๊œฑแด›แด€ษชษด๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡ | แดแด„แดœ x แดแด€สŸแด‡ส€แด‡...

By nevea123456789

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜“/๐˜•. ๐˜Œ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง... More

๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ - ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ - ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ - ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ - ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ - ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ - ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ - ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ - ๐—ž๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜-๐——๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ
๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ - ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ - ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก
๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ (๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ/๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ)
๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ - ๐—ข๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ฆ
๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ - ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฅ

๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ - ๐—•๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž

1.8K 65 27
By nevea123456789

HEY! THANKS FOR THE RECENT SUPPORT ON THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND LIKE ALWAYS, ENJOY! However, QUICK VOTE!!!!

SHOULD Y/N HAVE LIGHTNING POWERS AS SHOWN??

IF A MAJORITY VOTE YES, PLEASE HELP ME COME UP WITH A WAY FOR IT TO FIT INTO THE STORY. I DONT WANT IT TO BE A RANDOM POWER UP.

I MAINLY WANT TO ADD IT BECAUSE OF THE ICONIC LINE OF HIS, "I AM LIGHTNING. THE RAIN TRANSFORMED." PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
——————————————————————

PREVIOUSLY...

"You got a suit?" The captain asked the archer, "Yeah." Barton replied, "Then suit up."

——————————————————————

A MONTAGE OF the Avengers are shown getting suited for battle. Captain America starts off the montage by putting on his helmet and grabbing his shield. Tony fixes up the damages on his armor and we can see the Iron Man helmet come back to life.

The Black Widow attaches a gauntlet with rounds on her wrist. A blue light charging up. The archer slips on his quiver of arrows and proceeds out the door. Y/N does a once over on his equipment, checking his sword, and all of the sort are in check. Once his check is over, his cybernetic jaw forms over the lower half of his face. Completing his full appearance.

Moments later, Cap, Widow, Raiden, and Hawkeye walk towards and into the quinjet. A younger S.H.I.E.L.D pilot looks and stands in their way. "You are not authorized to be here-" The young man was cut off, "Son... just don't." Cap told the pilot, the 4 of them now getting themselves situated in the jet.

——————————————————————

MOMENTS LATER...

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY

THE QUINJET BOOMS into the city. "Stark, we're heading north east." Natasha informed, "What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." The man quipped.

Iron man flies around his tower, noting that Loki and Thor are still mid-fight. Tony swoops down onto the city street, causing some Chitauri to crash. Stark flies up, putting the Chituari in view of the quinjet, making Nat fire at them from inside the jet.

Inside the jet, Hawkeye looks to his left noticing the ongoing fight between the gods. He banks the jet towards Stark tower and aims the minimum at Loki. Loki then aims the scepter at the quinjet firing a blast of energy. The quinjet is soon caught on fire, the archer maneuvering one wing of the jet.

The jet spins and slowly falls toward the ground, passing by the many skyscrapers. Eventually, the jet slams into the street.

"Is everyone alright?" The Captain asked as the four unfasten their seatbelts and open the ramp. First, Cap runs down the ramp and onto the street followed by Y/N. Then, Nat and Hawkeye come out last. With all their respected weapons in-hand, the squad arrive in the middle of a four-way street.

Out of nowhere, the city lurches to stop. A deep, primal, raging growl bellows out. With that roar, a shadow comes over them.

MEANWHILE...

IN THE VASTNESS OF SPACE

FROM THE PORTAL, an enormous Chitauri Leviathan flies out into Manhattan. The Leviathan carrying hundreds of soldiers makes its way above the four. "Holy shit." Y/N was almost too stunned to speak.

From both sides of the Leviathan, Chitauri soldiers cling off and attach themselves to the sides of buildings, sliding down. Some crash into the buildings and start raining down energy rifles at innocents. "Stark, are you seeing this?" Cap was sorta out of his element, "I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Stark wondered.

"Banner?" Cap asked through comms, "Just keep me posted. Jarvis, find me a soft spot." Stark talked to his AI, "Wait, I can help." Y/N interrupted, "Yeah? Then, get to it." Stark replied. From his current position, he unsheathed his sword and was about to run away before he was stopped. "Good luck and stay safe, L/N." Cap nodded, making the other soldier nod back.

