EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 26

490 33 4
By RitikaBisht

Next day, CID discussing case...when voice comes...hey guys, they all turn to that side and seen her standing...wearing light orange color kurta with white shalwar and white and orange mix color dupatta...she look fresh and beautiful as usual...her fragrance fill the room...

Kavin feel happy to see her but remember yesterday...he blank his face and divert his attention on file...others welcoming her...she sit on her chair and look kavin...he is showing busy..Surprise...she just shakes her shoulder and start talking with others.

All day she try to talk with him but he fully avoid her...this thing make her uncomfortable...she thinking what happen with him? She bring his tea and serve lunch to him but looking her entering in office he suddenly go out...she is shock for his indifference behaviour. Even at night time, he go home before everyone goes...she is pretty sure something happening but what she can't understand? She sense that he try to avoid her...this behaviour make her heart deep sinking...she can't bear his indifference.

Next day, Dushyant go to delhi for some important meeting taking pankaj with him...others sitting in hall and discussing some gossips...when

Kavin enter in hall...as usual ignore her...asking some for Ishita and go back...she is pissed off for his behaviour...

Ishita sense her and asking with her eyes...what happen? But she just passes her smile and nodded negatively.

One case comes...one child is missing and cid active...they all go that place and check any clue they found...they guess that someone call for ransom money and they all set trap to catch that culprit and waited...

Kavin and purvi sitting in car...waiting for the right time...car radio is on and news comes...

Purvi feel very bore and exhausted for all day try to talk with him...she try again to talk with him...but his silent make her more irritate...she change the radio channel and nice song comes...she start humming with song:

Roothay ho tum, tum ko kaisay manaoo piya

Bolo na, bolo na

Seenay say lag jaoon, bahoon main mar jaoon

Kaisay tuhain manaoo

Bolo na, bolo na

Kavin look her hearing her humming...

Purvi also look him at same time and both eyes lock for sometime...kavin see a little sadness in her eyes...he know that reason of her sadness is him...he know she try to talk with him since she is back but his anger stop her to going forward...they both look each other...

Purvi snap out and seeing broken star...

Purvi: look , kavin broken star...he cut her short and said: I can't believe all of these... kavin just silently watch her  than said: logoon ka kahna hay but I can't believe all of this...jo magna hay sachay dil say mango zaroor milay ga.

Purvi: toh phir kiss pay believe kartay ho...tell me...but kavin silently look her...she continue...maang kay toh dekho...trust me...sirf ek baar...

Kavin look her once and said: OK, then I need one cutting chai...looking her shock state...he grinned...difficult hai na...mujhay pata hay...he turn his side looking outside...but soon he saw small glass with his cutting chai...he look her and she smirk...he shock but take glass...just sip and ignore her...other side

Purvi is happy to fulfil his wish...he silently sip his tea.
Their wait long till that man comes and the catch him...soon they find that kid...and solve the whole case.

Kavin and purvi differences are still same and she try to call him several time but he is not giving her any response...

Shreya and other sense tension between them...

Shreya and Ishita and purvi sitting sipping coffee...

Ishita ask purvi about the matter between them...but purvi also have no clue...

Purvi: take deep breath and said: I miss Dushyant very much.

Ishita: absent mind agree with her and said: haan main bhi miss kar rahi hoon...purvi sit straight and smile on her absent Mind...tease her...yeah yeah, woh toh nazar aa raha hay...

Ishita compose her quickly and said: actually, he is the senior and I miss his sharp opinion and quick conversation...that's it...she try to explain purvi but looking her she know that purvi can't believe in her story she just walk out...saying...I am coming.

Purvi laugh on her run away and said: koi baat nahi ishita, main nay bhi agar tumhary muh say love confess na karwaya...toh mera naam bhi purvi nahi...

It's nearly night and they all finish their work and ready to go home...but
Kavin just call them and tell the new case and they all have to go to the crime scene...college girl murdered and they have to investigate...college principle know the kavin so, he request him to solve case as soon as possible.

All night they work and find out that somebody want to finish this five people group...they find out the truth and reach that box...the big box like coffin...student group accidentally lock one of their friend and find dead after long time they lock her...altogether they put her in big box and buried...

Kavin and his team find that box empty...they check all clue and decide that may be that friend alive when they all buried her.

For check his theory...he said to his team to buried him like they all buried her...his team not agree to do it...

Purvi shock to hear his decision and protest but he is not listening her and instruct his team to do it.

After some minute nikhil receive call from kavin n and he said: nikhil, bahar nikalo immediately...they all do it fast and open that box...looking inside purvi scream... kavin...

Ishita and nikhil also scared to see him...he is laying inside like dead...purvi try to shake him and nikhil press his chest hard...suddenly he start coughing and his breath comes back...not only his breath but all breath back as well.

Kavin comes out from box...he grip his feet on floor...suddenly purvi hug him tight...her hands go around him holding his waist tight...she place her head on his chest...she start crying...

Kavin shock for her sudden action...he feel ashamed inside his heart...he scolds himself in mind...why he always plays with her emotion? His heart pricking him...to see her crying badly...his shirt wet for her warm tears...he remember his friendship day song verse : Hansi jiss ko di hay ussi nay rulaya...it's really true that he know her emotion toward him but he ignore that and doing whatever he want?
Sometime, go and catch his self with culprit hand purposely...jump from high into the swimming pool...defuse the bomb by himself...All the time purvi face comes in her mind and he say sorry to her in mind...but this time...she can't let him go so, easily...she still hugging him tight...

Ishita and nikhil understand her feeling...standing quiet... Their hearts also feel heavy...they are witness of purvi emotion...

Kavin silent for a moment.

Purvi crying badly and said:

Kavin tum hamari baat kyun nahi maantay. Kitni baar bataya hay but nahi...

Kavin try to stop her and said: purvi, I am alright...purvi...he try to parted with her saying: purvi main theek hoon... but she still holding his waist and saying: theek hoon , seriously tumhain kuch bhi ho sakta tha uss kay undhar...tumhari jaan bhi jaa sakti thi...tumhara dum bhi ghooth sakta tha...lekin tum hamari baat hi nahi maantay...bolo na kavin tum hamari baat kyun nahi maantay...she burst out cry again...

Kavin feel weak see her emotion...looking her badly crying he ashamed himself...he pull her in his arms...pat her back...try to console her...wipe her tears...said in soft voice...purvi, relax  I am alright.

Purvi look him once...he just nodded her positively...she parted... Kavin move one step and stop...because nikhil  and ishita  hug him in impulse way...

Kavin n freeze on his step... CID team never show their emotion towards him but today his decision give them courage to show their emotion.

Kavin thought that his team always call him akru, khadroos but today his doubt proves wrong. His team love him, respect him, and care him a lot.

Kavin feel himself gather around many well wishers...the people who actually love him, respect him and give him lot care but because of his seriousness they put their self a bit away.

Today, they make courage and hug him to show him...their love and care..kavin heart full of happiness...he remember

Dushyant words...he said: that for living...we need many relations...without them we can't live and purvi i lost her biological relation but she make other relation... Kavin sense why he feel alone and live deserted life? He just compose himself and patted them ..parted and said: I am alright...guys...main theek hoon...aur waisay bhi jab tum jaisay qabil officers meray aas paas hain...toh mujhay kuch nahi ho sakta. They both happy and pass him smile.

Kavin coop his self and tell them his experience...soon they find the real culprit and solve the case...but this case change many things...

Kavin and purvi differences get clear and he accept purvi as before...

Purvi emotion shake him from inside and he know that he is really become her jaan...but still confuse to accept her love.

Kya krega Kavin apni feelings accept krega kya..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.3K 41
Completed 🌸🌸🌸🌸 It's a Kavi story It is inspired by the movie " mujhse dosti karoge". 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Disclaimer:- All the pictures and videos used in...
61.3K 4.3K 70
kavi/karvi story Cover credit to @khush444
3.8K 248 13
A new kavi story
32.4K 2K 36
yeh story hai kuch cadets ki jinke liye life m bs pyaar hi hai aur unke trainers ki jisne life m bs kaam hi kaam jo apni life mein pyaar ko bhul hi g...