Sing with your DYING WILL!

Bởi Precious-Little-Girl

The Namimori Middle School Festival is coming up again this year and Class 2A is in charge of the entertainme... Xem Thêm

Festival: START! First up: A Teaser from the 'Delinquent' and 'Baseball Freak'

Prologue: It's the School Festival!

2K 92 54
Bởi Precious-Little-Girl

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Warning(s): A 13 year old's grammar, OOC-ness, Epic Fail, Grammar Mistakes and others that you can find.

Note: In here Hana already knows about the Mafia, because of her future self's memories that was given to her.

--

Prologue: It's Our School Festival!

--

Namimori Middle School

"As you all know, our school foundation day is coming and as our tradition has it, we are going to have our School Festival. For this year, the school administration decided to let all the students handle the preparations." The Namimori Middle School principal's voice was heard throughout the gymnasium, where an assembly is being held currently.

Yearly, every foundation day of schools, they held a festival or fair according to their liking, which is the same for Namimori Middle School. Right now they are having their assembly to discuss upon their school festival.

"We would like all of you to do your best in to making the festival fun and enjoyable and in the end feel your own efforts to have importance to the whole festival." He continued, after a slight pause. "All preparations needed will be divided among each classes and it would be further discussed to you by your respective assigned teachers."

--

Class 2A- Classroom

"Hmmm... For the upcoming School Festival, the Class 2A would be in charge of the entertainment." Nezu Dohachiro said while eyeing everyone in the room.

As expected, everyone started to murmur to their classmates because of the task assigned to them.

"It's going to be hard!"

"Entertainment is always expected to be grand, it's going to be embrrassing if our entertainment sucks!"

While the other students are busy commenting about what was assigned to their class, Tsuna, Hayato and Takeshi are just discussing their own 'views' about this.

"Hahaha! This is going to be fun, right Tsuna?" Takeshi said, with a small laugh, which made Hayato irritated.

"OI! Yakyuu Baka! Don't talk to Jyuudaime so casually!" Snarled Hayato, which officially started their one-sided bickering with each other.

Tsuna, who was suddenly left in to the sidelines, sweat dropped at his friends' antics.

"Well, what do you think, Jyuudaime?" Hayato asked and Takeshi went next, "Yeah, What do you think Tsuna?"

"I-I think it's alright.." Tsuna answered while mentally adding, 'And I bet Reborn is behind this.'

"If Jyuudaime say so, then it's alright!" Hayato enthusiastically concluded, which made Tsuna sweat dropped again and Takeshi laugh.

"And what are you laughing at, Yakyuu Baka?!" And thus, started another one-sided bickering.

He was about to stop both of them, when they heard a gun shot in the classroom.

"SAWADA! GOKUDERA! YAMAMOTO! Listen to Boreen-sensei!" Nezu said to the three of them. Quickly, he three of them, started to be in attention.

'Boreen-sensei?' Tsuna questioned in his mind. He looked in front only to see Reborn- in his teacher disguise- to be smirking in his way. 'That smirk, he is planning something crazy.'

"I was informed that this is the class who is going to be in charge of the entertainment," Boreen-sensei began.

'I have a bad feeling about this!'

"And I decided to lend a hand." He finished. "After all I was the one who suggested to your principal about this."

'I knew it!'

"It is very appreciated for you to be helping our class, Boreen-sensei." Nezu said to Boreen-sensei, who in turn gave another smirk.

"It is my pleasure to do so," Boreen-sensei replied.

"I can't always be around since other classes might think that is unfair, so I will tell you one thing you can do for entertainment." Boreen-sensei went to the point straightly.

The students just nodded in understanding, breathing a sigh of relief that they will have an idea about this 'entertainment'. On the other hand, one Tsuna is already internally freaking out about what his tutor-disguised-teacher would say.

"Have a concert." He finally said it. "The funds of Namimori would suffice all the expenses because this would be sponsored by a friend of mine."

Students had immediately agreed to this idea, because, well of course, it was given to them by a teacher. No one had disagreed that came to the point where they began asking who would be doing the concert.

"I would like to pick the students who will present at the concert." Boreen-sensei said, refraining all of them from asking question to each. And again, no one had dared to say 'no'.

'This is going to involve us, once again," Tsuna helplessly thought. Even though he would want to say 'no', he can't because he knows that it cannot change a thing now.

"Stand up when your names are called, Sasagawa Kyoko."

Cheers came from the boys because they would be able to hear their idol's beautiful voice.

"Yamamoto Takeshi."

A round of 'Kyaaa~' from the girls since this would be their chance to hear him to sing.

"Gokudera Hayato."

Another round of 'Kyaaa~" from the girls, since they would have a chance to hear his voice.

"And last is--"

'Oh please not me!' Tsuna begged in his mind, but knowing Reborn, it was probaly going to be him.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi."

Silence came.

One second passed.

Two seconds passed.

Three seconds passed.

"WHAT?!" All of them have question marks at the top of their heads. Why is Dame-Tsuna chosen? is the thought that ran in to their minds, except for Hayato, Takeshi, Kyoko and Haru.

The thing that proceeded confusion is laughter. Laughter from most of the students, because again with the exception of the four of them.

As if reading their minds, Boreen-sensei answered their question, "Because I want to." And that left no room for argument.

"To the four chosen, you may invite other students and if you don't perform, there will be punishment of course." Boreen-sensei said before bidding them good bye. "I will get going now and for the other entertainment, it would be for you to decide. Good Luck." And then he left, leaving dumbfounded students.

At the same time, the bell had rung, signalling the start of recess. But in today's case, it signals the end of 'classes'.

"You're being dismissed early, be back tomorrow at the same time. Tomorrow we will be starting the preparations for the school festival." Nezu said, before he left.

The other students started to leave as well, mostly chatting on the way, especially at the topic of their DAME-Tsuna is going to sing. Discussing that he's going to ruin the festival.

"What are you going to do now, Tsuna?" Hana asked. "Those monkeys seems too excited to see you embrass yourself.."

Now, only the four of them is in the classroom.

"E-Eto.. Just go with the flow?" Tsuna answered, with uncertainty in his tone, making it more of like a question other than an answer.

"I guess knowing that Boreen-sensei will never change his mind, that would be the only thing that you can do." Hana concluded. "He seems to share the same as your tutor, so trying to escape it would be useless."

"Well, Hana is right! Besides it might be fun, right? Haha!" Takeshi said.

"Tch. As much I hate to admit it but Yakyuu Baka is right, Jyuudaime." Hayato added.

'I still can't believe that we have to do this!' Tsuna screamed at his mind. "Well, how about we go home now? Hibari-san might catch us if we don't hurry." He suggested while shuddering at the thought of the demonic prefect chasing them.

And with that, they left school, without much of ruckus except meeting up with Ryohei and Haru along the way and hanging out at the rest of the afternoon.

--

Everyone is now busy in the preparation of the tasks that were given to their respective classes, after all it is only a week before their school festivals. All of them seemed to be giving their best as this is the first time that they would be able to fully facilitate the upcoming festival.

Of course it is the same with Class 2A- who was given the task for the entertainment. Every student in their class is contributing in to whatever form of entertainment they will have. Given the grandest one as the concert, they had also planned to add more than that. And so in order to to be able to finish it, everyone in Class 2A, with the exception of 4 students, are helping to accomplish what they need.

Meanwhile, the Class 2A's selected students, they too, prepared for their respectives performances. Since it was planned by Reborn, Boreen-sensei, is always there, handling there practices for their performances. He had also dragged the others to this, which means the rest of Tsuna's guardians.

They might be all surprised about this; especially having only a week to prepare. But they would just have to do their best.

So wait 'till the concert of Sasagawa Kyoko, Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato and unexpectedly, Sawada Tsunayoshi. Because surely, everyone are in for a surprise.

---

Precious-Little-Girl: @Ellene_Dea27 asked me if I can make a story or chapter where Tsuna or any other guardians for that matter. Her request brought me this plot bunny and made it possible to make this story in my head. She inspired me to make this story, which I am very thankful.

Anyone who wants to suggest the guardian or any KHR character that they want to be on this story to perform.. Although I can't quite promise IF it was the first generation (if anyone wants to) that one requested or any other generations.. Other than that, anyone is alright!

What do you think of this? Is it bad? Good? The worst?

I hope everyone finds this interesting and thank you for everything!

Until Next Time!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24.6K 43 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
33.2K 700 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
168K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !