𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥...

By -saintsiren

❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴... More

THE SERAMORE FAMILY
PROLOGUE
CAST
EMERALD TRIO
Act 1 ━━ Ninteen Ninty One
𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝟗 𝟑/𝟒
𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐯. 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐯𝐢. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐛.𝐚.𝐝
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐱. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐱𝐢. 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬
ACT 2 ━━ Nineteen Ninty Two
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝟗𝟐
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝐱𝐱. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐫𝐚
Act 3 ━━ Nineteen Ninty Three
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐛𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐩
𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
Act 4 ━━ Nineteen Ninty Four
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐱𝐥. 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐱𝐥𝐢. 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
Act 5 ━━ Nineteen Ninty five
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐱𝐥𝐯. 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬...𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝘅𝗹𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚
𝐥. 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠
Act 6 ━━ Nineteen Ninty Six
𝐥𝐢. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞
𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬
𝐥𝐢𝐯. 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐥𝐯. 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝐥𝐯𝐢. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐥𝐢𝐱. 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐥𝐱. 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
Act 7 ━━ Nineteen Ninty Seven
𝐥𝐱𝐢. 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐥𝐱𝐯. 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐥𝐱𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢: 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬

𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

1.2K 74 87
By -saintsiren

Thank you for 30k views

Saturday, November 2nd:

THE QUIDDITCH FIELD:

It had only been a few days since the party that was thrown in memory of Cedric and everyone's happy spirits had deflated.

Marcus Flint had been making sure his team were training extremely hard as he wanted to keep their winning streak. Today was the day of the Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match and Draco had wanted to psyche out the opposition.

Although he was civil with the Weasley twins, that didn't mean he didn't want to go soft on them, therefore he even had Daphne assist him in making offensive badges, whilst he wrote a song.

Artemis knew what he had been planning and even had to tell her boyfriend to take out any lyrics that were insulting the Weasely matriarch since she knew that he would hate it if someone insulted his mother.

Throughout the vicious quidditch match, the Slytherin fans had begun to sing the song.

"Weasley is our king,

He cannot block a single thing,

That is why the Slytherins all sing:

Weasley is our King."

The Weasley twins were completely thrown off by the song, which affected their performance. They tried to ignore the chanting but they couldn't.

"Weasley is our King,

Weasley is our King,

He always lets the Quaffle in,

Weasley is our King."

Artemis flew and continued scoring goals, making her captain scream with joy before he elbowed a few Gryffindor players in the face.

"Weasley cannot save a thing,

He cannot block a single ring. .."

The chanting grew louder, and even a few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs joined in, which made the Gryffindor stands grow angrier and more volatile.

"Weasley was born in a bin,

He always lets the quaffle in. ..

Weasley will make sure we win,

Weasley is our king. .."

Theo was busy ignoring Blaise and Daphne constantly kissing through the game. He was used to being a third and fifth wheel, but the dreary weather made it unbearable. He kept his eyes on the match but they occasionally drifted to a certain Thomas boy, who offered him a small smile before turning back to Seamus and Neville.

"I saw that T." Blaise nudged him.

Theo gave him a pointed look, "Shut up B, go back to kissing Daph."

"I will."

Theo gagged when the couple's lips smashed together.

"Weasley is our king,

Weasley is our king..."

From up in the sky, Artemis cursed under her breath when she caught Draco taunting the Weasley twins. Although the song was made in bad taste, it got into her opponent's heads, distracting and ruining their focus.

Artemis was all for playing dirty, but she happened to like the twins.

"Weasley was born in a bin. ..

Weasley cannot save a thing. .."

Harry and Draco; being the seekers of their teams were head to head the moment they saw the golden snitch. Nudging each other as they flew next to one another.

"That's why Slytherins all sing:

Weasley is our king,"

"Princess, get your boyfriend to wind his neck in," George yelled, shooting a glance at Artemis as he and his brother flew past.

"Or will do it for you," Fred finished.

