𝔻𝕚𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕪...

נכתב על ידי Angsty0Vibes

[ON GOING]/HIATUS] "𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴... עוד

Before We Begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 (New Year's Special)
No Chapter (UPDATE)

Chapter 32

952 54 4
נכתב על ידי Angsty0Vibes

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

November 19th - 23rd

   I woke up in a start. The dream I had felt nothing like a dream, I was only reliving the past and future I've had with the Black Dragons so far.

The pure lack of empathy and any human decency that Taiju had. Hakkai, a murder who was money hungry enough to kill. After what Kazutora had told me, I could already see how things would play out. After all, I was watching the start of it all develop. It really put in perspective now that I had met Taiju, regardless of who was in charge of the Black Dragons, they were going to be bad news.

   I sat up, clenching the sheets that were messily splayed out over me. It seemed that more problems kept arising no matter what I did. I had no choice in the end though. I had goals and I was going to reach them.

   "I have to do this, even though I'm alone. Nobody else can help me." I mumbled to myself, chuckling a little.

   'Now I feel like Mikey and (Y/n) ...'

   "Dude you're being weird, why you gotta mumble all creepy like?"

   "Weirdo."

   The sound of other voices caused me to whip my head around, startled by the fact I was very much not alone.

   "Wait, what are you guys doing here!?" I asked, looking at my group of friends who sat playing a game of cards on the floor in the middle of the room.

   "What do you think?" Akkun asked, sounding more offended. "We're checking on you, dumbass."

   "You'd think our captain would be at least a little more self-aware." Makoto mocked, leaning on his elbow.

   "Seriously though man. You need to be more careful if you wanna keep the 1st division together." Takuya said in a sympathetic tone, more so he was trying to be nice.

   "Wait..." I jumped out of bed, once again myself awareness of my condition being thrown out the window. "You guys are in Toman now!?"

   "You asked them to join dumbass, did you already forget?" Chifuyu spoke up from across the room. He sat criss cross on the desk chair, spinning slightly back and forth.

   "Why the awkward pause?" He asked.

   I couldn't help but look at him, feelings of the future resurfacing now that I was seeing him again. Except now he was alive and well, he wasn't shot dead next to me.

   "I'm still shocked about what happened. Things are really going to get screwed up from here." Akkun said, regret in his voice as the situation.

   "Not only that, but the fact that they fucked with Takemichi and (Y/n)? All hell is gonna break lose." Makoto continued.

   "Well, more so you guys should know that if we get involved with the Black Dragons then it isn't gonna be pretty. These guys are more dangerous than anyone else we've faced before. Takemichi saw some of it first hand after all. Not only are they the top delinquent gang and have been for generations. But this generation is the evilest they've had." Chifuyu made sure to look at everyone in the room. "Shiba Taiju is the reason for their dramatic decent into evil."

   "Toman was formed because of them. Kazutora got involved with the Black Dragons and Toman was created to support him. Then Toman crushed the 9th generation Black Dragons, sky rocketing Toman's reputation. Now, I'm going to warn you again. This generation is not one to mess with without consequences. They sell their violence in exchange for money. This won't be easy if we clash."

   I stood up from my seat on the bed, my hands clenched into fists at my side.

   "This is my responsibility, my fight.... I'm taking them on my own."

   The guys around me only exchanged glances, whispering a little as they did so. Nobody spoke out loud against my comment.

   "Hey, Takemichy!" Chifuyu stood up from his chair. Motioning over to the door he was opening. "Come with me for a minute."

   I was curious to go with him. Hopping on his bike and driving into the desolate town in the dark was rather peaceful. We didn't say a word on the ride over, not until we parked did Chifuyu finally say something.

   "Like the bike? It was Baji's." A smile made its way onto his face, although it looked a little forced.

   "Listen, I know what you are going to say. That my friends are here for me and to not do this alone. But I-" I decided to shut him down before he could even speak.

   "Hey hey, calm down. I wasn't going to say that. That's (Y/n)'s job to give you advice when you're struggling." Chifuyu teased, turning to me with such a pure expression. "I just want you to have fun no matter what. Baji didn't leave this responsibility to you so you'd stress out. He would want you to enjoy it over anything else. Don't disappoint him!"

   That look, it got to me. His smile, Chifuyu looked so alive and bright. He had the best intentions and still powered through to honor his best friend even now. I couldn't help the tears in my eyes.

   "Chifuyu." I began. "I'm from the future!" I shouted out with no hesitation.

   "What the hell are you talking about?" Chifuyu just looked at me like I was a stranger for a moment, as if I had told him something crazy. In hind sight, I guess I did sound crazy.

   "I, I uh..."

   I supposed to it was too late now to stop. So, I didn't, I stood there for a long time. Telling Chifuyu about everything I had been through, starting from the beginning until now. I didn't go into detail with everything and honestly, I wouldn't have doubted I sounded delusional.

   "So, you're telling me I am going to die? Kisaki is going to kill me?" Chifuyu looked down.

   I had made a mistake; I had never told anyone anything before in fear it would affect anything. I had let everything spill without stopping myself.

   "I was actually joking!" I said in a last-ditch effort to cover up my mistake.

   "I'll be honest, I always had a feeling. There was always something constantly off with you. How you talk, how you act, even your looks sometimes." Chifuyu stuck his hands in his pockets. "Right before the fight with Valhalla, you told Baji to be careful, to not die. You knew he would die and you tried to prevent it."

   "Yeah, I did. And even so I couldn't save him." Frustration grew at that reminder.

   "Honestly, you're amazing."

   "Wait, huh?" His words threw me off.

   "All this time, you've been doing everything alone. Shouldering all this responsibility by yourself. No matter what has happened, you should be proud!" Chifuyu's tone seemed more mature. "You have lived through so much without praise or anything. I respect the hell out of you."

   "You actually believe me? After all of that you actually believe it all?" I was taken aback just by him believing me, but even more so by his response.

   "Of course I do! We're partners, do you think I'd doubt you?"

   Those words brought me to tears, the anxiety I had about telling him dissipated immediately. In my crying fit Chifuyu stuck me on a bench by the convenience store at the corner. He went inside briefly and came out with some cup ramen, sitting next to me and eating.

   "So, even people as strong and important as Draken and (Y/n) die huh?" Chifuyu slurped up his noodles. "How did you manage to save them? What happened to them?" He asked.

   I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't want to put a bad rep on either when neither had done anything yet. Not only that but I made a promise to (Y/n), I may have made a good choice in spilling the time leaping situation but that was only a promise to myself. Would Chifuyu be able to keep that kind of secret? Especially after how recent his attempt was. But (Y/n) made a promise and he wouldn't break it, right? At least not as long as I am around, he was a rational guy and he wouldn't lie to me.

   "Well, honestly just gang violence and Kisaki for both." I kept the explanation brief.

   "Ah..." Chifuyu put the chopsticks back in the ramen cup and passed it to me. "Kisaki actually kills me, huh?"

   I accepted the cup and began eating.

   "Well, Kisaki already has a stupid number of men under his control now. He has much more power than we do at this point. With both of us being new to this and building our division up from the ground, we have a long way to go." Chifuyu stood up. "But we can do this. I believe you will create the most kick ass team ever!"

   "You know what?" I stood up, holding my fist out to Chifuyu. "Yeah, we will, partner!" Bumping our fists together in a pact.

////---////

   "Wow, you knew Hakkai was the Black Dragons leader's brother right, Mitsuya?" The peach haired leader spoke. Smiley was undoubtedly looking to pick a fight out of pure frustration.

   "Of course he did." Mucho didn't bother trying to play nice with his words.

   "Oi." (Y/n) hissed at the pair.

   "Enter!" Mikey called out, Hakkai and myself entering the room that had all the higher ups gathered already.

   All attention was turned towards us as we entered. The atmosphere was already tense, there was no comforting energy and I honestly wouldn't have expected there to be. The serious looks of Mikey and Draken set me up for the situation at hand.

   "Now that everyone is here." Draken began. "As we all know, on the 19th (Y/n) and Takemichy were injured in a conflict with the Black Dragons. Tajiu knew full well what roles the pair held in Toman and still carried out their violence. This is without a doubt a declaration of war."

   "Fuck heads, I can't wait to fuck them up." Smiley's tone of voice countered his expression.

   "We've beaten them before, so is this really something to worry about?" Mucho added in.

   "It was the 9th generation. These guys are a whole different story." Mitsuya reminded the group.

   "Who cares! The point is that they attacked our guys when they didn't know what terf they were on!" Smiley hissed back. "It's Hakkai's fault!"

   "Yeah." Mucho walked up to Hakkai, getting in his face and grabbing his uniform in a threatening manner. "You're Taiju's brother, right? You acting as a spy for those dick heads or something?"

   "Wait-" I was cut off my Mucho sending me a glare.

   "Shut up if you know what's good for you."

   "The blame isn't on Hakkai." (Y/n) spoke up. There was an obvious struggle with his pronunciation and speaking seemed difficult for him. "I already told Mikey I am responsible for this mess."

   Mikey didn't say or do anything in response, still just leaning on his elbow.

   "Common (Y/n) we told you it's not your fault-" Smiley was cut off by (Y/n) raising his voice.

   "It is! I knew where we were headed and I willingly went and let Takemichy go as well." (Y/n) explained, the guilt he held in his eyes was enough for me to feel even worse for him.

   "Yeah, you sure fucked up. You knew better and did something stupid anyways, but you already paid for it." Mikey finally spoke, grabbing (Y/n) by his collar and dragging him down to his level. He grabbed ahold of (Y/n)'s swollen tongue to show everyone the damage.

   I was shaken by Mikey's lack of consideration towards (Y/n) in this situation.

   "Even so, you learned your lesson and won't let this shit happen again. But regardless." Mikey let go of (Y/n)'s tongue. "The Black Dragons hurt my mediator and my 1st division captain. I won't let this shit slide." Mikey's demeanor seemed to grow angered for a moment.

   "You've paid enough (Y/n), we know the situation and all things considering, the Black Dragons still decided to propose war against us." Draken remained calm.

   "I won't beat around the bush or make excuses. I'm his little brother and I need to own up to his actions. I'll take whatever consequences you throw at me." Hakkai got down onto his knees as he spoke before Mikey. "That being said, as the 2nd division captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Shiba Hakkai. I request your permission to leave Toman!" His voice was strong and confident.

   "Oh? And is that okay with everyone?" Mikey asked.

   (Y/n) stepped up to speak but I cut him off, too eager for the first plan Chifuyu and I had made in this situation.

   "Mikey! Actually, I think you should try something before making any decisions." I said, taking out a dorayaki from my pocket and offering it.

   Mikey wasted no time in taking it from me and tossing it to the side. A pissed off look enveloping his face.

   "Do you think this is the time?" He asked.

   "Are you a moron? Think this is funny?" Draken then hissed at me.

   "So, what is it Mikey?" Draken continued on, looking at the commander.

   "That's Mitsuya's decision, Hakkai is his vice-captain." Mikey stated.

   Mitsuya stood up as if on cue and began to walk to Hakkai.

   "I'm sorry Taka, but I already decided on this." Hakkai looked at the ground while he spoke.

   "Hey, chin up." Mitsuya told him. "I get it." He continued to walk past Hakkai before stopping. Hakkai immediately got up and bowed deeply before him.

   "Thank you, it was an honor working with you!" Hakkai praised.

   "Hey, what are you talking about? I never said you could leave."Mistuya turned around smiling, the shock on both Hakkai and my face very apparent. "(Y/n) and I already discussed this. So, your gonna let us talk to Taiju."

   "It's been decided by your captain and mediator. This responsibility does not fall on your shoulders Hakkai." (Y/n) stepped up, smiling the most encouraging way he could. "We refuse to let you take any drastic measures on your own. I won't let him win over you."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.6K 341 21
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
358K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
3.6K 114 43
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
485K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...