PRETTY VOICE | HOODIE

Από Blxrrii

୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled... Περισσότερα

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70

C H A P T E R 71

3.3K 108 138
Από Blxrrii

Y/n took two large breaths to prepare themselves, waving off Toby before going in. The air, once light and calm, felt heavy on their shoulders, seemingly weighing them down.

"Y/n, you seem to be doing better. I see that our doctors have treated you well."

Y/n, unsure of whether they should talk or not, only nodded, taking mental notes of the area around them. The walls seemed to extend forever with rows and rows of books of all kinds. There was two lamps that were lit, dimming the room slightly. For the office of a inhumane creature, it was kept very clean.

"Before we start, you may call me sir and only sir when in talking to me. Any level of disrespect will be punished."

Y/n quirked a brow, before nodding.

"Yes...sir."

"Now, to start I'd like to formally congratulate you for passing the test. Of course, there are many more for you to take to see where exactly where you stand, however most don't pass the first stage. So Congratulations Y/n."

Y/n felt a sort of pride at the words, smiling and bowing slightly.

"The main reason I called you in here was to talk about your living situation. Normally, Newcomers move their belongings into the manor and relatively live here. However, you're a special case. You have a very stable financial and living situation."

Y/n hadn't thought that far ahead, which was definitely was a stupid move on their part.

"It may seem like a big decision, but I am trusting that you'll make the right choice. I suppose this is also a test. So, what do you think we should do from this point?"

Y/n bit the inside of their cheek, thinking through. As much as they complained about being bc famous, throwing all of what they built away in a second would be, to say the least, depressing. Not only that, but going missing so randomly would be concerning and would definitely raise suspicion.

On the other hand, Y/n did want to live in the mansion. They wanted to know what the hell the random killers they befriended did on a daily basis. And The singer had to admit, since Brian had been around so frequently, whenever they were alone they felt lonely, and had no clue exactly what to do.

Y/n thought once more about their house. It was a nice house, six bedrooms and five bathrooms. It was in a very secluded neighborhood, not many people. Y/n bought the house on a whim because they wanted to get away from their parents as quick as possible and took the first offer they could. Granted, it was sustainable.

An idea suddenly hit them. Maybe they could use their house as some sort of escape house? A place people can live at if they were ever under suspicion or away. The neighbors never seemed to notice anything, and if they did see Brian sneak inside constantly then they sure as hell didn't care.

"I suppose that could be efficient. It would cause less risks for all of us. As for your musical career?"

Y/n took a deep sigh, forgetting that the being could read their thoughts.

"Sir, with all due respect, I'd like to keep pursuing singing. It's been a dream of mine for a while, and to stop it so suddenly wouldn't be appealing. Also, it would be a great source of income. Hadn't it been for the whole killing aspects of things, I'd be absolutely no burden." Y/n said, mumbling the last part. Slender stayed silent, taking their words into thought.

"You do make a good point, and you didn't tell anyone about your interactions with my proxies..."

He went silent after that, seemingly contemplating in his mind rather than aloud. Y/n waited in anticipation, foot tapping against the floor.

"I suppose I can trust you..."

Y/n's eyes glinted with happiness, a sense of pride filling in them.

"However, do I find out you're trying to escape, not only will I shut the whole deal down, I will kill you."

"Yes sir." Y/n said, trying to stop the smile formed on their face.

"Now, go take Brian and go bring what you need for a couple of weeks. With your training, you won't be able to go back and forth too much. We'll get whatever else you may need later. You are dismissed."

Y/n bowed slightly before exiting the room. To their surprise, Brian was by the door, waiting for them. He had a pair of shoes, seemingly for Y/n.

"Ready?" The singer nodded, smile on their face. Brian led them down the steps and to the exit of the manor.

~

Y/n waited for Brian to open the door, because for some reason he had a key to the house. When the door finally opened, Brian let Y/n go in first, who looked around, as if it would be the last time they'd see the place.

Y/n couldn't help but let a nostalgic feeling wash over them, thinking about all that has happened at this place.

Brian walked up behind Y/n, snaking his arms around their waist.

