In My Blood // Alfie Solomons

By rissarosewrites

Alfie's right hand man, Ollie's adopted little sister, Olivia finds herself falling for a certain camden town... More

Hello Mr. Solomons
Give him peace
Your sister...
Garrision
Ello Kitten
The Chosen
Dont Worry Ollie
Go Raise your chickens
Protect You
Why are you here
Cyril
Holiday
In her blood
Michael and Amelia
Charming
One more day
Hello Mr Shelby
Gorgeous
I am alive
Do not date my sister
We can find your children
Head over heels
Michael
Lovely
Monster
Whole Heartedly
Amelia
Elizabeth Gray
Dreams
Digbeth kid
Telegram
Kick you down watery lane
O
Bread and rum
Definitely or
Where is she?
Olivia and Michael
Sabini
Goat
Truth comes out
Jewish Gypsy
Her name is Olivia
Not happening
She called
Meet the family
Weird right?
Im going home Tommy
Russians
Jewels
They have my boy
Can i have your sisters hand?
I made a mistake
What did he do?
Sister
Too Precious
Not so merry Christmas
Luca Changretta
Dancing with me
Cake
Australia
Tell your mother...
One lie
Goliath
You plan to kill us all
The match
Don't Go
My cousin is dead
I spoke to God about it
Gypsy Tradition

The Hardy

3.3K 93 1
By rissarosewrites

Camden Town

'livy here is going to audition for me club.' alfie told him.

'audition?' ollie questioned.

'he took me dancing last week, I told you.' liv told ollie innocently. 'he heard me sing and wants me to sing at his club.' she said happily.

'livy-' ollie began.

'come on kitten,' Alfie said leading her up but she already had the job. He just couldn't get enough of her. 'you look very pretty today.' Alfie told her once they were along.

'just today?' she teased.

'You do your hair just for me?' he pulled at the rose clip in her hair, letting her hair fall around her face. She grinned biting at her lip as he leaned in closer. He dropped the clip in her seat as he held her face in his hands kissing her. she had to catch her breath when there was a knock at the door, pulling them apart.

'Alfie?' ollie knocked on his door.

'What?' Alfie spat hand still on livys cheek, running a gentle thumb across her lips, big doe eyes staring up at him.

'Thomas Shelby is here.' Ollie told him, through the door.

'I will leave you to it.' Livy said standing up, ollie opened the door when he heard her moving inside the office.

'Well kitten looks like we are going to have to cut this short. But you can start tonight if you like.' Alfie told her.

'Really?' livy asked happily ollie didn't like this, bar maid was one thing but on a stage with men openly ogling his sister...

'I don't know if that's such a –' ollie began.

'Of course. I think you are wonderful, Livy. Let the world see your wonder.' Alfie told her.

'Thank you!' livy said happily.

'ollie, show her out while I deal with mr. Shelby.' Alfie instructed. Ollie lead livy out, she was babbling a million words a minute she didn't even notice tommy at the door, as ollie quickly lead her past. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4K 31
As kids, they'd been convinced they'd hate each other forever. But when Bryce's life began to fall apart at the seams, Tommy was always trying to pie...
77.7K 1.5K 38
In which the daughter of one of the most wealthy families in the country, falls in love with the cousin of the most feared family in Birmingham. !! I...
1.3M 35.5K 117
It's 1921, Tommy is left heartbroken over Grace's betrayal and having decided not to follow her to New York he spends his time growing the businesses...