Y/N proceeded to run as fast as he could toward where the leviathan was at, which didn't go unnoticed by other Chitauri. Multiple Chitauri took aim and fired their rifles at the cyborg, but to no avail as he swatted away all of them with his sword.

(clip is only brief and shit quality cus there's barely anything for this game)

The stationed Chitauri on ground level with him were cut down as quick as they could notice the cyborg. Flurries of slashes all around cut down many aliens until, Y/N finally saw the Leviathan. "Alright, Stark. I got eyes on it, I'm making my way up." Y/N notified, running up the wall of a tall building, planting his heels into the wall to support him.

After a few seconds, he made it to the top of the building, perfect height to jump onto the Leviathan. He waited until the Leviathan made its way around the building and started to head near his. He stood at the ledge of the building, jumping off right as the Leviathan was close. In mid air, he put his sword between his heel, pointing it straight down.

Once he landed, his sword pierced the Leviathan, making the space alien let out a loud cry. To take out the sword, he did a backflip, making the cut larger and letting him put his sword back in his hand. With the sword in his hand, he stabbed it into the Leviathan making it cry out once more.

The cyborg ran, dragging the sword into the Leviathans back leaving a huge cut along the back. He jumped off onto a nearby building, right as Stark started firing missiles at it. The Leviathan was clearly very, very weak. "How the hell is this thing not down yet?" Y/N asked Stark, "I'm not sure but, we got it's attention what the hell is step two?" He replied, flying away.

Y/N stood at the top of the building, thinking it was best to make his way back to his original group.

——————————————————————

WITH THE TRIO

HAWKEYE TRIPS A Chitauri soldier and rams an arrow down its throat. Black Widow gets her hands on an energy rifle and initiates a stick fight with multiple Chitauri. Captain America uses his shield to whack around the oncoming Chitauri. It's all too much on them... Until, Lightning strikes down from the sky, channeling the blast, firing the electricity out at the Chitauri Soldiers around them.

They're then blasted back in a massive shockwave. The Chitauri convulse and drop dead to the ground just as Thor lands infront of them. "What's the story upstairs?" Cap refers to the tower, "The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable." The god of lightning replies before he's interrupted via comms, "Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys." The voice of Iron man chimes in.

"How do we do this?" The redhead asks, "As a team." Y/N randomly made his appearance, "I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor quipped, "Yeah, get in line." Hawkeye replied, holding a grudge of his own. "Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us-"

Mid sentence, Banner arrives on a small motorbike. He gets off of it and looks around the city. "So, this all seems horrible." He replied, making his way to the group, "I've seen worse." The Widow chimes in, "Sorry." Banner apologized, "No. We could use a little worse."

"Stark? We got him." Cap spoke through comms, "Banner?" He asked for confirmation, "Just like you said." Cap confirmed, "Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you."

Just then, he flies out right behind a building with the Chitauri Leviathan following impatiently. "I... I don't see how that's a party..." Nat said. Tony then swoops down, The Chitauri Leviathan also mimicking his movements. Banner looks at Cap, the two making eye contact.

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve noted the Leviathan coming closer and closer, "That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." Banner replied, his body starting to swell and stretch and harden.

Green shoots through his body causing the Hulk to be fully let out. Hulk hits the Leviathan right in the nose, making the creature flip over in a 360. Iron man, in mid flight, extends his arm out and a rocket, ready to shoot. Iron man fires the rocket into a soft spot, the large Leviathan now completely blown away.

From above, the Chitauri army watch in horror as the Earths Mightiest Heroes take down the Leviathan. The Avengers all stood in a circle, the Hulk letting out a loud roar, Hawkeye pulls an arrow out, Y/N's visor shuts as he gets into a stance, Thor twirls his hammer, The Black Widow reloads her pistol, and Cap fits his shield. The First Assemble.

Loki watches the fight, motionless. "Send the rest."

From the portal thousands more soldiers and even more Chitauri Leviathans fly out. On the ground floor, each Avenger looks up. "Guys." Black Widow is the first to say anything, "Call it, Cap." Stark asks for directions.

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash."

"Wanna give me a lift?" Hawkeye asks Stark, "Right. Better clench up, Legolas." He quipped before lifting him up onto the building.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Thor immediately starts flying, "You two, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk. Smash."

The Hulk gives a magnificent smile and leaps up towards the nearest building. From there, he begins to tear up the Chitauri, ripping and tearing them with raw power.