"Just focus on the game boys," she exclaimed, before weaving past them and throwing the quaffle through the goal, emitting cheers from the Slytherins.

"Weasley was born in a bin,

He always lets the quaffle in,

Weasley will make sure we win –"

The game hadn't even ended yet, but emotions were flying high... pardon the pun. A few players on both teams were injured and ended up falling from their brooms and down onto the pitch. Mediwitches had to rush to get them to the infirmary. The match only kept going and continued to be as fierce as ever before.

Theo went to leave after exchanging a knowing look with a certain wizard, who also was just about to leave the stands.

Blaise caught his friend's arm, halting his movements, "Where are you going, T? The match isn't over yet."

The younger wizard scoffed, "Mind your business."

The couple followed his gaze and laughed to themselves.

"For someone who hates other houses, you've kissed plenty of people from them," Daphne commented, making Blaise hum in agreement.

Theo waved them off, "Yeah yeah."

"Weasley will make sure we win!!"

***

Monday, November 4th:

HOGWARTS CORRIDORS:

The quidditch match resulted in Harry, George and Fred all being banned due to the fight that took place after. Angelina Johnson was pissed to say the least. Banned. Three of her best players.

Slytherin won the match, however, it seemed that Draco couldn't keep his mouth shut. After one too many comments about the Weasley and their mother as well as Harry's, it resulted in the four coming to blows. It wasn't a very fair fight, which caused Marcus and Lucien to assist the Malfoy wizard.

Punches were thrown and blood was spilt. Until Artemis discovered what was happening and pulled the boys apart. She didn't bother to scold the Gryffindor boys, fully aware of what he boyfriend had been saying.

Therefore ever since then, Draco had been trying to get back in Artemis' good books, even though he didn't feel bad about the fight at all. Artemis promised the boys that were banned that she would get them back on the team as she did enjoy playing against them.

Artemis was currently making her rounds throughout the school, checking to see if anyone other than the prefects were around. She wasn't strict with her position, because she knew that many first years were still frightened and nervous about being away from their families. Although this didn't stop Artemis from deducting house points from Gyffinfors whenever they pissed her off.

Artemis had just walked away from Draco who offered her a few gifts as a way to make it up to her, however, she kept ignoring him, suppressing a smile when he stormed off.

She placed her hands on a bannister, not bothering to turn when she felt a familiar present loom next to her.

"What can I do for you Granger?" she wondered aloud.

Hermoine folded her arms and stared at the Slytherin girl, "I want you to confess." she stated in a hushed yet firm tone.

Artemis snorted, "I'm not the religious type."

"That doesn't come as a surprise."

Artemis finally turned to look at her in disdain, keeping her grip on the railing "And I'm also not the type to be talked down to by a Gryffindor or especially the likes of you." Her malicious tone replaced her playfulness.

Hermoine gulped before glaring at her, "I know what you and your friends have been doing. I found a certain plant lying in the corridors of the grounds and it has Slytherin written all over it."

She had discovered the packaging a few days ago and waited to confront the Seramore girl, believing she was behind the little organisation, she thought it was an insult to their year, let alone the school.

Artemis took a deep breath to control her simmering anger. She didn't have time for this, nor did the divine group, especially not with Umbridge on the prowl and continuing to add new decrees every day.

"You couldn't be more wrong," she stated, her eyes burned into the Granger witch.

"Let's see what Umbridge has to say about that."

"Oh, Granger you haven't thought this through have you?" Artemis chuckled darkly.

The proclamation halted Hermoine's movements and caused her to swivel on her feet, "Of course I have. You guys are selling-"

"We aren't selling anything." Artemis tutted.

"Don't lie." Hermoine sneered, eyeing the Slytherin witch.

She and Artemis had been competing with each other for years. Although the hatred engulfed them whenever they were in the same vicinity, a mutual level of respect still stood.

Artemis feigned hurt, "As if I would do that."

