Annoyingly Yours ⚊ Nishimura...

بواسطة solivagante

Park Minji just wanted to get through the school year with a flying high scores in every exams. However that'... المزيد

✗ intro ✗
✗ playlist ✗
✗ side characters ✗
✗ prologue ✗
✗ one ✗
✗ two ✗
✗ three ✗
✗ four ✗
✗ five ✗
✗ six ✗
✗ seven ✗
✗ eight ✗
✗ ten ✗
✗ eleven ✗
✗ twelve ✗
✗ thirteen ✗
✗ fourteen ✗
✗ fifteen✗
✗ sixteen ✗
✗ seventeen ✗
✗ eighteen ✗
✗ nineteen ✗
✗ twenty ✗
✗ twenty one ✗
✗ twenty two ✗
✗ twenty three ✗
✗ twenty four ✗
✗ twenty five ✗
✗ twenty six ✗
✗ twenty seven ✗
✗ twenty eight ✗
✗ twenty nine ✗
✗ thirty ✗
✗ thirty one ✗
✗ thirty two ✗
✗ thirty three ✗
✗ thirty four ✗
✗ thirty five ✗
✗ thirty six ✗
✗ thirty seven ✗
✗ thirty eight ✗
✗ thirty nine ✗
✗ forty ✗
✗ forty one ✗
✗ forty two ✗
✗ forty three ✗
✗ forty four ✗
✗ forty five ✗
✗ forty six ✗
✗ forty seven ✗
✗ forty eight ✗
✗ forty nine ✗
✗ fifty ✗
✗ epilogue ✗
✗ bonus chapter ✗
✗ other books coming for this series ✗

✗ nine ✗

6.4K 313 210
بواسطة solivagante

⚊ chapter nine

I fought back the urge to rip him into pieces like the way I was doing now to a one page of my notebook.
My time here is wasted. Then there's the culprit, in front of me with an amused look etched on his annoying face.

The work that I assigned for him to answer is ignored in front of him. We were just left staring at each other, one wanting to kill and one wanting to laugh.

It had been half an hour of me constantly having to repeat of what he should study based on what my teacher sended that he fantastically failed at last year. Either he was playing dumb or he really was just stupid, nothing of it is working in what should probably just one single cell in his brain.

"You're cute when you're annoyed", Ni-ki said out of the blue, making me give him a stink eye.

"You're a better person if you didn't speak at all", I replied smugly.

"This is boring. I'm going to take you down to join the others for a while downstairs", he said, completely ignoring my insult.

I shook my head, "I don't think so. My only goal here is to teach you and not to hang around", then I smiled at the thought of his one friend, "Now that you invited me, then why not? Let's go then"

He rolled his eyes and said, "What's with the sudden change of mind?"

"I would see Yang Jungwon. Now promise me, you won't embarass me in front of him", I said, bringing my arms to my chest.

"I, Nishimura Riki, promise you that I won't embarass you in front of Yang Jungwon, not unless you were the one to do it yourself", he said, rolling his eyes again, "Knowing you, I bet you would be rolling down the stairs in a minute"

"Only it would happen if you push me down the steps", I gave in when he doesn't reply anymore and followed the potential start of my karma who I so much hated.

Some may mistaken us for being friends in the way we were acting, but I beg for them to look deeper between us. His obnoxious smirk, dark eyes and overly conceited style of walking forward before me made want to wack him in the head.

You know what? Now that it entered my mind, I should do it.

I should do it because of him interrupting our study session.

I jumped up and bopped him in the head. I then ruffled his head and laughed as he stops to look at me, clearly dumbfounded to what I was doing to him. A triumphant smile replaced my downturned lips as I appreciated his now messy hair.

His hair was so easy to mess up honestly. He's not the type to bathe it with those waxes and gel.

Instead of being mad at me, Ni-ki just rolled his eyes, leading me down to the living room. His entire group is there, watching a movie and spread around in the couches and down even in the carpeted floor.

It was absolutely shocking to see them all in one place when some of them is the most popular in school.

Heeseung is here, so is Sunhee and they were occupying the love seat together. They were just a beautiful couple in my eyes.

"Hello, I didn't know you're here", the cute girl even greeted me from the arms of her boyfriend, "You should join us to watch the Rise of Gru"

I only nodded and give her a small smile. Ugh, she's so cute and charming and everything that I wasn't.

Except that I couldn't accept her invitation when Ni-ki took a turn and walked out of the back door in the kitchen. An old tree with a tire attached to it with a rope stood in the middle of an empty yard facing another open street.

