Sinners Like Us || taekook ✓

vkookify

"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his ma... Еще

𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴
𝘛 𝘙 𝘈 𝘐 𝘓 𝘌 𝘙
P L A Y L I S T
1 : tattoos
2 : moonlight
3 : lipstick stain
4 : drunk as a skunk
5 : kiss me
6 : me or him?
7 : caught red handed
9 : a moment for two
10 : you're dirty
11 : love hurts
12 : hyung
13 : take you to heaven
Road To Hell
14 : by your side
15 : naked
16 : fall out of love
17 : just a filthy hole
18 : will you touch me?
19 : chest play
20 : use your words
21 : go hard
E D I T S ( PT. 1 )
22 : erection
23 : desperate for your love
24 : dirty mouth
25 : i love you
26 : don't make any sound
27 : i can't stop loving you
28 : what are we ?
29 : did i lose you ?
E D I T S ( PT. 2 )
30 : love is stupid
31 : you're mine
32 : till death do us part
33 : bloodlust
34 : hoodie boy
35 : the truth untold
36 : my pretty boy

8 : a sinner can only lie

18.2K 1K 773
vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"TAE!"

taehyung knew bogum would be infuriated when he will reach home and not see him around. but the male couldn't tell he would be this angry.

bogum's temper sparked through his enraging eyes. the way his hair was all over his forehead as if he was going crazy and ruffled his hair from the exasperation.

nevertheless, taehyung isn't sure if he has done something really that bad for him to be so angry. he's an independent man and he can stay out late at night. it wasn't like he can't protect himself.

bogum with his seething strides more or less ran to taehyung before grabbing his arm, almost making the brown-haired man flinch.

"o-ouch, hey–'

"do you have any idea how worried i was! where the fuck were you!" he snarled, a hint of worry glistening in his eyes that almost tricked taehyung into thinking it was his fault bogum is so angry.

"there was a residential committee. . . so i got late–"

"then at least pick up my damn calls! i called you so many fucking times!"

taehyung grimaced and fished out his phone, licking his lips in nervousness seeing there actually were 53 missed calls from bogum but he couldn't pick it up because of his phone being on silent mode.

"my phone. . . was on silent mode. i'm sorry i didn't see them–"

"god taehyung, you're so careless! i was just about to go to the police station, do you know how worried you made me!" bogum yelled and it seemed like he had no intention of lowering his voice and stop yelling at the brown haired male.

"hey, calm down. why are you making a fuss out here? i'm a grown man, can't i be out late night?" taehyung scowled, shoving off bogum's hand that was gripping on his arm tightly.

"i don't know! maybe you can't! why do you want to be out so late anyway!" taehyung felt a vein popping on his neck from the words.

"what the fuck is your problem! do you even hear yourself? do i have to explain whatever i do to you every time? do you explain yourself to me?! then why should i?!" taehyung yelled, now getting angry likewise. bogum shook his head and sighed, not giving an answer that made the brown haired male all the more furious.

"why are you making that expression as if everything is my fault! what did i even do?!" taehyung felt his eyes tearing up, maybe now that he was just done talking his heart out to practically a stranger, he was apparent with his feelings.

taehyung didn't like the way bogum treated him, he didn't like how he has that expression on his face as if everything is his fault, that he is on the blame and he should be begging for forgiveness. it was frustrating and abrasive.

bogum stared at him with slightly enlarged eyes, noticing the tears gleaming in those big coffee-coloured eyes that washed him in guilt, realizing him just how recklessly he reacted.

"hey, hey tae. i'm sorry baby, i didn't mean that. . . you know i was just worried. . . you weren't home and it's already 2 in the morning. i was really scared baby, thinking what if something happened to you. . . please forgive me. i won't talk like that again, please tae" bogum softened his tone and tried to hold taehyung but he kept flinching away.

"you're the worst. . ." taehyung mumbled and bogum felt his heart crying. he's the worst? that's how taehyung feels about him now?

"i'm sorry baby, i'm really–"

"mr bogum" hearing the sudden masculine voice booming behind taehyung, bogum shuddered. the voice seemed familiar.

all this time while lashing out at taehyung, bogum didn't notice the other male who was hearing all of their conversations while standing just a few feet away from taehyung. maybe he was really out of it to not notice such a tall and easily standing out man.

bogum's eyes widened at the sight of the guy. eyes could be deceiving but right now, he wasn't so sure of that phrase. this man, this man that's standing right in front of him looked familiar, awfully familiar if it wasn't for his inked skin, long dyed hair tied in a man-bun, silver ring on his lips and that buffed huge body– if it weren't for those traits bogum would have recognized him right away. however, right now, he was in denial if the person he has in mind really is the man in front of him.

"aren't you tiring yourself up for literally no reason? taehyung– i mean mr kim is right in front of you, no?" jungkook spoke lazily, hands stuffed inside his grey sweatpants.

"you. . ." bogum started but didn't know what to say. this man can't be that person, right?

"oh i forgot to introduce myself, i'm jeon jungkook. dunno if you have noticed but i recently shifted next door" jungkook slightly turned backwards to point his finger at the house not that far from there.

taehyung stood between the two men, noticing how bogum had this shocked expression on his face as if he show some ghost, all while staring at the tattooed guy who sweetly smiled back at him.

glancing between the two male taehyung felt awkward. the air definitely feels stiff right now.

