Burned

由 ssw_darling

Emberly Berry just wanted to get away, that is, until an accident with the hot fireman leads to a burning att... 更多

Author's Note
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FIVE

TWENTY- FOUR

833 30 0
由 ssw_darling

IN MY DAYDREAMS, things tend to run smoothly, but in reality- for me- it tends to run in the opposite direction.

My body fumbles as I glide against Nolan's body, the annoying squeaking sound of my hands sliding down the edge of the tub, has me wincing. I let out splutter as a tingle shoot through my cunt- and Nolan groans, the reasoning is because the object I just rubbed my cunt along was his dick.

"I'm so sorry, getting out of the tub went so much better in my head."

Nolan tilts his head back as he lets out a breathy laugh.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask, my body is frozen above the tip of his dick.

"I'm good baby, your hips don't lie."

I'm embarrassed. I'm too scared to stand up again, because I feel like I might just slip and fall down entirely on him if I attempt to move. But I also don't want to stay put and be timid. I don't want Nolan to back out, I do need him- emotionally and physically in this moment.

Maybe we can just have sex here.

My mind flashes of imagines of us being intimate with each other in the water, slipping and falling as we try to fuck in the water, resulting in us drowning.

Morbid.

Nolan sighs softly, his hand grabbing my cheek softly. In one quick movement his hands wrap around me and grip both ass cheeks, fingertips deliciously digging into the skin, he stands confidently. The water pours down our bodies, making loud splashes against the tub water. His long legs step out of the tub as he leads us into his bedroom.

Nolan grabs the hair clip in my hair, releasing my hair as it falls around us. He sets me down on his king sized bed, my hair tumbles around my hair as my naked body soaks his sheets. Taking a deep breath, I look up to see Nolan's eyes staring at my chest, the kind of look I have when I stare at chocolate cake. He looks like he's going to devour me, you won't see me stop him.

"You're so fucking perfect." Nolan finally says after a pregnant pause.

I'm so flustered all I can do is let out a giggle, I fight the urge to cover up. "Are you just going to stare?"

"No, I'm not going to just stare. I'm going to worship every piece of you and every piece of your body."

Nolan's expression turns tender, his blue eyes pensively take in my whole body before finally reaching out and softly running his hand through my hair. His touch moves down my face to my collarbone, sending a bolt of electricity throughout my body.

"I love you." He says earnestly. "Your eyes, your soul, your heart, and your strength are just a few of the things I love most about you."

"I love you." My voice comes out softly, just a little above a whisper.

Nolan's hand reaches up and places his fingers underneath my chin, he tilts my head up as he bends forward, over me, smiling down as he meets my lips. He kisses me painfully slow. He takes his time in devouring my lips, time is no longer against us. I hum in love, the sweet tenderness love he showers me in leaves me craving for more.

Nolan's body moves side to side as he places his knees on either side of my hips. The sheets crinkle where his knees sit, the soft silk material is getting soaked, and it's not from my arousal.

"I want us to take our time, cherish one another." Nolan says, lips whisper the words against my lips before taking them again- with a loud smack, our lips battle it out. Our mouths move together in open mouth kisses, Nolan's tongue slips in, meeting my tongue in an exotic dance. His tongue moves to trace my lips, aching slow, before he takes my bottom lip in between his teeth.

Heat flashes between my legs as the memory of him eating me out comes back to mind.

Nolan kisses the top of my nose, before reaching over to the bedside table, grabbing a condom.

My fingers shake with adrenaline, his scorching touches leaves me hot and needy. I take another deep breath and try to slow down my hormones, he doesn't need me clingy onto him like a fucking animal. I enjoy the intoxicating burn of his lips trailing up and down my neck, across my collarbones, and down the valley of my breasts. His fingertips tease my skin, up and down my stomach, touch every part of me.

He ducks his head as he takes my nipple into his mouth.

I gasp.

He laps before sucking, a soft pop sounds from his lips when he releases my nipple. He quickly comes back, his tongue swirling around before he pulls back, softly he blows air, the cool air makes my nipple instantly harden. Nolan palms at my breasts, taking on in his hand, testing the weight. His eyes fully engrossed, studying the details of my tit. His lust filled eyes take in my reaction as he pinches them softly.

An embarrassing moan falls from my lips.

With a triumphant smile, Nolan leans back on his heels, taking the condom and tearing the corner of it with his teeth. He brings the yellow colored condom, pinching the top, as he rolls it down his thick cock.