However, things aren't looking so good with the Black Widow as she tiredly fights to the best of her ability. Using an energy rifle, she is taken off her feet by a Chitauri Soldier. Y/N takes his sword out of the head of a soldier and notices the alien on the redhead.

He pulls a knife out from his back and throws it into the head of the Chitauri on her as she kicks it away. Another incoming Soldier approaches Y/N and he cuts him in half with one slice. He makes his way over to Natasha and gives her a helping hand. One that she took pretty quickly.

"Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal." Nat tiredly let out, "Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." Cap replied, fighting off a couple more. "Well, maybe it's not about guns." Natasha pointed up at the chariots. "I don't think that's a good idea. Not for you, at least. You're too tired." Y/N tried to convince her, "I'll be fine." She shook him off.

"You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride." Cap told her, "I got a ride. I could use a lift though." She backed up giving herself a running start, Cap lifts and angles his shield. "Are you sure about this?" He asks one last time, "Yeah. It's gonna be fun," she assured.

The widow runs at Captain America. The woman does a move, using her feet to run up the car and jump on Cap's shield, who gives her a boost with the shield. She then grabs onto a flying chariot, and cuts the turret shooters linkage to it. She then jumps on the rider and sticks her knives into the nervous system.

Iron Man arrives and shoots any Chitauri riders following her. He then makes his way down to Captain America who is fighting off more Chitauri. Tony fires a beam at Cap's shield and he uses the beam to battle Chitauri near by. Once the energy beam is over, Y/N runs in and cuts multiple Chitauri down like butter.

More of them land from buildings and surround Y/N. The first one that attacks shoots a beam at him that he quickly deflects. He does an overhead slice on the Chitauri that shot at him, making it fall to the ground. The next Chitauri has a staff and tries to swing at Y/N right after the attack on his comrade.

Y/N parries it with his sword, leaving the Chitauri open for a perfect stab in the abdomen. He kicks off the body of the dead Chitauri and looks at the others. Noting that there's 2 more, he does a spin-like move taking down 1 Chitauri leaving the last one. The last Soldier is about to attack but, before he could Y/N attaches his sword to his heel and kicks it into the head of the last Chitauri.

And so, the fighting continues. Y/N looked around, noting more of them coming his way. This time, they approached one at a time, making the ordeal much easier to him. The first one charges and so does he, Y/N runs and cuts a fatal slash on the Chitauri making it fall to the ground. Unknowingly, the corners of his mouth start to curve up.

Y/N notices that they all decide to charge at one time, making him smirk. He switches his blade to his heel starting with an upward slice, followed by a front-flip making it a downward slice. Half the Chitauri are already down but, to take care of the rest he then jumps and kicks his leg out, then moves his sword to his arm, moving it around his body finishing the move with a diagonal slice. (THIS MAKES NO SENSE LMAOO)

(i really tried my best explaining this... in the future, moves like this are gonna suck ass to try and write so i'll make a gif for it. unfortunately, the gif quality is gonna be shit cus of wattpad 3gb bs so fuck you wattpad-i'm joking 🙃 👍🧌)

Once finished with his group, he turns around, spotting the Chitauri fighting Cap. He sprints ridiculously fast and stabs and slashes the two on him before looking around again, although this time there were none left. "Thanks for the help but, I didn't really need it-" Cap cutoff his thanks as he stared at the blood-soaked cyborg, his deep, dark eyes piercing back at his. "L/N? Are you alright?"

That seemed to bring him back just a tad bit, his eyes fluttered for a sec and he turned around, running a hand over his face. "Yeah... Just give me a second. You mind if I take a seat?" His head pounded, "No, no problem. If you need it, take it." Steve gestured to a curb beside them, "Thanks."

"I'm taking a breather... Something's wrong." He spoke into his earpiece, taking a seat on the curb.

Y/N sat there, hunched over with his head in his hands. This isn't the first breakdown he's had, not even the first this month. He blankly stared at the ground, his emotions running wild. The main feeling is hatred, a deep one. Towards who? Himself. He knows every little detail about his early life and hates it with every bit of himself.

Y/N lives with the fact he'll never be able to accept himself for anything he's done, he knows it's not his fault for being the way he was but, why is he like this now?

Why does he enjoy it?

