I still want you

็”ฑ Meguvmi

๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐€๐” โ‡ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: angst, smut, mention of cheating and smoking... ๆ›ดๅคš

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 2

8.1K 152 179
็”ฑ Meguvmi

3.5k words

smut warning.

While unloading suitcases and gathering Sumire's toys, your loving and great husband had driven you and your son to a small resort where you planned to spend time together, But in reality, you were forced to come with the man who gave you mixed feelings every day because of his actions.

He invited you to his business trip, hoping to settle yesterday's big fight. The truth is that you really didn't want to be here. For what reason? To be completely ignored by your supposedly "amazing husband".

After letting out a small sigh, you recomposed yourself so Satoru wouldn't think anything was wrong. Satoru's presence made you feel disgusted after discovering something that you didn't want to know.

"Would you mind carrying Sumire to the room?" Your voice was monotonous as you stared into his eyes with no expression on your face. After raising one eyebrow, he sighed and tried to convince you that this was the right thing to do for you both.

Though you hated the idea of being rude to Satoru, you couldn't help yourself. You felt mentally exhausted from experiencing so many emotions at once.

With a small sigh, he nodded. The only thing you wanted right now was a cold shower by yourself. Ever since the fight Satoru had become more soft. He began coming home more early and giving you numerous kisses along the day. You suspected that he had felt guilty of the fight.

"Hello Good morning, reservation for the penthouse suite under the name Satoru Gojou." Satoru began holding your hand and interlocking fingers, slowly rubbing your thumb with his thumb as well. You decided to quickly retreat your hand.

Observing your surrounding you were truly impressed. The hotel, A fancy hotel had luxurious amenities and services. It had opulent decor, with plush furniture and marble floors.

The walls were adorned with exquisite artwork and the floors were covered with luxurious carpets. The lighting is subdued and created a peaceful and calming atmosphere. You felt safe in this hotel for some reason.

"Ah yes, sorry for the wait Mr and Mrs Gojou, you're room will be on the top floor to the left of the elevator exit, if you'd like to see what else the hotel offers here's a bar code you can scan. Enjoy your stay!" Giving both you and Satoru a smile she continued attending the rest of the hotel guest.

"Your boss really went out, huh?" You said as you fixed Sumire's hair, admiring the beauty of your son.

He's really a beauty, a perfect combination of you and Satoru. Your precious child. Your mother, who disapproved of your marriage and pregnancy, still loves Sumire. He represents a true miracle because when you and Satoru had sex, you forgot to take your plan B.

You were scared at the time because you were always very careful with Satoru, especially when you have Intercourse. This was difficult because you had just graduated from highschool and had no idea where your future would lead. "Did you forget I was promoted? Im the boss now" He said while pushing the elevator buttons.

Right you totally forgot about that because you were too busy dealing with Sumire's cold at the time. "Right, I knew that" you said as you both exit the elevator.

Following the directions of the hotels receptionist. "Listen tomorrow I have the day off if you want to go out just me and you." Satoru said while opening the hotel room door. "Wow" was the only thing that came out of your mouth after seeing the luxury hotel room.

"Im going to go put Sumire down in the other room and take a shower." Satoru said before he opened another room that led straight to the kids room. You could say that Satoru was rich but you didn't realize he was this rich.

After searching up to see how much a single night would cost on a room like this you were surprised to see that it had cost 10k for one single night.

You were praying that this trip would help you and satoru's marriage but in reality you only had one purpose here.

Despite all the fighting and bad things that has happened to you and Satoru you just couldn't bring yourself to truly hate him. At some point when you were at the lowest point of your life he was there.

He would be the one you would call or text whenever something made you upset or sad. He was your soulmate, or so you thought. Satoru is the type of man who would do anything for you. If he truly loves you at least.

You hated yourself for not noticing earlier. Despite everything you still deeply love Satoru because he was there for you when your parents had gotten a divorce and you found out that your dad had cheated on your mom.

It was devastating because you and your father had a close relationship with eachother. When you found out Satoru immediately snuck out to see you at the middle of the night.

You both spent the night watching the stars together at the park. Deep down you still miss that day, the day when you both were still kids and madly in love.  It hurt so bad knowing that the same Satoru gojo from that day is gone. You let out a small sigh before unpacking your things.

You stopped when you slowly pulled out a beautiful dress. The dress was a stunning silky blue color, with a sweetheart neckline and delicate spaghetti straps.

It was made of the finest silk fabric, with intricate embroidery along the bodice and a long, sweeping skirt. The dress was an elegant and luxurious piece, perfect for a special occasion.

As soon as you let out a small gasp Satoru came out of the room with a tower wrapped around his waist.

You could see his tone muscles and his messy wet white hair. "Oh you weren't meant to see that." grabbing an extra towel he started drying his hair.

You couldn't help yourself and you started trailing your eyes all over him. Checking him out because who's stopping you? He's your husband after all. His muscles looked good as you watched droplets of water going down his v line. His small waist and tone muscles made you bite your lip.

"Like what you see?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You couldn't remember when you last had sex. There had been a lot of fighting and arguments that got in the way of anything intimate.

