Wasn't I Enough For You?🥀...

By Taecherrie_land33

| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now re... More

Introduction
Flashback✓
Was he cheating? ✓
Caught✓
Will he regret?
Out of control✓
Wait✓
A new "him"
Girlfriend?
Kidnapped?
I hate you
Jealousy
Misunderstanding✓
Could be the worst day..
Unbelievable...
I am sorry...
Little space...
Coldness...
Sorry🦋
Made love(M)
She came⚡
A/N
Best Friend?
Identity 💫
Too much trust ♾️
Meeting her>>
Promised♾️
WASN'T I ENOUGH FOR YOU?
Last Part : Kookie ^ Bunny
Epilogue🌟
HAPPY 4k+❤️

New entry?

4.1K 98 52
By Taecherrie_land33

Taehyung was shocked hearing Jungkook didn't sign the divorce papers.. He was not only shocked but also angry..

"WTF, why didn't you sign those papers?" Taehyung shouted..

"And why should I? I love you." Jungkook said turning his head, looking at the other side ignoring the younger's stare.

"And didn't I make it clear that I don't love you?"

"You do love me. Stop all these dramas now." Saying that Jungkook went towards the door, ready to leave.

"I DON'T!! I DON'T!!!! I DON'T!!" Taehyung shouted at the top of his voice...

Jungkook immediately turned not forgetting to lock the door again and ran towards Taehyung...

Before Taehyung would defend himself Jungkook pushed him on the bed and hovered over him..

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung mummered and shuttered at the same time..

"Don't say anything.. I had enough.. I said that I was sorry. Didn't I? I waited for you.. Didn't I? I fucking cried for you whole night. I regretted cheating on you. Why don't you understand, Taehyung? Is it too tough to forgive me?" Jungkook broke down totally.....

Before Taehyung would say something, Jungkook again interupted making the boy under him to stop.

"Or you think that now when you became famous, you can have some other guy? Huh?"

"Fuck you, Jeon. I am not like you." Taehyung tried to push Jungkook but it was useless. Jungkook grabbed his both hands above his head tightly.

"Then?"

"I just don't know.. let me go!" Taehyung turned his face to the other side...

"Please baby. Forgive me. I am sorry.. I was wrong.. I will do whatever you want just forgive me..." Jungkook was crying while the younger was crying too...

"Koo, I love you. Don't hurt me anymore.. I just wanted your love and nothing else. Do you-u *hiccups* how-w it hurted when I saw you *coughs* making out with that bitch-h?" Taehyung was crying mess under the elder who was also crying along with him...

"I know. I was stupid.. I left my precious gold and went for the coal. I am sorry baby. I promise I won't be leaving you.. Till I will breathe I will just stay with you." Jungkook said wiping Taehyung's tear....

"You promise?" Taehyung asked still weeping softly...

"I promise baby. Trust me." Jungkook smiled...

"I love you kookie."

"I love you too, Baby."

Within seconds Jungkook smashed his lips with the younger's.. They were kissing passionately with only love and no lust. Pouring the love they had for each other. Soon after kissing for few minutes they parted looking straight at each other's eyes.

Jungkook once more pecked his forehead making the younger blush.

"Is my baby shy? Hm?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung was trying to hide his blushing face.

"Yahh! Kookie." Taehyung pouted..

Jungkook's Pov:

Atlast, I got my Taehyungie again.. I am happy he atlast forgave me.

"Baby, Let's go outside? Hm?" I asked him on which he nodded with his cute boxy smile...

I took his hands and we both went outside the room..

"Are you hungry baby?" I asked when he shyly nodded..

"Aww! Wait I will make something for you." I said and was about to go but he held my hands and I stopped, turning towards him.

"What happened baby?"

"Don't go. I wanna stay with you kookie." He whined. I laughed when I saw him slowly coming back to his previous state.

"I missed you, Tae. I really missed your this smile, your clinginess. I am sorry I made you like this." I said looking down when tears were pouring from my eyes.

"Come here, kookie." He said and grabbed my hands making me sit on the sofa beside him.

