𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 ; 𝐓. �...

Av blckkrsu

Takemitchi attracts some dangerously handsome delinquents, without noticing. Mer

𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
announcement.
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

11

3K 117 62
Av blckkrsu

—🌙

"Bring back Baji, Takemitchy"

Summary:

Baji left ToMan and Mikey tasked Takemitchi to bring the first division captain back.

It's been a week since Draken got out from the hospital.

A lot of things happened.

After Takemitchi visited Draken, when he got home he was surprised to see Chifuyu outside his house, waiting for him.

Chifuyu asked him if he want to go for a yakisoba eating, which Takemitchi agreed to.

And the other day, he accidentally run onto Baji while he was shopping for foods. Baji was at an abandoned car dump, litting a car. Takemitchi was so surprised at what Baji do, afraid if Baji will get caught, and caught of guard.

They talk for a minute, and Takemitchi seem to know why Baji was litting a car because

He was hungry.

Then, Takemitchi invited Baji to eat in his house, which Baji gladly accepted the invitation.

And now presently, Mikey, Draken and Takemitchi are in a public bath. Takemichi is zoning out while the two blonds continued to wash themselves.

He came back to earth when he felt the water shift slightly. He got startled when Mikey pop out from the water in front of him.

"BOO!" Mikey shouted slightly.

"ahh" surprised Takemitchi, shouted.

"Mikey-kun?!"

"You must have been in really deep thought. I wasn't even that scary." Mikey laughed, sitting next to Takemichi when Draken scolded him for being too noisy.

Mikey made fun of Draken for using a shampoo hat that leds them toa verbal fight.

Then after their verbal fight, Draken join them in the tiny pool, the taller blond letting out a sigh of bliss and satisfaction.

"Ah~ That feels good."

"Are all your wounds healed up, Draken-kun?" Takemichi asked, tilting his head to look at Draken.

The blond blinked before shrugging.

"This ain't shit. I'm all healed up. It's all because I work out."

Takemichi blinked in surprise when the tall blond stood up, exposing himself. Takemitchi look at him, blushing but she composed himself.

"Behold! My abs and scar."

"You are bigger than any middle schooler I've seen." Takemichi let his eyes roam Draken's body not seeing the way Draken flushed in embarrassment at the way the black-haired beauty was looking at him.

'wow, Draken-kun's body muscley.'

Mikey saw the way Takemichi was eyeing the taller blond and didn't like what he was seeing, deciding to swim over and punch Draken in the gut.

Draken and Mikey got into a petty little fight, and Takemichi sighed in fond exasperation.

"We should get going!"

The three got out of the tub, Takemichi oblivious to the glances the two made at him as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

As they keep eyeing his beautiful body, his more fluffier hair, his delicate skin they heard a bunch of motorcycles.

They got dressed, Takemichi in a large white shirt and black shorts while the two Toman founding members dressed in their uniform.

They got out of the bath and were met by the captains, excluding Baji. Smiley immediately went over to Takemichi's side, draping himself on the younger male with the regular smile on his face which make the other members, burn with jealousy.

"Oh? Hi, Naho-chan? What are you guys doin' here?" asked Takemitchi wiping his fluffy hair with a towel.

"We're going to have a meeting, Takemitchy!" said Mikey, enthusiastically.

"Ride (with) me, Takemitchy!" Smiley exclaimed, his fluffy peach hair brushing against Takemichi's cheek.

"Stop trying to steal Takemitchy away from me, Smiley!" Takemichi was torn away from Nahoya by Mikey, who pouted as he glared at the fourth division captain.

Mikey was clinging tightly onto Takemichi who looked confused.

"He's riding (with) me!"

Nahoya's smile dropped as Mikey started dragging the younger male away in the direction of his bike.

Takemichi looked back to Nahoya and mouthed. "Sorry Naho-chan." He give Nahoya a apologetic smile, making the other male blush.

The other captains plus Draken shared exasperated looks with each other before following in Mikey's lead.

Takemichi hop on the bike as he held on tightly to Mikey as they drove to Musashi Shrine.

Mikey parked his bike, along with the Toman executives and then Takemichi hop off Mikey's bike. They all headed up the stairs to the shrine. Takemichi was a bit behind the executives of Toman.

Mikey walked up to stand in front of everyone and while he was announcing some things while he's at it the black-haired male looked around.

He blinked when he noticed a guy wearing a sunglasses standing a few feet away from him. The faux blond male was staring up at Mikey before looking away and making eye contact with Takemichi.

Kisaki's eyes wandered at him and widened at seeing such a beauty.

THe black-haired male didn't do anything but tilt his head to the side with a questioning brows.

The faux blinde glared at Takemichi before turning away to look at Draken who was talking in Mikey's place about the uprising threat of Valhalla.

Takemichi was confused as to why the guy wearing glasses glared at him, but he shrug it off.

'phew, it looks like my instinct is telling me to not be near him, he seems a bad guy. I'll guess I'll follow my instinct' thought Takemitchi.

"We have a new 6th Division Captain!" announced Draken, whispers sorround the whole shrine. Also Takemitchi was confused.

"Step up! Kisaki Tetta!" Shouted Draken and Takemitchi the widened his eyes.

'the guy wearing glasses is wha?' he thought flabbergasted.

The murmur around them starts getting louder and louder while Kisaki step up standing beside the commander. .

This cause a lot of complainants as yo why he was standing beside the president.

"Shut up!!" shouted Draken, a pregnant silence came.

He didn't notice Baji approaching.

