Constellation of Love Season...

By estellenum

The woman who owns a company airlines is one of the most well-known and wealthiest young business woman in th... More

PROLOGUE
- INITIUM -
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Special Chapter
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special Announcement (PLEASE READ)

Chapter 47

126 36 29
By estellenum

I was so wasted the next day that Leon didn't let me sleep, instead, we had a Harry Potter movie marathon last night!

I didn't realize it was morning because Leon and I were still awake.

I only slept for two hours, which was insufficient for me, and Leon went back to his penthouse, sleeping peacefully, which irritated me even more.

When my phone rings, it's Rigel. I quickly put on my earpiece and answered his call.

"You're late."

"Whose fault is that?" I said, silently blaming Leon.

"It must be Leon, huh? Anyway, make it faster." And then he hung up the phone.

I take the shortest route to the Café in order to arrive on time.

After a few minutes, I arrived and parked my car in front of the entrance like a boss.

They greeted me, but some of them were whispering something that sparked my curiosity, but I eventually ignored it.

When I arrived inside, I noticed Rigel sitting beside the window with his arm crossed. He was too deep in thought to notice my presence.

"Kuya."

"Hey, you're here!"

"Yeah, what's up with you? Why are you so upset? Is something going on?"

I can't help but stare at his expressions.

"Don't worry about it. I'm simply exhausted from work." He comforted me, but I didn't believe him.

"What made you call me? Is something going on?"

"I can't say whether it's a bigger problem or not..." he scratches the back of his neck. Problematic.

"Rigel." I seriously called out his name.

"Alright, alright! Don't be so impatient!"

As the night set, I stood in front of Rigel's house, planning to do something tonight.

I haven't been to Rigel's house in a long time, but our mansion is much larger than his. Despite the fact that he lives alone.

I'm wearing a black bomber jacket, a black t-shirt, ripped black jeans, and black heels.

"Wow, you're early as usual, uh... Miss Black?"

Rigel is dressed in a sapphire suit and a formal black shirt, with black leather shoes, and his signature hair is styled like Kang Chul from the W Two Worlds.

"Uh, I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

"Relax, everything is in its proper order. Incidentally, I trust your skills have not grown rusty?" he said while fixing his coat.

"You're joking, right? I will show you later."

"Yada yada yada. Let's go now." And he went inside to my car, making my eyes roll.

"Whatevs. Tsk. Why did I agree to accompany you in the first place?"

I also got into my car and started it.

"Where to?"

"XYLO at The Palace."

Rigel appears calm while singing along with the radio music, as if nothing is going to happen.

"By the way, you and Leon are getting closer everyday, aren't you?"

Yeah, right. If only you knew we were married. For God's sake.

"If you think there's something going on between us, you should stop thinking about it." I said and turn the wheel from the right then another right.

"It's not my fault that you two look so good together. #TeamLeorus."

"Wha— can you please stop saying that?! It's annoying, Kuya?!"

"Should I? You lit up when I mentioned Leon's name! Haha!"

I ignored him, but he kept teasing me with Leon's name!

"Mirus and Leon sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Kuya!"

"Fine, fine, I'll stop... K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." I heard him singing while whispering. This man...

We finally arrived at the XYLO, stepped out of my car, and a large crowd surrounded the entire area, this is a nightclub, after all.

"Woah, so many people tonight." he looks around.

A pair of bouncers stops us before we enter, but Rigel quickly shows his VVIP card, and they let us in.

"Wow, that work?" I cast a glance at him, supposedly, we should be at at end of the line right now.

"I may not appear to have much power, but I do. Isn't it great that we came together?"

"Deep in my bones, I can feel you."

"Take me back to a time only we knew
hideaway."

People are dancing in the wild night with their high spirits on, and the majority of them are having a good time, but something is wrong.

"We could waste the night with an old film."

"Smoke a little weed on the couch in the back room hideaway."

"Say you'll never let me go."

"Goodness... What the fuck is this." What I'm seeing right now is unbelievable to my eyes.

"A gothic wedding party." Rigel simply replies.

"A wedding party? I'd rather get a divorce."

This is definitely out of my league.

Bumaba na kami, at nasa gitna ang bagong kasal, looking at them creeps the shit out of me.

"Rigel Nyx!" The groom runs.

"Hey, man. Congrats on your wedding!"

"Thanks! Woah— hey, it's your sister! Hello, my name is Jasper!"

I take a closer look, his teeth are spitting silvers and his hair is green, he resembles a joker? He's not even close like Jared Leto.

More like... A low budget joker...

Tinawag niya ang asawa niya, mas weirdo pa sa kanya.

