Crimes of Lust

Od thtRussian

A blue themed book mommy kink with mafia story an action and romance one where Nathara as the main character... Více

1- a special gift
2- silk's touch
3- midnight's highway
4- in need of her touch
5- The roles have changed
6- the way to somehwere
7- Viper's jealousy
8- should I listen to him?
9- how come me?
10- Shy Boy?
11- Regeneration
12- Tears over tension
13- your body will be mine
14- Masqurade
15- deserved
16- hunger and care
17- Only me
18- Sequence
19- A Fight
20- exhale
21- searching your tongue
22- collapse
23- night in?
24- unexpected butterflies
25- Unknowns?
26- He refused
27- a peck into a swirl
28- bouquet of red roses
29- Desirable
30- first arousal
31- Reach of Orgasm
32- Penetrates my body
33- a gate
34- location
35- soft dom
36- X
37- Reported Missing
38- Walls in frustration
39- Six years ago part 1
40- Six years ago part 2
41- Unwanted touch
43- Explain why
44- No Longer Naïve
45- Not over it.
46- Reason for death
47- Plaza train station
48- Tempting chat
49- Sculpted suspicion
50- Does it cost betrayal
51- Escorted to lock up
52- Rush to kiss me
53- Dangerous wax
54- Labyrinth
55- Partly seduction

42- Cold vessel

47 1 0
Od thtRussian

Reader's POV
"Heyy Nath, we'll talk later I'm in the middle of the fight, oh and check on Viper he's in the room," Vethis smiled at her in excitement.
"Nah, after we finish I'll go see that pussy." Nathara says in disgust.
"NATHARA! What's that your arm is bleeding" Vethis expressed concern as her eyes widened.
"Oh yeah that, a little help won't hurt" She giggled in confidence.
"We lost two, Nathara help them," said Vince.

"Oh I'm afraid I can't do that" Nathara beamed and poisoned a girl who was hauling her teammate across to keep him away from any bullets.
"Now count two losses from their team," Nathara winked at them, "Either I destroy, or help my way." She added.

-"We have five remaining, help me finish them," Venison said.
"Let's not kill them, it's no good"
-"What the fuck do you mean Nath"
"I'm afraid the leader will show up and wipe us off"
-"Nathara, afraid? I can't believe that, you're so much stronger than him"
"I'm not, we don't even know how strong he is I still can't see him." She said aiming her sniper towards the entrance, where the leader may enter.

"I told you it was Ripper you didn't listen, why do you think he's missing?" Viper said with a movement towards Nathara.
"Viper, you're hurt, go back to your room," Vethis said.
"Nah keep that little vice here, he might assist" Nathara said sarcastically laughing, looking at Viper but pitying him.

"Oh shut up for once and actually listen to me Nathara for fuck's sake"
"Oh Viper's getting mad? Something new" she said.
"That's enough" Said Vethis dragging Viper inside.

"He also doesn't appear because he knows you will hurt him, he doesn't want to hurt you, neither his team does because they are aware of his affection for you." Viper said knowing exactly what his point was.

The thought was there, what Viper said to Nathara didn't leave her mind, she is aware that Ripper is obsessed with her, but was that love?
Or perhaps she knew he was the head leader but could never kill him?

"I finished off three, the rest are for you" Nathara said heading to where Viper was resting.

"I can't understand why I'm not healing, my wound should be better by now." She said selfishly
"maybe because you fucked Ripper?" Viper said acting confused.
"I got that already"-"and no, I disagree"
"As usual, any other explanation miss Nathara?" He said coldly and sternly observing Nathara's eyes, glowing again.

"Poor baby can't even look me in the eyes, as his start glowing." She said sarcastically.
"You can't possibly take it seriously" Viper said standing up.
"I'm sorry, little vice." Nathara seated him and gave him a passionate kiss while firmly gripping his neck and prevented him from escaping.

Viper fought her kiss; he showed this resistance, and he even made an attempt to push her away, but something kept pulling him back to her lips.
She had a sensual frost in her blood vessels that felt like she was about to freeze.

As Viper continued being drawn back to her lips the more he resisted.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

242K 8.1K 34
"Listen. I don't know what kind of man you think I am, but I'm not gonna throw you on the bed and have my way with you just because you're standing n...
1.2M 32.1K 76
TRIGGER WARNING 21+ Smut, Forced/Violent themes involved. WRiTTEN BY: SOLHA@SOLFiCZ I purple you 💜 Thank you all for the support you have give...
560K 21.6K 77
"fuck yourself.....and let me watch" ••• "Lock her up in the torture chamber but do not lay a finger on her, she is my hostage and mine only" Jungkoo...
57K 2.2K 9
Her legs shivered over his shoulder he kept moving "M--mr.jeon t--the time is ahhh ahh o--over i need to leave ahh" she cried as he pulled out and sl...