Why Me?(Volturi. K, Elite Gua...

由 LoveroftheSlashers

REWRITTING THIS STORY ON A DIFFERENT STORY ~Discontinuing~ Storm has been on the run since the very beginning... 更多

REWRITE OUT NOW!!!
Character Information and Warnings🖤🥀
More Characters and Information Part 2 🖤🥀
More characters amd Information Part 3 🖤🥀
Tattoos Part 1 🖤🥀
Tattoos Part 2 🖤🥀
Piercings🖤🥀
Playlist 🖤🥀
Prologue🖤🥀
Chapter 1: Getting Ready🖤🥀
Chapter 2: "Welcome To VIP" 🖤🥀
Forms, Pets, and Three More Characters🖤🥀
Chapter 3: "Hello, I'm Demetri and this is Alec." 🖤🥀
Chapter 4 : The Real Me ((Marcus)) 🖤🥀
Chapter 6:Day With The Volturi with Kids Part 1🖤🥀
Chapter 7: "I need your help Storm." 🖤🥀
AUTHOR'S NOTE🖤🥀
AUTHOR'S NOTE🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : Twilight Unverise Part 1🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 2 🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 3🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 4 🖤🥀
The Kids Wardrobe & Items(weapons) 🖤🥀
Author's Note🖤🥀
Black Devil's Academy for the Criminal Supernatural Arts Information🖤🥀
Author's Notes🖤🥀
Authors Note🖤🥀
We reached 1K reads !!!!🖤🥀
Authors Note
New Story!(Please read!!)🖤🥀
Chapter 7:(Part 2) Scenting Embry
Author's Note(Please Read)
I'm Back! (made an edit)
Chapter 7: Part 3
Chapter 7: Part 4 - Meeting Jared and Paul
Chapter 7-Part 5(Final Part) - You called me baby?
Chapter 8 + A/N
PLEASE READ
DISCONTINUING AND REWRITING
REWRITE OUT NOW!!

Chapter 5: "Mine. Only Mine. Both of you." 🖤🥀

245 2 0
由 LoveroftheSlashers

Comment and Vote!!!
Hope you enjoy!

I have found someone that mostly matches Storm's description. If you can find out who they are that would be great!
Storm was born with Heterochromia. Two different eye colors at once. Storm's dad nathaniel was born with Grey eyes while her birth giver daniela was born with violet eyes. Her birth giver side of the family is known for the violet eyes while Nathaniel is the grey eyes. Since she as born with this condition one eye is grey and the other is violet.
(More will be explained but all I can say is that her mother has two mates which the mom had a two other kids at the same time she had Storm and her brother Max. Her other mate is Daniel who's family is known for the red eyes they are born with and not because of the blood. During the pregnancy something must have happened because she got a mutation which allowed her to be born with the red eyes. Since she is a Phoenix she has more than three eyes colors that she doesnt need color contacts like other vampires do to fit in sometime she does because both eyes dont match.)

Red eyes: ^
when she drinks human blood the eyes turns brighter but when she drinks animal blood the eye color turns darker but still stays red.

Violet eyes ^ **Even more brighter**
(Becuase of a plot twist her eyes can even turn pitch black)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thrird POV:

Storm was leading her mates to her office. a place no one has been able to enter unless it was Minor. She opened the door roughly and dragged in her mates with her. She pinned both her mates to the wall of the office and started to attack their necks. She locked the door and went back to what she was doing. She nippd and sucked their necks as her hands trailed from their locks to their necks to their abs all the way to where their crotch was located. As she palmed them they notied as she was starting to seem familiar. "Remember me, boys," Storm said as she went down on her knees. She smirked and they soon growled in a serious playful way. They remembered her. She the woman they met close to two years ago. She looked at them and and said in a hiss growl protective sudective away before she unbuckled Demtri's pants and put his cock in her mouth, "Mine. Only Mine. Both of you." As her mouth wrapped around demetri,  he started to moan. She took her time with both her mates and it was the best experience for all three of them. Storm finally found someone or two people that were able to handle her, Demtri found someone who took control and did he love it. Alec finlly found his mate and had the best time of his life in centuries. But the two mates knew during the whole night of passion Storm looked like someone from their past in their human lives. Who was she really?

