𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠...

Od _Avyanna_

𝐏𝐓 | ❝𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳❞. • Your life was never meant to turn... Více

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ + ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ (1)
For the reader to know:
━━━━ One.
━━━━ Two.
━━━━ Three.
━━━━ Four.
━━━━ Five.
━━━━ Six. (+18)
━━━━ Seven.
━━━━ Eight.
━━━━ Nine.
━━━━ Ten.
━━━━ Eleven.
━━━━ Twelve.
━━━━ Thirteen.
━━━━ Fourteen.
━━━━ Fifteen.
━━━━ Sixteen. (+16)
━━━━ Seventeen.
━━━━ Eighteen.
━━━━ Nineteen.
━━━━ Twenty.
━━━━ Twenty One.
━━━━ Twenty Two.
━━━━ Twenty Three.
━━━━ Twenty Four. (+18)
━━━━ Twenty five.
━━━━ Twenty Seven.
━━━━ Twenty Eight. (+18)
━━━━ Twenty Nine.
━━━━ Thirty.
━━━━ Thirty One.
━━━━ Thirty Two.
━━━━ Thirty Three.
ɪɴᴛʀᴏ + ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ (2)
════ One.
════ Two. (+18)
════ Three. (+18)
════ Four.
════ Five.
Educational chapter.
════ Six.
════ Seven. (+18)
════ Eight. (+21)
════ Nine.
════ Ten.
════ Eleven.
════ Twelve.
════ Final.
Epilogue.

━━━━ Twenty Six.

1.7K 69 45
Od _Avyanna_

╔════════════════════╗
Mission...
failed
╚════════════════════╝

No, you were not currently gripping a pole dance bar between your fingers; your hips were not moving to the slow rhythm of the music and you so not were making eye contact with a potential criminal at the moment. You weren't, right?

Actually,

Yes, you were.

When Mikey came barging into your room, with a no well-hidden stressed look in his emotionless eyes, the last thing you could think of is that he would ask you to dance for a bunch of men the same way you danced for him a few days ago. The bait, he called you. A mere distraction.

Distraction for what, exactly? Again, you weren't informed. But judging by the looks that the older Haitani brother and Sanzu gave to a group of five men sitting just at your right, a few feet apart from your dancing spot, it had to do something with them.

Turning your body slightly so you were now facing those men, you started dancing specifically for them, your hips swaying smoothly, your delicate hands travelling up and down your body, the pole behind you helping you spin skillfully as if you had been doing that your entire life.

Of the five of them, the one in the middle was the one that caught most of your attention. From his dark eyes, to his alluring smile; his spread legs; his hands on his lap with his fingers intertwined, the veins clear even from the distance that separated you both; his button-up shirt's sleeves were right above his elbows, showing some inked designs; his trousers tight around his thick thighs. He was handsome, that was an understatement.

Was being stupidly handsome some kind of requirement to be part of a criminal organization? You couldn't help the thought crossing your mind while your eyes travelled back to his face, now adorned with a wide shit-eating smile. He caught you checking him out, but it was not like you were trying to hide it in the first place, so you just played along.

Giving a light and last squeeze to the pole beside you, as if to conjure all the mental strength you could muster, you slowly made your way to the man, not sparing a single glance at any of the Bonten's members scattered around the dimly lit room. 

It was your moment to shine.

The tight red silk dress you were wearing hugged your curves in the most perfect way; the clicking of your high heels matched the rhythm of the music; your hair moving gracefully with each one of your movements, as if it was a paid actor. Taking a last few steps, you stopped right before his spread legs and, bending over so that your face was close to his you neared your glossy lips to his ear.

"Want a private dance, handsome?" You whispered, your lips gently brushing against his earlobe. At this point, and with the little to no information you had been given, you were just improvising. Tasting the waters first. "That sounds great, beautiful" His accent was notorious, he wasn't Japanese, nor an English speaker, he sounded Hispanic. 

"Follow me".

Taking his surprisingly soft hand, you led him away towards one of the private rooms, noticing on your way out, the panicked stares of your babysitters. You wanted to laugh at that, you almost did, but you refrained from that, not wanting to look crazy at that moment, it wasn't the right one to do so.

Closing the red curtains behind you, you turned around to face the man, his features clearer with the soft lighting in the room; his dark hair was styled in a messy way; soft honey orbs glinting with something between lust and mischief; a sharp straight nose; soft looking lips and, below them, the detail that took all your attention for some strange reason: a mole. He had good boy features, but his eyes and smirk screamed otherwise.

He caught you checking him out again, you noticed, yet he didn't say a word about it, he just watched you closely, expectantly. Reaching upwards with your hands, you lightly pushed them against his hard chest, guiding his steps towards a black leather sofa behind him. When the back of his knees touched the edge of said sofa, you used a bit more strength and pushed him down, a soft gasp escaping his lips.

Smiling down at him, you started moving your body and, right at that moment, it didn't look as if you were following the rhythm of the music, it looked like the music was adjusting itself to your elegant yet sensual movements. Placing a knee on both sides of his hips, your soft hands circling his neck; you sat on his lap, waiting until his muscles relaxed under your touch.

It was only then, being that close to him, when you realised how tense he actually was and, looking right into his eyes from that distance, you could make out that slight hint of nervousness. It almost made your heart flutter with an undescribable feeling.

"What's your name?" You softly asked, accompanying your words with the gentle caress of your hands against his neck and between his smooth locks. "Sergio" "That's a beautiful name, me gusta" You smiled at his slightly surprised expression, "¿sabes español?" "Un poco."  You said while starting to sway your hips in the air, while slowly going down "but less talking..." you whispered against his lips "and more enjoying yourself."

It wasn't long before his hands were gripping the sides of your hips, his grip bruising, yet it didn't hurt you, at least not as much as it should have. At that point, you were already grinding on him, and the way he aggressively bit on his lower lip and the way his hips started moving with yours to create even more friction between you both, was telling you that he was almost reaching his limit. The bulge in his pants hitting that soft bundle of nerves every now and then, making you grip his shoulders tighter, your manicured nails marking the skin underneath his black button-up shirt.

"Fuck baby, me estás volviendo loco".

You smiled and tried to joke about the situation he was in but, before you could form a coherent sentence, the rough bucking of his hips upwards made you choke on your own words; a strained moan came out of your lips instead when his clothed member made that aggressive contact with your also clothed clit.

"That's what I wanted to hear".

But what followed next was not what anyone would want to hear, and definitely not in that situation.

Gunshots.

One after the other.

And you kind of knew who those were coming from:

your babysitters had decided to make their own show.

. . .

I hope you liked this one more than the previous one! Anyways, I just noticed we're 5k reads and I can't really express how thankful I am to each and every one of you! I hope that you're doing great! Thank you all for being there -even when I don't upload lol-, it truly means a lot.

Love you all so much!

❤️✨️

Also,

Sergio here to lighten up your day, beautiful people🤭.

Credits to its rightful owner!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

112K 4.3K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
347K 16.9K 26
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝You didn't go through all that for nothing.❞ In which Bonten's leader, Manjiro "Mikey" Sano saw...
31.9K 1.2K 34
✧₊∘~"" 𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 "" ~∘₊✧ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺...
3.1K 96 5
NOT COMPLETED AND WON'T BE COMPLETED. LUXURIOUS - BONTEN X GN!SWITCH!READER (Mikey, Sanzu, Haitani brothers, Kakucho and Koko) "This kind of love is...