(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

BluePaint6 által

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... Több

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
What are you Saiyan?
Redemption
Fighters alike!
THE DAY HAS COME!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Our Trinity has arrived!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
A"Saiyan"bly
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
Too Hot
The Arrival
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Recuperating
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
Heads up Cha La!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

Goku's Return!

137 5 1
BluePaint6 által

"I've become stronger since fighting the female Saiyan." Metal Cooler hissed as the KRR around his wrist started to leave a mark. "I WON'T LEAVE A DAMN MISCREANT ACT AS IF HE'S ABOVE ME!!!"

"Miscreant? That's rude."

"You're a child so it fits."

"I'm fifteen!! It's natural for a pure blood Saiyan to look this small!!" Tulece aggressively yelled at he dodged Cooler's ki attacks.

"YOU'LL BE POLARIZED!!!"

"Well look there." Tulece smirked as Metal Cooler's entire body ran straight for him.

[A/N: Why does he look like Springtrap lmao?ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ]

"

You're a bit on the ugly side, but hey. At least you look more cooler than Frieza."

"I HATE YOU SAIYANS!!!! DIEEEEEE!!!"
-----
"H-He's got the same eyes as h-him!!!" Frieza stepped back.

Frieza was ended quickly by Trunks on Earth.

Back on the Moon.

"HEY, UGLY!!! CATCH THIS!!!"

[A/N: The attack in action.]

-------
"That takes care of Cooler." Tulece grinned. "I'll meet back with Trunks and kill that last clone before it dismantles itself."
------
Trunks smirked as Tulece landed next to him.

"Easy dub?"

"I suppose." Trunks shrugged.

"YOU KILLED ME-"

Tulece easily destroyed the last clone of Metal Cooler.

King Cold was taken aback by the two Saiyans. They both easily defeated his sons.
-------
The Z  fighters watched from below and was in shock to see the pair defeat Frieza and Cooler as if it were easy.

"What kind of eyes do you guys have to see that far?" Bulma rose a brow trying to get a glimpse. "Goku showed up in time, right? He saved the Earth again..?"

"Well it's not like Vegeta would. Ha! He's not even Super Saiyan."

"You and your personality disorder can fuck off!"

"Who knows? Maybe I'll be the next Super Saiyan! Ha ha haha!!!"

"Is it me or does it look like a clone of me and a purple haired girl, in Super Saiyan form, defeated Cooler and Frieza?" Turles said breaking the silence.

"I don't think that's a girl."

Vegeta was the first to move, the others followed suit. Except Bulma and Puar.

Once they made it to where Trunks and Tulece stood near King Cold's corpse they couldn't be in anymore disbelief.

Tulece destroyed the ship while Trunks disintegrated King Cold's body.

Tulece nudged Trunks towards the Z Fighters.

"We're going to greet Son Goku now!"

"How about joining great people like he and I?" Tulece smirked.

"WHAT?!"

Turles was completely weirded out with the whole situation. He began speculating as many theories as he could. Li remained patient. She had a feeling they'll know exactly what they need to know.

"Who the hell are those kids to be Super Saiyans?!!" Vegeta scowled.
-----
"Is it safe to follow those two young boys?" Blue haired Lunch asked as she held Trey. Tienshinhan held them with him as they followed Trunks and Telece.

"If everyone agrees, then we should agree, Lunch." Chiaotzu reassured her.

"It's a bit unbelievable they might know where Goku is." Yamcha said in a hushed tone.

"It's a bit weird they would know." Bulma added.

"Li. They're clearly Saiyans, but how could that be?" Turles started. "Have they come from an alternative universe or something?"

"I don't know, but something about those two is familiar. Something to do with their ki. Like with Celes."

Celes, who was held by Li, had woken up from her afternoon nap and looked at two. She didn't like seeing new people, so she just glared at their backs.
------
"Trunks, they're behind us."

"Good. I hope they won't mind the wait for Goku."

"I do. Do we seriously have to wait long?! It doesn't help that I look almost exactly like my Dad!"

"Relax. They wouldn't be able to already think close to how we come from.the Future. And don't worry about looking like Turles. Didn't your Dad say that he and Goku were from the same 'mold'?"

"I guess." He shrugged.

Once they landed, Trunks pulled out a capsule case and pulled out the one that held the refreshments.

"Anyone thirsty?" Tulece asked as he pulled out a can of soda.

"Got any beer?" Lunch asked as she looked inside confused at the brand on the beer.

"Does our company have a refrigerator like that?" Bulma inspected it.

"Lunch, you can't just expect any beer from a teenager and a child."

"I am not a child!! Do you not see my abs?" Tulece flexed his muscles at Tien.

"What does your chest have to do with anything?"

'This is why I expose my chest! To look intimidating! And they still don't seem to see that!' Tulece scowled.

"You, kid."

Tulece tensed at Turles's gaze on him.

"I have many questions for you and your friend."

"Goku w-will be getting here in three hours. That's as much as we could tell you." Tulece froze up as Bulma felt she's seen or found something in him recognizable about Trunks, and Vegeta only glared at Trunks and him.

"You and him can't be Saiyans. There are only six and a half Saiyans in existence. Chicory, Lettice, Turles, Celes, Kakarot--who they call Son Goku, and the half breed Gohan. And Saiyans traditionally have black hair."

"But we saw him turn Super Saiyan." Gohan said as he also looked at Trunks.

"So, we can't know any of your names?" Li asked Tulece. "But you seem familiar with Goku fairly well, and most of us known him when we were younger."

"Well. We've heard stories about him. We've never really met him."

"What...?"

"You're wearing a Capsule Corp Logo! Are you one of our employees?" Bulma asked Trunks.

"Not really."

"You and your friend are very vague." Turles was growing irritated with the whole mystery.

"Turles, we can't pry into their privacy."

"Li, we can't trust them if they won't even tell us their names." Tienshinhan said.

"Yeah... There's no reason to hide it." Yamcha added.

"Then we'll wait." Li shrugged.

While they all waited, Trey, Gohan, and Celes played around, Piccolo was left watching them. Lunch was staring at Vegeta with killer intent deciding which one of her favorite guns she'd use that could kill him.

"Don't you think that mystery guy looks like Vegeta?" Bulma asked Li and Krillin.

"He sorta does." Li laughed a bit.

"And the other kid looks exactly like Turles and Goku! Maybe a bit different with his hair shape and eye shape. Kind like...."

"What are you starting at? If you really are Saiyan, I shouldn't be much of an unusual sight."

"I mean. With that forehead." Turles snickered.

"You and him bother me deeply." Vegeta scowled at them.

"I-I'm sorry." Trunks looked away a bit embarrassed.

Telece was still laughing about the joke about Vegeta's forehead.

"You. Play with us." Celes approached him with a glare as she tapped her foot impatiently.

"Huh? I'm not a child!"

"You're small." Trey added.

"Grrr... I just haven't hit my growth spurt yet."

"Come on guys. We can't bother... Umm... Him. He's..  How old are you?" Gohan asked.

"15. Only a year and a half years younger than the guy with eggplant hair."

"Eggplant!" Vegeta laughed.

"Kakarot sure like to take his time." Turles tapped his foot impatiently.
-----
"He should be arriving now." Trunks alerted them with a smile.

"About damn time." Turles and Tulece mumbled.

"It is Goku! I can feel his energy!"

"They boys are right about the time and place!" Bulma said in shock as she covered her eyes from the gust of wind that was pulling in their direction.

"How nice! We haven't seen Goku in a while." Blue haired Lunch smiled.

They followed the ship as it crash landed a few meters away from them.

Goku was quite shock to see everyone there. "Why are all you guys here?"

They all cheered for Goku's return.

"These two boys told us you were going to be here." Bulma patted their shoulders.

"You know them, right, Dad?" Gohan asked excitedly.

"Who are they?" Goku blinked repeatedly. "Am I supposed to know them?"

"Achoo!! Did ya suffer another head injury, Goku?! These damn kids led us to ya! And you don't know 'em?!"

"Eek! I swear I don't know them, Lunch!" Goku raised his hands up defensively.

"But both boys knew you were going to arrive here and this moment." Bulma rose a brow.

"Really? Weird. Frieza spotted my spaceship, so he knew I'd probably get back to Earth..." Goku trailer on. "So who defeated Frieza? That was some energy I felt. Was it you Turles? Li? Vegeta? Piccolo?"

They all swayed their heads "no".

"Goku. Both boys defeated Frieza and Cooler."

"Cooler?" Goku questioned Li.

"Frieza's brother."

"And how did they-"

"They both turned Super Saiyan." Turles answered as he glared at the two young Saiyans.