Storm's POV:

The current event that just ensued was so magical that it sent fireworks and butterflies in my stomatch that it made me not want to leave my beautiful sleeping mates from our cuddling postion. Yes, Vampires cant sleep but let me tell you, there is a spell for everything. I could hear everything. The people outside having the night of their lives to my friends having sex with their mates(yasmine with felix. Minor is only talking with Jane. he isnt showing his face) in the rooms next to us to my mates beautfiul snoring and slow deepbreathing. As I was running my hand through my beautiful gorgous greek sexy mate Demtri's silky rough dark hair as wells as Alec's my phone chimed. It must've distribed them because once the chime happened they both stirred and dug their heads deep into my neck and wrapped their arms protecticly around my waist more than they already were. I moved trying not to wake them up but somewhat failed miserably when Alec woke up. "Dont leave me," he slurred in his sleep with drool on the side of his lip. He must've felt it because he wipped it off. I kissed him on the lips which he accepted greddily and protectivly and whined when I retreated. I retreated from the kiss and whispered in his ear, "dont worry my love. I just need my phone."

"Promise," he asked as he snuggled closer than before afraid to let me go thinking I was leaving him.

"I Promise."

The tightness of his embrace lowered but it was still there. I managed to get my phone from Demetri's side of the bed on night stand. While I was already in the position of getting my phone I took off my earring and rings along with the rest of my jewerly. I grabbed my phone and retreated back to the middle of the bed with Alec on my left and Demtri on my right but when I retreated back and touched Demtri's bare back I had noticed that he had whimpered. I went towards his back and looked closer. I  had noticed he had my claw marks on him. Hmm...I didnt even know I gave him my claw marks. Even better. He is all mine. I went to check alec's bare back and noticed he also had claw marks engraved on him as well. I didnt even know I had clawed them. I giggled and checked my phone. As I went back to the middle of the bed to see notifications on my phone but as well Alec's embrace tighted around my waist and whispered or mumbled in his sleep, "mine only."

I giggled and kissed him on the cheek but as I was about to check the notification once again, Demtri looked at me with narrowed eyes and asked, "where's mine?"

I giggled and kissed him on the cheek as well. After that piece of affection he smiled and went back to snuggling me. I checked my phone and noticed Derek had messsaged me.

They are both talking back and fourth:

Derek🐺:

Hey, where u at right now?

Storm🖤🥀:

At the club. Why? What you want??

Derek🐺:

Got laid?

Storm🖤🥀:

Is that even a question but yes. Found my mates.

Derek🐺:

U actually found them?!?!?!

Derek🐺:

Were they good?!?!?!?!

Storm🖤🥀:

Yes, dumbfuck and you have no idea.

Derek🐺:

U injure my poor innocent heart and cool.

Storm🖤🥀:

Innocent my fucking ass!

Derek🐺:

I'm bored.

Storm🖤🥀:

Where you at right now?

Derek🐺:

At the school. Kitchen.

Storm🖤🥀:

What are you doing in the kitchen this late in the night?

Derek🐺:

Drinking a beer. Like I said I'm bored. For a genius you are stupid.

Storm🖤🥀:

Fuck you!

Derek🐺:

lol

Derek🐺:

I'm going to watch a movie. Bye!

Storm🖤🥀:

Bye!!

------

I leave Derek's contact and head toward Magnus's.

Storm😈:

Hey. What you doing?

Magnus the best gay warlock expect me🧙‍♂️:

At the store.

Storm😈:

Why you at the store:?

Magnus the best gay warlock expect me🧙‍♂️:

Buying shit.

Storm😈:

What shit?

Magnus the best gay warlock expect me🧙‍♂️:

Glitter.

Storm😈:

You have magic.

Magnus the best gay warlock expect me🧙‍♂️:

I dont always use magic Storm!

Storm😈:

Who are you bullshitting?! cant even put eyeliner without magic!

Magnus the best gay warlock expect me🧙‍♂️:

Eyeliner is a demon. Leave me alone! Bye.

Storm😈:

lol. Bye!!

-----

I left magnus contact and noticed i had Instagram notifications coming in. I seriously need to sleep.

I opened the app and noticed my father sent a picrure to the group chat.

I opened the chat and saw him and marcus in it. I couldnt believe my eyes. What the fuck are they wearing? I looked closly and saw my dad and Marcus in bunny stripper costumes around a pole. My eyes were big like saucers and I was traimatized. I left the chat noticing nobody looked at it yet and looked at my other notifications. I liked some comments, replied to some comments and just looked through the app like I always did.