She's dressed in a white completely ruined gown with white heels on the left and black on the right. Her hair was unkempt, as if she hadn't washed it in days, and her make-up and lipstick were both black.

And her white dress is splattered with what appears to be dirt and blood-red paint. As if she had just escaped the zombie apocalypse.

"This is my lovely wife, Alice!" Pakilala ni Jasper.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alice! Our names are the same as in Twilight, and we're also a couple!" Yeah, I heard it clearly. Stop shouting in front of me.

"Y-yeah... Congratulations." Napalunok ako dahil natatakot ako sa mga mukha nila.

And for Heaven's crying out loud, they're not even close to Jasper and Alice from Twilight. A wannabe Joker and Harley Quinn.

Umupo kami sa malaking sofa, tinignan ko ang buong paligid, may mga body guards din na nakapaligid kila Joker at Harley.

Kaibigan ba talaga ni Rigel 'to?

Panay ang tawa nila Jasper at Alice, tahimik lang akong umiinom, observing people's actions around me.

"When will you get married, Ri?" tanong ni Jasper at hinalikan niya naman ang asawa niya.

"Not now. I'm still busy with my career."

Rigel is playful but serious, as opposed to his actual goofy demeanor. He's the same when Dad gets serious and something bad is about to happen. Shits about to get real.

Iba talaga kutob ko, kanina pa!

"Really? Parang dati ay marami kang babae?"

"It's opposite, ikaw ang madaming babae. I apologize, Alice. He's always like that."

"Silly, people change! I know my honey bunny will only love me." At nag french kiss sila sa harapan namin.

Oh, kami. Help us tonight... Kudasai?

"By the way, I recently discovered something about you."

My brother takes one cigarette and pulls his zippo lighter from his pockets.

"Oohhh... Interesting. Tell me about it." Humithit naman si Jasper gamit ang marijuana.

Tahimik lang ako sa tabi ni Kuya, nakikinig sa mga usapan nila.

"Is it true you raped and murdered women in the dark?" And Rigel finishes his cigarette.

"What?! Of course not—"

"Then how do you explain this?"

Rigel plays the video from his phone while Jasper assaults Mylie, my brother's co-worker and a close friend.

I discovered that video earlier today, using Corvus as my source.

I notice Jasper and Alice's expressions, and this is my chance.

"She's in the hospital right now, and it's all your fucking fault that she's in pain!"

Rigel kicks the table up in rage, sending the pitcher flying in Jasper's direction.

Jasper grabs the pitcher, a smug smile on his face.

"So that's how it goes... I will kill you, Rigel! Kill him!"

I get up from the sofa, spinning backwards, and grab the bodyguard's neck, putting him to sleep.

I hide behind the couch, open my smart watch, and call someone.

"Corvus, now!"

The lights went out, it's completely dark.

The majority of the girls scream especially when they heard a gunshot, and I wait until everyone else leaves, leaving only us inside. That was our intention all along.

"Where are they?! Find them!"

"Yes, sir!"

I take the gun from inside my jacket, and there are extra magazines in my spare pockets.

Habang wala ang ilaw, pinatulog ko lahat ang mga bodyguards at hindi ko naririnig ang boses ni Rigel, tanging si Alice lang ang sumisigaw.

How annoying. I might take Alice as well.

I made sure that no one interferes me, sinabunutan ko si Alice saka ko tinutok ang baril sa ulo niya.

I tell Corvus to turn on the lights again after I take Alice as hostage.

When the light turns on, Jasper is clutching his knife to Rigel's neck, and I'm aiming the gun at Alice's head.

"If you try to hurt Alice, I will kill this brother of yours hahaha!"

"Fair enough. I'm going to blow your honey bunny's head off like a fireworks display." And I point the gun at her temple.

Para kaming naglalaro... Agawan buhay.

According to Corvus, Alice and Jasper are drug addicts who are literally obsessed with each other.

I really don't get it how these two managed to enter the showbiz world.

Suddenly, biglang umatake si Alice gamit ang siko niya sa kadahilanan ay nabitawan ko siya.

"Can I play with you? Play with me? Pretty please?!" Alice is on the verge of crying as she begs.

Then she slowly smiles and laughs maniacally.

She runs towards me, and I grab the chair and slam it on her head.

The chair broke, and her brow bleeds constantly.

Alice slowly raises her hand to wipe the blood from her wound— and then she begins licking her fingers with her own fucking blood.

Okay, this is freaking me out! I'd rather fight Han Sung Min!

I stopped thinking about Rigel, he can handle himself, but I need to get away from this psycho.

"Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho."

"At night, she's screamin'
'I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind.'"

"Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right, though."

"At night, she's screamin'
'I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind.'"

