๐๐„๐˜๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐”๐’

backendtyty

'If the world was ending would you ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ or would you ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ to get me?' ะ•ั‰ะต

๐๐„๐˜๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐”๐’
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

4.3K 238 114
backendtyty

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 25, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

7AM.

Loud chirping of the birds echoing. Sunrise raying through the screen-door causing the room to appear bright and cozy.

The small wave of fresh air circling from the cracked door, running through the spacious room that were filled with delicious grunts and moans.

Eyes lightly fluttering from the lack of air, back arching from the coolness of the glass door yet secure in the males arms.

Her long legs looped in his arms as he held her up high, plunging aggressively forward hitting at an deeper angle with each thrust.

Head falling back as she let out an wrenching cry in pleasure. Music to his ears, using it as encouragement moaning in response.

Holding around her neck tightly with both hands leaving deep red bruising along her skin as she melted into his hold, feet pointed perfectly as her toes curled.

"Z-Za'khi, w-why are you d-doin this t-ta' meee." she moaned, tears trailing down her blushed skin. Body hot as the only coolness came from the glass door she were pressed against.

The two risking being caught — Yet that being what made it more intriguing as they performed the sinful acts mindless of anything else.

"whatchu' mean ma'ma? I luh you." he taunted, biting his lower lip harshly as his legs began to shake from the intense feeling of her clenching against him.

Lower half's smacking against each other with each connect, her nails raking down the males back unintentionally leaving deepen marks.

Flinching from the pain yet the adrenaline he induced making it feel more pleasurable, only choking her harder as she reached for his wrist.

"You look so good like dis, I'm obsessed witchu'." he mumbled, inching closer toward her face all while slowing his motions.

Hitting deeply as her body jerked from the slow but harsh motions he delivered to her. Eyes dead onto each other, the scene raiding intensity.

Mouth hitched open yet no sound escaping as her eyes flutter, lightly gaging as she received no air from his harsh grip.

"Neva' leave me, i'a kill you." he gritted sternly, making sure she heard every word as she began to tap his wrist.

"You hea' me? You mines, dis ma' pussy. Give ma' shit away ima do you sumn." he threatened, eyes malicious as she watched an sudden change in him.

Growing fearful yet intrigued as she grew close to passing out, shivering heavily from the overwhelming venereal acts.

Gasping harshly once he finally released her, loud moans escaping her lips as she were on the tip of her orgasm watching him remove himself half-way out of her before plunging deeply.

"Kennnn." she dragged out, eyelashes growing damp as she began to cry. "Shut the fuck up, take dis' shit" he groaned.

Eyes rolling as his stomach clenched, feeling himself about to purposely release inside of her once again hoping she would become pregnant.

"I-I c-ca-you ken-fuck." she whined, sobbing once her orgasm hit. A seizure like shake coursing through her body as she squirted.

"Mmmm, F-fuckkk moni." Groaning loudly, stiffening his movements as he leaked inside of her. White ropes of sperm painting her inner walls.

Lazily stroking as both moans were in tune before both bodies went limp. Kentrell focusing on not dropping her as they leaned against the door.

"fuckin' crazy." harmoni spoke raspy, voice hoarse yet still beautiful to his ears as he laid his head on her shoulder.

Kissing the skin lightly, trailing toward her neck as she smiled through her tears at the feeling. Pulling his lips to meet hers, the two sharing an intense kiss.

Melting into each other as puzzle pieces as they moved in sync, sloppily exchanging spit as they swirled tongues. Enjoying the blissful moment.

"Mm you gon' make me fuck you again stop." Kentrell rasped, voice similar to hers as he began to numbly walk them toward the bed.

Laying her down first before getting on-top of her, smiling shyly as she trailed her manicured toes down his calf's.

"don't look shy now, knowin' you jus fucked the absolute shit outta me." she laughed as he only smacked his lips. "That was so unlike me, I apologize." he spoke in an proper voice.

Laughing at his antics, placing an soft kiss upon his nose as his cheeks grew hot. Finally taking time to realize what the two had been doing since late last night.

Each not getting an lick of sleep as they'd been up fucking, trying anything and everything under the sun truthfully enjoying each other.

"Say, I really love you." Kentrell mumbled sleepily, between the lack of sleep; laying comfortably on her titties, and her massaging through his twists.

He felt as if he'd pass out at any given second as the feeling were mutual, "I love you even more pa, merry Christmas my love."

❣︎———❣︎

"Unt unn, wake y'all asses up somebody done broke in hea'." Katrina's voice heard loudly on the other side of the door as she knocked.

"Why would somebody wan' come anywhere near yo' ass?" Ben spoke, as she smacked her teeth. "wan' sayin' allat when you was eatin' dis ass last night."

"damn right, i'a eat that big muhfucka' right na' don't tempt me." He spoke, "aw hell nawl." Horace's voice sounded as if they were all outside the door.

Both groaning from their spots on the bed, harmoni laying on her stomach as kentrell's head laid on her back. The rest of his body in-between her legs.

"Say, fuck is y'all talm' bout." Kentrell spoke, forcing himself to sit up as he listened to the bickering outside of the door.

"It's all kinda' presents and shit down thea', it's givin' break-in." Katrina stated as the male only smacked his lips waving her off.

"didn't I jus tell you-Benjamin get the fuck outta' my face." She cut him off as two began arguing. Horace heard constantly yelling at them to be quiet.

"Ian fin' play with y'all ass this early, bye" Kentrell mugged, already aware of why their presents were down there as he'd paid people for it to be set up.

"It's actually twelve dickhead, y'all two freak-a-leeks need ta' get up." she spoke sending another knock before walking away.

"Cant stand ha' ass." he huffed, now up as the soreness of his body fully hit. Yet not complaining? feeling lighter than usual.

Proceeding to exit the bed, rose petals sticking to his body along with his feet once he walked across the soft carpet. Clutching his soften piece in his palm.

Chuckling as he adjusted the bathroom light, it was indeed a mess as all the water had seemed to dried up yet the floor were still soapy.

Candles melted as the light music still played in the back-ground surprising him as he grabbed the females phone. Still on although it had low battery percentage.

Smiling as the picture of him and ke'mani appeared on her lock-screen, along with an calendar notification stating the holiday.

Setting the phone back down on-to the counter, shaking his head as all the items were knocked onto the floor due to him fucking her on-top of the sink.

Catching an glimpse of his appearance, he looked fucked out and sleepy yet felt greater than ever. Laughing at the lip-stick stain on the mirror from the females face pressing against it.

Reaching over to turn the soft music up, beginning to handle his business as he itched to feel fresher than he felt.

Deciding to take a shower after cleaning his face and brushing his teeth, he admired the redden marks filling his brown-skin. Loving the sight hoping he'd see it more often.

Once done freshening up, he proceeded to throw the white robe over his naked body. Cleaning up the bathroom throwing the petals and candles away.

Entering the room, he smirked at the sleeping girl as the sheet trailed off her body. Controlling himself from growing aroused as he physically felt he couldn't nut anymore.

Lowly singing along to 'You' by Lloyd. He began to clean the main room as well as open the blinds and crack the screen door for an breeze.

Allowing the female to rest a bit knowing she were completely worn out, once he got the hang of what he were doing — he didn't spare her.

Although he loved when she dominated him, he enjoyed being in-control loving how she allowed him to do anything to her.

Freely allowing him to put her in any position, fuck her in any area around the room as well as pleasurably torture her in the best ways possible.

Biting his lip as he began reminiscing, shaking the thoughts not wanting to start anything as he stalked over toward the bed.

Hovering over her bruised body, smiling at his canvas. Turning her body over, removing the strands of hair from her face as she remained asleep.

Hovering over her placing small kisses along her face, repeating the actions until she finally peeked her eyes open.

Instantly smiling at the sight of him, she wrapped her body around his. "Good Afternoon mami." he whispered, placing soft kisses onto her cheeks.

"Hi daddy." she rasped, leaning back to stretch as her back lightly arched from the bed raising her arms up. Humming as her bones cracked into place underneath the male.

"you look so good." she spoke, noticing his sudden glow as he turned away from her feeling his cheeks heat. She was turning him on bad.

Pulling his chin toward her, she bit her lip. "Fuck me." spoken simply, wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him into her.

The robe draping open as his length were now visible, moving her hand down as she gripped him into her small palm.

Small gasps exiting his lips as she began to tap his thick length against her fold's, attempting to push him inside of her before he grabbed her wrist.

"Unt un, I wan' to ma but we gotta go out thea'." he mumbled, removing her hand allowing his harden dick to stay placed on-top of her core.

pouting, she began to whine as he instantly moved his hand to cover her mouth. "What i jus say? ion wan' hear nunnat det shit." Spoken in an warning tone.

"we gon' go spend time with everybody, den i'a happily fuck tha' shit outchu' later. Stop bein' a brat fa' youn' get shit."

Clenching her legs around him as his assertive voice did nothing but turn her on even more, suddenly feining for more of the youngers touch.

"You hea' me?" He spoke, removing his hand from mouth as she nodded. "Use yo' words" he corrected. "Yes papa."

Nodding in approval he smirked, lowering himself to place an sensual kiss onto her lips before backing away.

"Na' get ready."

About 30 minutes later, the two were exiting the room. Moving at an slow pace as harmoni slightly limped.

Pulling her robe closer to her body to hide the deep marks made not wanting any of the kids to spot them and ask questions.

"aw okayy, little miss walk with a waddleee." Rubi exclaimed behind her mimosa as Katrina laughed. Harmoni simply waving them off as she slowly trailed down the long stairs.

"I'm fin' go get ke'mani." Kentrell spoke into her ear as she nodded watching him turn toward the kitchen area while she continued toward the couch.

The three girls silently staring at each other until the male was fully out of sight. Squealing once they were by themselves.

"Bitchhh I heard y'all asses all night, had me tempted to come join." Rubi spoke as the two laughed, "I know thas' right, how that virgin dick feel?"

"Betta' than already used dick I know that." she responded, stomach fluttering as a flashback ran quickly through her mind.

"The way you was screamin' couldn't of had me fooled, his young ass must've knew what he was doin'" Rubi spoke as she nodded.

"Definitely, the way he make me feel is just..ugh I can't even describe it." she fell back into the couch dramatically.

Her robe slightly opening as the two stared with widen eyes at the sight of bruises. Katrina fully pulling the robe open displaying her naked body.

"Gotdamn! Y'all asses was fightin' or fuckin'?" She questioned, "girl my man so aggressive, i love ittt." she pouted fixing her robe.

"Okayy! Like yess daddy throw me off the balcony." She exclaimed as Rubi laughed. "I'm glad last night went good, proud of yall." She pouted.

Speaking a bit more as harmoni told them a few bits yet not to much since she didn't wanna put all of her business out there.

Going quiet once the boys entered the room as they eyed them suspiciously wondering what they were talking about that made them go silent.

"Moniii." ke'mani shouted excitedly, running toward the older as she caught him in her arms. Followed by autumn who climbed into her lap.

"Hi my babies." she smiled, holding both kids on her lap as they embraced her closely. The others smiling at the sight.

"We openin' presents?" He questioned as she nodded, "yeah baby, you wanna open your first one?" She asked watching him shake his head.

"You open yours first?" He questioned softly as she nodded, glancing up at an smiling kentrell as the younger stalked toward the tree.

Grabbing the familiar gift, in-which he picked out with horace's mom to originally give the female. It now came with a card that his father assisted him on writing.

