๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ... More

๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [ 1 ]
๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [2]
๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐†๐จ๐ณ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [1]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [2]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [3]
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’ + ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
First time readers/ reminder
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐™๐จ๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง

4.6K 184 36
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Daphne and Adrien head to the merry-go-round only to gasp worriedly, realizing Master Fu isn't there. The place was all trash out and things were broken, Daphne saw a tree broken while Cat noir tried to call Master Fu he looks at her shaking his head.

"I-. I need to look for them! Fu and my kids are in danger." Daphne said as she panics thinking of Hawk moth having her kids and how much they will be scared. "I have to go!" She said not thinking straight but Cat noir holds her shoulders making her look at him.

"Daphne, calm down! We need to think of a plan before we head straight to them, you'll hurt the Kwami in you if you stress out." Cat noir said calmly knowing that if he panics it will only make things worse. "Wait, do you hear that?" He asked hearing some buzzing making them look back to see a bunch of wasps heading towards them.

"Dome of the ocean!" Daphne said making a force field of water surround them making the wasps stop waiting for them to drop it. "Aqua Plagg, Claws Out!" Adrien said as he gives Plagg power up cheese. "Dragon flame!" Daphne shouts as a big dragon made out of flames burns all the wasps that got in their way to the water. 

"PB, wings rise!" Daphne says and transforms as they dive into the water.

Aqua Noir extends his staff from under the water, surveying his surroundings. "Everything is clear from here, the wasps left." He said and Nymph nods.

"How did this happen? I thought Master Fu was hiding pretty well." Daphne said as she rubs her head feeling so many emotions specially anger and scared. "What do you see?" She asked as Aqua noir goes back to look outside from his staff. 

"They found Master Fu and the Miracle Box! It's a catastrophe! And I just happen to be an expert in cat things!" He said making Nymph cover her mouth in shock. "It's... It's my fault. I didn't transform back before I went to find him." The couple heard Ladybug say as she finally shows herself looking away from their disappointment gaze.

"I got caught up with something that distracted me and didn't know I was being fallow by Hawk moth himself." She said and Daphne takes a deep breath not wanting to go off on her because she was the reason her kids got taken.

"We need to save Master Fu and the kwamis from Hawk moth. We need a focused on this." Nymph said. "First-." She was about to tell them the plan when she heard her kids call out to her.

"Mommm!!!"

Daphne eyes open now glowing yellow making Aqua noir and Ladybug move away from her in scared and worried. "Daphne?" Aqua noir said and Nymph jumps out of the water making Aqua noir look at Ladybug.

"She's really worried for her kids, this is how is going to plan out." Aqua noir said.

_______

"In a few moments, when the old guardian is too weak and his shield is broken, I'll force him to tell me the secret identities of Paris heroes, and it will all be thanks to Ladybug." Hawk moth said with a small laugh looking at the guardian who was holding his shield up while a sentimonster was trying to break it.

"Time-." Hawk moth was cut off when Ladybug and Cat noir drop down throwing Miracle queen out of the way while making a water shield keeping the wasps out like how Daphne did. "You made a big mistake going after them." Cat noir said with a glare seeing Miracle queen holding the miracle box.

"On the contrary, I did good choosing Queen bee for this." Hawk moth said with a smirk only for his eyes to widen when a big dragon made out of flames destroyed all the wasps that were with them.

He turns around only to meet with a very angry queen who made a dent landing on the building. "You made a big mistake." She said her voice sounding cold and Hawk moth points his cane at her while Mayura brought her hand up ready to command the sentimonster to attack.

"I'm not afraid of you." He said and Nymph looks at him. "You should be." She said and with that she disappears and appears in front of Hawk moth punching him in the face.

Hawk moth drops holding his chin in pain and saw Nymph kick Mayura by the ribs. Mayura tried to cover herself when Nymph punch her face only to have her disappear again and land on her shoulders flipping her into the ground.

She goes to take the peacock miraculous when a white portal appears and a figure pushed her out of the way, her back meeting Fu's shield. Nymp looks up and gasps seeing another Hawk moth only this one looked more powerful and dark. The original Hawk moth was in the ground shaking his head not seeing his other version, the second Hawk moth raised his cane to her when two figures kick the purple grape into the barrow. She couldn't see who it was as they were very fast.

___________

"I'm going to be the most powerful Miraculous wearer there ever was!" Queen Bee said as she slammed the miracle box down taking every miraculous and putting it on, the kwamis were all confused in what was happening and look up to see their mom fighting Hawk moth while they were stuck here with the brat. "Well, what are you waiting for?! Transform me!" Queen Bee shouts.

"She doesn't even know our names!" Stompp said glaring at Queen bee making the others nod. "His right! You didn't give the right commands!" Roaar giving out a growl when she saw her mother get punch by some figure and Cat noir who changed back goes to help her.

"Or say please, for that ma-a-atter!" Ziggy the goat miraculous making a bah during the word matter making Queen bee glare at them and points at them. "I am your queen, the queen of the Miraculous! I command you to tell me how you proceed!"