The music continues to play. I guess the DJ forgot to turn it off due to the panic.

She's a real deal psycho.

I sprint up to the second floor. Alice was trailed behind, laughing.

While Alice is getting closer to catching Mirus, she suddenly jumps and grabs Mirus from behind, their bodies rolling to the floor when Mirus quickly stands up.

Alice dominated at first with her aggressive kick but Mirus was patient enough and waited for an opening to counter Alice.

When she looks at her hand, her gun vanishes and Alice is already holding it.

And Alice delivers a powerful kick to Mirus.

She stands up again, her face giving Alice a bad vibe, but she doesn't care. Instead, she smiles when she sees Mirus like that.

Mirus spits the blood from her mouth, which was caused by Alice's powerful kick.

This time, Alice points the gun at Mirus, but she doesn't move an inch.

"Hmph. Mukhang may katapat ako."

"Ang boring mo kalabanin, this is a child's play." Alice rolls her eyes.

"I'm sure you thought this would be child's play, but you were mistaken, honey bunny."

"Stop calling me that—"

Mirus snatched the gun from Alice's grasp with her left foot while doing a back flip, and she is now holding the gun.

When Mirus turns around, Alice, to her surprise, is holding the gun's barrel, preventing Mirus from pulling the trigger.

She's fast, I see.

Then Alice grabs the gun again, along with Mirus' arm, and strikes Mirus in the face with her knee this time.

That's two in a row!

She fell to the floor once more, and Alice is smiling triumphantly, ready to fire at Mirus.

Mirus quickly stretched her right leg flexibly to snatch the gun away from Alice, and it fell from the first floor where Rigel and Jasper are.

Mirus takes the gun away from the two of them on purpose because she doesn't want Alice to cheat. Mirus preferred close combat.

With no gun in sight, Alice and Mirus are fighting with their fists and feet.

Mirus wisely countered Alice with a brutal head kick that sent her flying forward.

Rigel, on the other hand, stabs Jasper through the left leg, causing him to scream and forcibly remove the knife from his leg.

"I will kill you... I will!"

Rigel rushes to the stage after seeing her sister fighting with Alice and believing Mirus had found her match.

He recalls Mylie pleading for help as Rigel sought vengeance after Jasper nearly killed Mylie.

"I'll make sure you pay for Mylie, no matter how much it costs!"

He returns, ready to act, when he notices Jasper approaching him with his knife in hand. And Rigel did a front flip, slightly bending his left leg, stretching his right leg, and his foot heel landed perfectly on Jasper's head.

Rigel's specialty is taekwondo and kickboxing combined with street fighting.

He was a gangster in high school, a bad boy with a good heart. He used to beat people for good reasons.

"Going somewhere?" Mirus surprise Alice.

Alice didn't give up and tried to rush Mirus, but Mirus was quick to counter with a reverse leg lock that Alice wasn't expecting.

Mirus countered Alice's kick, forcing the two of them into a ground leg tussle in which Mirus was superior, and she overpowered Alice.

Mirus grabs her foot and pulls it even tighter, causing Alice to scream in pain.

Alice quickly switches her right foot to the left and attacks Mirus, but she tightly grips her left foot.

This time, Alice fought back and briefly escaped Mirus, but Mirus defeated her with a vicious head kick again that knocked Alice to the ground.

Mirus stands up and looks on with victorious arrogance as Alice struggles to get up.

"Hmph. I don't play with amateurs." Mirus said and leaving Alice. Defeated.

She could easily kill Alice if she wanted to.

When I arrived at Rigel's location, Jasper was defeated on the ground too. Like Joker like Harley, huh?

My brother's face is bleeding badly, and he also has a cut on his arm, but he doesn't seem to mind at all.

Jasper has also lost consciousness, and his shoulder and thigh are both bleeding.

"You okay?" I asked and help him to get up.

"Hell yeah. Let's get out of here—"

"We should have left no trace here. I'll delete the footage before the police arrive and leave the footage when the light goes out earlier." she quickly talks to Corvus.

Mirus can fabricate footage to ensure that they do not see their traces.

"Let's go. Corvus, turn off the lights."

"Yes. Miss Caelum." And the lights are out again.

Mirus and Rigel exited the club, leaving Alice and Jasper unconscious with their bodyguards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
389K 5.6K 3
Having 3 way is a disgusting habit Elisse thought she would never do. But much to her horror! She woke up one morning sandwiched between two hard, ma...
5.7M 185K 22
May isang pinaniniwalaang alamat ng Karagatan na kung saan may mga sirenang nagbabantay ng mahiwagang Perlas sa Hilaga, Timog, Silangan at Kanluran n...