"Don't think like that koo. I forgave you already. So let's forget and just continue our relationship from the start, in a fresh way." He said and smiled widely making me coo at his cuteness..

"I don't deserve you, baby." I said.. Taehyung immediately hugged me while I was inhaling his scent, which I was carving for years.

"You deserve whole world, kookie."

After sometimes I went to make breakfast for my Taetae. He was just watching some k-dramas while fanboying those Korean actors making me annoyed...

But suddenly I heard someone knock the door. If it was other day, I would surely be angry on that person but today I was happy so I went to open the door with a big smile hoping hyungs might came...

"Come in-" I couldn't complete the sentence as my smile vanished within seconds.. I saw one tall guy, with reminiscing feature infront of me holding a bouquet of roses in his hand...

"Oh, Hello Mr. Do you know anyone name Kim Taehyung?" He asked looking at me..

"You're mistaken. It's Jeon Taehyung." I said proudly adding by nickname with his....

As I was about to continue Taehyung interrupted me..

"Koo, who came?" He asked from behind as I could see that he still didn't see the man as I was blocking him. Then I just simply moved from the way, making him place to see the unknown person who was looking for him..

"Bogum-m Hyung? Is that you???" He shouted happily at the unknown man and to my surprise he ran and hugged that stranger tightly. They were hugging for few seconds when I fake coughed trying to make him remind that someone else was there present and he was none other than his own husband...

I saw Taehyung backed off realising I was there...

"Who is it?" I asked Taehyung who was now facing towards me...

"It's my Hyung.. He was there with me in America and he helped me a lot. Because of him I am here." He said when I made a "Oh" expression with a fake smile trying not to act jealous in front of the strange guy...

"Anneyonghasheo! I am Park Bogum. Nice to meet you.. and you are?" He asked looking at me while smiling like an idiot..

"Why the fuck should I tell you who I am?" I thought feeling irritated but anyhow managed to reply...

"Husband of Jeon Taehyung , Jeon Jungkook." I said forwarding my hands towards him to shake thought I didn't want it but as a formality I did that..

"Oh." He said with a clear fake smile and shaked his hand with mine hesitantly.

"Something's fishy." I thought...

"Hyung, come inside. Let's talk inside." My Taetae said and guided the Bubblegum guy inside...

I closed the door and immediately went towards the drawing room.

"So Tae, I didn't know you are married." He said looking at my Tae. I could see he was upset.

"Oh-h Hyung, actually -" Before Tae would say anything I stepped in the conversation...

"Oh actually as you might not be aware that I am the CEO of Jeon company aka the biggest company in South Korea.. I told Taebaby to keep our relationship secret as there are many enemies of mine who can use him as my weakness as you can see. OBVIOUSLY I DON'T WANT MY BABY TO GET HURT." I said in one go and added high pitched at the last sentence. I could notice the Bubblegum guy gulped.... I smiled at my victory but immediately stopped smiling when I noticed Tae's dark glare...

"Oh I understood-d" He shuttered which made me smirk at my dominating vibe....

"So Hyung, where are you staying right now?" Tae asked him...

"That's the problem Taetae. For now I didn't get a suitable place for me. I am searching for it. It might take 2 to 3 days. So can I?" He said and I could understand his intentions of staying here. As I was about to refuse Tae spoke before...

"Yes yes Hyung. You can stay here until and unless you get a place for you." Tae said making me frown at his statement..

"But Tae, your husband might not like this." He said on which I nodded immediately like a child but stopped nodding when again Taehyung looked at me angrily..

"No no Hyung. Koo, won't mind. Right baby?" He asked me gritting his teeth..I just nodded inspite of not agreeing just to save myself...

(In case you wanna know how the Bubblegum guy was looking)

.
.
.
.
.
.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

I want comments babiesssssssss!!!! 💖

B

ye
Stay safe
Author-nim ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
88.2K 6.5K 58
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...
245K 16.2K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...
264K 10.3K 44
He is someone who believe everything Good in this world while his husband do every inhumane exertion like a devil... Kim Taehyung known for his regr...