"Alright... I think I'm good." Y/N spoke into his earpiece as he stood up, scratching his head and walking towards the Captain. "Y'know for a robot, I didn't think you'd need a breather." Tony quipped, "It was something completely different. Very funny." He said in a dead voice, unsheathing his sword and preparing to take on the next horde of Chitauri.

——————————————————————

MEANWHILE...

THE COUNCIL

"Director Fury, the council has made a decision." One of the members of the Council spoke, "I recognize the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid ass decision, I've elected to ignore it." Fury replied to the member, "Director, you're closer than any of our subs, you scramble that jet-" Another interrupted, "That is the island of Manhattan, Councilman. Until I'm certain my team can't hold it, I will not order a nuclear strike against a civilian population."

"If we don't hold them in the air, we lose everything." The same council member said, "I send that bird out, we already have." Fury replied, shutting down his screens.

——————————————————————

MANHATTAN

BLACK WIDOW IS still driving around on the chariot. Her peaceful ride was interrupted by a hit to her side. The woman looked around to find the source of the shot and she took a final look behind her, seeing Loki on another chariot. Smiling. "Oh. You," she said as Loki followed in  hot pursuit. The two race downward, between buildings, dodging and swerving around obstacles.

Hawkeye looks at the Black widow, astonished. "Nat, what are you doing?" He wide eyed, "Uh- A little help!" She cried, Hawkeye pulls the trigger twice, nocks an arrow, and points it at a smiling Loki. "I've got him."

And so, he fires. The arrow streaks down the city, straight at Loki's head. In a very swift move, he snatched it straight out of the air. Without him even knowing, the arrow starts blinking and explodes right in his face.

The explosion made him crash into the Stark penthouse pad. Meanwhile, the Black Widow looks down from her chariot and jumps off. Landing on top of Stark Tower, rolling herself to the edge.

Meanwhile, Y/N and the Hulk are devising a plan. "Alright, you carry me up, I jump in, and when I say, 'Now, look at him,' you jump out." He told him, making the green man nod his head. "Great. Now, get ready." He said one last time, jumping up into the penthouse.

Loki looks up with a face of shock right as Y/N has a perfect landing right in front of him. He looks up, staring at Y/N who's standing over him, sword in hand. "The portal, how do we close it." He pointed the edge of his sword at him. Chaotically, Loki let's out an evil laugh.

"You're not going to! YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME! I AM A GOD!" Loki shouted, Y/N chuckled. The cyborg walked up to the trickster, slowly, so very slowly.

Once he was close enough, he put the edge of his blade on his chin, "Look at me." The god gave him a mean stare, "Good. Now, look at him." He pulled his sword away, pointing it towards the broken glass window they entered from.

Y/N steps to the side as The Incredible Hulk, jumps in through the broken window. Loki's eyes nearly pop out of his head as he is then grabbed by the legs and smashed into the floor repeatedly. After being repeatedly slammed into the floor, the Hulk throws him aside to the ground. Flattening the Odinson as he whimpers in pain.

"Puny god." The Hulk insulted before leaving, "Okay... Agent Romanoff, what's goin' on up there?" He asked through comms, "Loki's scepter may be able to close the portal. Dr. Selvig is back, he told me it's possible," Agent Romanoff yelled through the sounds of the city falling apart. "That's good, how is everybody else?" Y/N worried, "I just ran out of arrows and from what I can see, The Captain took a hit but him and Thor are still fighting; so is Hulk."

The Archer informed, "That's not good. I'll be there in a second." Y/N spoke one last time before running off the building.

Y/N stabbed his sword into the wall mid-fall, slowing him down a bit. Once he made it to the ground, he was immediately approached by a few Chitauri Soldiers. To make things quick, he dashed at the one on his left, stabbing it through the chest and throwing the body on the floor. The other two shot at him but, he hit away both of their blasts with his sword.

They both slowly approached him as Y/N stood there, waiting for one of them to attack. The first one that approached him finally swung at him, Y/N parried leaving the Chitauri open and stabbed him in the heart. The last one to approach let out a roar of "intimidation" but was cut off by a throwing knife to the eye, "Poser." Y/N thought before running to help Cap and Thor.