Sliding back onto the females lap next to autumn, he handed her the gift before shyly hiding into her neck as she laughed.

"Thank you baby, whatever it is I know I'll love it." Spoken softly, growing nervous as everyone were watching her.

Going inside the white gift bag, she grinned seeing the horizontal Louis Vuitton box along with an card next to it.

Grabbing the card first, setting the items to the side as she began opening it. The younger grew slightly nervous.

Old enough to know what he were asking of her was an huge responsibility, it was also an possibility of her saying no.

He would be utterly disappointed yet still aware that it was all her choice — praying that she would make the right one.

Harmoni sat quiet, eyes gazing over the card reading the small words over and over. Smiling as she began to analyze what was being asked.

"Guh you makin' my stomach hurt, fuck it say?" Ben spoke as katrina popped his neck telling him to be quiet.

Kentrell only smiling as she peered over the card making eye-contact with him confirming what she were reading was all true.

"You want me to be your mommy?" She asked, wanting to physically hear the boys words as he nodded. "o-only if you want to, I love you like your my real mommy."

She cooed pulling him into an hug, not wanting to get emotion as she closed her eyes. Laughing as she felt autumn wrap her arms around them feeling left out.

"Of course I'll be your mommy." she smiled, so contagious that everyone in the room couldn't help but smile at the moment shared.

"Gon' make a thug cry." Ben dramatically patted his eyes as they smacked their teeth at the males actions. "You got you one twin, I luh dat." Horace spoke, dapping up kentrell.

"Fasho." he smiled, getting up to grab his gift while she were distracted being as he had another important surprise for her.

"aw shit! This nigga fin' propose." ben whispered, the male smacking his lips once he heard him. "nigga, no shut up."

"mcht damn, niggas put on one lil white robe and start thinkin' they Jesus round' this muhfucka." he rolled his eyes as horace cackled loudly.

Ignoring the two, he made his way over toward the female stopping once he were in-front of her. Catching her attention as she sat the designer box down on the couch.

"Say, um. You know ian' to good expressing my feelin's and shit. Especially witchu', I be lost for words type shit" he spoke making her chuckle.

"I jus wan' give you dis' as a thank you. Saved ma' life without een' knowin' it and i'a forever be grateful fa' that. Not only that but chu' gave me somebody ta' love foreva'."

Growing nervous, he chuckled putting his head in his hands as she only smiled at his shyness. Standing front the couch to be in-front of him.

Peering up at the male, removing his hands from his face as an encouragement to continue, "basically what um' sayin is..you'a be ma' girlfriend?"

Opening the box, displaying the prettiest diamond bracelet she'd ever seen before, incrusted rose gold visible along with matching earrings.

"You already mines, but I wan' ask you tha' respectful way so you know it's stamped." he spoke, watching her reaction as she stared from the jewelry back to him.

Pulling him into an hug as instant 'awns' sounded from the others, smiling something serious as she pulled away placing an small peck onto his lips.

"Of coursee pa', thank you so much." she said, smiling as he placed the bracelet onto her wrist. Fitting perfectly as he then placed the necklace the younger gifted her on.

Happy was an understatement, not knowing how to feel as she made two of the most important decisions in her life all in one sitting.

Yet, she knew she were happy with her choices and wouldn't trade any of it for the world. Loving them beyond everything else.

- ugh bye i love themmm. When is my turn? like sb tell me forreal😿. — definitely focusing on finishing this book before school starts back cause ewww .

VOTE&COMMENT

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

44.2K 1K 66
๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐„๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐†๐”๐“๐’ - ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•๐Ž๐.
678K 36K 62
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต. ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ...
timing : stozier ๐Ÿฆ

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

84.1K 3K 74
"does he hurt you?" "do i look bruised?" "that's not what i mean."
Better or Worse ๐Šว๐Šว๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’‹

ะšะพั€ะพั‚ะบะธะน ั€ะฐััะบะฐะท

463K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