💫𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐈𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐲'...

By QueenxOfxRats

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘ 𝗬/𝗡 a... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼‧₊˚*ੈ✩
✦𝟶...𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤✦
𝟷...𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙!
𝟸...ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙
𝟹... ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤
𝟺...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤?!
𝟻... 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤
𝟼...𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙, 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝟽...𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 & 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠♡︎
𝟾...𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝟿... 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 & 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛
𝟷𝟶... 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖
𝟷𝟷... 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 アのW乇尺
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝟷𝟹... ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℝ𝕌ℕ!! & 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♡︎
𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠♡︎
✦-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝕊𝕜𝕪'𝕤-✦

𝟷𝟸... 𝕊ℂℍ𝕆𝕆𝕃 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕀ℕ 𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼ℕ ℍ𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕊?!

2.1K 98 49
By QueenxOfxRats

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡! 𝑊𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑎𝑦!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Tw!— Blood and close to death

Also probably some grammar mistakes!!

Some parts of the fighting in the movie will be skipped cause I really want to publish this, I know y'all tell me to rest but I'm going somewhere with barely no internet soon and then a week will be my last week before school year... I just want to finish this book before school!

That is all. 

Now.

ቿ ክ ጋ ዐ ሃ

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁, you're chained to something that prevented you from touching the ground, everything around is pitch black if you tried to open your eyes.

    You felt like your sleeping but you're not as you feel more pain when the chains tighten up, you whimper feeling more energy from being brained out. You tremble hearing foot steps towards you, finally opening your eyes you growl at who it is.

Eggman.

   This man looked more crazy as his clothes did changed too, he grins like a devil as he walks closer to you, you snarl but then wince when you feel the chains tighten when you did so.

"No growling doggy."

"I'm not a dog—"

   The chains tighten more, you grit your teeth by the pain and this feeling you've never felt towards someone so strong. Hatred.

"Nnooooo Talking! Good boy."

   He attempt to pat your head but then a small spark hits him make'n him flinch back.

"My why aren't you a, SNAPPY fellow??"

   His sudden tense voice almost made you jump when he yelled straight in your ear, you feel more weak when he got up and walked away, you open an eye slightly to watch him teleport leaving you alone in this dark void.

   You want to curl up and hug yourself, you hate the cold, you hate the loneliness, why though? Before you left your home you were alright,...

   You just wonder with your thoughts cause you don't dream, you wish though so you can be in a place where real life isn't appealing no more as you can just leave reality just by you closing your eyes and sleep lifelessly.

   Another shock of pain struck your back. 

   Probably if anyone was in your place, they would've cried of the fire of the electricity but why didn't you? 

   It was just pain,.... 

   You act like you've been through this before. 

   You put your voice into use, in hopes maybe someone will hear you.... That's dumb but you want to say something before your vocals die out.

"This hurts...—"

   After saying that you hung your head down as you let the sparks hurt you and take your energy,.... Being held up hopelessly like a doll wrapped around a tree, your fur started to get more duller and your patterns fade away.... 

   Your breathing slowly goes slow and quieter. You fan feel your heart slowing down, beating in your chest like a soul who wants out, you're dying.

   You feel like dying. So you let it take you.

What's important making you live? It's not like you have anything nor anyone to live for, after all you have failed the mission, you broke your promise again. Why live much longer cause right now—

You're alone just like on your planet.

   𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀, Sonic and the gang.

   Both Sonic and Knuckles have made a truce to each other and decided to work together to defeat Eggman and bring back Y/n! 

   As they all fly on a plane over trees and hills they all see a big tornado like storm with dark clouds and green electric around it. 

"That can only be one thing."

"The fearsome power of the emerald."

   Knuckles say as they all look at the storm.

"If that thing really turns thoughts into power, we are in big trouble! Robotnik has a lot of bad thoughts."

   Sonic says as he looks with stern look. 

"Hey Sonic,—" Tails whispers to Sonic to the side "—are you sure it was a good idea bringing you-know-who aboard?"

"Knuckles isn't really a bad guy. He's just a little mixed up"

"I am not mixed up!"

   Knuckles quickly answer as he looks at them both.

"I have steely focus, and I'm complex! And that's a lot for some people!"

"Ahehe, hope you're not still mad I hit you with that car."

   Tails nervously chuckles, Knuckles scoffs at Tails remark and looks back at him.

"I was completely uninjured, and my revenge will come when you least except it Fox."

   Knuckles says sternly and looks back ahead... Of the storm getting more intense. 

   𝗘𝗴𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀, Eggman lights up the dark hollow robot with green light and you flinch when another spark hits you.

   Stone looks at Eggman (His husband) in awe of his magnificent performance. He didn't even bothered to take a glance at you.

"Sir you're magnificent!"

"Thank you, sycophant. Your admiration is inevitable."

   He then laughs again as he brings you up in front of him, you didn't bothered to look at him as you let him what he pleases cause you felt weak and tried. 

"Let's put your ability's to use for my creation? Aye."

   Light lightening flickers around the hollow robot as he reaches a hand to towards you, you clench your fist by the pain but then suddenly a pure white shield surrounds you blocking the green electricity.

   Eggman became baffled.

"What's this force field of light?"

   He tried again but failed again when the white shield came again, he groans then shrugs.

"Oh well, I still have most of the power."

   You raise a brow at his reaction slowly but your mind runs to that crystal in your quills.

"The crystal..."

   You muttered quietly, Eggman puts you behind him but you're still held up. Your whole body wasn't in pain no more, well that's good right? 

   You're no use to him no more, cause he already used most of you,.. You're powerless now and feel very weak like your going to die any second now. 

'I feel tired,... Maybe a little a shut eye won't hurt....

I could probably dream.'

   With that you slowly close your eyes and accepting darkness to take over you. You can hear Eggman light up his creation, and this heavy music playing, loud stomps too made you flinch.

   Finally you feel tired... And take a rest.

   𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗴𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗻, Sonic and Tails lost Knuckles who fell off the plan on purpose the second Sonic tried to explain the plan. 

"Nice action figure, Eggman! Does it do anything or just stand there looking ugly?"

   Sonic grins as he crosses his arms while he taunts the mad man. Tails flys away the robot, then missiles launch from the robot. Tails looks ahead in shock.

"Uh-oh."

"I'm gonna pop that thing open like a can of chili—AAAHH!!"

   Sonic screams at the sight and then ducks down, Tails moves the plan away from the missiles upwards.

"Hang on!"

   Sonic holds on the plan tightly to not fly off, Tails spins the plan to avoid the missiles making Sonic to scream more. It seems they made it! They have mange to dodge the missiles!

   Both Tails and Sonic cheer in relief, Sonic sits up and looks back at Tails.

"Close one—"

   Never mind.

   Cause a missile hits him, Tails looks behind and panics.

"SONIC!"

   Tails yells out and turns his plan around. 

   Down on the land Knuckles runs through the town to Eggmans robot.

"ROBOTNIK!!"

   The robot looks down at Knuckles.

"DECEIVER!!"

   The robot puts two fingers down and intimates a run towards Knuckles, Knuckles growls as he runs faster to it showing no fear, then he jumps and blows a punch on the fingers. The punch sent red electricity.

   You seem to flinch by that even though your asleep, and your fur,... It slightly brightens by the electricity by Knuckles, your heart starts to beat a little faster. And your breathing became more fast and softer...

      Sonic has LIVED!! He's riding the missile back to Eggman and aims it at his knee.

"Return to sender!"

   Before it hits him Sonic jumps off and lands in the middle of the town, Tails and Knuckles run to the side of Sonic the they all run to a pile of broken road to take shelter as they figure out a plan.

"Those were our best attacks and they did NOTHING!"

"We can't beat Robotnik as long as he's got the emerald and Y/n! He's too powerful!"

   Tails exclaimed as he looks at Sonic.

"Look, we aren't strong enough to to beat Robotnik on our own but there's three of us."

   Sonic places both his hands on Knuckles and Tails shoulders. 

"Your strength, your smarts and my speed together! That's how we can win!"

"So we make our stand here on the field of battle!"

"As a team!"

   They all take a stance up on the broken road.

"This is it,... This is our moment."

   Eggmans robot releases drones out that all started attacking with lasers. Sonic spin dashes them all, Tails blasted them with his gun, Knuckles just started punching them.

"Bad time to say this, but I don't actually have a plan."

   Sonic then spin kicks more drones.

"Tails! Any ideas?"

"We have to find his weak spot."

   Tails throws a gadget at the drones and continues firing before flying away to the drones.

"I suggest the 'groin'."

   Knuckles say as he punches more drones.

"WHAT!? No, NO!"

   Sonic yells out as he spin dashes away.

"Traditionally, yes. The groin is the weakest spot!"

   He punches a drone that he had underneath his arm. Sonic comes back.

"STOP, SAYING 'GROIN'!!"

"Hedgehog!"

   The robot yells at him and aims it's fists at him, lasers spout out at the gang. They all ran and avoided the laser, splitting apart and getting together again.    

"I know what his weak spot it, it's me! I'm the groin!"

   Sonic says. They all work together as the defeat drones along the way.

"Think about it, I live rent-tree in this dude's head so if I go out there and rile him up..."