As soon as I finished looking through the app, I instantlly went to sleep after I took my sleeping pills in my bedside drawer and charged my phone.

That night I dreamt of the day that I dropped off my kids to Volterra, Italy to live with Marcus...
~~~~
Dream/Flashback:

2 years ago (the same day Bella saves Edward from the Volturi. This is after and before.)

Storm POV: before bella and edweirdo situation

God...I seriosly cant believe I am going to Volterra. I was currently at  my house at the academy waiting for my kids to be packed. I was in one of my kid's rooms packing their luggage. I had to drop off some kids off to my friend marcus in Italy so he could take care of them while I have to go somewhere for a couple months possibly even years. The only thing is that Marcus hasnt agreed yet. I know he will. Plus he loves kids.

I was almost done packing my 2 year old things when he came running into the room crying. I stopped what I was doing going down to his eye level. Still giving him space to walk around. I asked him with worry, "whats wrong, baby?"

"Teddy," he replied with cries.

"baby. You have to stop crying. Stop crying. mama doesnt like it when you cry okay?"

He nodded and soon his cries turned into sniffles and once his crying calmed down I asked, "what about Teddy, baby?"

"He gone."

"He's gone? Where did you leave him?"

"I dont remeber."

"Okay, let me help you find him."

We went outside his room when I tried to locate the bear. It isnt neccessarily hard when you have magic and terrific tracking skills. Soon, I found the bear in the movie room sitting on a chair with popcoen in its paws while Finding nemo is playing. I stopped the movie, grabbed the popcorn and the bear. I gave the bear to my son and left the room with the popcorn in my left hand with my son holding my hand on the right. "Why was teddy in the movie room?"

He shrugged and I hummed. I sat him down on the couch in one of the living rooms with his teddy and coloring pieces. "Draw. I am going to finish packing okay?"

He nodded and I left. I looked for my other kids and noticed that they were finishing as welll. I went into my 2 year old room and finished the luggage. I brought the luggage down and went to the kitchen with the popcorn in my hand. I took out six lunch boxes from the cabnet, placed them on the counter once they were opened and took out six water bottles out of the fridge. I soon opened the fridge once again and took out the kids snacks and lunches. Once I made sure everything was perfect I put the lunches inside the lunch boxes and zipped them up. I looked at my charging phone and saw we had to go. I yelled from the kitchen to the kids, "Is everyone ready?!"

From the kitchen I saw all my kids come down from stairs with their luggages and plushies.

I grabbed my jacket from a kitchen chair and put it on. I gave everyone their luchboxes and waterbottles and they placed them on their backpacks. I made sure everyone had everything and when they did I opened the portal.

Marcus POV:

As we done with a trial, we were only waiting for heidi to bring in the tourists. As we were waiting for Heidi, I noticed a portal opening. It wasnt like a normal portal it was more like a portal that could not be seen. All you could see was something suddenly appearing. At first a leg appeared then a whole body did. As soon as the body came out of the portal I realized who it was. It was Storm. Everyone in the room was shocked. Aro had a shocked expression along with the guards but Caius just had a curious smile smirk. Aro signaled Felix to attack storm but Storm noticed so when felix went to grab her she pinned Felix down so he was on his stomach. His left hand was on his back pinned by storm's foot and his right arm was held up by Storm grip. She looked at me and nodded and looked back at Felix and hissed, "Look big guy, try to touch me again and see what the fuck is gonna happen to you," as she roughly let go of Felix. She stepped back and when Felix was about to attack again I yelled with a hiss, "Leave her alone Felix."

Everyone looked at me shocked but Storm. She signaled at the portal that was still opened telling whatever was there to stop with her hand. She stepped forward to me and said with urgency, "I need your help."

Noticing the urgency I got worried and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I need you to take care of some people."

"Sto-," as I was about to reply to shut her off she cut me off saying, "please. I need to go somewhere and I cant bring them. No one wants them. Please. Your my last hope."

"I can't."

"Please. I already asked everyone. No one wants to take them in."

"Ask carisle."

"I did. Esme hates one of them and the kids terrify Alice and Bella."

"Amun? Aleazar?"

"Not even close."

I sighed and asked, with dread, "How long?"