"I have proof." Hermoine had the drug and its packaging held up in her room, ready to visit Umbridge about the entire thing.

"So do I."

Hermoine was stunned by her words, "What?"

Artemis turned her body so it faced the Gryffindor witch and clasped her hands together, adorning a sly grin, "You see I have a lot of friends in this school. Some in each house. I can't help that people like me." she shrugged innocently.

Hermoine's eyebrows pinched together, "Well I don't."

"The feeling is mutual love." Artemis chuckled at her annoyed expression,  "I have a special bond with each friend, you see."

"So?"

"So, If I scratch their back, they'll scratch mine." Artemis hummed, before pulling out a small picture and presenting it to Hermoine.

The picture contained the Gryffindor witch holding the bag of the illegal substance, seeming as if she was about to pass it to Harry.

Hermoine's body trembled as she shakily stared up at the grinning witch, "What? How did- this isn't what it looks lik-"

"But I think you'll find it is," Artemis pointed at the picture, "You holding an illegal substance on school grounds. For shame Granger for shame." she dramatically gasped.

Hermoine quickly glanced around, scared that someone else would see the picture that she shakily held, "This isn't mine. Nor would I ever touch-"

"You have and Colin caught you." Artemis nodded to the evidence, struggling to not laugh at the teary-eyed girl.

"You're lying. You made Colin do this."

"I don't make people do anything for me."

Artemis remembered the day she found the ecstatic and joyful 4th-year boy, she purposefully stumbled into him, but before she could fake an apology, he beat her to it. She even offered to take a picture with him, to send home to his muggle parents. Colin didn't want to miss out on the opportunity and captured their interaction. Then she went on to ask him a small favour that he agreed to instantly. And that small favour he did with ease, before meeting up with her and presenting her with whatever he captured with his comically sized camera.

"How could you?" Hermoine wanted to scrunch the picture up, set it on fire and destroy it, but she wouldn't put it past the Seramore witch to have copies.

"You see, I don't like being threatened or being snitched on, especially not by someone like you," Artemis stalked toward the witch until she back her up against the wall, "but since I actually don't hate you, this little incident will stay between us, well unless you try and repeat your actions and now we have a come to an agreement, that won't happen will it?"

"This is wrong." Hermoine gritted out.

"To you."

"In general, this is outrageous." she whispered-yelled.

"To you." Artemis laughed, then embrace the triumph she felt, "Bye Granger and remember I'm always 3 steps ahead of you and will always be."

***

Tuesday, November 5th:

THE COURTYARD:

As soon as lessons ended, everyone was about to make their way back to their common rooms but stopped when they noticed the scene in the middle of the courtyard.

Different year groups were already gathered around watching a sobbing Professor Trelawney standing in front of Umbridge.

Draco, Theo and Daphne had early lessons, whereas the cousins only just finished muggle studies.

"What has she done now?" Artemis asked her cousin who had managed to get a front seat.

"The pink cow is trying to fire the freak," Blaise muttered absentmindedly.

Artemis nudged him, "She's not a freak."

"She is for not telling us what that stupid prophecy meant in 3rd year."

Realisation dawned on Artemis' face, she had just remembered those vague words that Trelawney uttered to them a few years ago and to this day she still hasn't understood them, "Oh shit yeah."

The professor in question stood, surrounded by her trunks, sobbing at the woman, "Sixteen years I've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home. Y-you can't do this."

Her cries echoed through the now packed space. Many people empathised with her, while others just despised Umbridge.

"Actually, I can," Umbridge grinned and held out a piece of paper.

Trelawney couldn't muster up the courage to take the paper as she was too busy trying to hold herself together. She didn't even notice Professor McGonagall running over and engulfing her in a hug. The Scottish professor heard about the news earlier to say and was angry and found the decision completely absurd.

Professor McGonagall stared at the smug woman with all the hatred she could conjure up.

