The CARTERS- Book 1 {COMPLETE...

By dymondxpo

Part I ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Your Soul Is In Control. Trying To Lead It From Me. Your Heart No Longer Pledge Allegiance... More

Thanks For Warning
Chapter 1- Child of Destiny
Chapter 2- Bad Habit
Chapter 3- Destiny Begins
Chapter 4- Bills Bills Bills
Chapter 5- Bug A Boo
Chapter 6- Say My Name
Chapter 7- Brown Eyes
Chapter 8- Allow Me To Introduce Myself
Chapter 9- Its A Hard Knock Life
Chapter 10- Independent Woman
Chapter 11- Bitches Vs. Sisters
Chapter 12- He can't love you
Chapter 13- Sisters Get Respect
Chapter 14- Remind Yo'self
Chapter 15- She Used To Have A Man & I Had Sidechicks
Chapter 16- Reasonable Doubt
Chapter 17- Hard Knock Love
Chapter 19- I'm A Hustler Baby
Chapter 20- Jumpin Jumpin
Chapter 21- Confessions
Chapter 22- Girl's Best Friend
Chapter 23- New Years Wishes
Chapter 24- Survivors
Chapter 25- Emotions
Chapter 26- Heart of The City
Chapter 27- Never Change
Chapter 28- Jigga That Nigga
Chapter 29- Miss Foxy Baby
Chapter 30- I Did It My Way
Chapter 31- The Way We Talk, The Way We Laugh
Chapter 32- Me and My Girlfriend
Chapter 33- The Gift & The Curse
Chapter 34- Where Am From
Chapter 35- What They Gonna Do
Chapter 36- Some How; Some Way
Chapter 37- I'm A Whole Lot Of Woman
Chapter 38- A Dream
Chapter 39- Wine & Dine
Chapter 40- Fighting Temptations
Chapter 41- Baby 21 So I'll Get Me A Drink
Chapter 42- Hov & Bey
Chapter 43- You Ready Bey?
Chapter 44- Down To Ride
Chapter 45- Bonnie & Clyde
Chapter 46- Put This On My Life
Chapter 47- Crazy in Love
Chapter 48- Thats How You Like It Uh?
Chapter 49- The Closer I Get To You
Chapter 50- Cater 2 U (Republished)
Chapter 51- Changing Clothes
Chapter 52- Lose My Breath
Chapter 53- His T-Shirt
Chapter 54- My Man (23rd B-Day)
Chapter 55- I'm Your Girl
Chapter 56- Fade To Blacc
Chapter 57- Numb
Chapter 58- Ain't Nothing Tear Us Apart.
Chapter 59- U Don't Know
Chapter 60- Kingdom Come
Chapter 62- Feel The Same Way I Do
Chapter 63-Lost One
Chapter 64- Lost One {RIP Colleek}
Chapter 65-Don't You Know That We Love You
Chapter 68- Its Just Emotions
Chapter 69- Used To Tell Their Friends I Was Ugly & Wouldn't Touch Me
Chapter 71- Is She|He The Reason
Chapter 73- Its Big Balling Baby When I'm Courting You
Chapter 74- Welcome To Hollywood.
Chapter 75- Listen
Chapter 77- I Made It
Chapter 78- So We Ain't We
Chapter 79- Destiny Is Fulfilled
Chapter 80- Baby I Swear Its Dé Ja Vù
Chapter 81- Where'd You Go?
Chapter 82- The Roc Boy
Chapter 83- And The Winner Is?
Chapter 85- All I Need In This Life Of Sin
Chapter 86- Resentment? This Feeling.
Chapter 87- How Could You Leave Me?
THE CARTERS: LOVE X MUSIC

Chapter 84- Can I Get A...?

2.3K 85 2
By dymondxpo

Shawn POV

After kissing Beyoncé and I good bye Mama Tina closed the door to the SUV and watched as the car sped of. Beyoncé was starting to feel pressured and stressed so we thought it best to cut the trip short. The car ride back to LAX airport was quiet except for a few sniffs that came from Beyonce's nose. She hadn't turned her face from the glass since we left the beach house. I knew she was upset about the whole situation regarding her family but I felt like time will heal it.

There were things I knew about Matthew & Kelly that were causing alot of problems in there personal lives and it was all rolling over into their relationships with Beyoncé.

According to TY, he said Kelly has been doing alot of fucking around with Beyoncé's name trying to gain sympathy from the public and we all know where this stunt gets people.
I knew that DC3 was only holding on by a thread after Beyoncé's first album took of and went on to sell millions which causing her alot of recognition and would eventually cause envy amongst Kelly but like always, Bey was blind sided.

TY kept telling me how Kelly was releasing bind items to the media on Beyoncé and spinning the stories so it would make Bey look like an oppurtunist instead of making the DC3 separation a joint agreement.

As for Matthew's fake ass, everyone in the industry is talking about how he's draining Beyoncé's pocket. Which was no surprise to me because I never wanted to disrespect her father and she also found it hard to tell him of but somewhere in my mind I knew she felt the same way about him which explains why she opened up two secret accounts in NYC that didn't contain any connections with her father only her mother.

I knew from the get go how Beyoncé's group separation was gonna be because Beyoncé has a soft humble personality she was vocal when it came to her music but not at all when it came to defending herself or stepping to her father which made her a victim to thieves and scandals

However,this was all going to change because now, Beyoncé was no longer a group lead vocalist, she was a solo artist which means she was about to find out just how small the industry is and how the connections operated.

The SUV pulled up on the side of my private jet as the body guards opened the doors. Collecting Beyoncé's carry on and purse, I walked behind her into the plane.

"Head straight to the back Bey. You need to take a panadol and just rest." I said placing her luggages in the seats as I took her blanket from the overhead bin.

"Thanks baby." She said in a painful tone. After watching her remove her shoes and shirt I threw her blanket around her body making sure she was completely covered. As I made a move for the exit her mellow voice bounced in my ears causing me to turn around.

"Baby? Can you stay with me until I fall asleep." She asked looking into my eyes.

Without hesitation, I removed my timbs and put them to the side as I pulled her body into mines. As the plane prepared for take off Beyoncé turned to face me smothering her face into my chest. By the time we were over LA Beyoncé was already asleep.

I sat up and moved Bey's head to a pillow as I gripped a glass of champagne taking it down. With everything that happened just moments ago I was tired and exhausted. Even though the conversation didn't go as planned I was happy for the fact that Matthew finally told me what was on his mind. I couldn't deny the fact that I had a past and I wouldn't deny it but I really wished Beyoncé would see her dad for who he really was.

As I poured me another glass my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and realize it was Emory. Knowing him it had to be serious or an emergency for him to be calling this late.

"Yo Em whats good?" I said picking up the phone.

"Man how did things go?" He asked.

"Well we are on our way back to NYC when we were supposed to return at the end of the week so you can decide."

"No shit man. It was that bad?"

"It wasn't so bad its just that everyone wanted Beyonce & I to listen but no one ever thought about what we had to say. I really hope they can come together maybe one by one because I don't know why Bey & I being together is that much of a big deal for anyone to just attack her. All of them got issues." I said getting up from my bed and heading out to front of the plane.

"Man Jay, I don't care what nobody say. If Beyoncé and Kelly get back on good terms it doesn't change the fact that Kelly is who she is. I've been saying this long time. Kelly don't mean Beyonce no good. That girl is around Beyoncé for the sake of Tina and to see what she can get. She don't care about her happiness." Emory said.

"I'm not getting into that unless I am asked but I don't trust them, they all same like vultures to me. Just looking to see what they can get of a Beyoncé and Beyonce love them with every ounce of blood in her I just don't want her to be unhappy." I said.

"So you gonna be unhappy? Hov, I know you love her and all but you better hold of on that proposal, marriage and kids until things smooth over. You might not have to married her family but her family can dictate to her also." Em said.

I sat back on the plane and comtemplated what Emory said for a few minutes and then I realize that he had to be right. When Beyoncé was away from me she was brainwashed by her father so only God knows what would happen if I propose to her and then she has to go again.

"I get what you saying man. I'm not going to do it this week or this month maybe not even this year. I rather wait than to rush into something and its just filled with drama."

Emory and I talked a little while about business, new ideas and friends for a little before I hunged up on him.

I sat back in the chair playing the conversation over and over in my head between Matthew and I. As much as I wanted to I couldn't deny I was having second thoughts about me and Bey. Even though she said nothing will change her mind about me I was still skeptical about what could happen if she was away. I knew alot of time her family tried to brainwash her mind and made her feel like I was all bad for her; but no matter what she still found her way back to me but how long will she be two-sided until she finally realize she has to make the decision of happiness herself.

The plane finally made its way to the JFK airport landing quickly and smoothly. I got up from my seat and went to the back to check on Beyonce who was still sleeping; this had to be the best part of this trip, her resting. Pulling my timbs on, I threw my jacket around her blanket as I pulled her body from the bed softly. I exit the aircraft quietly trying to avoid waking her up. Once our luggages were in van I rest Bey's head on my lap as the SUV faded through the bright lights into Mahattan.

Once we got to the apartment complex I sent the elevator upstairs to the first floor as I held Beyonce close to me. Because of the loud horns in the NYC street she managed to wake up but was still quite asleep. Once we got upstairs I immediately took her to the bedroom removing her clothes and wrapping her blanket around her.

After putting the luggages into the living room I warmed two cups of milk and took them into the room. When I got there I found Beyonce sitting up in the bed starring at her blank screened phone. Hopping in next to her, I handed her a cup of warm milk as I pulled her into my chest.

The room fell slient as we just sipped the milk looking out at the city lights through the open curtians.

"Am sorry you had to go through that baby." She final spoke. The cracks in her voice made me focus on her eyes and it was then that I realized she was still crying.