"a couple months to a couple years maybe 2 years max."

"Your pregnant?"

"marcus."

"YOUR PREGNANAT?!"

"Marcus listen. That is not important right now. Please."

"Fine. Who is the father? Is it him?"

"IS IT?!"

"No."

"Please."

"Fine."

I sighed. Storm ran up the steps with her vampire speed and hugged me. "Thank you." I hugged her back and asked, "how many?"

"Six."

I sighed and said, "You owe me a drink and by the way love your outfit."

"Thanks and sure do."

Storm's Outfit^^ That is her hair style not the MC

"Okay, bring them."

Storm nodded. She put two fingers in her month and did a high pitch whistle. Soon after six kids came out of the portal. They were like gods. They were adorable. Even if you werent a supernatural you could feel the dark, mysterious, blood lust aura around them. How could that be.?

The kids came out of the portal and soon hell broke lose.

"Who the fuck are you, coming here and bringing these kids?!"

Everyone looked at the person who screamed at Storm and all our heads turned to Caius who was ready to attack. The kids looked at Storm and she nodded.

A girl who seemed to be the second eldest looked at Caius and hissed at him with anger, " who the fuck you talking to blondie."

"Shut it kid. Growns up are talking." Soon after that statement all the kids were laughing and Storm stood back smirking even though you couldnt see it behind the bandana.

"Look at me when I am talking to you fucker."

" The fuck you call me," caius said ready to attack but I wasnt worried.

"You know what she called you. Talk to her like that again or any one of us and your dead," the one that seemed to look like the eldest hissed and after that statement his eyes turned pitch black but fully. There was no life in them.

Caius soon got scared and boy did the kid love it. The boy was tauting caius when he was walking up to him slowly and slowly.

"Understood," the eldest asked with a low growl.

Caius furiously nodded. "Sit back down like a good boy now."

Out of being scared to the point of shitting your pants, Caius did as told. "Good boy."

The eldest eyes went back to normal and once I drew my attention back to Storm I noticed two of my elite guards were all over her. Demetri and Alec. Their hands were all over her. They seemed to be grinding on her. Demetri was in the back while Alec was in the front. Demetri had his face in the crook of her neck sniffing taking in her scent. Alec was just admiring her features while Storm was trying to avoid the uncomftorable eye contact she hates. While Storm was avoiding the eye contact her hands were roaming Alec's chest to his neck. As her hands were roaming, Demetri and Alec were nipping and giving kisses on her neck. As Storm was trying to supress her moans someone interupted.

"Cousion lets go," Yasmine said as she stepped out of a portal just like Storm did. While she looked at Storm she also looked at Felix. I soon saw a mate bond but i knew i couldn't tell.

Storm looked at Yasmine and nodded. Yasmine looked at me and said, "hello, marcus. Kids."

"Hello," the kids and I said in unison. I chuckled and looked at Storm. She was trying to get out of their hold but with no luck. She looked at Alec and gave him a kiss which he accepted greddily. Soon after, Alec fell to the floor unconscious. Suddenly, the same thing happened with Demetri. Storm stepped away from their lying bodies while Jane ran to Alec.

She hissed at Storm with anger, " What did you do?"

"He's fine. Their fine. They wont remeber me but they will with the kids. Dont tell them about me. Understood?"

We all nodded and Storm looked at her kids and said in a stern loving tone, "behave. Take care of yourselves. Always and forever."

The kids at their mom and replied back with unison, " always and forever."

Storm and Yasmine smiled and left closing the portal behind them.

Dream ends on Storm's end but flashback continues:

After she left, Alec and Demetri woke up. "What happened? Why am I on the floor," Alec asked in confusion.

"No reason."

They both nodded and got up.

"Demetri and Felix go to the front. Bring Edward," Aro said towards the two guards.

"Yes master."

As they were about to leave a book, six binders and a folder appeared on my lap. Aro motioned them to leave and they did. As I looked at the items on my lap a letter suddenly appeared. "What is brother," caius asked with curiosity.

"Its informaton to raise us. Read the letter."

We all looked at the little girl who seemed to look like the second eldest of the group and I opened the letter.

It was from Storm...

"Dear Marcus,

