Cookie Run OneShots DISCONTIN...

By ButteryCapybara

DISCONTINUED This is a celebration of me hitting 1,000+ reads on my first ever book. Don't be scared to requ... More

Requests DISCONTINUED
1) White Lily X Dark Enchantress (Smut)
2) Madeleine X Red Velvet (Fluff)
3) Parfait X Licorice (Fluff)
4) Dark Cacao X Pure Vanilla (Fluff)
5) Mint Choco X Herb (Fluff)
6) Madeleine X Espresso (Smut)
7) Dark Enchantress X Pure Vanilla (Smut)
8) Dark Cacao X Hollyberry (Angst)
9) Moonlight X Sea Fairy (Smut)
10) Fire Spirit X Wind Archer (Smut)
11) Frost Queen X Dark Enchantress (Fluff)
12) Hollyberry X Dark Cacao (Fluff)
13) Millennial Tree X Dark Enchantress (Smut)
14) The Ancients X The Ancients (Fluff / Angst)
15) Parfait X Pastry (Smut)
16) Twizzly Gummy X Mala Sauce (Fluff)
18) Espresso X Licorice (Fluff)
19) Almond X Roguefort (Smut)
20) Affogato & Caramel Arrow (Angst)
21) Sour Belt X Chocolate Bonbon (Smut)
22) Clotted Cream X Affogato (Smut)
23) Eclair X Espresso (Smut)
24) Espresso & Latte (Fluff)
25) Milk x Purple Yam (Smut)
26) Red Velvet X Crunchy Chip (Fluff)
27) Espresso X Eclair (Smut) Pt2
28) Herb x Clover (Fluff)
29) Dark Cacao X Dark Enchantress (Fluff)
30) Millennial Tree x Dark Enchantress Pt2 (Fluff)
31) Purple Yam x Dark Choco (Smut)
32) Lotus Dragon X Hydrangea (Smut)
33) Red Velvet X Crunchy Chip (Smut)
34) The Lord of Ash x Night Raven (Smut)
35) CA X Black Raisin X Raspberry(Fluff)
36) Almond X Roguefort pt2 (Smut)
37) Red Velvet x Lilac (Smut)
38) Adventurer x Knight (Smut)
39) Hydrangea x Pomegranate (Fluff)
40) Tea Knight x Dark Cacao (Smut)
41) Dread Tridant of the Abyss X Alluring Crescent Moon (Fluff)
42) Red Velvet x Licorice (SmutToFluff)
43) Star Guest x Sage of Vines (Fluff)
44) Financier x Caramel Arrow (Smut)
45) Raspberry Mousse x Rose (Smut)
46) Yogurt Cream x Lilac (Fluff)
47) Knight x Raspberry Mousse (smut)
48) Affogato x Eclair (Smut)
49) Ananas x Millennial Tree (FlufftoSmut)
50) Immortal Cataclysm x Guardian of Millennial Tree (FlufftoSmut)
51) Red Velvet & Pastry (Fluff)
52) Dark Cacao x Frost Queen (Smut)
53) Financier x Caramel Arrow (Fluff)
54) Yogurt Cream x Lilac (Smut)
55) Eclair x Latte (AngsttoFluff)
56) Ananas Dragon x Lotus Dragon (Smut)
57) Purple Yam x Milk (Smut)
58) Sparkling x Vampire (Smut / Angst?)
59) Longan x Dark Enchantress (AngsttoSmut)

17) Clotted Cream X Financier (Fluff)

827 4 26
By ButteryCapybara

Requested by ImEmoBtw

I ain't emo! You are!

-----------------------------

It was a hot day in the Crème Republic, very hot in fact that all Cookies were advised to stay inside. However, it didn't stop Financier training.

She always didn't listen to the weather and did what needed, her plans would never change, but this time they did, a very big change to.

She received a letter from Clotted Cream to meet her at Oyster's Fountain. Reason? Unknown. Time? Also unknown. Financier was confused.

"Why on earthbread would he require me to meet him outside on a hot day!" Financier mumbled to herself, just before Madeleine came running over.

"Financier! How is my darling little paladin doing?" Madeleine asked, arms wide open.

"Ser Madeleine, I do not have time for your fable insults, nor your useless hugs." Financier sighed.

"Why is that?" Madeleine asked, only for Financier to leave, unanswering his question.

Financier walked to Clotted Cream's room, knocking on the door.

"No answer, as usual." Financier sighed, she knocked harder on the door.

"Perhaps he didn't hear me." Financier sighed once more, before punching the door, giving no answer once more, the door was locked. Financier sighed before walking backwards, lunging herself at the door, the door broke of its hinges.

"Oh... I messed up..." Financier looked shocked as she got off the floor, embarrassed that she broke the door, how would she explain? Let alone pay for the damage?

"Clotted Cream!" Financier shouted, acting as if she didn't break a door. No response, Financier grew worried.

She scurried around the room, searching for Clotted Cream. Every time she shouted his name, their was no response. Every where she looked, there was no sign of him.

Custard stomped into the room, only see Financier under Clotted Cream's bed.

"FINANCIER!" Custard yelled, causing Financier bang her head against the bed.

"Yes! What is it!" Financier asked.

"WHY IS THE DOOR BROKEN, AND WHERE IS MY SON?" Custard yelled, Financier crawled out from the bed and looked at him.

"The door is broken? I didn't know! Let alone I have no clue where your son is!" Financier got up, looking at him with her usual dull face.

"Oh for fuck sake! YOU'RE HIS BODY GUARD, BUT YOU CANT FIND HIM?" Custard snarrled before stomping out.

"Hm..." Financier sighed, until her phone went off. She looked at her phone, '1PM Orphanage' was the alarm. She needed to go to the orphanage for an hour.

Financier jogged to the orphanage. When she arrived she was sweating like mad. The temperature was hotter then usual.

"Financier! Why are you here?" The Cookie asked.

"It's 1PM I've come to help." Financier smiled.

"Ahh... We don't need you for this week. I apologise." The Cookie chuckled, before pointing to the door.

"You may leave." The Cookie smiled, Financier sighed, as she left.

"Why is everyone finding me useless..." Financier sighed as she kicked a pebble into the fountain. Oyster's Fountain.

"Financier!" A voice was heard from the other side of the fountain. Financier looked up, Clotted Cream walked over to her, sweating and red.

"You need to cool down, or you'll get sun stroke." Financier looked at him as she rubbed off his sweat from his forehead.

"Oh yes! Let's go get Ice cream!" Clotted Cream smiled before dragging Financier.

Financier got dragged to a café, A very nice café in fact. Clotted Cream dragged her to a table, and sat down and indicated for her to sit down.

"What do you want?" Clotted Cream asked.

"I'm fine with Vanilla ice cream." Financier smiled.

"No! You shall not have Vanilla, it's plain and boring, let alone I want you to have other food too!" Clotted Cream rubbed her hand.

"Well what are you getting?" Financier asked.

"Its a surprise!" Clotted Cream smiled.

"I just want Vanilla..." Financier sighed.

"Well, I can get you Vanilla... But! We share everything else!" Clotted Cream smiled, as he kissed Financier's hand. Her face became bright red, as she turned away to look out the window.

"Those poor Cookies... Look at them all... All out in a heat wave..." Financier sighed, only to feel a hand on her shoulder.

"Huh?" Financier was very confused.

"Oh! Hello Madeleine!" Clotted Cream smiled more, Financier sighed as she put her head down and stared at the table cloth.

"Well how is the Little Paladin doing?" Madeleine asked, ignoring Clotted Cream. "..." Financier ignored him.

"Uhhh, Madeleine I'm right here!" Clotted Cream snarrled slightly. Madeleine kept ignoring him.

"Don't ignore me!" Madeleine looked at Financier with an annoyed look. Financier grumbled before she zoomed to the bathroom.

"Wait Financier!" Clotted Cream got up to follow her.

Financier locked herself into a bathroom stall, sat on the floor and rocked herself back and fourth.

"No... Why is he here..." Financier sighed as she put her head onto her knees.

"Oh my witch! THERE IS A MAN IN THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM!" A cookie screamed. Financier mumbled as she looked around the stall.

"Financier! Please come out!" Clotted Cream asked as he knocked on the door.

"No..." Financier sighed, Clotted Cream got onto the floor and slid into the stall.

"Pissing all by yourself, beautiful?" Clotted Cream smirked as he rubbed his hand on Financier's cheek, causing her to chuckle.

"I'm not pissing by myself anymore." Financier chuckled.

"Madeleine left if you want to come out." Clotted Cream smiled as he kissed Financier's hand.

"I'll come out soon." Financier smiled. Clotted Cream slid all the way into the stall and got up, handing his hand out to Financier, which she immediately grabbed.

Financier got up and hugged Clotted Cream.

"Thank you..." Financier smiled as she burried her head into his chest.

"No problem, Financier." Clotted Cream smiled as he rubbed her back, hiding his face into her hair. Financier looked up at him with a smile.

"You're cute when you smile." Clotted Cream giggled, only for Financier to end the hug.

"Hm?" Clotted Cream looked confused only for Financier to jump onto him, almost causing him to fall over and break the toilet.

"Give me a warning first!" Clotted Cream smiled, only for him to jolt back, his grip got tighter onto Financier as he pushed her against the wall of the stall.

'What did she do?' You might be asking? Kissed him, duh.

Clotted Cream smiled as he stopped the kiss.

"Well that was a surprise, I was ment to kiss you, not you to kiss me." Clotted Cream chuckled.

"Well, I guess great minds think a like." Financier smiled, as she clinged tighter to Clotted Cream.

"Let's carry on?" Clotted Cream asked.

"Kissing in the ladies bathroom? Fuck yeah!" Financier laughed as she unlocked the bathroom stall.

"Alright! Let's carry on, don't tell my dad, okay?" Clotted Cream chuckled, as Financier nodded. Clotted Cream carried Financier to the sinks at put her in the sink, immediately starting to kiss her.

Financier shoved her tongue inside Clotted Cream mouth, wrapping her tongue around his.

The other Ladies in the bathroom were recording, laughing and whispering.

"Imagine if Custard finds out his son is making out with his Body Guard in the women's bathroom." A Cookie whispered to another.

"I'm going to post this!" Another one whispered, with a chuckle.

----------------------------------

And then they fucked. (I am serious, this ain't a joke)

(1222 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
345K 8.6K 160
SMUT ANGST and FLUFF one-shots for my dear readers. AU's that I write: GANG!AU FWB!AU (Friends with benefits) WRONG NUMBER!AU ...
100K 1.2K 25
β†·βœ¦ the book contains: β€’ fluff β€’ smut β€’ sad β€’ angst β€’ two shots
128K 921 117
They/Them Pronouns :) 🌹 = Smut ⭐ = Fluff πŸ’£ = Angst πŸ«‚ = Aftercare πŸ“ = Request Takes Requests sometimes :) (Will make pages talking abt rules i...