"Last time I check you didn't give birth to us! There can only be one queen and that's our mom." Trixx said with a glare and all the Kwamis nodded.

"I don't care if she give birth to you creatures! You guys belong to me now." Queen bee said making them mad.

_______

"Cataclysm!" Cat noir shouts as he touched the sentimonster destroying it and he stands beside Nymph. Both couple stood against Hawk moth who picks up Mayura who was still in pain from Nymph's attack.

"Argh!!! How disappointing!" Hawk moth said and drops smoke bombs making the couple cough, they look up only to see that they had disappeared. Nymph groans as she holds her stomach feeling cramps coming, she sits on the ground wanting to rest but she pushed herself because her kids were still with Queen bee and Ladybug who was trying to talk her out of it.

Fu sighs as he transforms back laying on the ground after holding the shield for so long and Wayzz stays by his side. "I'm too old for this."

"Ladybug! Go after them and I'll take care of her." Cat noir said and looks at Daphne with a frown. "You stay here, you worked yourself out." He said and Daphne nods.

Cat noir goes after Queen bee who had taken a head start with the miracle box making him go fast before she left. Queen bee was almost out of the place when a mystery boomerang had kicked the miracle box out of the way landing on Cat noir's hands shocking him. He looks around confused where the boomerang and seeing Queen bee get thrown to the ground in restrains making her scream.

"What? What on earth is this?!" Queen bee shouts as Cat noir approached her. "I don't know but I should thank them, made things easy." He said as he took every miraculous away from her and the bee miraculous.

"You know I really thought you could have change Chloe but you still have a long way for you to accomplish that." He said with a frown and let's her go. Ladybug comes to his side shaking her head at her attempt to fallow Hawk moth and Mayura.

"I couldn't catch up with them." Ladybug said and Cat noir sighs as they both stood in front of Fu and Daphne who heals him.

"Are you sure?" Daphne asked him with a frown with his decision and Fu nods. "Sure of what?" Ladybug asks.

"He wants to renounce his duty as a guardian but if he does that, his memory will be wiped out." Daphne said and both Cat noir and Ladybug look at Fu in shock but didn't say anything. They knew how much Fu had looked after the miracle box and how never got to enjoy his life.

"I'll take the risks my queen, the last thing is who I should give the box away to you two." He said and looks between Cat noir and Ladybug.

"I'll take it." Cat noir said with a serious look on his face. "But-." Daphne said and Cat noir shakes his head.

"Trust me." He said and Daphne looks at him in the eyes to see if he has any doubts or uncertain of his decision but finds nothing.

"Is your choice, Fu." Daphne said as she looks at the old guardian who nods his body glowing as he closed his eyes. "I, Wang Fu, hereby relinquish the Miracle Box and name Cat noir the new Guardian!" He said and with that the miracle box in Cat noir's hands change.

Daphne holds Fu as he goes in the process of getting his memories erased and she smiles at him when he open his eyes looking at them confused.

"Oh! Such pretty costumes! Who are you?" He asked and Daphne smiles taking his hands.

"I'm Daphne you're queen where you used to live once but you decided to travel the world. I just came here for a visit and just bump into each other." Daphne said and Fu smiles bowing to her. "That's nice of you my queen, where should I stay?" He asked confused and Daphne stands up.

"Don't worry about Fu, someone will come for you on your next adventure." She said and Fu smiles.

_________

"Are you okay? Should we go back? What about some tea? Feeling any pain?" Adrien asked Daphne as he still felt worried for her with the fight she had with Hawk moth and Mayura.

"I'm fine Adrien, like the 20th time." She said with a sigh as they head to meet the others and enjoy some ice cream. "Sorry, I was just worried." He said with a sigh and Daphne kiss his cheek.

"I know and I'm thankful you do." She said and Adrien grabs their shared ice cream and take a sit with their classmates. "Where is Marinette?" Daphne asked Alya who was leaning against her boyfriend she frowns.

"She said something about not feeling good, so she declined the offer." Alya said making Daphne nods.

"I hope your up to more training after you know became guardian." Daphne whispers and Adrien gives her a smirk. "Bring it on." He said and kiss her.

- Season 3 is done and next chapter I will be showing you what's to come and the trailer

- The picture of the miraculous box for Cat noir is not mine, it belongs to the person that I put on it. That's their Instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 433 29
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...
481K 18.3K 79
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’”๐’•...
4.2K 137 29
โ™ก | Wave, a fresh-faced homeschooled girl, is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in her life: relocating to the enchanting city of Paris with...
94.8K 5.3K 28
โ€งโ‚Šหš๐Ÿ–‡๏ธโœฉ โ‚Šหš๐ŸŽงโŠนโ™ก ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. โ–Ž โ„๐•€๐•Š ๐•„๐•Œ๐•Š๐”ผ . . . ๐“‚… โ”† โ†ฐ ใ…ค โจ ๊•€ ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด ๏ฝฅ | ๏ฝฅ ๐•๐• ๐•’๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๊•€ โฉ ใ…ค โคท ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...