Resort | The Legion x Reader

The0rdinary

"Hey Joey, Truth or Dare?" Joey turns around back to Frank, putting his chin up in a fake threatening mannor... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAPTER 5
chapter 6
UPDATE

Chapter 2

71 2 0
The0rdinary

Average words: 2788

Average reading time: 15 minutes

Reviewed: no

A/N: I felt motivated, so I decided to burn out a second chapter. Expect the next to come in a week, if anyone likes. Enjoy :)

"So? How does it look?" Susie asked, pointing at her art project. Her eyes drift to the side as she smiles. Your mouth gaped in awe, it was absolutely beautiful.
Susie had invited you two over to come visit while she had worked on her art project for the day.

"It's so pretty! How are you so good at this type of stuff?" You run your fingers across the clay, it was a statue of a magnolia. Julie scoffs and crosses her arms.

"Jesus, you got some skill." She follows as she gives Susie a big pat on the head. She blushed under the rush of compliments, whispering a small thank you. After a while of staring, you speak up.

"Did you eat lunch yet?" Julie ponders, if Susie was determined, she wouldn't stop. Even if that means skipping some meals too.

"I snacked on a granola bar, don't worry."
Julie gasped at this, turning to ask you the same question. You shake your head referring to how she had rushed you out of your house earlier in the AM.

"No, way." Julie faked a happy smile and clasped her hands, walking up to you two with a irritated demeanor. You and Susie shrieked as Julie placed her hands on both of your shoulders. Her eyes stared at Susie, intensely.

"We're heading out." Without a chance to speak, Julie proceeds to drag you two out of the art room. Running into the art teacher on the way, you speak up. "She'll be back?" You thought she'd be back soon.

"Food is more important, plus you need fresh air." Julie flips her hair, stopping at her car. It was a bright velvety red color, it was pretty new considering her dad is loaded with cash.

"Guys you do realize there's a café in the school building, we can pick up-"

"Nobody wants that shit." She pokes at Susie, she looks down.

"Lets stop by Subway instead and get some food." She exclaimed. You glace at Susie, she looks back. You both knew not to go against what she wants, what she says goes.

"I'm glad you're concerned but you practically dragged us out." You commented. Julie shrugs, shoving you in the back seat. The door slamming follows.

"Yeah, well I miss hanging out together too. Can't be mad there."
Julie locks the car, revving up the car engine, you turn down the windows, cranking the rod.  You already could see the school coming out of view. The wind was pleasant. You giggle at the feeling and turn to Julie.

"Isn't this nice?" She yells, throwing her hand out the window. You nod, turning to Susie. Her hoodie came off, her hair danced around under the pressure, the delicate pink strands were now practically everywhere.

"I have to admit, for someone so obnoxious, you can be quite fun." Susie laughs. Julie rolls her eyes in response.

"Agreed,"  You browse your phone, opening the camera app. You wanted to send Joey a photo, since he couldn't join us today. He was working.

"Guys I wanna send Joey a photo, say cheese!"

The car soon comes to a stop, pulling into a parking lot. Dead ahead was a Subway, in all its glory.

"Y/N, are you getting the same thing you always get?" Susie asks, in which Julie nods. "Well, maybe." You sheepishly smirk, looking back at the doors. You can't lie, you were pretty hungry. Dusting off your shirt, you enter the place, sitting down on the nearest bench with Susie.

"I'll go order us some food, M'kay?" Julie soon waddles off. You and Susie grin at each other.
"So, Y/N, how's your family doing?" She questions. Her arm was holding her chin up, the hoodie was covered in paint. Could be washed.

"Nothing special as usual." You audiabilly sigh, pointing at her.

"They're always working out late together. Always busy." Susie frowns at this and puts her hand on yours, smiling. Immediately, you feel better.

"I'm sure they're just trying their best for you." Giggling, she turns towards to Julie. She was ordering the food still.

"Thanks Susie."

"No worries."

"So are you going to the party?" You ask. You already knew the answer, she was even more shy then you were ever. Plus she was focused on her project-

"Yeah I am, are you?" You dropped your hands and stare at her.
"Susie going to a party, what."

She looked up and shaked her head. Pulling down the hood, Susie dismissed you with a wave of her hand. You sat back down, still in shock.

"I was actually wondering if you'd like to-," out of nowhere, a loud screeching came from outside. You cover your ears and wince. Looking around for the cause, you land on a car. It was a slim vehicle, it had black tints and the rim was a silver hue. The car slammed it's breaks into a parking lot.

Everyone whines, you glance at the others. They matched your movement.

"What the fuck is that?" You yell. It nearly made you gone deaf. The employee mumbled a few words, handing the sandwiches to Julie. Her face of irritation soon became pleasent.

The door slammed open, Susie almost looked unimpressed.
Julie started laughing, and I mean laughing.

"What?" You turn your head to see Joey standing behind you in a crouched position, he jumps at you.
Getting a scream from you in return. He fixes his dreads back in place, smiling at everyone.

"Good day ladies." Chucking finger guns, he sits down.

"Oh my fucking god, you should've seen your face. You-" Julie chokes on her spit, crying a few tears from pure joy. Susie groans, mumbling under the noise.
You're still frozen.

"Earth to Y/N?" A gloved hand waved by your face, you snap out of your traumatized state. You see Joey smirking, you furrow your brows.

"What the hell man, not cool." Crossing your arms, you get up front your seat. Walking to where Susie is, you sit next to her.

"You scared her half to death." Susie whispers.

The whole room was staring to their direction. You apologize to everyone. Julie places the sandwiches down, smiling before adding a final comment.

"Literally, almost to death."

Everything relaxed after a while, since Joey was here, he decided to grab food too. Unwrapping your food, you speak up.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" It was muffled, but they could understand you just fine. Food was almost falling out, so you immediately shut it after.

"Yeah, you didn't need to storm in like that. If you wanted to come we could've just picked you up," Susie points out. Looking at the car then back to Joey. Julie only nods edgerly, stuffing her mouth with her chicken sandwich.

"So, I got fired." Joey sighs. Everyone stares at him with wide eyes. You knew he was a good employee, so why did he get fired?

"Huh? Aren't you like, the reason why they got a lotta customers?" Julie fiddled with her hands, throwing them up to jazz hands.
"Charm n' advertising? Some stuff like that."

Joey nods in response.

"Some bitch framed me for some shit that wasn't my fault, the boss didn't believe me." He slaps his hand on his face, slowly reaching for a cookie.

"Now I don't have a job anymore," he whines. His mouth was full of the chocolate chip cookie. Susie gave hers up to him out of pity, in which you understood. You follow her jesture, kind of regretting it. You wanted a cookie but it was for the better.

"They're missing out," Julie snarks. You pat his back in hopes of easing out a bit of pain.

Joey just rolls his eyes, shrugging.

"Oh well, not my fault. I'll get a new one soon."

Rolling your eyes, you finish up your sandwich. Everyone was already done, except Joey. He had a few meatballs left.

"Me and Susie are gonna wait in the car!" Julie yells, Susie waves back at you two. Eventually they leave, leaving just the two of you.

"So, anything new?" Joey asks.

You clasped your hands to say something, but nothing comes out.
"Will you believe me if I said I saw something weird last night?"

"100%." He leans in, sipping his Cola.

"Last night..." You tell him about that weird encounter you saw the day before. He nods, taking out his bandana from his pockets.
You stand up, as he already finished his food.

"Some weirdos, probably some crack dealer. You know how it is." Throwing away your food, you both walk to the exit. Only to run into someone on the way out.

"I'm so sorry," You exclaimed, rubbing your head. Glancing up, your eyes met with another pair. He was about 5 foot 10, in a worn down hoodie. The man stares at you, balling his fists before relaxing it slightly. He seemed to be around our age.

Joey steps in front by a small amount, putting both of his hands on your shoulders.
Your nerves calm down slightly.

"It was an accident, I suppose you should say sorry too." Joey stood up to him, eyeing his move.

The man simply shakes his head, looking back to you. "No worries, all good. My apologies." Without another word, he holds open the door for the two of you. You both stare at eachother.

'That could've gone worse.'  

Joey leads the way, exiting the building. "Point made, you never know what you'll get." You looked down, walking by the man. Hoping he wasn't still mad or anything. You could feel his eyes stare at the back of your head, watching you. Quickening your pace, you hop into Julie's car.

"Nice of you to join us princess, who's that cutie over there?" Julie looks back to the door, you just roll your eyes.

"Accidentally ran into them, no biggie." You look around for Susie, but you don't catch her anywhere. Julie turned on the car, the AC was finally blowing. "She's riding with Joey, sadly."

You nod, buckling your seatbelt.

"I've never seen that kid in this town, probably some tourist." Julie laughs, turning to you. "Who would even want to come here?" You thought.

"Exactly my point! Wait, are you saying you never wanted to live here to begin with? What about me?..." She rants on before tossing you a piece of gum, you just snicker at her remarks.

"Kidding!"

Resting your head down near the window, you close your eyes. Humming along with Julie of whatever she threw on the radio.
Quite happy you got to do something today.

It wasn't often you were able to get out of the house, but since your parents were rarely home now, you could do pretty much anything you want.

"I heard that Susie is going." You mumble, eyeing Julie. Her flannel was going everywhere, the red plaid was just bunched up. Completely wrinkled.
Despite her appearance, she still looked as flawless as ever.

"Oh? Did she ask you?" Julie squealed. She wanted you to come, she was lucky enough to get Susie to agree to go. It was only natural that you'd come along with. "Oh and don't worry, Joey is going too. So if you don't feel safe enough with us staying with you, he's there too."

You think about it. It's not that you didn't trust them, you just didn't like the environment. Let alone trust the people she attracts. Who can blame her, she's known by everyone.

"I don't even have anything to wear." You fiddle with the compartment in the front seat, finding a little bottle of hand sanitizer. Rubbing your hands together, you inhale the scent.