"Something you'd like to say, dear?" Umbridge questioned, still appearing to be as innocent as possible.

"Oh, there are several things I would like to say," McGonagall sassed.

Before Umbridge could reply, the doors burst open, revealing Dumbledore, who hadn't been on the school grounds for a while.

His appearance emitted gasps and shocked expressions from every student.

"Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" Dumbledore announced and touched his close friend's hands, she sent him a teary smile before she was escorted away.

Umbridge huffed, "Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree Number 23 as enacted by the Minister-" she was quickly cut off.

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster," he exclaimed loudly.

"I can't believe I that have some respect for him," Artemis almost choked on her words.

Blaise hummed in agreement, "Same."

"I doubt that will last long."

Before Blaise could reply, Dumbledore turned to everyone, "Don't you all have to study to do?" he shouted and quickly everyone filed out of the courtyard.

***

Thursday, November 7th:

HOGWARTS CORRIDOR:

Artemis had already informed the Divine group about her interaction with Hermoine, well not everything that happened, just that she had the situation handled and although the three Gryffindors were glad they didn't get caught, they did feel bad for their housemate. Considering that the twins were banned from quidditch as well as Harry and were replaced by their younger sister and two decent flyers they were trying to focus on other extra curricular's instead. 

Artemis was also aware of the group that Harry had created a month ago, that was in defence of Dumbledore and also mimicked the order of the phoenix. Her mother had told her about the order as she was growing up, and she also saw some of the information that her father had gathered on the organisation. Artemis didn't really have much of an opinion about it, but she couldn't deny that she liked that they fought for what they believed in.

Which led Harry to approach her after their defence against the dark arts lesson. Artemis had to reassure Draco that she would be fine and since he had confidence in his girlfriend he surprisingly left her... but made sure that Crabbe and Goyle were near if she needed them.

Blaise, Daphne and Theo all knew she would be okay, so they headed back to the common room.

"Nope." Artemis immediately shut Harry down as they entered a secluded corridor.

His mouth fell agape, "You don't even know what I was about to say."

"I already know and no."

She wasn't interested in being associated with the golden trio, even if she knew it was for a good reason. Frankly, she didn't want to be associated with Dumbledore due to her thinking that there was something off about the man, she just couldn't figure out what.

As well as that, she had too many things to accomplish in not enough time.

Harry quickly glanced around, then turned back to her, "How do you know?"  he whispered, raising his brows sceptically.

Everyone in Dumbledore's army had sworn not to say a thing, but then again Artemis was Artemis, so it didn't surprise him.

The brown-skinned witch shrugged, it was the twins, "I have my sources, but even if I wanted to, I wouldn't join."

"Why?" he almost stomped his foot.

"Because I wouldn't fight for a man that has done nothing for me or my friends." she huffed out a laugh.

Harry frowned, "He's our headmaster."

"For now."

"You don't like Umbridge." he pointed out.

She wouldn't scowl at the mention of the older witch, "Of course, I don't." anytime Artemis stared at her hand, she could see the faint scar of the older witch's punishment, " She's an awful and vile woman-"

Harry scrunched up his face in confusion, "Then why don't you join DA? You're a great witch-"

"I know."

"And you would be great at teaching." he and the rest of Dumbledore's army knew that she could also conjure up a Patronus, which didn't come as a shock to some, but the new fact made Hermoine extremely annoyed.

Artemis nodded, "I know that too."

"Then why won't you?" Harry felt like if they had a Seramore on their side it would increase the chances of winning.

He was aware that they were not friends especially because she constantly made it explicitly clear every time someone assumed they were. And over time he tried not to let it bother him.

The year hadn't been great for the chosen one. Between almost getting expelled, his constant punishments from Umbridge and the continuous visions of Voldemort were weighing him down.

