Faithful Love Book 2: Cardfig...

By BerryBerryBlitz

Love Series Book 1 Blind Love Book 2 Faithful Love Book 3 Broken Love Book 4 Healing Love Peaceful, that's... More

Chapter 1: Long deserved break
Chapter 2: Il a Adore pour les cheveux et yeux bleu
Chapter 3: Miwa's thoughts
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5: Unknown
Chapter 6: Sadness
Chapter 7: Pain
Chapter 8: Untitled
Chapter 9: Odd
Chapter 10: Missing
Chapter 11: Help
Chapter 12: Rest
Chapter 13: Struggle
Chapter 14: Unknown result
Chapter 15: Long needed break
Chapter 16: Concern
Chapter 18: Caring
Chapter 19: Exposed
Chapter 20: Miwa you idiot...
Chapter 21: understanding
Chapter 22: Self Doubt
Chapter 23: Hide
Chapter 24: Despair
Chapter 25: No title
Chapter 26: Plans
Chapter 27: Permission
Chapter 28: decission
Chapter 29: packing
Chapter 30: Departure
Sequel

Chapter 17: Chatting

682 33 10
By BerryBerryBlitz

Chapter 17 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

I've improved so much since my first vanguard fanfic!!

"It's so nice out...."

The younger boy's voice was soft, little more than a whisper. The brunette curiously looked over towards the smaller boy, he seemed to be in good spirits, though it was mostly likely relief more than anything.

"Really? But the sun is being covered by the clouds?"

The smaller boy quickly shook his head slowly as sapphires gazed towards the ground.

"The air feels so nice fresh, the wind's coolness also feels nice!"

The older teen shrugged, slightly agreeing that the air did indeed feel quite nice, though usually the weather was only called nice when the sun was out.

"....... Wait Aichi.... Where are your shoes?"

The brunette asked as he noticed that there was bitting covering the smaller boy's feet.

"Eh shoes?..... Ah you're right! I forgot that I left them- ah it doesn't matter, I'll be fine until I get home."

The brunette raised a brow, wondering why the younger boy paused.

"You shouldn't be walking around without any shoes on Aichi"

The brunette sighed, concerned that the younger might accidentally step on some glass or something.

"I'll be fine, if I step on something I'll just use a band aid"

The brunette frowned at the blue haired boy's logic but didn't comment otherwise, deciding that he should just let the younger boy relax.

After a while of the two walking together, the brunette noticed that the younger's pace was beginning to slow down slightly and that Aichi seemed to be having trouble keeping up.

"Aichi, something wrong?"

Kai asked, slowing his pace to a slow walk instead of their normal speed, it wasn't like the younger boy to walk slowly.

"Nah, it's just my legs were sort of numb before and now I'm starting to have feeling in them again"

The smaller boy sighed softly with a tired smile.

"Why were they numb?"

Sapphires narrowed for a second in thought before lighting up.

"Maybe something doctor Shinko gave me?"

"Seems reasonable, anyway you want to take a break?"

The smaller boy frowned slightly while puffing out his cheeks like a child, crossing his arms and turned away from the brunette.

"I'm not a child!"

The older teen couldn't help but smile slightly at the younger's adorable face.

"True, but you're exhausted and injured"

"........ I still don't need a break"

The smaller whispered softly in embarrassment that the brunette was treating him like a young child.

"What if I were to carry you?"

"Kai!"

The older teen chuckled at the smaller boy's shyness and embarrassment.

"I'm serious Aichi"

"B-but it would be so embarrassing! People would be staring at us!..."

The blue haired boy squeaked, his face flushing a dark shade of scarlet at the thought of being carried like a child in public by Kai.

"If anyone gives us any looks I can just say that you're injured, which is actually true"

The brunette replied, slightly amused that the smaller boy was actually taking him seriously and completely missing the fact that he was joking, though he actually wouldn't mind carrying the boy.

"It would still be embarrassing......"

Kai sighed before carefully patting the younger boy on the head, making sure to not startle him.

"I was just messing with you Aichi"

".........Kai........"

Aichi murmured, his face tinged pink and sapphires glimmering with slight hurt.

"........"

"You're so mean....."

The blue haired boy whined playfully, the brunette was glad that the smaller boy was being himself even after everything that happened, though the little slip ups the younger made concerned him.

"I know I am, though if you really wanted me to I'd actually carry you"

The brunette replied, resulting in sapphires narrowing suspiciously at him.

"...... I don't believe you-ai!"

The brunette looked over at Aichi in confusion to see him wincing slightly, small tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Don't tell me you stepped on something......"

"........."

"Well?"

"You told me not to tell you"

The smaller boy replied with a small blush as he caught up to the brunette that he had slightly fallen behind. The brunette sighed and looked down at the younger's foot as he walked, noticing a slight tinge of scarlet where the boy's foot had been.

"I warned you Aichi...."

"And I said I'll be fine if it happened"

The smaller boy replied as he sped up his walking pace so that he was walking in front of the older boy.

"You really shouldn't walk on your foot Aichi"

"Why? It's only a little cut"

"I know that you're smart enough to know that you could get an infection"

"Disinfectant exists"

"........ Aichi"

Sapphires gazed back curiously into deep jades.

"Yeah?"

The smaller asked, wondering what had caused the brunette to act slightly odd.

"Why are you acting so difficult?"

"Difficult? What do you mean?"

The brunette sighed, he could tell that the younger boy was fully aware as to how childish he had been acting.

"Nothing, I'll just carry you"

"Ehhh?!"

The smaller boy squeaked in surprise as he felt himself being lifted up off of his feet.

"Put me down!"

The younger boy called in embarrassment.

"You're hurt and tired Aichi, stop forcing yourself to seem like you're bursting with energy"

"Then at least carry me on your back..... People are staring......"

The blue haired boy whispered in embarrassment, the brunette thought the blush that tinged the boy's face was adorable.

"Fine"

Kai replied as he put the smaller boy down before kneeling down for Aichi to climb into his back.

"This is so odd Kai...... Why are you acting so strange?....."

The blue haired boy murmured as he the brunette started to carry him upon his back. He made sure to carefully wrap his arms around the older's neck to that he wouldn't fall.

"I'm just glad that you're by my side once again Aichi...... I guess I just want an excuse to touch you- nng...."

The brunette winced slightly as the smaller boy hit him on the head, he guessed that the boy's face was most likely enveloped in a blush.

"I changed my mind, put me down...."

"No"

Me: that's the end of le chappy~

Miwa: so sweet~

Me: well I needed to add some kaichi fluff

Aichi: ........

Miwa: ah hehe ^_^

Me: yep~ Kai's carrying little Aichi!

Aichi: >.>

Me: hehe anyway hope ya guys enjoyed le chappy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 75 10
Kai has waited for Aichi for a year and a half to admit his feelings. Now Aichi is in college, Kai is on a world tour with the European league, and w...
1.7M 39K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
254K 12.2K 44
Not everyone is born strong, Some are soft like the cotton candy clouds, like the first rays before dawn. Some are unaware of the dark thoughts and...
60.5K 1.7K 17
Under 15 DNI! When Enzo Hiroshi is forced to move with his father to Japan and leave his ill mother behind it destroys any and all relationship he ha...