If you get this that means I have already left. These items that you have keep them safe especially the book. It has many recipes for many different things and it is also a spell book. You will need it. The binders are for the six of them. They consist of different schedules and things they need to be taught. Follow the schedule!! Each binder will tell you everything about them. Not every schedule is the same. Today can be a cheat day. Ace and Akira along with Butch will arrive tomorrow. they are well behaved and are the guard dogs of Tommy and Rachel. Ace and Akira are Tommy's and Butch is Rachel's. The dogs eat dog food and also eat human limbs. Also, If the book doesn't help no matter what you do go to Carsile. He knows what to do. Love you. Stay safe. Always and forever.

- El Diavlo SWX

Your worst nightmare"

After reading the letter everyone was looking at me. I decided to look at the book and boy was it big. What dogs?! Oh god...

I noticed that the binders each repersented someone. But I still didnt know their names or ages.

"Hey, what are your names?"

"Wait, Ace and Akira are coming here?!"

"yes."

The oldest smirked and it worried me.

"Oh and finally. Timothy. The oldest. 14 years old."

"Rachel. Sister of Raye. 7 years old. Can't wait for Butch."

"Luke. 5 years old."

"Raye. Younger sister of Rachel. Im 4."

"James Jr. Im 3."

"Bryan. 2 years old."

"Hmmm..."

"If I can ask who are your parents? Also Jane find out what it is taking them so long."

" Yes Master."

(They are saying it in order of ages)

"Timothy and Vicki Richards. They died in the masaacre. Dad died in the massacre. Mom killed herself the next day." Oh wow, this kid gets to the point.

"Raye and I are Laurents kids. You may know him. Unknown mother."

" Laurents kids," i asked shocked.

They nodded.

"Dont remember. Died in the massacre." Oh god...

"James and Victoria. You may know them."

"Damn."

James Jr nodded.

"I dont know. All i know is that my dad died during the birth because of the massacre and my mom died of child birth."

Soon after the introduction the door opened revealing Jane. The kids luggages were already in a corner of the room and all they had to do was wait for their rooms to be shown to them.

"You guys can continue with whatever you are doin. We have seen worse. We will still be here but you wont see us," Tommy said as the six kids disappered or turned invisible.

"Cool," Jane muttered under her breath.

As jane entered the room so did Edward, Jane, Bella which followed Demetri and Felix behind them.

"Sister sent you out to get one but bring back two...and a half. Such a cleavergirl," Alec teases jane as she enters the room.

I look at the side of my face and see the kids trying not to giggle and laugh. Aro stands up as Bella and Edward stand up and says in a cherry voice, "What a happy suprise, Bella is alive after all. isnt that wonderful. I love a happy ending," as soon as Aro finishes his sentences he grabs Edward's hand from Bella to read his thoughts. I look back the kids and see them fake crying and say, "No! She's alive!"

I contain my laughter and see caius smirking. I mouth to him 'you can see them?' He nods and notice that the others can't.

Bella gasps as Aro holds Edwards hand. As Aro holds onto Edward's hand he says, "they are so rare."

"La tua cantante."

"Yay! Not mate," The kids cheered. Both cauis and I are trying so hard to hold in our laughs.

"The blood appeals to you so much. It makes me thirsty. How can you stand to be so close to her?"

"That is the point of her existance. A walking blood bag," Tommy says in a bored voice.

I hold in my laugh but the next thing Tommy says breaks my whole cover and so does Cauis, "Not gonna lie but edweirdo looks like shit."

cauis and I soon laugh our pants off. Holy shit! cauis and I continue laughing when everyone in the room looks at curuiosly. Aro then ask me and cauis, "Why are you two laughing?"

We both say at the same time, "We are thinking about dancing monkies." We both thought about dancing monkies trying to "persuade" Edweirdo.

After the answer Aro looks back at edweirdo as cauis and I try to control or laughter falling miserably.

Edward begins to talk replying to Aro's question, "Its not without difficulty."

"Ah, yes I can see that."

Then edweirdo explains Aro's gift, "Aro can read any thought I ever had by one touch. And now you know everything so. Get on with it."

"You are quite a soul reader your self edward but you cant read Bella's thoughts.," Aro says as he looks between Edweirdo and Bella.

Aro adds to the discussion, "fascinating. I love to see if you are immune to my gifts as well. Will you do me the honor?"

Aro takes out his hand as Bella hestinatly walks towards Aro as she also takes out her hand. Aro takes her hand and pulls her closer just a little bit.

Cauis and I both look more interseted as Aro looks up back at Bella he says, "intersesting. I see nothing." As Aro says that he looks back at us and walks towards just a little bit with a serious sort of calm face and says, "I wonder if...Let's see if she is immune to all our powers."