Artemis rolled her eyes, already bored of having to repeat herself, "Because I have other things to do this year and staying under the radar is —"

"You can never stay under the radar," Harry stated and stared at her in disbelief, every year the witch was talked about in the daily prophet, usually for her accomplishments or her family's legacy.

It was almost a crime for the Seramores to be spoken about negatively, in the media and in general, but unfortunately, that didn't stop people from doing so.

"And? I'm not joking about your club, I have too much to do."

"Fine." he huffed and watched as she moved to leave.

"Bye."

He reached out for her, but she swatted his hand away, causing him to raise his hands in defence, "Wait, can I ask you one more thing?"

"What?" She said annoyedly.

"Are you okay?"

She was taken back by his sincere tone. It wasn't that he hadn't been kind to her before, he was most of the time, but she usually didn't care for it. Artemis soaked in his question and let the words bounce around her mind. Am I okay? She knew she wasn't and would only admit that to anyone from her close circle. And she certainly wouldn't admit it to Hogwart's golden boy, especially with her boyfriend's goons not so subtly lurking a few metres away.

"I'm fine," she replied, eyeing the boy suspiciously.

Harry tilted his head to the side and offered her a sad smile, "I say that all the time and I rarely mean it. It's a force of habit really."

She sighed and shook her head, "It's not your problem Harold."

"But..."

"Bye."

***

Monday, November 15th:

ARTEMIS' DORMITORY:

It was Blaise Hunter Zabini's 16th birthday and he wasn't letting anyone forget it.

Throughout the day he had managed to escape Umbridge's vile grasp and fly throughout the school, throwing around fireworks, and putting smiles on the dull and sullen faces of the students and professors.

Even when Snape saw him he looked the other way, but he couldn't hide the small smile on his face.

The birthday boy both received many gifts and spent most of the day going between Mente Striae and the Common room. He didn't really want a birthday party this year, even though his cousin was throwing one for him, therefore the common was going to be full of Slytherins and a few other students from other houses.

There were still a few hours until the party started, so Artemis was currently relaxing before she even planned to get ready.

Theo was off on his own side quests, Draco happened to be sleeping and Daphne was too busy spending time with her boyfriend.

Well, that was until he barged into his cousin's room, knocking her out of her relaxation.

"Peaches!" Blaise exclaimed and slammed the door shut. His plaits had grown so long that they were covering his vision, but he appeared to be so stressed that he hadn't even bothered to tie them up.

Artemis' eyes widened in shock when he uttered the safe word that Daphne made up during their 2nd year, "What?"

"I need your help," he stressed as he paced back and forth, he clutched onto something that she couldn't see.

Artemis cocked her head to the side, "How did you know —"

"Daph tells me most things, even your safe word,"  he replied and continued to pace.

"That doesn't surprise me, " she murmured, rising from her bed and making her way over to her cousin,  "but what's wrong?"

It was his birthday. His day to bask in all the attention he received, so she was perplexed as to why he was acting like this.

Blaise stopped momentarily, barely sparing her a glance, "Imgoingtoproposetodaphne" he uttered incoherently.

She squinted up at him, "What?"

"Im going toproposetodaphne" he repeated, although she still couldn't hear him.

"Blaise." she snapped.

"Im going to propose to daphne," he blurted out, shocking her. He watched as her face morphed from surprise to excitement.

"Merlin's beard," she happily clapped and smacked his chest, "really?"

He rubbed over his chest, soothing the stinging sensation before he nodded ecstatically as a bashful smile appeared on his face, "Yes, I love her so much Arty, like so fucking much, it's scary but I like it. I even asked her parents and Astoria and they all said yes-"

"What about Aunt Lia?"

"I told mum, Aunt Celly and Cissy," he listed, still clutching onto the object he had yet to show her, "Uncle Luc seemed happy but I can never tell with him," he hadn't seen his godfather in a year and the older wizard only seemed to reply to his letter about the engagement and neglected the others, which didn't deflate his mood at all,  "Even Elijah, Klaus and Marcel were happy about it."

