A SOKEEFE STORY

由 TeamFoster-Keefe

Hi! Sokeefe story here! Smut areas are marked, but most chapters include a make-out session here and there. I... 更多

Before We Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Update (NOT A CHAPTER, SKIP IF YOU WANT)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tagged (You're Welcome to Skip)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
UNLOCKED: KOTLC Book 8.5 (MINOR SPOILERS ABOUT PUT TOGETHER~ALSO NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (20K?)
Chapter 34 (Part 1)
Chapter 35 (Part 2)(Mature)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Mature)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Mature)
Chapter 43 (Trigger Warning)
Chapter 44 (Mature and Trigger Warning)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Mature)
Chapter 47 (Mature)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Mature)
UNLOCKED COVER
Chapter 50 (WOW)
Chapter 51 (Mature)
Chapter 52 (Ending Mature)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (A Bit Mature)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Mature)
Chapter 63 (Ending Mature)
Chapter 64 (Slight Maturity)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Christmas Special)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (MOVIE!)
(I HAVE A QUESTION)
Chapter 69 (Mature but not in the normal way...)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (Kinda Mature)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77 (Slightly Mature)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 (Mature)

Chapter 76 (Slightly Mature)

6.8K 23 98
由 TeamFoster-Keefe

2/4

Keefe's POV

Keefe could tell, when he woke up, that he was dreaming. It had been a while since he had entered the fantasy land, but this place looked very familiar to him. It was his beach side house. He bit his lip, looking out to the waves and found clouds. Quickly, he walked over to the railing of the deck, looking up at the sky and finding waves crashing down in the sky as if they were waves.

"Keefe!" a girl's distressed voice shouted. It echoed down the silent desk, as if walls made up the railings. Keefe whirled around on his heel, looking down the deck and found it looking as if it went on forever, the wood stretching out to the horizon in the distance. "Keefe, help!"

He turned around and felt his stomach drop when he found Sophie standing in the middle of the deck, her eyes wide as she stared at him in horror.

"What is it, Sophie?" he asked, a sinking feeling filling his gut when he realized she wasn't looking at him.

"Keefe, help! He's coming for me again!" she cried, turning around but quickly tripping on a loose board which was usually not there. Keefe rushed for her, but found himself teleported back to the spot he had been standing. He ran for her again, outstretching a hand to try and touch her blank feet, but was shipped right back to his place.

But this time, someone different was standing in front of him, their back turned to him.

Fitz.

"Keefe!" Sophie cried.

"Sophie!" he tried to yell, but his mouth wouldn't move. He couldn't use his vocal cords at all.

His world was silent.

"H-hold, on Sophie, Fitz you stay..." breathing became too hard, "s-stay away from her-"

He collapsed to his knees, but was teleported back to his feet, watching in horror as Fitz grabbed Sophie by the arm and shoved her down on her back.

"Please, Keefe!" she sobbed.

"N-no," he whispered, collapsing back to his knees.

"Keep him away from..." she cried out, "Calla."

"Keefe!" Sophie's voice shouted, but it sounded closer. He sat up, eyes blurry looking up at the sky as both Sophie and Fitz disappeared from his view. "Keefe, wake up, it's okay, it's a dream, wake up, I don't like this," her voice said. "Keefe, wake up, I don't like this."

He snapped his eyes open, sitting up from the cott and taking a deep breath, the health care center's cold water stinging his throat.

"Hey, Keefe," Sophie whispered from behind him. His eyes shot down to his empty arms, rapidly searching for Calla. "Keefe, it's okay, she's right here."

He turned around, his frantic eyes landing on the baby girl in her arms. She stared at him with a sad smile on his lips, Calla happily sucking on one of her breasts. Her skin was already starting to look less pale, her multicolored eyes glittering as she reached up to grab at her source of milk. Keefe looked back up at Sophie and found her staring at him, a worry line forming between her eyebrows.

"Sorry," he whispered, turning back around, his shoulders falling.

"Elwin? Can you take Calla for a little bit?" she called. Keefe was surprised to see the physician walk out of his office, looking much less tired than he had the night before. The sun was shining into the health center, kids walking outside and trying to figure out why the usually empty health care room was locked.

"Of course, Soph, let's see her," he said, reaching his arms out to her. She gently set Calla in his grip, much to the baby's dismay, the child breaking out in a few angry sobs for being ripped away from her source of food. "Oh, don't make a fuss, Calla, I've got plenty of formula back here for you."

He walked back into his office, leaving Sophie and Keefe alone.