Aro looks at jane and says, "Shall we jane."

Jane looks from Aro to Bella and Edward but before Jane can give Bella the pain Edweirdo interupts and says, "No!"

As fasts as he said No Jane replied with a "pain," which left with Edweirdo with a whole shock of pain throuout his body.

"Stupid fucker."

I contain my laugh once again and looked back at the entertainment. Suddenly bella yelled as a plea, "Stop!" As she was heading towards Edweirdo Alec stopped her and got a hold on her. Alice went to Edweirdo and as usual Bella made everything about her again, "Stop! Stop hurting him! Please! Please!"

Aro looked at jane and said, "jane."

Jane stopped what she was doing and replied with "master."

"Eww..kinky and no fun." I was trying so hard containing my laughter but these kids were making it so hard. Edweirdo was finally released of the pain and gasped. Once again Aro said trying to get the spotlight from Bella, "Go ahead my dear."

As Bella looked at Jane, jane looked at Bella as Alec also looked at jane. "This may hurt just a little."

jane stared at Bella but nothing was happening which caused Aro to laugh and claping his hands which caused Jane to get out of her trance. jane looked at Aro and Aro said, "Remarkable. She confounds us all. So what do we do with you now."

"Kill her!"

Cauis and I both looked at the kids and smirked. I added to the conversation, "you already know what you are going to do Aro."

cauis then added trying to get Bella killed, "she knows to much. Shes a liabilty."
Aro humms and says, "thats true. Felix"

Alec leaves turning Bella towards Felix causing Edwerido to turn Bella over facing us so he was facing felix

"NO FUN!"

Edweirdo then attacks felix to the ground which causes the kids to say, "IDIOTA!"

Soon Felix punches Edweirdo off of him which leads to the kids saying, "YAS QUEEN! FINISH HIM!"

As Edweirdo was being thrown off of Felix , Alice ran to help just was caught by demtri by the neck. Storm is not gonna like that position. So secrelty the kids took a picture when I mouthed, 'take a picture of demetri.'  They nodded and just when Edward landed on the floor felix got him half way and threw him against the floor by the neck cauisng the floor to crack and cracks to form on Edweirdo face. "That gotta hurt but we dont care. I love it !"

Cauis at this point was just looking at the kids for entertainment. As soon as the idiot disco ball was on the floor Felix headed towards Bella but once again someone took the spotlight from bella and attacked Felix.  When the idiot disco ball lunged towards felix by the waist it gave felix the advantage to throw edweirdo like a rag doll. "YAS BITCH!I ROUTING FOR YOU!"
Cauis continued smiling at the kids. When felix threw Edweirdo across the room like a used rag doll, Felix went towards Edweirdo like the flash and punched through a stone bench to grab Edweirdo by the throat in the air which caused them to display a scene on the floor. I see bella isnt the only one wanting the spotlight. With a bunch of "fighting" involved it soon led edweirdo to be thrown into the stairs which led the stairs to be destroyed. Felix then got him into. A choke hold again and put edweirdo on the stairs on his knees holding his head back for aro to decpaitate him. But once again bella wants the spotlight. "No! Please! Please!" As she said that she was dong this with her hands and hair that is what so funny that it caused raye to mock her.

"NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! DONT KILL HIM! I LOVE THAT DISCO BALL!"

I love these kids.

Just as she said that Aro motioned felix to stop and bella once again the spotlight is on her and said in a plea, "Kill me. Kill me. Not him."

"HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!"

Aro looked at Bella and said, "how extrodinary. You will give up your life for someoene like us. A vampire. A soulless monster."

In this sentence I dont know if Edward is saying Alice or Bella let me know. I hear Alice.
"alice get away from him."

"Shut it edweirdo."

Bella being the stupid girl she is says,"You dont know anything about his soul."

Soon Aro starts saying words in a different langauge looking at edweirdo and says, "this is just sadness. Only if your intention was giving her imortality."After that phrase Aro softly lunged towards Bella but again a cullen wanted the spotlight. "Wait. Bella will be one of us. I've seen it. I'll change her myself." Aro gestures ALice for her hand causing Demtri to let her go.  Alice goes to Aro taking of her red glove and looks at Aro which leads for Aro eyes to gloss over.

*The whole vison scene*

Aro comes back from the vison and says, "memerisizing. To see what you have seen before it has happned."