"Its fine baby girl. Thats what you've been crying about? You're worried about me and I felt relieved atleast we cleared the air." I said kissing her forehead.

She pulled her cheeks up trying to form a smile, I started to get a feeling that she probably overheard her father's conversation with me. If so then it explains why she was so emotional.

"Bey-" I begin before being interrupted.

"How was the talk with dad?" She said as she traced the rim of the crystal glass.

"Umm... it was okay, atleast we now have an understanding and we can work our way up from there." I said carefully trying to give of as much positivity as possible.

"We're just gonna have to move on as much as possible. It might not be what we want but its what we have." She said gripping my thighs.

"Yea. You need to get some rest. Its almost morning in a next few hours so I'll wake you up so you'll be ready on time." I said taking her now empty glass away.

"Ready? For what?" She asked puzzled.

"You'll see baby!" I said kissing her one more time before switching of the lamp.

Beyonce POV

The sun couldn't get me out of bed this morning if it was right out my window knocking. Everytime I thought about LA I wanted to drown myself into sleep but it didnt go as plan because Jay had ideas of his own. I brushed my hair up placing it into a ponytail as I exited the bathroom. Tossing my dirty clothes in the basket I entered the closet that Jay was in.

"How should I dress baby?" I asked standing in front of him.

"Jeans, shirt and timbs. Its not that much activities to do." He replied.

"Does Ty no about this?" I asked. I love surprises but I hated not knowing whats going on and if TyTy knew what was happening it was without question that I would find out. My humble sweet charm always helped me in getting answers and to Jay's friend and family it was like taking candy from a baby.

"Nope. He's to easy. Can't tell him about this so you can butter it out of him." He said taking a seat on the small bench as he placed his timbs on.

After getting ready we hopped inside Jay's black car as we watched it flow into the homely scene of New Jersey. I twisted my fingers in my lap as I anxiously waited for the car to come to a complete stop. Its been a few minutes since we left the penthouse and I was ready to reach our destination.

We finally pulled up into a well trimmed yard that was surround by beautiful colorful flowers. In front was an amazing one story home painted blue and trimmed with brown. The area was pretty quiet and I had never seen it before. As I stepped out the passenger door I inhaled the sweet smell of roses and the beautiful scenery that beheld me.
"Let's go ma'." Jay said as he gripped the palms of my hands.

I followed closely behind him as we approach the front step of the blue home. As I got closer my stomach started to erupt in happiness as the sweet smell of fried chicken invaded my nostrils. The corners of my mother began to rise as the front door flew open with Jays niece Teanna running towards me.

"Uncle Jay! Aunty Bey!" She said hugging us both. "Welcome to our new home." She said joyfully.

"OMG! I forgot!" I said shocked that it slipped my mind about Jay buying a new home from his sister. I tagged along with Teanna as she pulled me towards the front door and into the kitchen.

"Beyoncé!" A loud eruption echoed as I stepped inside greeting all of Jay's family. I started to feel good again but that went away when I saw the warm, loving reception I recieved from his entire family. It then dawned on me that no matter how hard of a time my family gives Jay, his family will never do me the same.

I greeted everyone with a hug and kiss as I took a seat in Jay's lap around the kitchen table.

"So how you been Beyoncé, long time no see?" Mama Gloria started.

"I've been making it." I said with a smile.

"We'll I was expecting to see you alot more thicker and maybe a baby bump but I will let that go." She said stirring the pot.

"To soon for that mama!" Jay interrupted.

"I was talking to Beyonce boy." She said placing her hands in her waist.

"Not yet Mama Gloria but I promise I won't wait to long." I said causing Jay's hands to move further near my hips.

"I hope not. So what you guys doing today?" She asked switching to another topic.

"Umm... Nothing much. Just wanted to take Bey out and do something different, peaceful and happy." Jay answered.

"Oh. I see. And how was the trip to your family Beyoncé?" Mama Gloria asked.

The room grew silent as I starred from Jay to Mama Gloria.

''Um. You know what let's just clear the room so you and Mama can talk." Annie said collecting the kids.

Once the room was cleared I came closure to Mama Gloria and began explaining briefly how things went down. Although she probably knew her son wasn't accepted by my father I tried to play it of. Even though my family did alot wrong I couldn't throw them under the bus.

"I just hope the pressure never affects you love for my son and I hope it doesn't affect his love for you. It won't be soft beds of roses all the time but I'm still hoping for the best." She said as she started to turn of the pots and pan.

For a short while we all sat down and enjoyed breakfast while talking about things. It was then that I realize that Jay was only part of the problem, his family meeting mines was whole different ball game by itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.3K 28
Part II ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ I Came. I Saw. I Comquered -JAYZ (NUMB)
15K 833 13
Don't go build a life without me, cause you're mine still. A Rihyoncé story
5.6K 317 15
it can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
17.5K 1.1K 13
"I thought that I should let you know That my heart is damaged So damaged And you can blame the one before" - Danity Kane