sunrise [ sundrop x reader ]

Bởi orthodoxmusings

You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You a... Xem Thêm

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
stuck
new story!!

01

4.9K 152 161
Bởi orthodoxmusings

⚠️ DOMESTIC ABUSE

Sitting in your bedroom, clutching tightly to your Glamrock Chica plush grandmother had bought you to try and cheer you up from returning home from the daycare, you listened to the racket your father was causing downstairs.

You tried to block out the slurs, cusses and yelling that erupted out of your intoxicated father. You knew anytime soon that either your older brother, James, will call grandmother to pick you up or your mother will.

Whichever was not busy getting beaten by Father, would call grandma to come get you.

"Where's that little shit, Y/n?" You heard your father bellow.

"No! Don't touch her!" Your Mother yelled in desperation.

You heard scattered footsteps crawl up the stairs and you knew it wasn't your father.

It was poor James. 17 year old James running up the stairs to shield you from your father's drunken wrath.

He opened the door and you were in the corner of your room, shaking, crying and clutching on to your Chica plush.

"Don't worry, Y/n. I'll take you to Superstar Daycare. You'll be safe there. If I can't pick you up tonight, then Grandma will." James smiled at you reassuringly, trying to help calm down your nerves.

His slender arms scooped you up bridal style and he peaked up from the stairs to see if Father was occupied.

You watched with wide, teary eyes as Father continually beat your frail Mother.

She sobbed, and the sounds of his fist hitting her once soft, tender flesh filled the room. James quickly darted down the stairs as you clutched tightly to his loose basketball jersey.

Father had no time to react and go chasing after you as James threw you into the back of his truck and you hit the fabric seat with a thud.

You must've gotten a friction burn on your arm after how hard you slid across the seat. You knew James didn't mean to be so hard with you, he just needed you out of there, safe and sound.

"I'm sorry, princess. I hope I didn't hurt you. I just didn't want Dad to catch up with us." He said as he looked back at you.

"Put your seatbelt on." He said before he turned the key in the ignition.

The truck started with a loud rev of the engine. He pulled out of the parking lot as fast as he could before you both were off to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

When you arrived, all your fear and absolute terror washed away as you looked at the massive, neon lit sign.

It had your favorite animatronic superstars all flashy and lively plastered on the sign. You looked up at it with childlike wonder.

James smiled at you before saying "We have to get you to the daycare right now. I can't leave mom like that for too long."

You wiped away stray tears and nodded as he lightly pushed you into the entrance of the building.

James had a year-round Pizzaplex pass that grandma had bought since you were here daily. He flashed the pass at the customer service desk and the woman who you saw so often recognized the two of you.

She smiled, yet you could see pain and sadness in her eyes. She knew of your situation. She knew you were hidden away in the daycare, closely monitored by the animatronic, Sundrop.

"Hey, Y/n! I'm so glad to see you again. Are you excited to see Sun?" She asked with a little giggle.

You nodded in agreement. Although you were shy and timid, and Sun was the exact opposite, you liked being around him.

You adored Glamrock Chica, and Sun sometimes snuck you out of the daycare to visit her in her room towards closing time, right before James or grandma would pick you up.

James leaned in closer to the woman to tell her what was going on. She seemed so sad and concerned.

James took your small hand in his while holding a Daycare pass. He flashed you a smile.

"Are you ready?" He asked. You nodded your head, still clutching tightly to your Chica plush.

The two of you walked up the escalator and you admired all the neon lights, lively atmosphere and families roaming about with Fizzyfaz and other Pizzaplex brand snacks.

As the two of you walked to the Daycare entrance, James, trying to steer your mind in another direction from the incident with Father, started talking about how long the Freddy Fazbear persona had been around.

"When I was younger, my friends and I went to this amusement park. It had this scary haunted house called Fazbear's Fright. It was based on the old restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, using some old animatronics. I heard some crazy rumors about that place, and about Fazbear's Entertainment." You looked up at James as he recounted fond memories.

You approached the double doors to Superstar daycare and James showed the S.T.A.F.F Bot your Daycare pass.

The bot scanned the pass and accepted your entry. It rolled out of the way and James opened the door and held it for you.

You walked through and heard the echoes of children's laughter and chatter. It warmed your soul.

You continued to walk towards the slide that went down to the entrance of the daycare play structure.

You looked up at James for reassurance. You've been here so many times, it was basically your home. Yet, you were still always nervous and timid, and Sun tried so hard to get you to just let loose and have fun.

James chuckled at your uncertainty. He thought it was silly that you were still afraid to be away from family.

"I'm scared." You said softly.

"You've done this like a thousand times, Y/n. And you're still scared? Trust me, you'd rather be here than at home with me. You're safer here with Sun and Chica." He pressed softly on your Chica plushies beak before saying "Boop."

He gave you a big hug and you let a few tears roll down your cheeks. "You'll see me or grandma tonight. Don't worry. Sun will protect you." He beamed you a smile before saying "Now, go on, superstar."

You smiled at his expression before sitting at the top of the slide and closing your eyes before pushing yourself down the curvy slide.

As you slid down, you squeezed your eyes shut and you landed in the familiar ball pit.

You opened your eyes and looked at all the kids varying ages playing around, crawling, some throwing fits, and just having fun.

You stood up on your small legs and looked around, trying to find any sight of Sun.

Sun moved around a lot, either by wire flying, or just playing tag with kids. He couldn't stand staying still.

You walked around the ball pit timidly looking around your surroundings. You saw a group of kids making puppets at the small, plastic child-sized tables.

You wanted to join them, but your crippling anxiety and shyness prevented you from doing so.

"Why, if it isn't my favorite friend!" You heard the familiar, cheery voice of Sun somewhere high up.

You looked up at the platform that stood above the ball pit with a cardboard cut out of a yellow castle plastered on the wall behind it.

There stood Sun, posing in a flamboyant pose and looking down at you. You smiled softly as you watched him dive into the ball pit.

You walked up to him and he quickly sat up, plastic balls flying about and on to the blue matted floor.

He towered over you with his iconic giggle. "I missed you, Y/n!" He exclaimed before scooping you up and walking you towards the crowd of children making arts and crafts.

"We're making puppets today! We should make one together, friend!" He said as he sat you down on a free, purple plastic chair next to two girls with pigtails in their hair.

You looked up at Sun as he grabbed you some crafting material for puppets. He could tell you were still incredibly shy so he put his big, robotic hand on your shoulder and said "I can start it for you."

You hugged your Chica plush close to your chest and he asked "What color do you want your puppet, friend?"

You hummed as you thought what color you wanted it. You always loved the color (favorite color) and you wondered if they had fabric that color.

"(favorite color)...?" You asked in a shy voice.

"I knew you'd choose that color! (favorite color) is my favorite color too!" He exclaimed as he walked towards a table that had pre-sewn puppets that the children would decorate to their liking.

Sun laid the plain, (favorite color) puppet on the table in front of you and gave you small tubs of different glue-on decorations like googly eyes, rhinestones, macaroni shells, and the liking.

You began working on your puppet, trying to make it look like Sun as he watched the kids and attended them when they were in need of help.

You finished glueing on your chosen decorations and waited for Sun to come by. You were too scared to walk up to him and show.

"Is that me?!" He exclaimed with a laugh.

You nodded his head as he took the puppet from your hands and went to go show the staff working at the front desk.

You felt so special and flattered that he went to go show others your puppet you made of him. He returned, still holding the puppet gently so he didn't tear it or rub any decorations off.

He took your small hand in his and slid the puppet on to your hand. You smiled widely as he complimented your art.

"We have an artistic prodigy over here!" He exclaimed in his cheery voice.

The day went on as Sun paid special attention to you, spending time with you more than other kids.

Some of the staff would tell him off, saying that you aren't the only child there. But, he wouldn't get in trouble because they knew your situation and knew Sun was only doing what he was told to do.

To keep you as happy as possible.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.6K 1.6K 25
After working in the pizza Plex ever since its opening, you get moved into the most intriguing place (according to you) in the building: the Supersta...
38.5K 857 24
Them, just THEM. anyways heres the plot. You work at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and you have to do a majority of the jobs, such as cleaning some areas, ta...
2.7K 101 20
You got a new job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and due to some worry about the daycare attendants, you have been assigned as their permanent m...
572 35 15
(Sun x reader) (Y/n) has always admired Sun. Despite being an animatronic, they have always felt Sun was more human than anything. Thing is, they can...