DROWNED (JenLisa/Chaesoo FF)...

Od shemmy14

Try to read this and one thing is for sure. The word D.R.0.W.N.€.D...... is understatement. A: Gracias Kabi... Více

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 15

62 2 0
Od shemmy14

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 15) 

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

Everything's getting better and better these days. Finally! Today is our graduation day! I can't help not to cry because I am missing my parents especially, this most special day of my life! 

Jisoo: Congratulations to our Summa Cum Laude or should I say....... Congratulations Attorney Kim?! And to all of us! 

Rosé: Congrats Wifey! Monkey! And of course my Babe! 

Lisa: To you as well! Congratulations to us! 

Jennie: A celebration is a must! 

Mr. Manoban: Can I talk to my child for a minute? 

Lisa looked at us and we just all nodded. Mr. Manoban left first and before Lisa followed him? She went to my side and hugged me tightly. And she whispered "sorry" I just pinched her cheeks and smiled then told her to go. Of course, he's still her father. We're not yet okay but, yeah it's getting better. Hopefully I will get there soon. 

Jisoo: Things with her Dad still not yet okay? 

Jennie: Ahm I guess yeah? Can't even blame him though. 

Rosé: I swear! I know Uncle is so strict but, soon enough? You'll love him the way you love Lisa today. They're not so look alike, but their brains are so connected. 

Jisoo: So cheer up and let's wait for her in the car. We will go to your Mom and Dad's grave. I know how you are holding yourself right now and yeah you need some scolding from Uncle too. So stubborn! 

Jennie: Yaaah! Kim Jisoo!! Stubborn? Who? Me? 

Jisoo: W-wait!!! K-kim J-jisoo??? (Shocked) B-babe did you hear t-that? (Asked Rosé) 

Rosé: Loud and clear! Kim Jisoo! 

Jisoo: W-what?!! H-how dare you two?! 

Jennie: (cling to Rosé) Love yah K-I-M J-I-S-O-O!!! 

Rosé: and of course..... I Love you my K-I-M J-I-S-O-O!!! (Blow a kiss and left with Jennie while laughing loud) 

Jisoo: YAAAAAAHHH! Come back here! You two! Pali! Pali! I swear I'll choke you both!!! (Shouting) 

Jennie/Rosé: (ignored Jisoo and still laughing) 

Jisoo: Yaaaaah!!! Kim Jennie! Park Chaeyoung! Come back here!!! (Shouts loudly) 

Rosé looked at me and we stopped walking. We turned to Jisoo Unnie with serious face and walking back slowly. Jisoo Unnie seems nervous now. I'm holding my laughter and I saw Lisa behind her recording the scene secretly. She wink at us and we continued walking till we got to Jisoo Unnie's spot. 

Jisoo: Y-yaaaahhh. J-jendeukie, B-babe hehe. 

Rosé: Did you just called me by my name? 

Jisoo: N-no... W-when did I called you that? You just heard it wrong. I-I shouted "I love you babe" actually hehe. 

Rosé: Wifey, did you hear what she've just called me? 

Jennie: I think, Yeah hubby. She called you by your name! If I were you? I will definitely k|ll someone who just called me by my whole name! (Holding her laugh) 

Jisoo: I swear Jendeukie! I will burn you alive! 

Lisa: Say it again Kim Jisoo and I'll kick your as$ now?!! (Said then hold Jisoo's arms) 

Jisoo: What the F?! Are you all gonna kill me right now? Huh? Lalisa Panpriya Manoban! If you won't spare me? Who else gonna pay for your beers later?! (Smirks) 

Jennie: Love!!! Come over here and drive the car and Jisoo Unnie? What are you waiting for? Let's go! I suddenly got thirsty, you know. How about you, Hubby? 

Rosé: Well, I feel like my throat is very dry now. Hurry up, Babe! 

Lisa: (Assist Jisoo) Unnie, careful oh there's a stone! (Kick the stone) There you go. (Open the door for Jisoo) Come on hop in! 

Jisoo: All for the love of beer! My goodness! You poor babies! Be thankful that this is an important celebration! (Rolled her eyes) 

Rosé: Thank you, Babe! You're the best! Please, add some tacos! 

Lisa: I know you want chicks, Unnie. 

Rosé: WHAT?!! 

Jennie: LOVE!! 

Jisoo: Lalisa! 

Lisa: Aishhh! It's chicken! Oh gosh!

Rosé: O-oh haha. Add more of that please hahahaha.

Jisoo: I-i'm gonna be a poor as$ for sure. (Smirk) 

Lisa: That's for sure, Unnie! Hahahaha

We all hopped in the car and Lisa drove the car where my parents were lying forever. I exhaled before going out the car. The three told me to go first so I can talk to them alone. I'll just call them when I'm done. I smiled to them and thank them then went out. 

Jennie: (put the flowers down then lit the candles and sat down) H-hey Mom, Dad..... I'm here. I-i just want to inform you guys that I made it. I know that you're proud of me and I can feel it. I can feel you guys are smiling right now. I-i miss you both..... so much (started to cry) I-if I just did listened before? Maybe you're still here. I'm still sorry for everything. I-i know I can't bring you back to life.....I love you so much Mom, Dad. I'm craving for your hugs. I want to celebrate this special event with you but, I know that's impossible. I promise you guys, I will pay everything soon. I will clean your name just give me some time. (Suddenly Phone rings) 

Jennie: unknown number? Tssss. (Wiped her tears and composed herself then answer the call) 

Unknown: Woah! What took you so long to answer, Miss Kim?! 

Jennie: Huh? W-who are you? I mean How did you know me and where did you get my number? 

Unknown: Shhhh chill kitten! You're too young to forget everything. I need your payment as soon as possible. If not? Then I've no choice but you force you by all means. 

Jennie: M-mr. Kwon? 

Unknown: Ping! Bingo! I hate to admit but, yeah I'm being impatient right now. I need my money. ASAP! 

Jennie: B-but I've just graduated! I still have no permanent job. Please, give me more time. P-please. 

Mr. Kwons: Nah! I already gave you too much time you needed! I want my money.

Jennie: I-i'm sorry but, I can't really give you any money right now. I swear I did my best but I know that's not yet enough. 

Mr. Kwon: Kitten Kitten Kitten. You know what? We need to talk in person so we can talk it out and sort everything. What do you think?

Jennie: I-in person? Then what? You'll force me to pay you by h-harassing me? 

Mr. Kwon: Oh, no no kitten. I know I made you suffer before but, I promise I won't do anything stup|d this time. 

Jennie: Where and when? (Saw friends coming) 

Mr. Kwon: I'll just send you a private message, Kitten. 

Jennie: o-okay. (End the call) 

Lisa: Hey Love. You good? Whom did you talk?

Jennie: Y-yeah, ahmm fine...yeah. It's nothing. Just a mistake. 

Jisoo: Don't lie Jendeukie. 

Jennie: I-i'm not lying, Unnie. It's just a random guy who mistaken me as his friend! Yeah a friend Hehe

Jisoo: Chill Jendeukie. I'm not talking about who called you. I know you're not fine. Look at yourself! You cried a lot. 

Jennie: O-oh hehe. I'm really fine, Unnie. Don't worry. 

Lisa: Okay, let's stay for 10 minutes more then we can go home and rest before the celebration. 

Rosé: I'm so excited haha. 

Lisa: Of course, for the love of food! Oh come on, Chipmunk! 

Jisoo: Yaaah! Lalisa Manoban! Stop teasing my girl! 

They continued teasing each other. I'm just  watching them while smiling. I really love these gays. 

After teasing we ended up calming Jisoo Unnie and Lisa. We're always like that. Jisoo Unnie is really sensitive when it comes to Hubby. She's over protective but, I can't blame her. I can do the same when it comes to Lisa. We arrived at our unit in total silenced. I got shocked when Jisoo Unnie was about to walk inside her room then Lisa run to her and hug her. I guess she apologized? Tssssk! These two dorks! I saw them hugging. I just sighed deeply then Rosé hug me from behind. 

Rosé: I love you, Wifey. 

Jennie: I love you too, Hubby. 

Rosé: I know you're too tired of those two as I am. Don't mind them, Okay? 

Jennie: Sshhh, I'm really fine. I knew those two. They're always like that but I know for sure that they love each other. 

Rosé: Wifey .....  I just want you to know that I'm so proud of you. 

Jennie: T-thank you so much, Hubby. You know that I owe you a lot, all of you. (Teary eyes) 

Rosé: Can I have a kiss? Don't cry okay? 

Jennie: Sure! (Kiss Rosé Cheeks and hug her tightly) 

Lisa/Jisoo: Yaaaaah!!! 

Lisa: What's the meaning of this?! Huh? 

Jisoo: Don't tell me that you're cheating behind our back?!

Rosé: Well.... (look at Jennie) 

Jennie: We're already married! You know that! Right, Hubby? (Wink to Rosé) 

Rosé: (wink back) Yeah and you want us to kiss right in front of you? (Cupped Jennie's cheeks and pout) 

Jennie: (close her eyes and pout too) 

Jisoo/Lisa: (hugged them and steal the two away) 

Jennie/Rosé: ( laughing hard) 

Lisa: Laugh all you want! 

Jisoo: Aissshh! These two! 

Jennie: You guys are so funny! HAHAHAHA

Rosé: Look at your faces! HAHAHAHA

Jisoo: Lisa.....(wink to Lisa) 

Lisa: (confused and then pout to Jisoo while closing her eyes)

Jisoo: (smack's Lisa's head) 

Lisa: ouch!!! Unnie!!!!!! Why did you do that?! 

Jennie/Rosé: (still laughing hard while watching the two)

Jisoo: What do you think of me?!! You're such a disgusting piece of sh|t, Lalisa!!! 

Lisa: You're so mean! I thought you want us to do the same thing?! 

Jisoo: Never gonna happen! I won't ever kiss you! 

Jennie: Okay, that's enough before you kick each other. Let's rest for now, Arasso? 

Rosé: Come here, Babe! I'll kiss you upstairs don't worry. 

Jisoo: Really? (Go to Rosé almost running)

Lisa: How about me, Love? (Winked to Jennie) 

Jennie: I-i'm going to sleep first, bye. (Rolled her eyes and run upstairs) 

Lisa: Yaaaahh!!! Love!!! Give me just one kiss! (Chase Jennie) 

Lisa is still Lisa! She got her kiss in the end! Aishhh! 

.....

A: Thank yousss! x 1.15🥰💓

WATTPAD ACCOUNT: (shemmy14)

.....

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3K 80 52
Each day is a gift and not a given right. I often say that to myself, to be thankful for every day and count my blessings. I never expected to be wh...
109K 7.9K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
38.3K 883 22
- It all begins when you chose to betray me. You chose to hurt me. You chose my bestfriend On the day of our wedding. - And then you'll comeback...
2.5K 79 16
A lot of one shots hope you like it:)