The rustle of the sheets and the small rock of the his bed frame are the only things filling the silence, well I would like to think that but my erotic breathing say's otherwise. My thighs slowly open, Nolan takes that as his opportunity to slip his body in between, his large hands move to either side of my head, softly brushing my hair away. My skin tingles with every contact we share together, it's overwhelming how our bodies fit together. His body heat welcomes me in his embrace, our noses brush one another as he leans down.

Lining up our bodies, his hand grips his erection as he pushes his tip inside me. Instantly our bodies move together, mouths part as our breaths dance together, we don't take our eyes off each other. He sinks in, slowly pushing into me, all the way until he reaches the hilt. We both let out a loud gasp, my muscles contract around his cock.

"Fuck." He groans. "God Emberly, you feel so good, so tight. There's no way I'm going to last long." Nolan rocks against me, testing to see if it's too much.

"You can move.." I say breathlessly. I feel full, content. His cock pulls out, not all the way, before rocking in again. Groans and moans escape the both of us as his hips find a rhythm. We both look down at where we connect and groan, watching as his cock moves in and out of me is a turn out, the wetness from my core shows just how aroused he makes me.

"Harder." The word falls jagged from my lips as my breath shakes with every thrust. Nolan snaps his hips, earning a loud moan from my lips. He places his head into the crook of my neck, his breath tickles me, his hands sneak around my hips and down to my ass cheeks, gripping them, he pulls my hips up. The angle sparks new waves of pleasure, his hips pump into me, his rhythm picks up speed. My legs circle around his waist as he pounds into me, the sound of our skin smacking causes a pool between my legs. My nails dig into his shoulders.

Breathless moans fall repeatedly from my mouth, Nolan quickly lets go of my ass before grabbing my left leg and hooking it above his shoulder. He tilts his body towards my right hip, hit a new incredible angle, his hips snap as his thrusts hit deeper, harder, and faster. The movements of his thrusts mixed with his grunts as he curses cause my muscles to tighten in my stomach.

"Take my cock." Thrust

"Like." Thrust.

"A." Thrust.

"Good." Thrust.

"Girl." Thrust.

He's quick as he gets back in tempo, his hips snap into me, short and strong as he speeds up his pace, his abs tense as he grunts. His fingers run down my stomach to my clit, where he begins grinding his fingertip against it.

My eyes flutter as I try to hold them open, everything feels overwhelming. The pressure rises as my stomach muscles clench, I feel his cock hit the perfect spot inside of me. My thighs begin to shake as my toes curl- my hands dig harder into his shoulder blades- I grab onto anything I can as the pressure builds and builds begging for release.

"Nolan." I practically scream out as he continues to plunge into me, his hips move against me more erratically. My back arches as my stomach tightens.

"I love you." His voice. His eye contact. Him.

He sends me over the edge.

My body tenses up, I freeze, before an earth shattering explosion, instantly the chorus of Katy Perry's firework song comes on in my head.

I keep my eyes trained on Nolan's as I ride out my high, I don't want to miss it when he comes undone. Nolan doesn't stop plunging into me as I lay there limp from my orgasm. His eyes move down to look at where we come together, his thrusts coming in harder.

"Emberly." He's warning me, his eyebrows furrowed and mouth parted, as he stares into my eyes thrusting into me. Beads of sweat dance along his forehead.

"That's it baby, come for me." I say as I meet him halfway, his lips close and part as he tries to find the words to say. "I love you Nolan." He reaches down to kiss me, his tongue licking my lips all over. I ran my nails up his back, over his shoulders, and threw his thick locks. Nolan tenses and freezes, a low grunt falls from his lips, he falls over the edge, plunging into his own orgasm. He shouts my name as he rides out his release. Shortly after finishing, he falls beside me, giving me just a moment before he pulls me into him.

My eyes stare into his and his into mine.

Home.

Our lips crash against each other in a passionate kiss.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

233K 14.1K 65
Tommy Sallow is onto better and brighter things. After working a small hometown beat in upstate New York, he's finally in sunny California. As expect...
98.5K 2.8K 38
Jared is a successful Alpha that is also the town's police chief. He not only keeps his pack safe but he also likes to protect the humans in his terr...
157K 8K 43
{This book can be read as a standalone. You do not need to read Burning Desire first.} You loved him in Burning Desire as the sexy, confident love in...
263K 9.3K 30
After years of pining for the man she let go, Hailey is reeling as he crashes back into her life. She'd be a fool to let herself get burned again - b...