look up at the stars ↝ ᵍʳᵃᵖʰⁱ...

By -isaaclahey

"look up at the stars they're like pieces of art floating above the ground" ────────── a... More

𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨
── i know who killed haylie summers
── on purpose
── stay awake
── lovely
── characters intros
── secret santa
── character posters
── queen of hell
── wipe your tears
── midnight memories
── now or never
── cover dump
── ikwkhs pt. 2
── deliveries and gifts
── till forever falls apart
── pleaser
── for fun
── new manip gifs <3
graphics I made in 2020

── everything i made in 2022 (3 months late)

59 6 28
By -isaaclahey

I feel like nowadays I have become way too busy to enjoy wattpad and everything I used to love. But once in a while I try to get back into it and last year I made 12 graphics! This is actually very few compared to the previous years, when I used to make a lot since I had my graphic shop open. But that's honestly a lot more than I thought I did, so here's a recap of everything I've made!

1: Mia Turner — Mood Board

— A mood board for one of my characters from my book I Know Who Killed Haylie Summers I hope to publish one day. This book is my life. like literally. Been working on it for like 5 years now. It's a book about how after six friends accidentally kill a girl (Haylie Summers) who's been tormenting them, a killer starts coming after them and the people they love.
— I'll tell you guys a little bit about Mia! She is that girl in high school everyone thinks is perfect. She LOVES women, especially since she's bi. She always tries to standup for women when she can and that's why everyone loves her. When people start dying, she is the first to want to investigate and find out who is doing this to their friends.
     — There is a boy who is insanely in love with her. More on that soon...

2: Mood Board — Nolan Nelson

     — This is Nolan! He lives in the same universe as Mia. He is one of the main six.
     — He is hated by many, but loved by me. Currently his faceclaim is Drew Starkey, but it doesn't feel right to me cause I don't think I want him to be white lol. Anyways he's one of those guys who don't really know how to talk about his feelings cause his family sucks. He's in love with the main character: Amelia, but things are a little rocky with them.

3&4: Manip Gifs — Till Forever Falls Apart

     — These are for my friend Kai (-hxllfires), he is the reason I still make gifs fr. Glad I have someone I can always make them for. These I made back in January of 2022 which feels so long ago but when I look at these gifs I feel like I made them just a few weeks ago 😭

5: Cover — Pleaser

     — I made this cover THEN I came up with a plot for it lol. I loved this pic of Sabrina and I wanted to try to make a new type of cover I had just learned how to do. I kinda want to make something like this again cause it is so cute.
     — I think for the plot I came up with an Euphoria fanfic about how my main character is a people pleaser so she never says no and of course that gets her in the worst situations possible.

6: Mood Board — Mia and Justice

     — As I mentioned before, the boy obsessed with Mia is (insert drumroll here) Justice!
     — Justice is Jonah's (one of the main six friends) brother. He a recovering drug dealer (trying to stop dealing drugs). He is the sweetest boy, always taking care of the people close to him and always being the funniest one in the room.
     — Anyway this is a ship mood board for these two. I feel like I don't even need to say anything and this mood board just explains it all... but I will say something cause I love them and love to talk about them. Justice is so in love with Mia and Mia knows, but she doesn't know of she feels the same way. She loves to kiss him though. They are so hot together but Mia is also with another guy... who I'll keep as a secret for when the book comes out. 🙈 but obviously you can tell who is my fav. Shipname: Mustice, Jia, Mistice, Justia????

7: Manip Gifs — Jonah and Hazel

— These two are a rollercoaster. As you can tell from this gif they are annoyed, but tbh Hazel is obsessed with him. They dated, but they broke up.... won't tell you why. She wants him back so bad "Alexa, play Die For You by The Weeknd."
— Curran Walters and Alisha Boe

8: Manip Gif — Nolan, Hazel, and Amelia

— Crazy trio. Nolan and Amelia dated and Hazel and Amelia used to be besties, but now Nolan and Hazel are besties... yeah.
— tbh I fear I don't love this gif as much. I think I hate the fact that in Nolan's gif it moves around too much and Amelia is behind a purple background, but this faceclaim doesn't have many gifs, so I am considering changing her, but I'm def going to keep it an Indian fc.

9: Manip Gif — Mia and Justice

— Baes 😙🫶🏽 Of course since I'm so obsessed with them I wanted a gif of them together.
— Faceclaims: Adeline Rudolph and Thelonius Serrell-Freed (they are both so hot)

10: Manip Gif — Xavier and Jonah

— Xavier and Jonah are once again two of the core six. (Have you guys seen Scream IV? It is so good). These two are sweetie pies, they used to be besties and now they have beef. Love to leave people in suspense.
— Faceclaims: Justice Smith and Curran Walters

11: Manip Gifs — Xavier, Hazel, Amelia, Mia, Nolan, and Jonah

— And here is all six of them 🫶🏽 My babies fr, I love them with all of my heart. I really like the way this gif turned out... but once again I have decided to change some faceclaims. It makes me sad that Amelia's face claim (Anya Chalotra) doesn't have many gifs where she dresses like Amelia.

12: Latest Manip Gif

— I made this one for my friend kai! I think i ended up never finishing it so if you want me to finish it, let me know!!
— This one is the most recent edit I've made and I made it back in November :( Hopping I can get back into graphics I miss making these.

Bonus!
(a cover i forgot about, oops)

     — this cover I apparently made a while back. For some reason I don't remember making it or when i made it, but it's so cute and I'm happy I found it!! As you can tell this is a version with a different cast then the one you've seen above lol. I picture these characters in such a specific way that it's hard to find a faceclaim who fits them correctly.

Anyways, thank you for reading this and caring what an amateur graphic designer makes, I love you forever 🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 984 58
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
262K 5.5K 72
This is the story of bts 8th member the girl who will be the 8th member even don't know who is bts what will happen if boys knew it's a girl
33.2K 3.2K 41
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...