Aro goes to a close proximity near bella into her face and says while lighly touching her chin up, "your gifts will make an intruging imortal, Isabelle" He lets her go and turns back to us with felix still holding Edweirdo and adds, "Go. make your preparations." Felix lets go of edweirdo and edweirdo goes to the stupid naive soon to be disco ball.

I then say tired of this shit, "lets be done with this. Heidi will arrive any moment.Thank you for your visit."

cauis then adds, "to return the favor I would advise that you will follow through your promise soon and we dont offer second chances."

"Goodbye my young friends."

Demetri escorts them out and when they do Heidi steps are heard. The kids make themselves known once again. "Intense."

cauis and I begin laughing our asses off but Tommy interupts us and said, "You guys can do what you guys do. We have seen worse and have done worse. We will wait until you guys are done."

Cauis asked unsure of the statement, "are you sure Tommy?"

He nodded and looked at his siblings which looked at him then us and nodded as well. Heidi came in and the feedding began.

THIRD POV:

As the feeding happened, the kids noticed the little kids in the tourists group. The kids knew what was gonna happen and they hated it but they couldnt do anything about it. The tourists met their fate and soon the feeding was over. What the kids didnt notice is that because they were watching the feeding they had attacked the tourists as well. They were hungry. The kids knew why. It was the schedule. The kings and guards were shocked. The kids feed of humans. Yes, they werent human but they feed like they did. The only one who was able to control themselves was Luke. The kids soon noticed the blood made them hungrier. When the kids were done feeding off the humans they saw how not a single drop was on them or on the floor. Not a single drop was wasted. They were neatier then them and they have been around for centuries. Not even a single wrinkle on their clothes that looked to be expensive no suprise that storm hand handmade them.

Their outfits🖤🐉🦖🦕🦄🚀🐘
Ace and Akira are Tommy's dogs
Butch is Rachel's dog
All three dogs are immortal

Luke then looked at Marcus with hunger in his eyes as his siblings were clenching their stomachs in pain for food. Luke said, "follow the schedule. Follow the schedule." marcus looked at each of the schedules and noticed it was snack time for certain people but not everyone. Storm did say today will be a cheat day.. "Do you guys already have your food?"

They all nodded and followed the kings and guards to the kitchen. The kids took their belongings before heading out and grabbed their lunchboxes and water. They said in unison, "thank you for the food mother," and started to eat.

Marcus POV:

We sat with the kids facing them. We just watched them eat and they didnt seem to mind. Aro, I and cauis along with the guards started looking at the binders and the book trying to find more information about these kids. One thing for sure was that these kids were intelligent. As we were watching them eat we all noticed the kid's snacks. They were funlike and really healthy.

Snacks for Snack Time🖤🐉🦖🦕🦄🚀🐘

Since I was curious I asked, "did your mom make this?"

Tommy finished chewing and swallowed and replied with, "yes. She always does."

"For the schedules, how does your mom do it. Today is a cheat day. Tommmorw is the real thing."

"She doesnt do it all on her own. She has help. Our schedules are different especially Bryan and james."

Tommy went back to eating and we all started discussing who was in charge of who. After reading the binders I noticed I wasnt able to do it all by myself.

"Okay, who wants to take care of Tommy?"

Jane raised her hand and stated, "I can do it. I dont mind."

I looked at Tommy and he said, "I dont care."

"Who wants Rachel?"

Alec than raised his hand. I looked at Rachel and all she she replied with was, "whatever."

"Who wants Luke?"

"I'll do it."

"Alright felix. What do you think Luke?"

"Its fine I guess."

I nodded and asked, "Who wants raye?"

"I'll do it."

"Really cauis?!"

"Sure."

Before I could ask Raye said, "great."

"James Jr?"

"I'll do it!"

"Okay, Demtri?"

"He only wants me because I am a tracker," james said bluntly. If Vampires could blush demetri would blush.

"I'll take Bryan."

"alright it's settled?"

"Were done," the kids said in unison.

"Already," Caius asked with a shocked expression.

The kids nodded and said in unison, "where will we be staying?"

I looked at Aro and nodded. "You guys will be sleeping depending on where your "guradians" are located. For example, Tommy your room will be near Janes and the same is with Rachel, Luke, and james jr. Raye will be living in caius's section and Bryan will be living in my section.

"Okay the rest of you show them to their rooms while I take Bryan."

