand times in her ears until she could take it no more. She ran to God and poured her heart out and asked Him why she had such a cruel fate

On the other hand, ARJUN struggled to come out of the shock of hearing Roja's words. It was something he hadn't expected in his wildest dreams. He admired many aspects of roja, and wanted her to be a good friend for a lifetime. But it hurt him when hr realised that it isn't going to be the same anymore. Tears rolled down his cheeks when he thought about Roja's actual intentions and when realised that he had l0st her friendship
He simply couldn't accept love. All he needed was a friendship to heal his soul. His past had broken him enough. And he had thought that Roja would be the right FRIEND to heal his wounds. That's how she had won his trust ! Although It's said that a husband and wife could be good friends, but ARJUN simply couldn't imagine marriage now. That too he had never seen roja from that perspective .

He started his car and drove aimlessly not knowing the road ahead. He didn't know the route and the road life had for him, ahead too. He just wanted to go somewhere and escape the world.

Roja stayed in the temple reminiscing her happy moments with Arjun that she didn't notice that night had arrived and it was time to close the temple. The priest came to her and asked her to leave, that's when she came to her senses.
She got up silently, headed to her ashramam and went directly to her room without talking to anyone. She locked the room door and cried her heart out.
She asked priya also not to come to her room so the latter decided not to disturb her. But she know something wasn't right.

Arjun drove aimlessly and finally reached the beach. He thought that it was the best place for him at that moment.
The rhythm of the waves calmed his heart and healed him. He felt better as he watched the systematic waves
He lay on the sand staring at the starry sky, not wanting to go home. He enjoyed the solitude and didn't want anyone with him.

It started raining slightly, which subsequently changed into a heavy downpour. Roja stood by the window of her room, the sound of her crying merging with the sound of the rain
Arjun was getting soaked at the seashore, but at that moment that didn't seem big to him. The rain drops which trickled down his face, washed away his tears.
Arjun closed his eyes and thought about his past.

It was a cold, dark, rainy, bitter night for both of them, which passed with great difficulty.

However, soon it was daybreak. The fresh breeze awoke ARJUN. He had fallen asleep on the sand, who knows when. The rain had stopped ,the sun was shining brightly. He decided to forget the previous day and go home. So he took his coat and left.

Elsewhere roja also woke up when the sunlight shone on her face. She got up and rubbed her palms and put it on her face. She felt relaxed. She, as usual began getting ready for work quickly when she remembered that she had to face Arjun.
Although he never told her not to come to work, she felt skeptic to go there and work in the same hospital.

However that's when her inner conscience spoke up.
"Roja, you are a sincere employee. U have worked hard since day 1. Yesterday's incident should never ever interfere in your work life or sincerity. The problem is not with the job, nor has Arjun asked you not to come. He can't accept your love, doesn't mean that you can't be his staff anymore. Personal life is different, professional life is different. Never ever give up your originality and sincerity."

Roja felt that her inner conscience was absolutely correct. So she smiled, packed her stuff and got ready to go to work just as usual.

———————————————————

At Ashok Selvan's house.

Ashok was holding an invitation in his hand. He smiled cunningly.
"Oh so ARJUN thinks he's too intelligent. He foiled my plans of blood forgery and jailed my right hand (Dr. John). But unfortunately, what he doesn't know is that I have got yet another fantastic opportunity to teach him a lesson.
I'm going to use this function of honouring Dr. Elangovan to teach him a lifetime lesson. He won't cross in my paths ever again. Arjun, nee vasama maatikitta da. Unakkum intha invitation vanthurkum la. Vaa da, Naa unna anga vechikiren"

———————————————————

At Arjun's hospital
Roja came and settled down. She was absolutely normal, she gave everyone her usual smile, sat down and became busy in work in no time

However somewhere deep down, she was searching for Arjun.

"Avar vanthu iruppara"
She wondered to herself
She asked one of the nurses the same question. But the nurse told her that ARJUN hadn't come yet.
Roja glanced at the watch. It was already past ten. Arjun would have long arrived by that time.

Thoughts of concern flooded her. Just then, Arjun entered. He wore a white shirt and a dark blue coat, handsome as always. He carried his stethoscope, his kit and white coat in his hand. He gave everyone a smile.
Roja looked down. She couldn't meet his face. That's when Arjun's glance fell on her. Not knowing that, roja lifted up her head and in a split second, both their eyes and piercing looks met.

What will happen next?
How will Rojun's relationship be after this?
What is Arjun's past?
What does Ashok plan to do at the function?

To be continued.
Thanks for reading ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

233K 6.8K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
733K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
900K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.