"That's incredible! And so young, too!" Goku grinned. "I didn't know there were anymore Saiyans besides us."

"There aren't." Vegeta spoke up. "It's almost impossible!"

"What do you mean almost?"

"Goku, are you air headed? There are three existing female Saiyans right now. What do you think?" Lunch shook her head.

"Huh?"

"S-Stop talking about it!" Li screamed in embarrassment as she hid her face in her hands.

"What I'm saying is there can't be any other Saiyans besides us."

"Yeah? So, they both turned into the Super...uh.."

"Super Saiyan."

"Right! That! Thanks, Turles!"

"Do you not recall your own transformation?" Bulma rose a brow.

"Actually... Son Goku. Can we talk...?"

"They both won't tell us anything?" Yamcha asked.

"Sorry, guys. We'll be right back." Goku waved them off a he, Trunks, and Tulece walked off in a distance away from the group.

"This makes things even more suspicious about them." Turles mumbled.
----
"This should be far enough."

"I want to thank you two. For defeating Frieza and Cooler. I was too soft on Frieza... I should've finished him off on planet Namek." Goku pondered a bit. "I don't know much about this Cooler guy, though. Who beat him?"

"Lettice Li did, but Cooler survived. A virus of some kind attached onto him and enhanced his abilities. Which explains the Metal transformation he had before I finished him off." Tulece answered.

"You were meant to defeat Frieza, but for some reason there was a time discrepancy, and you couldn't."

"And Cooler would find Lettice and try to defeat her, but she and Turles would finish him off before anything like the destruction of Earth could happen."

"So we had to both interfere."

"Yeah. Their spaceship was much faster than mine. I was planning on defeating them for good, but you two made the move before I could."

"Huh?"

"You had three hours before you could've arrived. You couldn't have made it in time."

"I learned a new technique. A new skill."

"A new skill...?"

"I don't recall anything like that." Tulece shrugged.

"Yeah! What they call 'Instant transmission'. Some guys on Planet Yardrat taught both me and Chicory. They're mysterious. Not much strength, but they know a lot of weird stuff."

"We changed history a bit too much..."

"How so?" Goku asked Tulece.

"We were meant to meet only you, but..."

"We ran into the others."

"Changed history?"

"Can you turn into a Super Saiyan by will, Goku?" Trunks asked him.

"Yeah. I couldn't at first, but after a lot of practice I was able to."

"Could you become one now, please?"

"Okay.
------
"What could they be talking about?" Krillin kept trying to hear.

"Goku transformed for them." Turles tensed up as he turned Super Saiyan himself. "Could he be under attack?!"

Piccolo shook his head. "No, Turles. Calm down."

He sighed and gave in by turning back into his base form. They others were still a bit shock with the energy the Super Saiyan transformation released.

"Tch." Vegeta takes and looked the other way.
-------
"So, what now?"

They both smirked and transformed into Super Saiyans themselves.

"Wow. We all look similar." Goku grinned.

Trunks suddenly pulled his sword out while Tulece went for a right kick.

Both Li and Turles went Super Saiyan, but paused once they saw that Trunks and Tulece stopped mid attack.

"Calm yourselves." Vegeta scoffed. "You don't need to turn Super Saiyan everytime you feel threatened."

"It's a precaution." Li said as she and Turles powered down. "They're powerful. Who knows what power they're hiding along with their identities?"
----
Trunks and Tulece grinned.

"All those stories are true." Tulece smirked.

"But he's even greater than the stories." Trunks smiled.

"You two weren't coming after me with all you got."

"Let us start explaining."
____________________________________________
Author: Yes! We're progressing! I have an idea of how I'll extend this story all the way to Super, too!

Btw! My schedule rn is 7:30AM-8PM for marching band, but next week I'll be given more open time. 4-8AM

I hope I can get time to write more into the Android Saga and draw, too. This chapter was written last week. I'll update more I can.

See ya❤️♥️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.4K 81
"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥" »»--⍟--«« Y/n is a human girl who goes to high school, just like any other...
29.6K 744 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...
189K 3.2K 32
(Y/N) is a Saiyan who was sent to Earth as a baby. She was found and raised by a young woman in the woods, who decided to teach her the art of fighti...
1.5K 28 14
That little twitch or tingle in your tail could mean you just found your mate. Brock and Vi are my own characters in the Dbz Universe. They are both...