Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V Bracelet Girls...

Autorstwa SnickerDoodle01

Bracelet Girls x MALE Reader Just a one shot of Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, basically the Bracelet Girls in Yu-G... Więcej

Yuzu: Worst Duelist
Serena: Weak Duelist
Rin: Winning Duelist
Ruri: Weird Duelist
Yuzu: Fusion Foes
Serena: Leave Me Alone
Rin: Crash + Sick
Ruri: Valentine's
Serena: Fight For Love
Rin: Bully
Ruri: Ex

Yuzu: Jealousy

349 4 0
Autorstwa SnickerDoodle01

(Yuzu's POV)

It's Duel Period and I'm just on the Sidelines watching my crush, Y/n, dueling somebody and his opponent is dominating him.

Opponents LP: 4000
Opponents Field:
- King's Knight: 1600/1400 *4
- Queen's Knight: 1500/1600 *4
- Jack's Knight: 1900/1000 *5

Your LP: 100
Your Field:
Performapal Sleight Hand Magician: 2500/2000 *7

Scale 1: Stargazer Magician
Scale 8: Timegazer Magician

Opponent: I end my turn!

Yuzu: C'mon Y/n! You can win this!

You: Alright, just gotta draw the right card... My move!

He looked at the card in his hand and smiled. Just by his smile, I could tell he drew the card he needed to win and smiled as well.

You: First off, I Pendulum Summon from my Extra Deck Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon: 2500/2000 *7

You: Then, I activate the spell card, Polymerization! I fuse my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with my Performapal Sleight Hand Magician! I Fusion Summon!! Now taking center stage, give it up for Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!!!

Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon: 3000/2500 *8

Yuzu: (Gasp) Rune-Eyes!

Opponents: 3000 Attack points?! Grr, so what? I still have enough life points to survive!

You: (Chuckles) We'll see about that, because the number of times my Rune-Eyes can attack depends on the level of the Spellcaster-Type monster used for its Fusion Material! Since Performapal Sleight Hand Magician was level 7, Rune-Eyes can attack 3 times!

Opponent: What?!

Yuzu: (Giggles) Go Y/n!!!

You: Rune-Eyes! Take out all 3 of his Knights!! Triple Spiral Sky Shot!!!

"Rune-Eyes attacked all 3 Knights and the Opponents life points went down exactly by 4000 and making him fly back"

Opponent: Ahh!!!

Opponent's LP: 4000 ---> 0

(Winner: Y/n L/n)

After the field cleared out, Y/n helped his opponent up from the ground. Once he helped him up, I walked over to him to congratulate him.

Yuzu: Y/n, good job-

???: Y/n-baby!!!

Yuzu: Eh?!

Suddenly from my left, a girl ran up to Y/n and completely tackled him. She started nuzzling his cheek with her cheek and once I saw that, I started to boil.

???: That was an awesome duel! You're the best honey!

You: Ah! Aura?!

Yuzu: Grr! Aura...

I. Hate. Aura. I hate seeing her and I definitely hate seeing her with Y/n. She thinks her and Y/n are duel-mates, she says it's destiny for them to be together. That's not destiny, it's fantasy. Anytime I see her get lovey-dovey with Y/n, I just want to wack her with my fan.

Aura: Oo~ Why are you such a cutie?! I love you so much!

You: Gah~ Man you like to nuzzle!

Yuzu: Grr! GET OFF OF HIM!!!

I swung my fan towards her but it seems like Y/n saw it coming and reacted quickly. He rolled over and dodged it.

You: Geez! YUZU?!

Yuzu: Don't move! Let me whack that mole off of you!

You: Oh, you're trying to hit Aura.

Aura literally ignored what was happening and kept nuzzling Y/n's cheek. Y/n then managed to stand up but Aura is still clinging onto him, with her legs wrapped around him and I just grasp onto my fan harder.

Aura: I love you! I love you!! I love you!!!

You: Oh geez... Yuzu?

After she said that, I started to glare and rage, grinding my teeth hard and I feel myself boil. Literally it feels like I'm on fire with how heated I am.

Yuzu: One whack... Just one whack...

You: Um... You know we're not actually a thing, right?

Aura: I just love it when you're shy! It makes you so cute! Take me out somewhere!

You: (Nervous laughter)

Yuzu: I'LL BE HAPPY TO TAKE YOU OUT NOW WITH ONE WHACK!!!