He felt obligated to tell the Mikaelsons about his decision because he actually adored Elijah. They talked every week, exchanging letters and gifts. But Blaise had to remind himself not to get his hopes up, due to his previous relationships with his ex-stepfather's and how they all started that way, before turning sour. He just hoped that Elijah stayed around, not only because the vampire claimed to love his mother, but also due to the fact he needed another father figure around.

Blaise even talked to Klaus and Marcel frequently and they happened to buy him great birthday presents.

The Mikaelsons were planning to spend Christmas with the entire family this year and he just hoped it turned out well.

"Wow." Artemis's glee was evident.

Blaise reached out and grabbed his cousin's hand, "I wanted to ask you too."

"Why?" she whispered.

He playfully rolled his eyes, "Because you're basically like my twin and how could I not tell you this?"

She exhaled sharply and blinked back the happy tears that pooled in her eyes, "Thank you."

He squeezed her hand, "Don't thank me, I love you so why wouldn't I ask you."

He had already alerted Draco and Theo about his plans and they both jumped on him and squeezed him tightly. The trio talked for a while before Blaise built up the courage to go and ask his cousin.

Artemis' heart felt like it grew, "Can you show me the ring?"

He chuckled and carefully pulled away the thin covering and opened the charcoal box, presenting it to her.

The ring itself mimicked a serpent. Platinum with hints of emerald weaving through its foundation. A 28 karat gold weighed in the middle and shone brightly, even the stars in the night sky recoiled in envy.

Artemis gasped as her eyes darted over the various details. She slapped a hand over her mouth when she noticed the letters engraved inside the ring.

D.Z.

She forced her tears back when she see the inscription:

"I choose you in every universe, sweetheart."

"Pretty right?" Blaise wished he captured her reaction, even though he preferred to live in the moment.

Artemis sniffled and removed her hand from her mouth,  "Daph will pass out you know that?" her best friend didn't know what was coming.

The ring was going to push Daphne's magpie syndrome into overdrive.

Blaise nodded and slowly closed the lid, then placed the covering over the box.

"I'll be there to catch her if she falls."

Artemis quirked up a brow, "You've got it all planned huh?"

"I do."

"I'm so happy for you B." Artemis wasn't the best with her emotions, however, her closest friends kept telling her that she was getting better at expressing them.

As of now, she was overjoyed.

Blaise grabbed her hand again, "It won't be long until Draco is doing the same thing with you." he winked.

Butterflies swarmed her stomach at the thought. She and Draco had talked about the future alot, although they always seemed to avoid the topic of marriage entirely.

"Yeah yeah, go and propose."

He pulled her into an embrace, he grinned when she squeezed his sides three times, telling him all that he needed to know.

"Ti Amo."

***

DRACO'S DORMITORY:

Artemis had only stopped by his room to wake him up from his nap, but he had already seemed wide awake and ready to be amused without whatever she told him.

He also took the time to appreciate their moment of privacy, because the party in only 3 hours was going to separate them because she would be dancing with daphne the entire night.

Every time he saw his girlfriend he continued to fall for her. It was like the gloomy days seemed brighter, his icy skin felt warmer and his heart beat faster.

It was the Artemis Seramore effect and he knew other people were suffering from it as well. Although it angered him to think of anyone else thinking about his girl, he had to get past it, as much as possible.

"Je t'aime," he muttered against her hair, absentmindedly.

"We're above the stars," she replied.

"We're above the stars."

Although he loved their saying, he looked forward to the day she could finally return his heartwarming words. Draco knew that just because she hadn't said it, it didn't mean she loved him any less.

But it would only strengthen their bond the day she finally would say I love you.

"Sickle through your thoughts?" his voice brought her out of her slight daze. His stormy eyes danced across her features, noting the frown that formed on her face.

She hummed, "My thoughts cost more than a pretty sickle."