Hiding your face  you had a small tint of pink on ur cheeks from all the dirty thoughts that were going through your mind. "Im gonna go take a shower." Taking off your shirt you began to undress yourself.

Who cared if Satoru was right in front of you after all hes seen you plenty of times naked before. Satoru just stared at you, watching you do everything barely even blinking.

"What are you doing." He asked his eyes trailing all over your body. It felt weird seeing your husband like this. Him checking you out to be exact. "Im going to go take a shower." You responded taking off your bra by yourself.

You looked at him with confusion why was he so weird all of a sudden. Thinking nothing of it you quickly made your way to the restroom. It was a huge restroom.

The shower had a glass sliding door and a big shower head. Right next to it was a bathtub which was also big. It smelt like flowers and a bunch of Febreze but you didn't complain. With a sigh you began turning the shower on waiting for the water to get in a certain temperature. After this shower you were going to go check up on Sumire.

The bathroom door opened just as you got in the shower. In spite of your confusion, you paid no attention to it, thinking Satoru would most likely be brushing his teeth or doing his daily skincare.

Suddenly, you realized he wasn't wearing anything. You heard the sliding door open. As you were about to ask him what he was doing, he began kissing your neck. He was evidently here for just one reason.

He began fondling with one breast, while moving his left hand down towards your cunt. "Mmm...Satoru, wait." Pushing him off you, he respected your wishes. His eyes had a fire in them. Confusion again flooded your face. Never before had he been this committed to having sex with you. "Im gonna fuck you dumb"

In response to his finger sliding into your wet cunt, you shut your eyes and covered your mouth desperately trying to avoid making any noises.
"What about Sumire?" You murmured, letting out a small moan as he fingered you.

You could feel every inch of your body starting to tremble. You truly did miss this feeling, the feeling of Satoru making you tremble everytime he touched you. "He won't hear us." He said with a small smirk before whispering, "So you can be as loud as you want baby." He began picking up the pace with his fingers.

Watching you moan made him so delirious. Your eyes would close every time his thumb touched your clit. He did miss the way you would stop yourself from moaning because that just proved that he was a good at fucking you.

He himself got a boner just watching you undress yourself. In his eyes you were a goddess. "Fuck your so wet." with a groan he continued to finger your pussy.

"Satoru..." You say his name, looking up at him. You felt him get close to your g-spot which made you moan even louder. He quickly moved you to the wall.

You arched your back, feeling the cold wall against your back. "Satoru!" he was quick to kiss you. Satoru leaned in and brushed his lips against yours. His kiss was rough yet intimate, sending a warmth through your body that you forgot how it had felt before. You felt your heart racing and your breath quicken as he deepened the kiss.

His tongue explored your mouth, tasting and teasing you as he fingered you with two fingers now. He began pressing you closer to him. The kiss was wild and intense, leaving you wanting more. "Satoru, fuck" you pleaded between moans.

Satoru curves his fingers so they hit just right, while his thumb begins to play with your clit. Your eyes are rolling to the back of your head. "Hmm- It's so fucking good, Toru." You moan, holding your breath while his fingers work their magic.

You shut your eyes and try to take it all in. "Satoru..." You say his name, looking up at him.

He quickly took out his finger before you could even come close to cumming. He smiled and picked you up. Slamming you straight onto the wall, kissing you even more intensely now. Satoru leaned in close, his lips brushing against yours.

His tongue lightly parted your lips, and you felt it thrusting against your own. The sensation was electric, and you started to feel your body tingle with excitement as his hands roamed your body.

"Mmm... you like when I do that don't you." in between moans he popped one breast into his mouth. Circling your nipple with his tongue which made you grab his hair, pulling it while moaning his name.

He continued to suck on your nipple until he stopped letting a small pop noise come out of his mouth.

He kissed you rough, you both pulled away, your lips still tingling from the rough kiss. "Im gonna fuck your pretty cunt" he said kissing your neck as he aligned his dick onto your entrance.

You could see that his dick was hard now. His cock was pulsating and you could see the desperation plastered on his face. His cheeks were slightly laced with pink, his eyes were glistening with lust.

Satoru's hair was messy and wet which made you hornier by the second. You forgot how attractive this man could be.

"Lets give Sumire a sibling, yeah?" He coo'ed. Feeling his tip enter you, you began to scratch his back.

Suddenly you and Satoru exchanged stares. "Mommy?" You fell silent. "Say something!" You desperately whispered to him. "He'll know I'm in here." he said, smiling. He didn't care. You gasped loudly when Satoru began fucking you in a fast pace.

"Yes Sumire?" You replied trying to not moan as your husband fucked you fast, kissing your neck. It felt like you were losing this battle. The battle of trying not to moan.

"Im hungry mommy" Sumire quickly said trying to open the door but thank god Gojo had locked it.

"O-okay honey, just let mommy and daddy finish showering!" You said letting out a tiny moan before slapping your mouth.

"Sumire go wait in your room and change your shirt." Gojo said while staring at you, he had a small smirk plastered on his face. What an asshole you thought.

"Sumire?" You called for your child as you finished getting ready. Gojo had convinced you to go to a birthday celebration down at the bar. All you had on was a tight black dress with Steve Madden heels and your Prada bag.

