No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Silence
Roll some more
N.A.M.E
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Armed And Dangerous
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules
Broken Rules Pt2
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
Unknown Lover
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Floods
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Regrets

Karma

338 22 28
By MrsDiorr

"Nice To Meet You. I'm Sorry I'm Just Here To Do My Job. Nice To Meet You. No Running Please Don't Fear Me I'm Just Karma"

-Karma
Summer Walker

A few days had passed since everything went down. Sekani and Dior were back to how they were before and so was Isaiah and Dior. Except Isaiah noticed a change in Dior. It wasn't bad but it was definitely out of character for him to be behaving the way he was.

"How about this?" Asia shoved her phone in Isaiah's face showing her a design she could do on her nails.

"Girl back the fuck up" she chuckled at her friends excitement. "And that's cute I might just go with that" she nodded. "Send that to me"

Asia did so immediately. They were out preparing Isaiah for her date turned weekend getaway with Dior. Asia was particularly excited because she helped plan most of the the weekend. Dior trusted her since she knew Isaiah the best.

"Let me send these to Dior to see if he likes them" Isaiah mumbled to herself as she did just that.

"Girl let me send what I wanna get to Tari'q before he chews my head off" June rolled her eyes.

"Are you two together?" Isaiah gasped dramatically.

"Nope. But he blocked me for two days after I got my hair done without showing him first" June lightly chuckled to herself. Tari'q could really be petty sometimes.

"You talk to Tari'q?" Brooklyn asked with a tight frown on her face.

"Yes" June replied with pride. "Problem?"

"He's just annoying that's all" Brook shrugged.

"Well good thing I'm talking to him and not you" June gave her a fake tight lipped smile.

"Come on y'all. Let's be cool" Isaiah diffused the situation as they walked out of Sephora.

Asia was enjoying the little altercation between the two. It was clear that they didn't like each other for whatever reason. Although June didn't make it obvious initially she quickly got tired of Brooks constant side comments.

Brook didn't like June simply because she thought it was fake of her to constantly be in Isaiah's face knowing that she's friends with Sage. She couldn't hide her dislike and she didn't trust her at all.

June didn't like Brook mostly because she kept trying her but also because she felt she was low key weird and a bully but liked to play the victim role. It really took everything in her not to air out her dirty laundry.

Asia honestly didn't mind either of the women. At first it was a little weird to be around Brook because of the short lived affair she had with Josaiah years back. She didn't know he had a girlfriend at first but when she found out she immediately cut him off.

She didn't really feel any way about about June. She obviously knew about the Sage situation but knowing that Isaiah can handle her own shit put her mind at ease.

"I need some advice on something" Isaiah spoke. She felt a little nervous bringing this up. She knew they wouldn't judge her or make her feel bad but she it still made her cringe.

"What's up" June replied as she and the others gave Isaiah their attention.

"Since Dior and I are going on this getaway and it's our six month anniversary I wanted to try something out" she looked at the women seeing that she had their full attention. "I wanna give him head" she spoke fast.

"You haven't given him head before?" June asked in shock. A few people around them heard.

"How bout you say that louder June I don't think the rest of the mall heard you" Isaiah whisper-yelled. June mouthed a 'sorry'.

"I wanted to the other night but I got scared when I was face to face with it" she shrugged. The last time they had sex she offered to put the condom on as an excuse to give him head but she chickened out.

"Look at my baby growing. First you lose your virginity now you wanna put some dick in your mouth" Asia wiped a fake tear. "I feel like a proud mama.

"Y'all gon help me or what?" She slightly pushed her best friend.

"We got you. Personally I'm a throat goat" Brook flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I be having Josiah running"

"Thank you so much Brook for that wonderful information about my brothers penis being in your mouth"

"What your brother eat my shit good I have no choice but to match his energy" Brook shrugged cluelessly.

"I'd choke you out if we weren't in public" Isaiah frowned.

"Not as hard as your brother chokes me" Brook said. She laughed seeing Isaiah's reaction.

Asia broke out in laughter as well while June rolled her eyes even though she wanted to laugh as well.

"I hate you so much" Isaiah shook her head. "Can y'all give me some tips"

"Rule number one: don't use your teeth" June stressed causing Asia to agree. "First time I gave a nigga head I accidentally grazed him with my two front teeth and he punched me so damn quick out of reflex. I had a big ass black eye for weeks"

"Damn. I woulda hit his ass right back" Asia chimed.

"I did just that. I get that it was out of reflex but if it's one thing imma do it's get my lick back"

"Period" Isaiah agreed.

"You're not gonna be a pro on your first try so let him guide you. He'll let you know when you're doing it right" June continued.

"Speak for yourself. I knew exactly what I was doing the first time" Brook spoke causing a groan to leave Isaiah's body.

Brook loved starting problems with people then expecting Isaiah to fight them for her since she couldn't fight to save her own life.

"Well my bad then miss thang not all of us gargle dick like you" June retaliated. She couldn't stand Brook tryna one up her. "You really tryna argue about who suck dick better. Grow up that's embarrassing"

"This girl said gargle" Asia broke out in a fit of laughter.

"Nobody's tryna argue with you" Brook snaked her neck.

"Okay. Shut the fuck up before I say some shit you don't want nobody to know" June waved her off.

"Please you don't know me" Brook waved her off as well.

"So you not fucking Dae knowing damn well he don't fuck with your man and his friends" June tilted her head.

Isaiah stood there shook while Asia wished she had a snack she could much on while this drama unfolded.

"Brook would never do anything like that. She loves my brother" Isaiah defended Brook.

"I seen her come in and out of Dae's house for the past year or so and Dae don't got female relatives who live with him that she could be friends with"

"Is this true?" Isaiah directed her question to Brook who looked lost.

"Ask your brother if she came home the night Dior's car was wrecked. I seen her leave early the next morning"

Isaiah thought back to that day. She woke up in the middle of her sleep to calls from Josiah asking her if she knew where Brook was.

"You sleeping around on my brother while you pregnant with his baby?" Isaiah frowned her face in disgust.

"Girl Dar is fertile as fuck. He got six kids by five different woman. That's one hundred percent his child" June spoke again adding fuel to the fire.

"Is this true Brook?" Isaiah questioned.

Brook was at a loss for words. She couldn't deny now cause once news reaches Josiah all hell would break loose.

"Your brother has been cheating on me for as long as we've been together Isaiah you know this" She spoke up finally.

"Fuck all that" Isaiah brushed her sob story off. "Is that my brothers baby you pregnant with?"

"Yes it is" Brook replied instantly. "I wouldn't pin a baby on him"

June rolled her eyes at Brook. She didn't believe the woman one bit. Like she said before Dare had a football team of children that he claimed and many more he wanted nothing to do with.

"Aight Brook" Isaiah spoke as she stood up. Asia and June got up as well and they left out together leaving Brook with tears threatening to spill. Once again her big mouth messed things up for her.

~~~

"Yo open the door" Tari'q pounded his fist against the door of Tyrone's home. "It's cold as fuck out here" he complained.

"Fuck is you here for?" Ty called out from the other side of the door.

"I'm here for Asia not your strong neck ass" Tari'q replied with an attitude. "Now open up its cold as fuck and you know I got low iron"

"You and that tired ass lie. You know yo ass ain't anaemic" Ty smacked his teeth in annoyance but opened the door anyway. "Fuck you want from Asia?"

"Nigga this ain't twenty one questions"  Tari'q said as he made his way in the house and was met by Asia cuddled up on a couch in the living room.

"Hello Queen" Tari'q smiled cheerfully. Asia couldn't help but smile back at him. Tari'q had to be one her most favourite people on earth. His energy was electric and contagious. She didn't understand how anyone could dislike him.

"Hey King" she replied back.

"Don't call that nigga a king in my house" Ty scrunched up his nose at the two.

"What can I do for you?" Asia spoke to Tari'q before he could say something smart to Ty. She knew how the two loved to go back and forth.

"Okay so I booked them a session at a gun range about thirty minutes from the hotel you got, so you gotta call and move up the brunch reservations"

"A gun range? The last place my girl wants to be during her weekend getaway with her man is at a dusty gun range" Asia spoke. Planning this trip on behalf of Dior for him and Isaiah had been smooth sailing for the most part but Tari'q occasionally had a weird suggestion that would throw her off.

"Trust me a gun range is the move. I mean we already got all this lame lovey dovey sappy shit planned for Isaiah let my boy have something he can enjoy too"Tari'q countered.

"I'll see what I can do" Asia agreed reluctantly.

"Yeah text her the details" Ty interrupted the conversation.  He was trying to get Tari'q out.

"Why would I text them to her when I could just tell her right now. Be for real"

"Baby I just got called in for the night so I gotta go" Chyna's voice could be heard coming closer to the living room.

Tari'qs head instantly snapped in direction just when she appeared. His eyes grew as big as golf balls at the sight.

"Fuck" Tyrone whispered to himself. "Out of all the people to catch us it had to be this nigga" he thought to himself.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up. Am I tweaking?" He spoke up loud. "Fuck is you talking about "baby"? Last time I checked you ain't want nothing to do with nigga" He pointed at Ty and his finger moved in Asia's direction. "And ain't this nigga with As-" he cut himself off when he connected the dots.

"What in the Sean, Shanice and Olivia is going on here? He stood up slowly. "Is this a throuple?" He gasped.

"Tari'q you can't tell anyone" Chyna spoke.

"I can't tell anyone that this Bob the builder looking ass nigga bagged two baddies at the same time?" Tari'q exclaimed. "This shit is breaking news"

"No Tari'q you can't tell anyone" Chyna spoke sternly. Asia and Ty knew to let her handle this situation.

"Mann" he smacked his lips and whined. "Alright but damn how? I'm not surprised Asia sexually confused ass is into this typa shit and Ty a nigga he for sure with it but Chyyyyyy?" he dragged her name out. "What drugs theses heathens got you on sissy?" He whispered suspiciously to her as if Asia and Ty couldn't hear.

"Mind your business boy" Ty spoke. "And don't tell nobody for real"

"I got y'all" Tari'q assured them. "And before I leave can I just say. You have made me so proud Ty Ty" he wiped a fake tear.

"This nigga so dramatic" Asia chuckled.

"Aight. Let me leave and go home where I definitely will not be telling anyone about what I just witnessed" Tari'q spoke as he moved towards the door.

"Don't say shit for real Tari'q" Ty warned.

"I won't. Damn" Tari'q complained. "Y'all need to have a little hope in me"

When Tari'q left the three looked at each other. Ty and Chyna seemed worried while Asia wasn't phased. She knew they weren't going to be able to keep it a secret forever.

~~~~

"Nigga open the door" Tari'q banged on Dior's front door this time.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing a highly irritated Dior. "Fuck is you doing all that banging for?" Dior mugged him.

"I got some real juicy to tell you" Tari'q started as he walked through the door ignoring his friend's irritation. "Aight so boom. I'm at Ty's place right" he looks over at Dior for confirmation that he has his attention.

"Yeah and" Dior mumbles

"So obviously Asia there cause that's his girl right" he continues.

"Ri'q just say what you gotta say"

Tari'q smacked his lips. "Yo ass always in a bad mood" he waved Dior off. "Know what. Ion even feel like telling you no more"

"Aight then close the door on your way out" Dior began making his way to his bedroom.

"Ty, Asia and Chy are in a poly relationship" Tari'q blurted out causing Dior to stop dead in his tracks.

"How you know?" Dior questioned.

"I saw them" Tari'q spoke causing Dior to scrunch up his face in disgust. "Nah not like that. I mean I caught being a happy little nasty family"

Dior only nodded his head.

"You can't tell anyone though. It's supposed to be a secret"

"How is it a secret but yo ass told me and you're probably bout to tell June" Dior looked at his friend.

"Shit" Tari'q dragged. "I told June on the way here" he admitted. "But that's it. I'm not telling nobody else. Scouts honour" he put his hand over his heart 

"You wasn't no damn scout. And I know you finna let Ma know"

"I gotta keep my momma in the loop you know that. But then that's it for sure"  he promised. "You can't tell Isaiah though cause Asia her friend"

"I know how to keep shit to myself" Dior defended himself even though he knew for sure he was gonna let Isaiah know.

Suddenly his phone began to vibrate in the pocket of his sweatpants. Swiftly, he slid the flashing device out. He wasn't at all shocked to see Isaiah's name on the screen indicating that the call was coming from her, she calls him regularly during the day. He was used to it now and honestly he enjoyed it. She always managed to keep him entertained and cheer him anytime he wasn't feeling okay.

"Yo" he spoke into the phone after placing it against his ear. Isaiah could be heard smacking her lips on the other end of the call. Dior chuckled lightly. He knew why she was annoyed. "My bad. What's up mamas?" He corrected himself. He looked to his friend who's face held a deep scrunch. He still couldn't believe his best friend was in a full blown relationship.

Dior simply raised up his middle finger at Tari'q. He was hoping Isaiah wanted to be picked up was about to announce her arrival that way Tari'q could be gone.

"Can you pick me up before I beat the fuck out this pregnant bitch" Isaiah requested in a calm manner.

Dior was taken aback by her statement. "Where you at?" He questioned hastily. He'd never heard her speak in such a way. He wanted to get to her as quickly as possible to make sure she was good.

"Home" she replied dryly. Dior knew she meant Josiah's house.

"I'm on my way" he assured her. She hung up the phone without a response which was out of her character.

Without wasting anymore time he slid his sock covered feet in a pair of black Crocs along with the black sweat pants and grey Essentials hoodie he already had on.

"Come with me" he motioned to Tari'q who was currently getting reacquainted with Dior's pantry. Tari'q grabbed the closest bag of Taki's and followed Dior out the house.

It didn't take the two long to reach the upscale neighbourhood the home was located in. From the outside everything seemed normal but the closer they got to the door they could hear an array of commotion. The pair already knew most of the commotion was from Brooklyn the "pregnant bitch" in question.

~Earlier~

After getting ahold of news that Brook may be trying to pin a baby on her brother she made sure to go straight home where she knew he would be.

That's where Josiah spent most of his time these days. He wanted to make up for the time he missed with his son as much as he could.

She made sure to drop off her friends before heading home. In all honesty she felt a little weird about June keeping this type of information from her. To an extent she could understand that the woman just wanted to stay out of other people's drama but at the same time a baby is a big deal. She couldn't imagine if the baby was indeed not her brothers, he would be devastated. 

Josiah was over the moon about welcoming a new addition to his family. He would get to witness all the things he missed with Micah with the new baby.

Soon enough she arrived at her brothers cozy double story home. She felt a little queasy as she stuck her key in the keyhole. She felt bad that she had to be the one to deliver this news.

Upon entering the home, the smell of roasted chicken filled her nostrils. Adore had to be cooking today. Isaiah loved Adore's cooking but she still felt she could do better.

Micah's squeaky giggles could be heard echoing throughout the house. She lightly shut the door and followed the sound of the toddler's joy. The sound seemed to be coming from the guest room that Adore and Micah shared. She found Josiah, Micah and Adore all seated on the carpeted floor with toys and books sprawled around them. They all had wide smiles plastered on their faces. They looked like a little family, the sight warmed Isaiah's heart.

Before she could properly make her presence known Micah had already sprung out of his fathers hold to embrace his auntie.

"Teetee!" The little boy exclaimed excitedly as he wrapped his little arms around her legs.

Isaiah decided to kneel down and give him a tight hug since he was too heavy for her to pick him up. "Hey baby" she said before peppering his face with kisses. This caused the little boy to giggle uncontrollably.

When he came down from his laughter he looked behind Isaiah then back at her with a confused expression. "Where DeeDee?" He questioned.

"Micah I don't have that man attached to my arm" she responded. She said understood why he assumed Dior would be with her, they were always together and Micah loved him some Dior.

"He come?" The little boy questioned.

"Boy" Isaiah smacked her teeth before diverting her attention to Josiah and Adore. "Hey y'all" she greeted them.

"What's up sis" Josiah nodded his head at her.

"Hey Isaiah" Adore replied in her naturally soft voice. She could still be a little shy at times but she managed to get out of her shell a little more.

"Joey, we need to talk" Isaiah said in a serious manner. "Like right now" she insisted further as she knew her brother wouldn't take her seriously if she didn't stress the situation.

"Aight" Josiah agreed. He was a little suspicious of his sisters request. He got up and followed her out the room into the spacious living room.

"I think you should take a seat" she urged him. Her brother wasn't much of a hothead but she knew this information would have him fuming.

"Nah I'm good" he eyed her. Now he was worried. His mind started forming scenarios in his head and for some reason one of them was Dior breaking his sister's heart. He hoped that wasn't the case, he wouldn't let that slide.

"Okay. What I'm about to tell you may be really hard to believe but just know that I'd never make something like this up. You're my brother and I felt like you should know this before the situation escalates more than it already has"

"Isaiah what are you talking about" