Gun in COTE

بواسطة Goosolos

Gun from Lookism in Classroom of The Elite المزيد

MC and prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

2.4K 85 46
بواسطة Goosolos

After a discussion he had with Manabu, Gun realized that there are a lot of more problems in this school that are being hidden from the first years.

And Gun has no intention of revealing these problems to the other students. But one thing is clear, his points problem was solved due to Manabu's abundance of points, but he won't spend them recklessly. He has to hold on to these points if he wants to have an advantage in the future.

He was outside sitting on a bench with his shades on looking for anything that looks interesting.

He was dressed in a tracksuit an his hair was slicked to the side. He was sleepy because today was a boring day so he went to sleep mode.

>>>>

As Gun was 'asleep' someone approached him. She was a beautiful girl with platinum blond hair and crimson eyes.

She sat on the same bench as him and looked forward, after a while she tried to touch him but ass soon as she touched him Gun was already looking at her.

This surprised the girl but she still didn't take her hand off of his cheek.

"How did you wake up so fast ? I heard your breathing, it was totally regulated. You were really asleep."

Gun didn't respond but he slapped the hand away, took off his glasses and said. "Who are you."

"How rude, to not respond to my question and ask one of your own. If you respond to my question I will tell you who I am."

She didn't seem that surprised by the strange color of his eyes nor his scar.

"I was not unconscious, I was just resting."

She looked confused by that. "What do you mean? Your body was behaving as if it was sleeping."

"Look, right now I am not even fully conscious nor unconscious. I am in between."

"So that's why your eyes are weird."

"Yeah, now answer my question."

"My name is Fuka Kiryuin, and I know about you kouhai-kun, there are rumors going around of a first year hanging around with the student council president so I decided to check it out. Turns out it was worth it."

'Was it that obvious? But it looks like this rumor is only spread among upperclassmen.

No matter, I don't really care anyway, but curious people like her can bring trouble.'

Gun put his sunglasses back on and said. "I don't know what you're talking about, beat it."

"No thank you, I finally found someone interesting after Nagumo disappointed my expectations. And there is no need to play dumb, I saw you talk with Manabu yesterday. No first year would actually interact with him that easily."

Gun looked at her from the corner of his eye and thought. 'Looking at how she refers to the president and VP of the Student Council she thinks of herself highly, reminds me of a certain blondie from my class.'

"Ok, I admit that I hang out with Manabu, what else do you want?"

She smiled audaciously and said. "Another thing that I wanted to make sure of, are you somehow related to the Yakuza?"

!!!

*WHOOSH* *BAM*

Gun sent a punch towards her gut.

She was sent flying in the air but she managed to land on her feet surprisingly but she was coughing a lot, almost to the point of coughing blood out.

The reason the punch was so strong this time was because he didn't hold back on it like he usually does.

Gun arrived in front of her and looked down at her. "What do you know about me? I get it that Manabu and the chairman know about me since they received my profile from the government, but you? You are someone random girl."

She had the same audacious smile she had  since she started talking with him and she said. "I heard of you before coming to this school, but it was hard to believe that someone of your status would come to this school."

"....."

As Gun was thinking about something he felt a kick come towards his stomach so he chose to take it.

*BAM*

Gun was sent flying a little but he landed on his feet gracefully 'Impressive, despite being a girl her strength is only under Manabu, maybe faster but still weaker.'

"As expected, the rumors of you wiping out Yakuza families by yourself weren't exaggerated, taking a kick with my full power like it was nothing, truly monstrous strength."

Gun smirked and said. "You are speaking like you fought gangsters in the past."

"Maybe I did."

"I see, let's stop this fight. I have to watch my behavior since we are in a public space."

"I agree, we can always fight some other time."

'She knows when to let things go despite her ego, smart woman.'

Gun turned around and said. "You are a smart woman, but there are things you shouldn't dig too deep into."

 As he was walking he noticed that someone was following him, he looked back and saw the girl from earlier nonchalantly follow him.

"Why are you following me?"

"What do you mean? You are the first person to beat me so easily, even if it was an unexpected attack. You must take responsibility."

He looked at her with a confused expression and said. "What do you mean by that?"

"You have to go on a date with me."

Gun looked down at her with a serious face and thought. 'She has intelligence and strength, in terms of beauty she is top too. I could give her a chance and see if she has other redeeming qualities.'

Gun took the phone out of his pocket and gave said. "I will give you a chance just because you meet the qualifications, give me your contact information."

Fuka gave him her phone and said with her usual smile. "Your standards must be pretty high."

Gun didn't comment but he said in his mind. 'If you were looking for a fun night it wouldn't have mattered if you were strong or not, your looks alone would do. But if you want to date me it's a whole other story.'

After they exchanged contacts they parted ways, Gun decided to go to his dorm since it was starting to get late.

As he was walking to his dorm he saw a group of three people in an alley discussing something.

He realized that they were the idiot trio from his class, with how busy he was these past days he totally forgot that he has to expel them.

He looked around for cameras and saw that there were none in that alleyway.

He started walking towards them thinking about his next move. 'I can't really turn them into vegetables since the police will get involved, the only thing I could do is intimidate them into dropping out themselves.'

After he decided his next course of actions he took his glasses off and came behind them.

*BAM*

He kicked the guy with red hair in the back and he was sent flying, he was sent into a concrete wall and it cracked a little.

"AGGGH!"

*BAM*

Next he punched the shortest guy out of all of them in the chin and it dislocated. He fell to the ground trying to scream but he couldn't since his jaw was hanging.

*BOOM*

He took the ugly guy by the throat, lifted him up in the air and smashed hit into the ground.

He saw that the ugly and short guy were barely moving so he went to the guy with red hair because he was trying to get up.

*PAW*

He stomped him on the head to the ground and said. "You three will drop out of school. I have a high position in the Yakuza so if you care for your families and lives you won't tell the police or anyone anything about what happened here, if they ask you say you fell on the stairs."

He heard no response so he stomped harder on his head.

"U-UNDERSTOOD!"

Gun stopped applying force on his leg and pulled it back, he started walking away but as he was about to get out of the alley he looked back at them with no expression and said.

"Remember what I said or you and your families will die."

The ominous words, combined with the shadows covering his face leaving only his creepy eyes visible scared them to the point of pissing themselves. 

Gun after seeing that they started leaking themselves turned around and left for good this time.

>>>>

It was the day before the exams and three people were absent in today's class.

The homeroom teacher entered the classroom and said. "Take your seats and listen, today I have an important announcement to make."

All students did as told and listened to what she had to say.

"Three students from our class filed their drop out papers today. Ken Sudo, Kanji Ike and Haruki Yamauchi. These three dropped out due to not being able to handle the pressure."

!!!

This heavily surprised the class, they didn't expect that someone would actually drop out. While they were flabbergasted with the news, Gun asked with a smirk. "Do we receive any punishment as a class if they dropped out."

The teacher smiled and said. "No, you lose class points if they get expelled, willingly dropping out won't penalize the class."

Suzune was looking at Gun with wide eyes, she knew exactly who was responsible for this but she chose to not comment on this.

Ayanokoji looked at Gun once and then looked back at the teacher. Only he knows what he's thinking, literally no one whom he has ever interacted in this school have any idea what's going on in his head.

Hirata was the one that looked the gloomiest out of all of them and Gun noticed that.

'Why does he look like the world's about to end? Isn't it a good thing that our class is rid of the trash?' 

After some time break came and all of the students, mostly girls started chatting. They were talking about how nice it is to have the idiot trio drop out.

As the class was agreeing on this Hirata finally snapped.

"How can you say that about your classmates! Something could have happened to them and we know nothing about it!!"

His fangirls were surprised by his sudden outburst.

"Calm down Hirata-kun! They were the ones that wanted to drop out"

"Yeah! Personally I feel better without them around."

More and more girls started agreeing with this and Hirata exited the classroom after throwing a mini tantrum, naturally his fangirls went out after him.

Suzune and Ayanokoji came to Gun's table and asked him to come to the canteen with them.

As soon as Gun sat down Suzune asked. "How did you do it?"

Gun smirked and said. "It's a secret, not anyone besides me and some people know about this matter."

"Other people know about this and I don't ?"

"Yes, you would be surprised to hear one's name and how close the other is."

{Flashback}

As Gun left the scene after beating up the idiot trio, he saw Ayanokoji looking at him with his usual apathetic face from the distance.

Gun pointed with his thumb over his shoulder towards the direction of the beat up people and Ayanokoji started walking there.

It was purely coincidental that they met and Gun didn't fear expulsion, so he let Kiyotaka do whatever he wanted with the knocked out guys.

He felt that this was a fair price for not snitching.

{Flashback end}

Suzune furrowed her brows and looked at Ayanokoji who was just eating soup.

He stopped eating soup and said. "Why are you looking at me, I have no idea why they dropped out."

She looked back at Gun and said. "Are you sure our class won't get in trouble for this?"

"100% sure, no need to worry about it. By the way, are you confident about tomorrow's test?"

"Yes."

Ayanokoji didn't answer but he took that as a yes.

>>>>

It was the last class and as the teacher left Kushida got out of her chair and went in front of the class.

"Hang on, everyone. There's something I want to give you before you go."

She started spreading papers on everyone's desks and Kei said. "Test questions? Did you make these?"

"Actually, they're questions from an earlier test. A third-year student gave them to me last night.

He said pretty much the same questions have appeared on the test the last two years. So I bet they'll be useful on tomorrow's test, too!"

Gun looked at the papers in front of him and thought. 'There's no way a third-year would give something so important away for free, something definitely happened.

How she got her hands on these papers is the problem, I will look into it later.'

After that Gun left the classroom because he had a date.

He went to the place designated for the date, it was a more expensive place  then he usually eats at but there's nothing he can do about it. He had on normal glasses because night was approaching.

He was dressed in a black shirt, white pants with a white belt. His tattoos were visible but he didn't care.

He looked for the table he was supposed to sit at and saw that his date was already there.

He sat down at the table and said. "I didn't think you would show up earlier than me."

"What can I say? You were the one who showed up at the exact time. I just came here 1 minute ago."

"I see."

"What do you think about this school?"

"I think it's pretty interesting, at first I was against the idea of going to this school."

Kiryuin looked pretty interested so she said. "What do you mean you were against it? Didn't you have to sign up to come here?"

"I think you get the gist of what happened, my father was the one who enrolled me here."

"Then I guess we have more in common than I expected."

"What do you mean?"

"For me it was the same, they enrolled me here because they liked the part where I can't leave campus."

"So they wanted to discard you?"

"Not really, they said that I had to evolve as a human being or something along the lines."

"And you just obeyed them?"

"My father is a very powerful man, I couldn't do anything about it. What about you? Aren't you here too?"

As he was about to respond he saw the waiter approach his table.

"What would you like to order?"

Gun responded first. "The best sushi you have."

The waiter looked at Fuka and she said. "The same as him."

"Any drink?"

"Do you serve alcohol?" asked Gun.

"We don't serve minors alcohol."

"Then sparkling water."

After the waiter left Fuka looked at Gun with her usual smile and asked. "You really tried to buy alcohol in this school?"

Gun smirked and took out a cigarette, he put it in his mouth without lighting it on fire. "I buy cigarettes every week and no one says anything about it, it was worth the try."

He took out another cigarette and said. "Do you smoke ?"

"No, but I am pretty surprised by the fact that they are selling minors cigarettes."

He put it back and light the cigarette in his mouth by putting his face close to the candle on the table.

He took a puff and said. "Do I look like a minor to you? They probably don't even think of the possibility of me being underage."

"Aren't you afraid of being caught?"

"No."

After a few seconds of silence Gun took the cigarette out of his mouth and said. "Why did you invite me on a date? We barely know each other."

"You are the most interesting person I have ever interacted with, almost everything about you is unique."

"I see, so what does going on a date have to do with me being interesting? Do you want to get to know me better?

"That is one of the reasons, but I actually want to find love, and you are the first one to make my heart race."

"Are you sure your heart was racing out of love and not adrenaline? I was this close to beating you to near death."

"That's harsh Kouhai-kun, you were actually thinking about doing that to a beautiful lady like me?"

"Of course, when it comes to violence I am genderblind, but that doesn't mean I hit women for no reason. Back then I had a good reason to hit you."

"I see, by the way, did you think I would not see that you tried to change the subject when the waiter came here?"

Gun smirked and said. "You really are observant, do you really want to know how I came to this school?"

"Of course, the more I get to know about you the better."

"Then, you have to first tell me about your family."

"Alright, my family, especially my father is a very rich man, he owns the Kiryuin Conglomerate and he has some ties with the underworld, this is the reason I have heard rumors about you. You are kind of a celebrity in the underworld, despite the fact that no one really knows how you look."

Gun took a puff and thought. 'No wonder her name sounded familiar, she really is part of that massive group.'

"My father announced me just before the exam that I was enrolled in this school, of course I wasn't satisfied so I duked it out with him."

He paused and touched the scar between his eyes. "It was a stalemate, he gave me unforgettable scars but he didn't come out unscathed either, I broke multiple of his bones and he probably won't fully heal for some months."

"Your relationship with your father is weirder than mine. You spoke like you actually tried to kill him."

Gun smiled and said. "Even if he is my father he was one of my teachers, it is only right for one of his students to kill him."

After they talked for hours it got late so they had to part ways because the restaurant was closing.

As they got outside the restaurant Gun said. "Well, I have other things to do tomorrow so I think this was enough for today."

Fuka came close to gun and kissed him on the cheek. "I didn't expect to actually have so much fun today, I think we should meet more often." she finished with her trademark smirk.

Gun looked at her with a serious face and said. "It was pretty fun, but you will have to call me since I have stuff to do."

"Alright, see you soon."

After that they parted ways and Gun started walking towards his dorm.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

150K 4.4K 30
An unknown guest invites the ANHS students to react to different universes that will mainly focus on our protagonist Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Will they l...
28.9K 638 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
768 24 12
Anime: Classroom of the Elite Original Character: Rin Okami, Kira Ayanokoji, Takashi Okami Warnings: Mind Games, Mental Health, Abuse
14.3K 438 35
Lookism × fem reader - by a very cool person :>