"Come here, Keefe," she gestured for him to come closer as she fixed the hospital gown to cover her chest. He felt his face flushed in embarrassment as he turned around and scooted closer to her. She reached for his hands, her blank ones touching his skin.

"What's going on?" she asked him, looking him in the eye. Keefe could feel unwanted tears gathering in his eyes as he turned away from her, remembering how helpless he had felt in his dream.

"I-" he stopped, his bottom lip wobbling. "I keep having nightmares."

"What are they about, Keefe?" she asked. He shrugged, not wanting to talk about it. Sophie frowned, scooting closer to him on the bed and gently leaning forward, running her lips over his. His eyes blinked back over to hers, confusion clouding his mind as she leaned forward and kissed his chin.

"You seem so sad, Keefe, is that my fault?" she asked him. He frowned, leaning forward and trying to capture her lips, hoping he could get her to forget their conversation all together. But she wasn't having it.

"No, of course it's not your fault," he said, leaning back with a pout on his face. "I'm just... feeling a lot."

"Do you want to know what I'm feeling?" she asked. He looked up at her, a small smile coming to his face.

"I don't know, do I?" he asked. "Is it going to hurt my feelings?"

She grinned.

"I'm feeling very generous today," she said. "And even though I'm sore, I wanna be kissed."

Keefe felt a smirk form on his face, tired eyes coming back to life.

"Is that so?"

She grinned, leaning back on the cott. Keefe quickly climbed on top of her, careful to stay off of her still swollen belly and leaned forward, gently kissing her lips. Sophie reached up, threading her fingers through his hair and pressing their faces even closer together, his nose pushing into her cheek.

"Come on, Sencen, you can do better than that," she teased. Her eyes sparkled and he leaned back forward, one of his hands moving down to her face, one of his fingers prying its way between their lips and dipping into her lips. Her eyes widened in surprise as he pulled her lips a bit wider, shoving his tongue inside her mouth. He plunged his finger inside as well, eyes glimmering with mischief.

As he gently thrust his finger in and out of her mouth, he moved his knee to nestle between her thighs. She mewled in pain and pleasure as he pushed against her slit.

"Is it alright?" he asked. She sighed, nodding her head. He gently rocked his knee against her core, watching as her bottom lip trembled in pleasure. He pulled his finger from her mouth as she gently sucked, grinning at his red face. He leaned down to her hospital gown, pulling the neck down to reveal one of her rosey buds.

"They hurt," she mewled. "They hurt."

He leaned down, licking his bottom lip.

"I'll make it feel better, sweetheart, I'll make it better," he whispered, grinding his knee against her core as he took her nipples between his lips. She sighed, grabbing for his hair and pulling hard, raising his face from her breast. He let out an amazed sigh, pulling against her grip to wrap his lips back around her nipple.

"Keefe," she whispered as he sucked. He sucked hard, feeling a new taste touch his tongue. He moaned, hands reaching around to grab her shoulders to keep himself down to earth as he lewered more of the liquid from her breasts.

"That's good," she whispered, "that's so good."

He pulled off of her breast, running his lips into the valley between them and gently kissing each side of the mounds, gently rubbing his knee against her center.

"Keefe," she whispered, pulling his head up from her chest. "Thank you," she whispered. She sat up a bit and Keefe could feel her stomach muscles clench as she planted a kiss on his forehead, still holding his head up by his hair. His eyes fluttered shut as he pulled his leg away from her middle. She let go of his head and he laid it on her stomach, wrapping his arms under her back and holding her tight to him.

"I love you," she whispered to him. "You go ahead and sleep, I'll protect you, I promise."

Keefe looked up into her eyes, feeling his stomach drop at the thought of going back to sleep. She met his gaze, her beautiful brown eyes filled with determination.

"I promise," she said, her voice insistent. He nodded his head, lying his cheek down on her covered stomach and let himself close his eyes, feeling comforted by the faint sounds coming from her body. 

What movie did you go see last father's day weekend? (I saw Top Gun: Maverick, it was really good)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

54.1K 716 19
This story takes place after Sophie has defeated the Neverseen and before the elite levels. They have also never met Lihn and Tam. Sophie has defeat...
178K 1.9K 36
This is a SoKeefe fan fiction but can be read as a normal story without any spoilers from the books. Some characters in here aren't in the books so...
4.8K 68 17
Sophie Foster is in a toxic and abusive relationship with her current boyfriend, Steve. Sophie and her old friend and crush, Fitz Vacker bump into ea...
11.8K 394 74
Sophie knows something is off about her wedding. Could she have chosen the wrong one? What will she do when she realised the truth about who she marr...