Draken was busy talking about respecting the newly captain when Baji spoke up,

"What's all this?"

Everyone turned to look at the first division captain who walked up to the front.

'hah? what's going on?'

Takemichi was in thought that he didn't hear Baji approach him. He only came back to reality when he heard the fanged male mutter.

"Sorry about this."

He didn't have time to think what he meant by that when Baji took a swing at him that making him caught off guard.

Takemichi fell down, blood pouring out of his nose and his vision is getting blurry from the intense hit he took.

He vaguely heard the twins and the third division captains yelling at Baji.

Mitsuya is holding back Baji from hitting Takemichi once again before the first division captain scoffed, pulling away from Mitsuya.

Takemichi shook his head slowly to clear his vision, standing up and looked up at Mikey with tears in his eyes.

Mikey and Draken had a unreadable expression on their faces after a glance to him which confused the black-haired male.

'are they mad?'

"From today, Baji Keisuke is an enemy of Toman." Baji announced, turning on his heel and leaving.

The long haired male walked away, ignoring Mikey calling for him.

Takemichi stared at Baji as he walked past him, the two making eye contact. Baji flinched slightly.

Takemichi saw his friend, Chifuyu running after Baji before his attention was brought back to Mikey who quickly dismissed the meeting.

"Takemitchy! Stay behind. I need to talk to you about something." Mikey called out, and Takemichi blinked, confused but walking up to where Mikey was.

The two sat down on the stairs, waiting for everyone to leave before the older spoke.

"Making your organization bigger is hard, isn't it?

Takemichi tilts his head to the side as Mikey stares up into the sky.

"You bring in new people and yet some leave."

"I have to ask a favor from you, Takemitchy."

Takemitchi look at the older, confuse before asking.

"What is it?"

The corner of Mikey's lip turned downward before he started.

"There's this guy that I've known since we were both kids. We were neighbors, so we became close by coincidence."

"He'd always try to pick a fight with me, and I'd always beat his ass."

Takemichi chuckled nervously.

"It's the guy that punched you and left Toman during the meeting."

"Eh? Baji-chan?" Takemichi asked as Mikey nodded in confirmation.

The blond blinked slowly as Takemichi asked.

"Do you know why he would leave, Mikey-kun?

"... Not really. He's always been unpredictable and unreadable."

Mikey chuckled as he retold some of the things that Baji would do at random, while Takemichi
sweat dropped. Baji-kun really is on another level. It's a wonder why someone as sweet as Chifuyu admires him.

"He's also a founding member."

"Founding member?"

Mikey nodded his head, looking up once again.

"Toman was created in my first year of middle school. The founding members being myself, Ken-chin, Pah, Mitsuya, Baji..."

Mikey trailed off and Takemichi asked, "So there were five of you only?"

"That's right." The blond agreed before turning to Takemichi.

"Takemitchy, bring Baji back from Valhalla."

"You'll do that for me, won't you?"

"Of course Mikey-kun. If that's what you really want." Takemichi agreed, nodding his head once before Mikey stood up which he imitated.

"If you fail, I'll just kill you." Mikey said cheerfully, like he didn't just threaten the black-haired male and draping himself on Takemichi's shoulders.

Takemichi sweat dropped, feeling a chill go down his spine at the unnerving smile that Mikey was directing at him.

"Mitsuya!"

Takemichi startled when Mikey pulled away and turned away from him to look over at a tree.

"How long are you going to eavesdrop over there? I keep getting glimpses of your stupid silver lilac hair. Get out of there."

Mitsuya laughed as he came out of his hiding spot, rubbing the back of his head as he gave some lame excuse. The lilac-haired male approached the two before Mikey seemed to remember something.

"Oh yea. Mitsuya, I'm putting Takemitchy in your division, the second division." Mitsuya blinked in wonder, staring at his commander with wide eyes. But deep inside he fucking happy.

"What?"

"Takemitchy." Mikey ignored Mitsuya to turn back to Takemichi. "You're officially a member of Toman. Good to have you." The blond smiled sweetly at Takemichi who flushed slightly at the smile.

Takemichi cleared his throat before turning to look at Mitsuya who looked a bit put off.

"Thank you for having me, Mitsu-chan" he flashed a smile at the older boy before him.

What the black-haired male didn't know was that Mitsuya was panicking about having the pretty boy in his division. It meant that he would spend a lot of time with him, and he didn't know if he could handle it.

'Mikey, stop looking at him like that!' Mitsuya growled in his head at the sparkly look the blond was pointing at Takemichi which was causing the blue-eyed male to blush.

"You guys can go ahead. I'll go the restroom.." Takemichi urged the two founders to leave, and Mikey draped his arm over Mitsuya's shoulders as they walked away.

"Okay, Take-chan, we will wait for you downstairs"

"Okay."

Takemichi watched as their figures got smaller.

Takemichi spotted the purple charm.

"What's this?" He flipped the charm and was surprised to see the founding members picture behind.

"Awww, they look so cute" he mutter to himself.

He notice another boy, beside Baji. That boy smile widely. The boy has a beauty under the right side of his sandy-colored eyes.

He then shrug it off, then heads to the restroom.

—🌙

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

281 13 9
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 where you find yourself pulling away from your young lo...
121K 4.2K 36
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 (𝗬/𝗻) (𝗟/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶...
85.6K 1.9K 13
Highschool AU Harem x Male reader You were just and average looking student, but somehow a lot of girls are into you. Even the teachers.
128K 4.4K 35
When a rich boy transfers to a school to win over a girl because of her looks only to fall in love with another because of her big heart.