"Don't worry, this isn't like that. I can lend you a few things of mine if you want." Julie slams her arm on your back, grinning from ear to ear.

"As long as you don't get it dirty." She winks at you, which earns a groan in response.

"Whatever..." You mentally face palm. Would you regret agreeing? Maybe. But if they're going, plus you had nothing to do but study. Julie pulls into your parking lot, Joey's car follows behind.

Leaving the car, you wave at the two in the other vehicle. They smile and wave back. Julie rolls down her window, poking her head out.

"Y/N's coming! I got her to agree." She yells, the others laugh in response.
"Hell yeah!" Susie exclaims in delight, earning a stare from Julie. You stare back, it wasn't like her to be so energetic. Susie just shrugs.

"You'll be fine don't worry, can't wait to see you." Joey responds, shooting a thumbs up. Susie waves again at you, her pink hair was falling out the window. You blush, calling out a bye to the rest. 
Unlocking your door, you throw your bag on the floor.

"I'm home!" You yell, expecting no response. The floor was messy, papers were scattered across the wooden boarding. Someone was here to your surprise.
.
.
.

"Welcome back home kiddo."

Turning around the corner, you see your dad searching through the file cabinets. Looks like a tornado ran through the halls and took a shot of tequila.

"Sorry for the mess, I need to find this contract." He smiles at you, pointing at the table. You turn to where he looked, takeout sat on the table.

"For dinner later, or tomorrow if you'd like."

"Thanks." You were glad someone was home for once. Which wasn't often now. Since you've already ate, you put it away in the fridge, the box smelled tempting.

"Your mom and me will be heading out in an hour for the week, business trip to Hawaii." He stands up, brushing off the dirt from his shirt. You raise an eyebrow. What business do they have in Hawaii?

"Mom's home?" She was never home, when she was though.

"She's upstairs."

Walking your way to her room, you open the door. It was a bit cleaner, suit cases were everywhere. Filled to the brim with paperwork, clothes, skin care, anything you'd take on a trip.

"Anyone ever teach you to knock?" Your mom says, turning to you slightly irritated. You cross your arms, shaking your head. Responding back with the same sass, you speak.

"No, you didn't."

She rolls her eyes, standing up. Sighing, she gives you a hug. Smelling like wine and cheap perfume of course, she was probably a bit tipsy.

"Sorry darling, I'm just a bit stressed about the trip." She turns back to packing her bags. You were a bit skeptical at first, but it's not like they'd lie to you.

"What's the trip for?" You ask. There was silence at first, the sound of zippers came in and out of tune.

"Researching the population control, company business." She recalls. Putting a case aside, she hands you a wallet. Opening it, you see it was full of money. At least a thousand total. It was excessive at that.

You gasp, closing the wallet. Your mom laughs, sipping at her wine. She must be more then tipsy.

"Don't worry, I don't want you to starve to death or something so that's for house sitting." You smile, thanking her over and over again. She frowns a bit, hugging you.

"I'm sorry we're not here as much, I hope you know we're only trying to help our family be stable." She placed her hands on your face, pinching your cheeks. You roll your eyes, taking her hands off your face.

"We have to be at the airport in 5 hours tops, I want to be there early in case." Cutting off, she pushes you out with a little force.
"But what time does it actually leave.-"

"I need to find my stuff now, goodbye y/n." Ushering you out, she closes the door on your face. Standing there, you were a bit confused. Your mom was always giving mixed signals.

The night was getting late, as long as the air was getting colder. Y/N had already waved goodbye to her parents. The house was all hers for the week. It's almost as if fate had planned this out.

"As if I needed more freedom, then again there's never too much." Jumping in her bed, she rolls back on her stomach, burying her face in the pillows.
The atmosphere was quiet once again. Music was playing in the background as the wind picks up. It was going to be a bit of a snow storm tonight. Drifting off to sleep, the lights soon flicker out.

Y/N ignored it completely, as she was fast asleep.

Ormond was a small town. So if anything, you doubted something would happen here.

.
.
.
.

More A/N: Hi there, I hope this was to anyone's expectations. I believe the spacing issue is because of where I write these chapters, so in that case it most likely won't be fixed anytime soon until I figure it out.
.
.
If you enjoyed, drop a vote. It really does mean a lot of I know someone enjoyed anything I made for their enjoyment :p

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

151 4 10
Welcome to The Campfire, a realm outside of space and time... A realm much further than any others in the entirety of the multiverse... Yet in this r...
1.1K 48 16
"I felt his hands trail down to my hips, pulling us closer than before." A Jake Park x Reader Warning: Gore, Smut, Language Playlist used for story a...
33 0 8
"Frank," He says, in a voice barely a whisper. His voice is hoarse and raw, and it feels so awkward to hear him make any sound at all, but the sound...
86 3 1
Imagine you, a innocent woman, is thrusted a world of you've to survive in being hunted like a animal. Not just you but some others people you never...