"I'll let you pack your own room. You want me to do anything?" He asked, his voice low. Y/n thought for a second, thinking about anything major they would need.

"Can you take anything in the fridge that can go bad in the next month or so? Other than that I think I should be fine." The male hummed, kissing Y/n's cheek and then going into the kitchen. Y/n walked up the stairs to their bedroom, the door creaking slightly upon opening it.

The smell of (____) filled their nose, and for a while since the last few weeks, they felt at home.

Y/n quickly went into their walk in closet, finding a suitcase to pack some clothes into. They also grabbed another bag to put in essentials besides clothes.

Y/n, after filling the suitcase with clothes as if they were playing Tetris, they moved on to their drawers.

Y/n spent more time trying to figure what to bring and what not. Hygienic products, their charger, and a couple of books. They stopped when they found a framed photo, hidden underneath a bunch of junk. Y/n put the bag down, grabbing the photo and looking at it.

A family portrait.

It had to be years old. Y/n was only 15 in the photo. They were in the middle a fake smile plastered on their face. On their right was their mothers side of the family, the left Adam's. It was right after they got married, when things were going good. Their moms side of the family was small, only extending up until their grandparents.

Y/n wondered how their grandma must've been holding up. They never saw her after the funeral, being too busy with Hoodie and all. Unfortunately, they were now completely alone.

Looking to Adams family, Y/n didn't show much emotion, never having much of a bond with them.

Sighing once more, Y/n buried the photo back into the drawer, never to be seen again. They couldn't care about these things anymore, it wasn't good for them to dwell on the past.

They finished up getting their things, looking around again to see if they missed anything. Or maybe, to get a last look at the place before they left. So much had happened. They met Brian in that room, had their first kiss with him their, did things with him in the bedroom's bathroom. Y/n knew nothing could ever top the time they had living there.

Finally, they left the room, going downstairs with the two bags they had. Brian was waiting downstairs for them. When hearing their footsteps, he smiled and grabbed one of the bags.

"Ready?" Y/n nodded, opening the door for him, for his hands were occupied. They locked the house, stuffing the key in their pocket. The two then walked out, going into the forest area behind Y/n's house.

A couple of minutes passed, nothing but the crunching of leaves audible. Y/n was starting to second guess what they had done, not sure if they had actually made the right decision. Brian took notice of this.

"You know, when I first started, I didn't know anything. I was, literally, dead." Y/n turned their head to his direction, furrowing a brow.

"Dead?" Brian huffed out a laugh, biting his lip back just slightly.

"Yeah, but that's a story for another time. Anyways, I wasn't always a murderer. I kinda did it without choice. The first year was hell for me. I don't really like talking to people in general, let alone deranged. But y'know, you'll live through it" Y/n nodded slowly, thinking about what he said.

The pair got to where the worm hole was. It would transport them to the deserted place where Slender's mansion was. Brian faced Y/n, a small smile on his face.

"Ready?"

Y/n huffed out a nervous laugh.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?"

Brian set down the bags in his hand and grabbed Y/n's hand, pulling them closer to him.

"Mi reina, you don't. Sometimes, you just got to take that jump. You can't sit and wait for everything to come for you." He leaned his head down and pecked their lips quickly.

"That's all it is. A leap of fate."

Brian let go of them and picked the bags back up. He had a sly grin on his face.

"Ready to take your leap of fate?"

Y/n plastered a smile on their face, nodding slightly.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

The End

. . .

And that concludes an end to an era.

Thank you all so much for sticking around, and I am so happy about how this book turned out. I've made so many memories, so many friends, and I've improved so much. Without you all, this would have never been possible.

Thank you all, and this is goodbye (for at least some of you)

Unedited

-Blxrrii

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

538K 12.6K 73
୨⎯ "Here, Let me help you up."⎯୧ Who knew that the person who was supposedly going to kill her had become such an important role in her life? Starri...
64.7K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
14.5K 380 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
20 0 9
WARNING - this book contains × blood and gore × swearing Y/N L/N is a senior in high school and during the new semester three new students...