Code Lyoko Season 6

Bởi metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... Xem Thêm

601 - Reborn
602 - Clone Problems
603 - Heart to Believe
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
609 - Eclipse
610 - Disaster
612 - Black Circle
613 - Miracle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
617 - Marabounta 2.0
618 - Virtual Reallity
619 - Warrior Fairies
620 - Against the Time
621 - ARK
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
624 - Dragon Flame
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

611 - Phantom Ruby

96 1 0
Bởi metalgreymon2

The Lyoko Warriors planned an attack to the Volcano Sector, in an attemp to bring back Aelita. William and Bloom teleported to the facility, but the security of Mutant Kankrelats was to much for them. One by one, they were defeated, and aborted the mission, after XANA deleated the program to free Aelita from XANA

Episode 132 - Phantom Ruby

March 11, 7:45 AM. The Winx got out the cafeteria. They went to the Lyoko Warriors. Bloom looked at them, as Tecna pulled the ruby out.

Bloom: You found anything?

Tecna: I looked all over this thing, but there's literally nothing on it!

Roxy: How come you didn't find any data?

Tenca: This thing is protected! I can't looked at it, without finding a way to break this protection!

Jeremy: This is dreatfull! How will we be able to find any information on that thing, if we don't even know the origins of its power?

Bloom: I don't understand! I can feel its power, and it glowes everytime i touch it!

Tecna: That's actually true. As if... it reacts to your DNA. I nead to do an even deeper analyzes!

Stella: How will you do it?

Tecna: That's the problem... I don't know how.

Bloom looked down. After their visit to the Volcano Sector, XANA didn't launch any attack, during the next 5 days. Jeremy and Laura tried to remake the program, but it would always fail.

Yumi: We're in a very bad place, right now. Aelita is stuck with XANA, we can't save her, and now there are this rubies he's using to mutate his monsters and materialize them on Earth!

Jeremy: I'm honestly stuck to a corner, with this situation. We have to try and find out what exactly is XANA's tactic, right now!

William: We might have to think of another way to save Aelita. 

Odd: We have to bring her back, and save her from XANA! But... how?

Clone: You have to try another aproach.(sees Mister Delmas comming) Bur right now, put a neutral look on your faces. Delmas is comming.(everyone puts a neutral expression)

Mister: Delmas: There you are, Mister Della Robia. I was told that your parantes are in town. They will be comming to pay you a visit.

Odd: Oh really? How come i was not aware of that?!

Mister Delmas: Well, they wanted a surprise, but they're never good on it, are they?

Odd: No, their not.

William: Mister Delmas, i'll be out of school most of the day. My parantes are her to.

Mister Delmas: No problem at all, Mister Dunbar. Have a nice day with our families, young men.(leaves)

William: Well, i'll be going. 

Bloom: Wait!(William looks at Bloom) I'll be going to. I nead to clear my head, after last mission.

William and Bloom left. The rest of the gang went to Kadic's entrance. A car came from there, and out of it, came Odd's parantes.

Odd: There they are.

Laura: This is the first time i meet them! Wow, i love your mom's style!

Odd's Mom: Odd, it's so good to see you!

Odd's Dad: How are you doing, kid?

Odd: Awsome!

Odd's: Dad: That's great!

Odd's Mom: It's nice to see you guys again!(notices Laura) Although i don't remember you!

Laura: I'm Laura Gauthier, Odd's girlfriend!

Odd's Dad: Oh, wow!

Odd's Mom: You haven't told us about your girlfriend, yet!

Laura: You haven't?

Odd: I was planing on Easter, since they would be hear, close to yours!

Laura: Makes sence.

Ulrich: I think we'll be leaving you guys alone.

Clone: You're going with Odd, Laura?

Laura: Actually-

Odd's mom: Of course you can come! It's great to meet my son's girlfriend at last!

Odd and Laua left. The rest of the Lyoko gang went back to the patio. William and Bloom were at the city. William's parants were there. Remind that William's dad's name is James Dunbar, and his mother's name was not revealed, officially.

William: Mom, dad!

Miss Dunbar: William!

James: There you are, young man. Oh, hello, young lady.

Bloom: H-hello, sir.

William: Mom, dad, this is Bloom Peters.

Miss Dunbar: Oh, i remember you telling us about her!

Bloom: You did?

William: Of course!

James It's nice to meet you, young lady.

Miss Dunbar: Not that we weren't pleased to see you, but, you could have told us that she would be comming!

Bloom: Actually, i just told him, that i wanted to come.

James: That explains.

SCREEN TRANSITION - WILLIAM

On the Desert Sector, passing by the plateus, and through a connectin cable, we reach a Tower, that was activated by XANA.