"He'll focus on only you, leaving himself open to a flanking maneuver from me and the fox! It also gives us a chance to save the other hedge— Y/n! Hedgehog you are a brave and noble warrior! Go to your certain death! With honor."

"We're gonna have to work on your pep talks pal."

"Ahaha Yeah!"

"Let's go!"

   The team all split up, with Tails and Knuckles going to the sides as Sonic goes to the middle continuing to Eggman. Sonic yells at the man to come get him, Eggman seemed to already thought of that as he walks his robot to Sonic. 

   Both Tails and Knuckles are on top of a building, Tails flys up as Knuckles jumps. Tails picks up Knuckles all the way up high.

"You're really heavy!"

"That's because I am one million percent muscle!—" Knuckles says proudly as he points ahead "—Faster Fox!".

   They both make it up the robot and jump down as the hold on.

   𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝗴𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀, Sonic stumbles a bit but he gets up and runs.

"Eye lasers!? REALLY!"

   Up on top the robot Tails and Knuckles climb up. Sonic still runs away then he starts to feel tired when he's on top of a bridge.

"N-No."

   He suddenly panics when Eggman peeks up then the robot fires again but at the bridge. 

"NO, NO, NO, NO—!... Huh?"

   Before he fell his eyes widens at a light blue shield that wrapped around him and falls down with him. It hits the ground and bounce up by the rebel, Sonic grunts inside as he rolls away in the shield.

   He winces as he sits up and looks at the shield, almost reminding him of someone.

"Y/n?..."

   You furrowed your brows in your 'sleep' as the crystal in your quills glow, your fist was curled up and had a glow around it. But then you started to feel tired as you fist on wraps itself and you limp again, with the crystal too that fades away.

   The shield Sonic was it starts to fade away in sparkles, Sonic watches it fade away into the sky. But then he winces by the pain when he fell down with the shield, he then tumbles down. Feeling weak.

   𝗘𝗴𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗸𝘀. 

"Not so tough when you're fighting someone 700 times your size are ya? You can't BEAT ME! I'm all-powerful! ALL-KNOWING!!"

   Inside his machine it starts to glow when he yells out and spreading his arms open.

"All-seeing...."

   He looks to the side to see Tails who's making a way in. He flys in.

"Looks like your fancy robot has a glitch!"

   Then multiple clones of him fly in, multiple voices all surround Eggman as he looks around. The he starts eliminating them one by one then two to two.

"You can't outsmart me!—" he then makes a big blast that took all the clones out at once "—I'm the outsmart-er!".

   The real Tails hits the wall and almost falls down but he grabs ahold of the edge and lift himself up. When he got up he looks at Eggman and narrow his eyes.

"I didn't outsmart you, I'm just the distraction."

   Tails smirks as the plan goes along.

"Robotnik!"

   Eggman looks to the other side to see Knuckles.

"I am also a hologram!"

"Disloyal."

"Dis,—" he pops his knuckles one by one "—is how, I. Roll.".

   With his fist lighting up with red electricity, he launches at Eggman and punches his stomach. Punching the emerald outta him! 

   Your chains fade away as you fallen down, Knuckles in the nick of time catches you in his arms then his eyes widens at your state. He gloves thumb lingers around your cheek as he chokes back his fear of you being dead.

"Y/n!"

   The whole robot falls down on its knees. Knuckles can feel it tipping over so he wraps his arms around you carefully as he held you close to him, as Tails and him fall through a the hole of the robots eyes.

   You guys all slide against the rumble but Knuckles held you tight and protective as he hopes you have not been harmed more. You guys all laid there as Sonic was down...

(Knuckles holding you <3 )

   𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, you're on the ground as Maddie checks for any injuries, it turns out you got a scar on your back cause when she gently touched your back she sees a small bit of blood.

   The fight with Eggman is over, as Sonic had gone all super and saved his parental figures and saved the world, possibly the universe!

   While you though, is gripping on life to stay on earth.

"Oh no, no, no Y/n...."

"We need to go to a-a hospital or home quick! His breathing is getting quieter and slower, even his heart beat doesn't feel like it's beating!"

   The fight, the battle may be other but you got your own battle to face. A battle with death.

Uh ohhh, y'all on the edge of death.... Will you guys survive? Or nah.

Btw no art 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 355 26
Alex Wachowski is an average 12-year-old girl, living a normal life with her parents in Green Hills, Montana. But never did she expect her life to fl...
27.5K 401 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
71.5K 1.7K 29
Sonic EXE can't escape Sonics mind again...not yet anyways. Yet, Sonic feels his sanity slipping away again. The truth has to come out. Everyone must...
25.7K 692 40
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? I own none of these characters...