"Digress." he implored her to continue, slightly worried by how quickly her mood had changed.

"I think my mum is lying to me."

His brows pinched together, his confusion was evident, "why on earth would you think that?"

She sucked in a deep breath, "Just listen to what I'm about to say okay? Please wait for me to finish."

"Go on," he nodded for her to continue and stared at her intently.

"Okay, you know how Luna said that thesterals are only seen by people who have witnessed death." she inquired and he gave her a silent nod, "well I think I've seen death." his eyes widened in shock, before he squinted down at her, "I know it sounds mad, but I think I saw my father die, but I just don't remember it." she finished.

"I'm so confused," he muttered, "so you're convinced that you saw uncle Zeke die because you can see those creatures?" he wondered, trying to piece everything together.

"Yes and I know it sounds stupid, but I'm convinced that I did actually see my father die because I looked through every book about thesterals and it just confirmed my suspicions." she paused, "and after that, I researched memory extraction spells."

Then finally it dawned on him, "You think aunt Celly extracted the memory of your father dying from your mind?" he questioned and only hope it wasn't true.

"I do," her voice broke, causing Draco to tug her closer to him, "it would make so much sense D."

He traced patterns along her lower back, attempting to comfort her, but judging by the defeated expression that fell on her face, it wasn't working.

He processed her every word and was still stunned by her proclamation.

"I don't remember much from the Christmas he died, only a couple of weeks before," her heart clenched at the memory, "and I know that I was only young when it happened —"

"But you should remember," he concluded and she nodded sadly, "let's say that you're right," he still didn't want to believe it, "why would she do that?"

"I don't know, perhaps something more was happening during that time that I didn't know about."

"Do you honestly want to find out?"

Draco knew that once you hear something you can never unhear it. Well unless someone takes that memory away.

"I do," betrayal seeped through her viens at the thought, "And do you remember what she, aunt Lia and aunt Cissy used to say 'memories can be a blessing and a curse..."

"'Just like its a blessing and a curse that you can remove your own memories, as can someone else,'" Draco winced at the saying that the three older witches used to preach, "I remember that."

She swallowed the acid that crept up her throat, "So it might be true."

This would be something she couldn't just ask in a letter, this had to happen in person. Christmas was soon approaching and it would be very fitting to question her mother and aunt about all that happened all those years ago.

She wouldn't want to make the atmosphere awkward, but fortunately, she would have Blaise and Draco at her side.

"Well I'll be there if and when you want to find out," he spoke softly and offered her a reassuring smile, that she tried to return, however it looked more like a grimace.

"Thank you."

"Are you mad?" yes the question was stupid, but he needed to ask her, he just wanted to make sure she was okay.

"I'm not mad, I'm angry," she stated, looking up into his eyes.

He suppressed a laugh, "That's the same thing."

"They're nuances of meaning." she countered.

"Semantics," he said, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and pulling her to his chest,  "besides there is no way Aunt celly would do this."

"I just hope you're right." 

In the hours leading up to the party, Draco distracted his girlfriend with ideas of their future; what their children might look like, The names that they might call them and if they could have twins as it was common on the zabini/seramore side.

They concluded their children's hair might be black with platinum stands like Narcissa's, which they adored.

Their conversation was the only thing that was stopping Artemis from getting lost in her mind.

She loved to think about their future and what was installed, but with that, the prophecy also weighed on her mind, which left the question...

Would she even have a future?

***

a/n:
artemis sounded like klaus when she was blackmailing hermoine.

any thoughts?

next chapter has many reveals guys. zabinis, seramores, mikaelsons and a malfoy all in one room??? Also it's around 9k words, so be prepared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 686 9
𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇...
4.7K 136 22
❛𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲.❜ ©𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝟕 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝗘𝗻𝗱...
11.8M 450K 149
❝ 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳ 𝗶�...
52.1K 1.1K 35
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...