"Come on Bryan," I take my hand out so he can hold but when did he gave me a pout. I was confused on why he was pouting but Tommy clarified, "he wants you to carry him." I nodded understanding and carried him. I gave him his plushy in his hands and left the kitchen with me pulling his luggage behind me.

As we went to my section of the castle, i noticed that Bryan was trying to fall asleep on my shoulder. "Are you sleepy Bryan," I cooed at him.

He hummed and attempted to fall asleep but I didn't let him. I needed him to get showered or bathed, get his teeth brushed, get his pajamas on and help him get ready for his nap. It was only 1:30 pm, I arrived at section and that is when I noticed something that was not there before. It was a door, Where did it lead to? I let go of the luggage and opened the door slowly. On top of the door is had Bryan's name. "Bryan what is your full name?"

He looked at me with sleepy eye and replied, "Bryan Dylan Rocci Rodriguez Santiago Delon Grey Knight King Salvatore Emiliano Maliano Russo Carter." Why do they always have long names? 'That's a long name huh?" Bryan giggled and attempted to asleep once again. Instead of Bryan's full name it was only his name and his last names were Initialed except carter.. So it was Bryan Dylan RRSDGKKSEMR Carter in cursive. I opened the door fully and noticed it was a blank room, The walls were white the bed was white as well. There was only a small drawer and I walked in carefully checking if it was safe. I placed Bryan on the bed and let him rest for the time being. I put the luggage on the bed and checked the bathroom that was attached to the room and walk in the closet not keeping my eyes off Bryan. Besides the whole room being white so was the walk in closet and bathroom. I locked the bedroom door and made sure it was closed shut. I opened the luggage that was sitting on the bed and opened it trying to finding pajamas for the nap.

After going through the luggage I found the hair products, the body products like a bar of unused soap, toothpaste still in the box, a tooth brush. a comb, an elephant towel and bubbles. I also ended up finding an elephant onesie. I closed the luggage back up and placed it in the corner of the bed on the floor. I placed what I got from the case and placed it on the bed neatly. I grabbed the bathroom products and placed it in their respected places. The towel on the hook on the door in the bathroom, the toothpaste and brush on the sink and the hair with body products in the tub and shower. After doing so, I went back into the room and went towards bryan. He was still sleeping and it was adorable. I gently woke him up and cooed at him, "Bryan, baby. You have to wake up. I need to take you bath." He whined as a response but complied. i carried him to the bathroom gently and closed the bathroom door behind me as we entered. I placed him on the crystal clean bathroom marble white counter and waited for the water in the tub to warm up and put bubbles solution in the tub. Soon the tub was less than half full and I put the still sleepy baby boy in the tub. Once the boy was in the water a bunch of different toy elephants appeared on sight. I was shocked. I knew these kids were human but were they warlocks? I have to check their binders. I took the clothes off the boy with his permission and bathed the boy clean. The bath lasted close to twenty minutes and it soon ended and like it started. The boy in the end smelled like strawberries and kiwi just like Storm did after a shower and got ready for bed. I took the towel off the hook and gently wrapped him with the towel. I put his dirty clothes in the hamack in the corner of the bathroom and left to go get the boy dressed. I put the onesie on and Bryan loved it. He went to go brush his teeth and right after I brushed his hair to make sure no tangles were found. One everything was done it was time for a nap. Bryan got his teddy bear And went towards the luggage to pull out two different elephant plushies. This kid must really be obsessed with elephants. Everything he owns are elephants. I sang the boy a lullaby and soon the boy fell asleep.

Third POV:

The same thing happened with the others. A room would suddenly appear with their names engraved in cursive which would lead into a a blank white room. Soon the rooms will be decorated like it was home again. A place where they can be happy and safe even if their mom wasn't there. The rest of the kids decided to sleep after the day and put their alarms just in time for dinner.

This was going to be their new home...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.7K 140 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...
1.4M 32.5K 64
❖𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐥...
7.2K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
341K 6.2K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...