Cap and Thor were still battling it out. The two went back and forth, fighting the oncoming Chitauri Soldiers. A weakened Cap is swooped off his feet, Thor is too busy fighting his own enemies to notice Captain America. He struggles for a bit until the Chitauri is ripped off of him and stabbed into the floor beside him.

He looks up and is offered a hand by none other than Y/N, he gets back up and Thor finishes off his enemies. "You alright?" Y/N put a hand on the Captains shoulder, "Yeah, I'll be fine." Cap wiped his forehead before they all continue fighting.

After minutes of fighting, they finally get some news about the portal. "I can close it! Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down!" The Black Widow held the scepter, breaking through the Tesseract forcefield, nearly touching the Tesseract itself. "Do it!" Steve yelled back, "No, wait!" Stark interrupted, "Stark, these things are still coming!" The two argued.

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute... And I know just where to put it." Iron Man speeds on and grabs the nuke from behind, gripping it as tight as possible. With all his might, he wrenches the rocket off course and steers it towards Stark tower, intending to fly straight towards the portal.

"Stark, you know that's a one-way trip?" Steve stared, getting no response from Tony. Iron Man, with full concentration climbs higher and higher over the city. He puts everything in his propulsors to stop him from crashing into Stark Tower, something he barely manages to do.

On top of Stark Tower, The Black Widow watches as Tony flies into the portal.

Raiden, Captain America, and Thor watch as nearby Chitauri start to shake, kneel, and then die. They all divert their attention to the portal, waiting on the man to fall back onto Earth.

Still holding the scepter in hand, Black Widow shifts around, waiting. "Come on, Stark..."

The three on the floor see the supernova coming towards them, "Close it." He spoke into his comms.

Without hesitating, she makes contact with the Tesseract, and then quickly pulls the scepter out as the energy beam keeping the portal open runs out.

As the portal begins to close, Tony is seen lifelessly falling into it. By pure luck, he manages to get warped back to Earth right before the Supernova can reach the city and burn it asunder.

All members of the team let out a smile seeing him fall back into earth, "Son of a gun..." Steve remarks, "He's still falling..." Y/N took notice of, "He's not slowing down..." Thor added on, "Get that hammer going and get out of here." Y/N told Thor, who starts spinning Mjolnir. Before he could catch flight, Hulk appears and snags Iron Man out of the air, both crashing and sliding down a building.

Hulk leaps off the building and tanks the damage onto an unfortunate brown car below. He throws Iron Man off him as the three go to check on him. Thor rips off his helmet, while Cap and Y/N check his vitals. "Dead."

They stand around not so sure until, the Hulk lets out a roar startling Tony awake. "What the hell?" He remarked, "What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me." He freaked out a bit, "We won." Cap stated, "I've had harsher victories but this is still bad." Y/N looked around, the destruction messing with him a bit. "Everything reminds me of that damn place."

"Let's just not come in tomorrow...let's just...take a day." Tony joked, "Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it." He joked... again, "We're not finished yet.." Thor stared at the top of Stark tower, "And then shawarma after."

——————————————————————

BACK IN THE PENTHOUSE

LOKI CRAWLS ONTO the stair, looking like a messy human punching bag. Sensing someone is behind him, he turns around to be greeted by every Avenger in their own sort of pose.

——————————————————————

AND FINISHED. DW THERES STILL ONE MORE CHAPTER. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I LAST UPDATED TJIS STORY. FOR THOSE WHO DONT SEE MY  POSTS ON MY PROFILE, I WAS ON VACATION. THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE SHORT COMPARED TO OTHERS BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOY.

UNFORTUNATELY, SCHOOL IS IN 26 DAYS.... I'LL TRY MY BEST TO LET SCHOOL NOT GET IN THE WAY OF WRITING BUT I CANT PROMISE ANYTHING BECAUSE MATH IS A BITCH.  I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND AM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY. LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS AS THIS IS ANOTHER 3AM UPLOAD.

PLEASE VOTE AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER!!!!
——————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 620 13
A xreader fanfiction. Any gender reader. You were trying so hard to hide your powers but with each passing day it was getting more difficult. Until o...
198K 6.4K 86
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  า“ษชษขสœแด›s า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™œ๏ฟฝ...
175K 4.4K 18
โ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก? ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅโž ...
625K 21.1K 110
๐๐„๐‘๐•๐„. แ—ข ๐–๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐…๐… ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ*. | โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ...