The Lady In The lake || The W...

由 Yuriko_Shirayuki

[UNEDITED] The tale of an unbearing sinner whose tired of living and achieved her wish by death but suddenly... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1 ⚛️ New Life
Chapter 2 ⚛️ Milady
Chapter 3 ⚛️ Finding About Myself
Chapter 4 ⚛️ Razian Empire
Chapter 5 ☪️ Head Knight
Chapter 6 ☪ My Daughter
Chapter 7 ☪️ I decided
Chapter 8 ☪️ Godforsaken, Stop!
Chapter 9 ☪ Crown Prince
Chapter 10 ☪ His Proposal
Chapter 11 ☪ The Secret Lover
Chapter 12 ☪ The Cat And His Muse
Chapter 13 ☪ The Danger That Awaits
Chapter 14 ☪ Lady Knight
Chapter 15 ☪ Journey To House Cullian
Chapter 16 ☪ Journey To House Cullian [Part 1]
Chapter 17 ☪ Journey To House Cullian (Part 2)
Chapter 18 ☪ Journey To House Cullian (Part 3)
Chapter 19 ☪ Battle Fatigue
Chapter 20 ☪ We Made It!
Chapter 21 ☪ Have A Tea?
Chapter 22 ☪ Mother's Warmth
Chapter 23 ☪ Dinner With The Couples
Chapter 24 ☪ House Krul
Chapter 25 ☪ Change Of Plan
Chapter 26 ☪ Kindhearted
Chapter 27 ☪ Forseen Movement
Chapter 28 ☪ The Alliance Of Scums
Chapter 29 ☪ Lady Lucia
Chapter 30 ☪ Going Back Home
Chapter 31 ☪ Going Back Home (Part 1)
Chapter 32 ☪ Scolded
Chapter 33 ☪ Scolded (Part 1)
Chapter 34 ☪ Nightmares And Oblivious
Chapter 35 ☪ Tea Party With The Future Empress
Chapter 37 ☪ Getting Rid Of Spies
Chapter 38 ☪ Problems
Chapter 39 ☪ Art Of Teaching
Epilogue
Afterwards
The Warrior Series Official Trailer

Chapter 36 ☪ Advancement

20 5 0
由 Yuriko_Shirayuki

   First of all, we have to skip all formalities to proceed with the topic. His highness and I explained to Lady Lucia of the current situation, and I had to make sure she wants this herself. 

    We explain the plans we had so far for the past few days. The plan on making Lucia be recognized as a candidate for the empress throne and I will back off as a person chosen by the emperor. She seemed at first terrified of going against the emperor's will but his highness convinced her throughout the process. 

    We also told her the reason my envoy went to her house and the secretive issues that her parents mustn't know. We dealt with most of her questions about the plan and she agreed to participate. 

    "As you know, milady, I have a bad habit this past year, " I looked at his highness and he nodded. "I was desperate for his highness's affection, but that changed now, " she stiffly looked at me with confusion.

    "Do you have a special feeling? No, why change now? " For a 11 years old, I tried playing out within their age but she is not totally useless nor dumb.  This woman is sharp, and she doesn't seem to appear childish like other children do so I exclaimed in relief.

    "Your ladyship mustn't know this but, I am a bloodline of my father, the remaining Crambell. If the father adopts a boy whose blood was unknown, this might end our bloodline, " I sip the tea cup and shrugged. "The remaining bloodline of the Crambell must remain noble, we have sworn to the Royal Family for many generations, we cannot break that. "

    I heard from my father about the Oath of Blood Loyalty that my ancestors used to swear their eternal loyalty to the Empire of Razian. My father had never seen anyone who would bear a daughter before a son, so I am the first born daughter that has never been recorded in the history books. 

    I am the only first daughter of Marquis Crambell. There are other methods my father can use to preserve our dying blood. If he takes another woman by his side to give birth to a son, our bloodline will be saved but the father seems to have no interest at all! Instead, he will adopt a child born with unknown bloodline to raise the Crambell.

    If I were to marry the crown prince, my blood will not be inherited by a child born in my womb. Instead, Royal Blood will overtake what blood I will share to that child and our bloodline will end with me. 

    However, because Royal Blood and Noble Blood are different. I can preserve our blood even if I marry unto a nobleman, but that would be also useless when it comes to generation.

    Even if I want to become the successor to preserve our bloodline, I cannot succeed as I am a woman and the empire forbids it. I told father my worries since I found the mechanism of our bloodline, but he told me that I shouldn't worry or it will be okay. 

    I will trust his words for now. 

    The Oath of Blood Loyalty. "I see, " Lucia mumbled and she nodded. "You are trying to preserve your family's bloodline? " I nodded and gave a stiff smile. 

    "Can you preserve your bloodline even within the Royal Family? " His highness asked. 

    "That's impossible your highness, we sworn eternal loyalty using our blood. We cannot marry off to a Royal Family if I am the remainder of our bloodline, the emperor knows this but he's still persisting! " I crunched my teeth and breathed in all of my worries before letting out a warmth inside. 

    Lucia nodded and she held my hands. "I understand, and thank you as well, " I gave a confused look before tilting my head against his highness who was smiling. 

    "For what, milady? " I ask. 

    "For giving us this opportunity! Without Lady Seira's help, we cannot be together because of my status, thank you because you're still helping us after all, " I remained silent and patted her head while gritting my teeth. 

    "Don't misunderstand, his highness, milady, I am doing this purely for my own benefits, I am not helping but I am escaping a prison that I do not see fit for myself, " that's right.  I wasn't doing this out of kindness and generosity, I am just doing this for my own benefits. 

    Nothing personal. 

    I lifted my hands down and looked away. "No! " That shocked me, I stared back at Lucia who screamed beside me. "Even if this is just a benefit for you, don't run away from gaining friends! Why are you shoving us off? Why are you running away when you're clearly this happy as if this has never happened in your life! " 

    Be happy? I was so caught up in her tantrum that I almost lost what to say. She then grabbed my hands back and smiled. 

    Running away? Be happy? It's not yet the time.  I'm not allowed to, maybe I did understand but only half of what being a woman is. I'm not sure about running away, or trying to distance myself between people except father. 

    I guess, I really am suffering from Battle Fatigue.

    I suddenly bit my lips and it injured me. A blood flew from my chin that made Lucia and his highness surprised and worried. "Milady!" They both look at my lips and I look down. 

    "I'm sorry, your highness, milady, I've shown you a disgusting sight, " I coldly said and stood up but because I was lost on myself, I ended up hitting the tea pot and it fell on the floor breaking into pieces. 

    "I'm— servants! " I called. 

    "Lady Seira, are you okay? " Lucia asked worriedly and I ended up smiling. 

    "Yes, don't worry, " then a servant entered the room, she bowed and greeted me before looking at me. "Clean this up and send Lady Lucia and Anastasia to the distinguished guest rooms prepared for them beforehand, " I looked at them and bowed. 

    "Please excuse me first, I have— something to do, we'll continue tomorrow, please make yourself at home as well as your highness, stay as long as you like, " they gave me a worried look but I ended up turning back and left the adjoining room.

    What a mess.

--+-•-+--

    The halls of the mansion we're big enough to make people get lost. Each of the rooms are empty and mostly unused, the others were former rooms used by the former marquess and marchioness. The others are pretty much useless at some point, because it is basically a guest room and unused rooms.

    I found myself wondering around the mansion after that failed first meeting. I was overreacting and it was childish of me, but I have pride too as well. My wandering mind led me to a location no one can enter unless you're a knight, it is the knights quarters which often where they practice.

    Should I practice as well? 

    I went inside and surprisingly, there was no one here except weapons and training dolls. Windows wide enough to accept heavy winds, tall ceiling which I cannot reach and extravagant design of a knight training area. 

    There is a small chamber at the left, mostly we're knights changing their clothes. So, I went there and found myself in a huge chamber filled with chests and barrels. I give a sigh and tie my hair, then I remove mostly all of my dress layers ending in a long pants and white blouse. 

    I mostly left even the sandals and walked only with my bare feet. Then I went back to the area which I scanned for weapons I can wield, there are no wooden swords and the only wooden sword here was nearly broken, some blades are probably heavier than me and again I found a light saber sword. 

    Surprisingly it was lighter than a dug weapon. I tried swinging with my one hand and it was good, but if I don't have the Artificial Magic with me, a normal 10 year old will probably cry from the heaviness of the sword. 

    "Good, " I mumbled to myself.

    Quietly within the silent knights quarters. The only sound was the clashing of my blade with the training doll, and my footsteps that makes it more ironic. My hands swang from which direction I calculated, re-evaluating my former sword technique and making new ones. 

    Then I observe the way I move so that I will find a way to improve. Lately as I am in the body of a 10 years old, I have to work harder and more fiercely to survive within Seira's weak body. 

    I had no choice, that's all. 

    I recap all of my training within the Shaman's fortress. "Don't let your enemy think, let them see the difference between your attack and them, " moving down, up to left and right. 

    "Don't be fooled, be the fool, " then I swung back and forth for a few seconds. 

    "Straight back, fix your stance, you're not a man! " Then I clashed with the doll again and retreated.

    "Accept defeat and surprise your enemy with your sword, " just like a wind, I followed what I remember and that made me smile. 

    "Let them think you're weak, and strike them when they are in their vulnerability. "

    I nodded. Thank you teacher, you have taught me so much.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.6K 179 38
Princess Zita has been abducted - stolen in the middle of the night from her palace in the kingdom of Arnoa. However, not everything is as it seems...
68.1K 3.2K 48
~Complete~ Sir Arthur had never thought he'd befriend a small clumsy female who was determined to be a veterinarian, in a society that didn't allow. ...
106K 6.4K 11
Reincarnated from a Common Human from Earth to the child of the Demon King, Zenzur, bear the fate of his brethren in his shoulder the moment of his a...
1K 40 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...