XANA took advantage of that tower, and started moving something to the city. The three Della Robias and Laura were going to the woods, to make contact with nature. Laura was listening to some stories.

Laura: You're the only boy in a family of six kids?

Odd: Yeah, it's kind of anoying, you know. But that makes me the favorit of the family.

Laura: That's kind of to much. I don't think i can handle being on a family with 5 brothers or sisters!

Odd's dad: I don't know how we handle them! We just do!

Laura: Don't think i'm being rood, but, looking as young as you do, i can't understand having a family with six kids!

Odd's dad: Like i said, we just do!

Odd's mom: Hey, what's this place?

They looked at it, and it was Jim's bootcamp. Right now, Aisha and Musa were the only ones there. The two girls looked at their unexpected gests.

Aisha: Odd, Laura!

Musa: I didn't knew that you were comming here!

Odd: Actually, we were so lost in the conversation, that we didn't know we were close to this place.

Laura: This is a bootcamp that Jim made. Sometimes we come here to train. 

Odd's mom: It looks intence.

Odd: Yeah, and sometimes, i hit my bed face flat!

Odd's dad: But you're like this, all the time.

Laura: Hahahahaha!!!

Suddenly, Odd noticed a red light comming from the woods. It was comming to Laura. Odd jumped, and pushed Laura out of the way. The vertical laser, shocked everyone. They looked to where it came from, and it was a Megatank.

Odd: Oh great, of all things!(the Megatank charges) TAKE COVER!!!!

The Megatank shooted again. They took cover. Odd's parantes, inspite of being slightly scared, were a bit eager to fight.

Odd's dad: Ok, what's going on here? Is this a prank?!

Odd's mom: Don't say things like that!

Odd: I thinkwe better get out of here, now!

Odd dashed out of hidding. The Megatank, not giving a danm about the others, went after Odd Odd's parante were shocked on Odd's sudden move.

Odd's mom: Can any one tell me what's going on?

Musa: I think we own you a big explanation.

Odd took the Megatank away from his parents. He changed to his Avatar, and shooted his Arrows at the monster, the moment it opened its shell. The Megatank blew up.

Odd: That takes care of that. I better go back, and hope that Musa and Aisha did the explanations.

On the city, the Dunbars and Bloom noticed the vertical lasers. Bloom and William were shocked to see it. As for William's parante, they just thought it was something else.

James: Is someone planing light efets for your concert?

Miss Dunbar: If they are, those are very weird efects.

Bloom: Actually... that's not ours... And judging by the looks of it-

William: LOOK OUT!!!

William pulled Bloom sideways, as the vertical laser passed by them. They looked at the Megatank that shooted it.

James: What in the name of the world is this?!

William: Danger! Big danger!

The four of them ran. The Megatank chased them down. Bloom knew that they had to escape. She, secretly called her Fire Ilusion. They vanished, and were not at the top of a rooftop.

Miss Dunbar: What was that?!

Bloom: A Megatank. 

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

Jeremy, Yumi and Ulrich got to the lab. Jeremy entered, and the couple went to the scanners. Jeremy started everything.

Jeremy: An activate tower, and an unknowed attack! You guys, ready?

Ulrich: Uh, Jeremy we have a problem.

Jeremy: What is it?(Scanner Rooom)

Ulrich: There's only one Scanner working!

Jeremy: Huh? 

Yumi: The other two are busted. Something came here,(lab) and judging by the laser marks, i'd say XANA materialized Megatanks.

Jeremy: This is mostly a trap that will leave Yumi alone, with no ay back home, but a Return to the Past.

Yumi: Like the one with the Krabs?

Jeremy: Correct, but we don't have any choise, right now.

Yumi: Alright.(Scanner room) Here i go.(enters teh Scanner)

Ulrich: Good luck.

Yumi: You to, dear.(Scanner closes)

Jeremy: Transfer Yumi! Scanner Yumi!

Jeremy: Vitualization!

Yumi disapeared from the Scanner. She was virtualized on the Desert Sector, a few plateus away from the Tower.

Jeremy: Let's give it a shor. But i have a feeling that i know what's about to happend.

Ulrich went to the Scanner, ready for a Megatank to apear. It did, and Ulrich went stright to the staircase. He entered the lab, as the Megatank blew up the last scanner.

Jeremy: Was that it?

Ulrich: The last scanner is gone. You're on your own, Yumi!

Yumi: I got it. Ok, Jeremy, send me the Overwing, and put me in the right direction!

Jeremy: Got it! The Activated Tower is 47º south!

Yumi recived the Overwing. She went to south, in the Tower's direction. Ulrich went up to the entrance. The Elevato was there, and the Megatank came out.

Ulrich: I hate playing with you guys, so let's finish this off!

Yumi went straight to the Tower. So far there was nothing on her way. Jeremy to didn't saw anything.

Jeremy: The place is empty, but be with your eyes open!

Yumi: No problem, i have eyed everywhere!

Jeremy: You better have!(Laura calls) Laura?

Laura: Jeremy, we just crossed a Megatank!

Jeremy: I noticed it! Three Megatanks were Materialized, and the scanners are destroyed! Yumi's all alone on Lyoko, and Ulrich's playing with the other up the machines room!

Laura: And what about the third one?

Jeremy: I have a small hint that it's with William and Bloom!(woods) XANA's targeting us, one way or another!

Laura: Odd and the Winx are on the way to find them! I hope nothing goes wrong with Yumi!

Jeremy: Be carefull with those thinsg!

Laura: Ok.(call ends)

Odd's dad: So after this, we'll be jumping back in time, but we'll know what's the situation?

Laura: Thanks to Tecna's powers.

Odd's mom: Well, he was always a big videogame freek, but this time... 

Odd's dad: I think we've seen a real warrior, withen Odd.

Back with William and Bloom, they just explaine William's parantes about everything they're been going through the last 3 years.

James: So that's why you were all weird that day?

William: Actually, it wasn't really me. It was a clone that was made to replace me.

Bloom: The Megatank is moving to north! We have to take it to an open place, with no people!

Miss Dunbar: Wait! It's to dangerous! You have to stay here!

William: I know you're worried, but... right now, we're the only ones able to fight that thing.

Bloom transformed into her Hesperix, and William into his avatar. They went to the Megatank. Back on Lyoko, Yumi stoped a few rocks before the tower, and looked arround the area.

Yumi: Jeremy, you see anything on the Holomap?

Jeremy: It's empty, so far. But expect a big reception!

Yumi looked arround. She neaded a way to close in the Tower. She looked left, and there were some rocks that she could use.

Yumi: Those rock will do.

Yumi went to the tower. However, she heard some shots. She looked right, and Aelita was beig chase by three Krabs.

Yumi: Jeremy!

Jeremy: Yeah i can see it to!(Lab) XANA0s attacking Aelita!

Aelita as avoiding the shots. She looked back, as the Krabs wouldn't leave her. Aelita was hit in the shoulder, and fell down.

Yumi: Jeremy, what do i do?

Jeremy: I don't know!(lab) She apeares on the Holomap like the usual Aelita!

Yumi: Yeah, and she's back to her pink clothes!(Lyoko) I'm gonna blow up the Krab! Let's hope it's not a trap.

Yumi went to the Krabs. Aelita was shooted down, and one Krab came to her. It prepeared a shockwave, but was unexpectadly blow up. 

Aelita: Huh?(looks up) Yumi!

Yumi: Aelita, get out of here!

Aelita went behind the rocks. One Krab went after her. Yumi threw her fans at the other one. One fan was deflected, and the other slashed the Krab's target, blowing it up.

Aelita: Yumi!

Yumi looked. The third one was after Aelita. Yumi went to her, and jumped of the overwing, pushing the Krab to the rocks, bowing it up. 

Yumi: Are you okay?

Aelita: Yeah... Thanks for saving me, Yumi!

Yumi noticed that Aelita's voice changed. Suddenly, there was a red glow, an Aelita returned to her XANA look. On her right hand, was the same ruby that Bloom got last episode.

Yumi: What the?!

Aelita: Hahahahaha!!!! You liked that? The Phantom Ruby's powers are above expectations!

Yumi: Phantom Ruby?

Aelita: This little ruby i have is the reason you were folled.

Yumi: I had a feeling that this was a trap.

Aelita raised the Phantom Ruby. A light came out of it, and before Jeremy knew it, Yumi had disapeared from the Desert Sector.

Jeremy: Yumi? YUMI?!

SCREEN TRANSITION - YUMI

Ulrich was facing the Megatank that was materealize, after Yumi got Virtualized. The sphear monster shooted the vertical laser at Ulrich, but it was a clone. Ulrich jumped with another clone. The clone was hit, and lrich stabbed the XANA eye. But the moment he did that, the Shell of the Megatank closed.

Ulrich: Argh! That one's gonna hurt!

The  Megatank blew up. Ulrich was pushed away. He saw his sword comming, and roled out of the way, before it landed.

Ulrich: Close one.(picks his Katana)

Ulrich went to the entrance of the Factory. Odd apeared, there, and looked at the chaos that was left of it.

Odd: Wow, you were playing with fire, or what?

Ulrich: Very funny! I just hope that Yumi's okay. XANA materealized the Megatanks, and destroyed the Scanners with those.

Odd: That explains why there were only two Megatanks. Where's the third one?

William: IMCOMING!!!

Suddenly, Bloom and William landed on the ground, followed by the third Megatank, that imediatly turned sideways, and shooted its laser. Everyonen jumped over it.

Odd: Here it is!

William: Sorry for coming without warning!

Bloom: And Yumi?

Ulrich: She's alone on Lyoko, and with the Scanners busted, we can't go help her!

William: How did the Scanners got busted? Wait, don't tell me that XANA materialized this things!

Ulrich: You bet he did!

Yumi looked arround at the place she was in. She was shocked because she was no longer in the Desert Sector, but in the Volcano Sector instead.

Yumi: What the?

And with that, one of every monster came in, and surrouned Yumi. Aelita was in front of her, holding her sword. Yumi looked arround, and realized she had no way out.

Yumi: This can't be!

Aelita: This is where you will battle for your life, Yumi. You have nowhere to run, anymore.

Yumi realised that it was ture. She had to win. If she loses, it's all over. She pulled out her batton. All of the monsters roared for their Mistress. Aelita charged. Yumi blocked with her batton. She was pushed back. 

The Posessed Guardian released a shockwave. Yumi jumped ove it, and attenped to slam her batton on Aelita, who moved out of the way. Aelita released an Energy Field, and hitted Yumi. Yumi lost about half of her Life Points.

Aelita: This is the first hit. You can't take anymore, can you?

Yumi was running out of Options. She use her Telekinetic powers, and one Tarantula was pulled ot Aelita, and threw her to the wall.

Yumi: You're not the only one with more than one Weapon, you forgot?

Aelita went back to the battlefield. The Tarantula vanished, just like Aelita's disguise before. Yumi notied the Phantom Ruby in Aelita's hand. Yumi remembered it was the reason that she was there in the first place.

Yumi: Of course!

Yumi threw one fan at Aelita, who dodged it. Yumi calle dher fan with telekinesis, and slashed Aelita's hand, pulling the Phantom Ruby to her.

Aelita: ARGH!

Yumi: This place and the monsters are just an ilusion!

Yumi destroyed the Phantom Ruby, with her batton. The ilusions of everything arround both warriors vanished with them. Yumi noticed the Tower right behind her. Jeremy finally got Yumi's signal again.

Jeremy: Huh? Yumi! What happend?

Yumi: Aelita's Phantom Ruby! It's the reason we were folled in the first place!

Yumi entered the tower, as fast as she could. Aelita looked at Yumi enterign the Tower, and looked at the destoyed Phantom Ruby on the ground.

Aelita: Grrr....(stabs her sword on the ground) NOOOOOO!!!!!

The Megatank shooted its laser, but missed. Bloom came behind it, but the monster shooted again. Bloom was hit, and slammed on the ground, reverting to human.

William: Bloom!

The Megatank shooted again. Ulrich and William brought their swords in front of them, blocking the laser. But they were about to give in. Yumi went to the senter of the second level of the Tower, and placed her hand on the interface.

The Megatank's shot started to break through the blades. Odd came in with his shield, but was also about to give in.

The laser disapeared. The Megatank finally blew up. William, Ulroch and Odd reverted back, exausted. Bloom woke up, slightly dizzy.

Yumi: Tower Deactivated.

Jeremy: Return to the past now.

The white light bubble surrounded the entire Earth, and beond, and we return back in time. It's now 7:50AM. The Lyoko Warriors were discusing the events of the attack.

Jeremy: You were stuck in a bubble of ilusions?

Yumi: Yeah. That Phantom Ruby Aelita had was how she folled us! Plus, you said that, because of that, you lost my signal!

Jeremy: The Holomap cannot detect the Phantom Ruby and its powers!

Bloom: So,(pulls out her ruby) This Phantom Ruby is able to create ilusion?

Odd: Why would he bother of making fakes of things that aren't real already?

Yumi: I bet that he want's to use those on Lyoko!

Bloom: What do we do now?

Tecna: I can find data, now that we know what kind of ruby it is. But still, XANA's intentions are getting even more confusing.

Next time on Code Lyoko, XANA prepeared a new attack. He launches four specters on Earth that take the shape of four old enemies that the Winx face before. XANA will guard that Tower with everything he's got. Will the strenth of our warriors be enough to break through?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Code Lyoko: Reincarnated Bởi KaitoJewel

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

8.9K 309 25
What would you do if you were reincarnated into the world of Code Lyoko? I know what I would do, not meddle with the story. I'm a die core fan but I...
1.5K 81 27
(This is a part two- but you don't have to read part 1 if you don't want to.) Never thought there would be a part two. It's been twenty two years sin...
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
611 15 29
Lyoko Defenders Season 2 The Lyoko Defenders have gathered all of the keys and brought Emi to earth. Now their toughest battle begins. Everything the...