"Me and mommy are going somewhere I need you to stay here and if you need anything call the receptionist okay?" Kissing his forehead Satoru grabbed his casual glasses and put them on. Sumire just gave a small nod before running back to his room.

Putting on his black glasses he opened the door allowing you to go out first. While entering the elevator you could smell his sauvage cologne and the smell of mouth wash.

You prayed that there would be at least one person you could recognize at the bar. Knowing Satoru he would most likely be going with his friends and leaving you alone the whole night. Satoru kept on checking his phone almost like he was waiting for a text message or something which made you suspicious.

Why would he wait for a message now? Walking out the elevator you quickly saw the entrance of the bar and the big sign that read

          "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGURU "

You let out a small sigh before entering the bar. Stepping into the bar, your eyes adjusted to the dim lighting.

You scanned the room, taking in the smell of beer and cigarettes, and the chatter of people talking over the music. As you looked around, you could already see some people you recognized. 

"Satoru!" You both snapped your head towards the person yelling his name. You could see that the tall, slim man with long black hair partially tied up behind his head was walking towards your direction.

They both embraced eachother, "Holy shit no way." Suguru said while staring at you with a huge smile plastered on his face. "You guys are still together!" Hugging you he was so happy to see you after a long time.

"How you been?" You asked with a small smile. Suguru was a pretty close friend of Gojo and you. an old highschool friend to be exact.  "I've been good, I'm sorry for taking him away from you, but I want to introduce him to my friends in business." he said, hugging Satoru by the shoulder and dragging him out. Gojo's eyes were sad..

You just gave him a small smile, sighing you walked towards the bar where at least 10 people sat each and everyone engaging in their own conversation. "Can I get a sapphire martini please." The bartender just gave a small nod, making your drink.

Suddenly you felt someone staring at you. "Is this seat taken?" The tall, muscular man with mid-length straight black hair asked.

You somehow recognized him. His green eyes and a small scar on his lips caught your attention, and he laughed. "Toji?" you asked, hoping that it was him and not some random guy who was hitting on you.

"Who else could it be?" he asked smiling. From what you remember, Toji is an old friend of yours or rather an old fling. At the time, Gojo and you broke up, and you hooked up with Toji at a stupid party.

After that you found out he had a girlfriend at the time and just stopped talking to him but you remained good friends.

"It's been so long how are you and your wife?" Smiling at him you took a small sip of your drink. The intoxicating smell of Tom Ford cologne.

His smile slightly dropped when you asked that question, rubbing his neck, he sighed.

"Unfortunately she passed away when she gave birth to our son." Your heart immediately broke when you heard him.

Loosing your wife in childbirth must be hard. "My condolences, I'm sorry." You said taking another sip from your martini, trying to resolve this awkward situation.

"It's okay, it was long ago. I wonder how you're doing now with the husband?" After grabbing his whiskey he patiently waited for your response. To be honest you didn't even have an answer for that.

How we've been? You don't even know. "If you want me to be honest I don't even know." Your smile dropped as you took out a cigarette, you snuck it in without Gojo finding out. You really did need to quit smoking, despite what everyone says you just can't.

"Y'know smoking isn't good for a young lady like you." Toji added while taking out a lighter from his pocket smiling as you rolled your eyes at that comment.

"You get cockier everytime I see you" you said as you inhaled. Toji just chuckled when you said that, taking another sip of his whiskey.

"Yeah, and you get prettier everytime I see you as well." You jokingly took out your tongue and made a gagging noise.

After a long while of talking with Toji it started getting late.

You could almost hear your loud giggles and laughs because of how much toji made you laugh. "At this point become a comedian Toji, I can't stop laughing" you said as you giggled. Almost everyone had left the bar, a few hours felt like minutes with Toji.

He really did make your day better. "If I become a famous comedian I'll make sure to credit you for the suggestion" He said with a small smile.

"Y/n."As you turned around, you were faced with an angry and confused husband.

You smiled at him and immediately hugged him. "Toji meet my hubby." smiling, you compelled him to get up and introduce himself, grabbing his hand and forcing him to stand up.

"I know who he is, let's go."Suddenly, Satoru's voice was filled with anger and demands. Gojo was even more upset you were holding  Toji's hand.

You smiled at Gojo before kissing him on the cheek and grabbing your purse. "Okay, but just make sure you keep in touch with me," you said with a smile, Giving him a small hug before running off to say goodbye to everyone else.

"You stay away from my wife." Satoru's voice was clear, he stared Toji down till he finally chuckled. Toji found that offensive, knowing what Gojo did, he had no business saying that.

Approaching Gojo, Toji patted his back and began whispering to him. "You hurt her and I will kill you. Listen Satoru I know what you're doing and sooner or later she'll find out." Letting him go he quickly fixed his tie before saying goodbye to Satoru.

Gojo's eyes were wide, he went to find you and take you back to the hotel room before more people saw you drunk.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

11.4K 337 20
"๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š•, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐š‘...
161K 6.6K 25
[๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช...
1.3M 55.2K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
858K 31.5K 34
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...