It brought me back to the time Sunghoon made one for Yeji and he asked me to try it out first. I fell off, of course and broke off my three of my fingers for being seven year old.

The good times of Minji for sure.

"Why did you bring me here? Oh my gosh, you're going to swing it high up and throw me somewhere, huh? You're so evil!", I rumbled as I suspiciously look at him.

He rolled his eyes, "No, I just fucking don't want to be there inside"

"Watch your words before me!", I said, cringing back as I always do the same profanities, "Why would you not want to join them? Did you not see Sunhee inviting me?"

"I don't know. I guess I just don't want to see some view inside", he responded with a small shrug.

I paused for a moment to digest what he had said before commenting, "Well, it wouldn't be so bad to see you get jealous of your frie -", I stopped by my sentence because of the light breath over my neck, "Nishimura!"

My body was frozen even as I yelled his last name. I didn't know why I was frozen. Did he have some sort of powers? Is he a long lost sibling of Queen Elsa from Arendelle?

Can he bring me there to find myself my own Kristoff?

I felt him pat my shoulder and then saw him walk away from the swing nonchalantly. I shot daggers at the boy and followed him inside to his house again.

Ni-ki was so unbelievably unpredictable. One moment he's being his cocky self then the next he's this quiet. Nevermind, he's just really weird.

But you know who isn't weird like him? Yang Jungwon, that's who.

"What was that for?", I asked, trying not to sound mad like I always do.

"I was trying to get your attention", he replied and walked into the house where I can hear the minion's singing from the living room.

"Why?", I asked out of curiousity, following him into the kitchen.

"You're spacing out", he responded quietly, "Like a damn cousin of yours that I knew"

"That's a bit rude!", I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

He ignored my comment and grab a bag of tangerines from the kitchen counter. As he started peeling it to eat some, I just stood there, confused as ever as to what is my role here. Should I be his entertaining clown?

If he wants, I will buy the colorful wig and red circular nose to complete the costume.

"Are you going to keep staring at me? The tutoring is finished, you can go leave now? Unless you want to stay here, so that's why you can't stop eyeing me", he said, making me blink rapidly as if he just woke me up from a lie.

"No! I hate you so therefore I would get my bag from your room. Hope you choke on that tangerines. Bye bye!", I exclaimed loudly and lead my feet towards the stairs.

Ni-ki is incredibly delusional, but so am I, and I wouldn't judge him for it. But who does randomly breath on someone's ears to get their attention?

After I entered his room to get my bag from his gaming chair, something fell from the computer top with a thud. I looked over to see a picture lying in the middle of the floor.

The boy in the photo appeared to be Ni-ki in the New Year's night. However when I glanced at his company, I knew the girl is none other than Sunhee.

She looked exactly like the one I talked to downstairs. She's really beautiful, wearing a blue dress and her smile was so bright it made my lips curled up.

But the photo was snatched from my hand and shoved into a pocket before I had a chance to look closer.

My brows drew together and I turned around to see what he was up to. He's now the one glaring at me, quite scary literally.

"Do your mother not ever tell you not to touch other's things?", he asked heatedly.

I couldn't help but let out a strangled laugh, "I hope I have a mother to tell me of those rules"

I waited for it to sink in, and a smile painted my lips, albeit a fake one to see him blinking at me before backing away, his face a picture of guiltiness at what he had realized about my words.

At this moment, I felt stupid for giving him a clue and felt crying, so I was immediately on my way out of the bedroom before then dashing out the stairs without any kind of farewell to my cousin who shouted after me to see what was wrong.

Waters fell down to the steering wheel when I entered my car, and that also freaked me out more. I went to park in the nearest lot of a restaurant and let my legs up to my chest, cradling my face once I'm sure I'm alone to keep this to myself.

This has to be a dream - no, it had to be a nightmare as the memories of them flew in my mind.

I pinched myself and yelped at once to stop it from coming. I flinched as I remember the car crashing, the screams of my sister and then meeting a crash of the sea and even more tears slid down my already wet cheeks.

Why did this have to happen to me? Why do I have to lost them?

It had been years, but their lost was still so fresh, it will never leave me.

⚊ next chapter

what do you think of this side of minji?

don't forget to vote & comment!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

81.5K 4.1K 17
Living in a castle doesn't always mean you will be treated like a princess.... A Park Sunghoon story
158K 8.2K 53
"Hello, who is this?" "I want a girlfriend that is perfectly fine and gorgeous as me" "...." "Well, as far as I can remember this is not a love hotli...
155K 5.5K 41
"I don't understand how you could keep this from me Buck, from Mr. Nakajima! He loved you like a second son!" "For the first time in my life I had a...
664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...