You: Wait!

Y/n shielded Aura by moving her body away from mine. Still oblivious to what's happening, Aura still begins to nuzzle Y/n's cheek and it gets me more and more riled up.

You: Yuzu, calm down!

Yuzu: I'll calm down after she's gone for good!!!

You: (Sigh) Hey, Aura can you-

Aura: Ah ah ah~ It's not Aura~

Y/n looks at Aura then back at me and sighs. His cheeks turn a bit red and he takes a deep breath in and out.

You: (Gulp) Hey um... Babe?

Yuzu: B-b-BABE?!?!?!?!

You: Ah!

I raised my fan up but Y/n immediately grabbed my arm with the fan in it so I wouldn't smack it down.

You: Just be patient... (Sigh) Babe, can you give me and Yuzu a few minutes to ourselves?

Aura: Of course~ Anything for you sweetie~

Yuzu: Grr!

Aura let go of him and walked away, or more like skipped her way away. I then took deep breaths in and out to calm down and it kind of worked. I'm still angry but I put my fan back into my pocket.

Yuzu: That Aura! Can't believe she thinks you two were made for each other.

You: She might think we're together, but I know we're not... You get very jealous.

Yuzu: Yeah,

I say as I point at him, literally touching the tip of his nose and he looks at making his eyes go cross eyed, which I found adorable.

Yuzu: And you know why.

You: Haha, yeah...

He says as he grabs my hand in front of him and brings it down. We then both smile at each other.

You: You like me that much, huh?

Yuzu: Nah, I LOVE you!

Yup! Y/n knows that I have a crush on him and will crush Aura anytime she's near. I already told him that I like him but I'm comfortable being friends for a while until we get closer.

You: Well, I have something for you.

Yuzu: Eh?

Y/n takes something out of his pocket and it looks like a ticket to a movie.

Yuzu: A ticket?

You: Yeah, to the new movie that's came out last week.

Yuzu: (Gasp) I've been dying to watch it!

You: I know, so here.

I take the ticket happily and giggled to myself. I wanted to watch this when it came out but didn't want to go alone.

Yuzu: Wait... You're coming with me, right?

You: Huh? Oh nah, I ain't going fam. Just for you.

Yuzu: What?!

You: Haha, jk lol.

He takes out another one of the same ticket that he gave me.

Yuzu: Oh okay good. I wasn't gonna go alone.

You: But I gotta bring Aura.

Yuzu: WHAT?!?!

You: Kidding! Haha!

Yuzu: (Phew) Screw Aura bro.

You: Lmao xd. The movie is tonight at 8pm. I can pick you up 30 minutes prior.

Yuzu: Okay! Is it a date?

You: Of course! You know, I slowly been developing feelings for you too.

Yuzu: (Giggles)

I pocket the ticket and hold Y/n's hand. I look into his eyes and he looks back into mine, we're both smiling as we lean on each other's foreheads and nuzzle noses.

Yuzu: Now I see why Aura likes nuzzling you. It's so fun!

You: Haha, this is my first time nuzzling someone back.

Yuzu: aww~

We keep nuzzling until we got disturbed.

Aura: It's been a few minutes honey bun!

You: Woah!

Aura ran up to Y/n and tackled him again, nuzzling his cheek. And once again, I start to boil.

Aura: Aww~ I missed you~

You: Uh, hey, we still need some time alone.

Yuzu: Grr... Auuuurrraaaaaa....

I take my fan out and charge up a whack.

Yuzu: You're dead!!!

You: Wait wait wait! Yuzu stop!

Y/n gets up and runs away but Aura is still oblivious to what's happening and is still holding onto Y/n. As I chase him, I start to get more angrier and angrier and my determination to whack her grows.

Aura: I love you Y/n!

Yuzu: COME HERE, AURA!!!

You: Please, calm down Yuzu!!

*Whack*

You: Ow...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

41.5K 874 26
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be any gender! AU's are allowed! #11 in YGO (May 12th, 2018) #1 in YGO (May 27th, 2018) #34 in yugioh (June...
11.1K 123 13
You are Playmaker in the world of GX
15.5K 271 5
A alternate ending to the Yugioh Arc V finale.
248K 6.2K 54
I'll do some X readers, and some a few Victuuri oneshots. I I hope everyone enjoys! XD