"what. . . what are you doing with my tae?" bogum glared at the male, clenching onto the sleeve of taehyung's shirt that made the brown haired male somewhat flustered. was he jealous right now? that is cute indeed but at the same time, he wasn't liking the direction this conversation is going.

will jungkook expose him to the fuming male?

oh, taehyung was scared. he is in the wrong and so, he wants to hide the truth. it felt like cheating, heck it is cheating but he can always change for the better right?

regardless, he doesn't trust jungkook. just seeing that cocky smile on his pierced lips is making taehyung anxious. please don't tell him, please don't–

"i also attended the resident committee and from what i saw, mr kim drank a lot and almost blacked out on the spot. so as a neighbour i decided to help him out by bringing him home. since i didn't know where his house keys were, i took him to my place. and after he woke up i dropped him out. that's all to it, don't worry" jungkook explained rather in a calm tone. well, what he said was the truth– leaving the kiss part out of course.

taehyung internally sighed with relief. he didn't even know he was holding his breath but now while calmly exhaling, he glanced at bogum who still looked dissatisfied. what does this man want anyway?

"w-well, thank you. i'm grateful to you for your help. . . mr jeon. i'll be taking my husband home now then. thanks again" bogum pushed taehyung closer to his chest by placing his arm around his shoulder, as an act of letting the raven head know who taehyung belongs to which of course taehyung failed to see. he was just very confused and flustered by the sudden change of bogum's behavior.

jungkook glanced at the way bogum's hand clasped on taehyung's shoulder with a blank face before trailing his eyes on taehyung. the brown-haired male flinched when jungkook directly stared into his eyes, so out of instinct he looked away. jungkook blankly stared at his flustered side profile for a second before smiling toward bogum.

"sure" bogum didn't want the male to finish so he turned around making taehyung do the same, but just when they were about to walk off, jungkook smirked and continued. "by the way, you should take care of your husband. he is an interesting mess when he is drunk"

taehyung and bogum both snapped their heads behind, jungkook had turned his back and walked away by then. leaving the two males frozen on their feet.

"what does he mean. . . tae" bogum rasped out the words, hurtful eyes gazing at the aforementioned man's one that looked anywhere but at his.

"i don't know. . . i don't remember anything" there, the lying game began.

and taehyung knew very well that there was no way out of this lying game once it started.

"bogum, i–" the brown haired male couldn't finish what he wanted to say as the said man grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the house.

it was difficult for taehyung to keep up with bogum's pace since the male was walking a bit too fast.

as if the anger had again rushed inside his system, making him unable to think straight.

"bogum, wait– why are you walking so fast–" and before taehyung knew, bogum threw him on the bed, climbing on top of him right afterwards.

taehyung widened his eyes at his husband's rather desperate actions. "hey, wait. what are you doing? bogum mhmfgh–" taehyung couldn't continue yet again as bogum smashed his lips against his, making him shut up.

"you're mine, mine, mine" bogum chanted in between the sloppy kiss. his tongue thrusting inside taehyung's mouth.

"bogum, s-stop" the brown haired male didn't know why but it felt wrong to do this right now. even kissing his own damn husband felt so wrong.

it wasn't because bogum sucked in kissing, he is a very good kisser. someone who has addictive lips you don't want to let go of. and even now when he's being so rough and harsh with the kiss, taehyung feels good but at the same time he feels so so bad. he feels shitty to kiss bogum– because he is guilty. after what he asked or literally begged to another man, how dare he even kisses bogum? did he even have any shame? taehyung was self-conscious and still had the ability to think with his brain.

he shouldn't be kissing bogum.

it is wrong. bogum is being betrayed by him, and he can't let this happen any longer.

but the way bogum has his both hands pinned down on either side of his neck, one knee rubbing against his dick to make him hard, and the way his lips pressed adamantly against his ones while bogum tangled both their tongues in sheer desperation– how can he not kiss this man?

bogum who had his eyes closed and kissed his husband like crazy abruptly paused when he felt wetness against his cheeks, slightly enlarging his eyes he stared down at the sight of,

taehyung crying.

the brown haired male silently sobbed while tears damped his pretty cheeks, swollen loved shape lips trembling after the other pair of lips were lifted off them. taehyung had his eyes shut close, ashamed to even face the now taken aback man.

"tae? baby, why are you crying?" bogum panicked and started to wipe taehyung's pretty tears. it hurts him so bad to see taehyung cry, it reminds him of the hellish days of how they struggled to be together. it reminds him of all the times he has done taehyung wrong.

it makes park bogum feel bad.

"i'm. . . i'm sorry. i shouldn't have kissed you without your permission. . . baby please stop crying" bogum kissed taehyung's tearful eyes, and stroked his hair to ease the male.

"i'm sorry bogum. . . i. . . i don't deserve you" taehyung muttered under his breath.

"no, baby. you have done nothing wrong. i'm sorry. i'll never yell at you again" bogum laid down beside the crying man and hugged him tightly.

tangled up in their bed with mouths full of lies.

both males knew how much they were lying to each other. they were saying nothing more than empty words. it made them both feel guilty but what could they do?

a sinner can only lie after all.

taehyung gradually stopped crying and only hiccuped from the constant wailing. bogum said nothing neither did he do any of what he planned on doing after the possessiveness took over his mind. he just played with taehyung's hair and comforted the male. while taehyung pressed his face against bogum's chest, soon feeling the sleep consuming him.

however, one thing that taehyung was forgetting in all this mess was,

if he can watch his next-door neighbor from the window– so can his neighbor.

━↺━

q. why do you think bogum acted like that when he saw jungkook?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

534K 19.6K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...
save me; kv <3

Фанфик

745K 34.8K 47
taehyung moves to another city with his parents that mistreat him. there he meets the mysterious and hot jeongguk. top jjk bottom kth
137K 5K 17
In which caregiver Jungkook has trouble dealing with a bratty Taehyung and tries to tame him. Top! jjk Bottom! kth
32.2K 2K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...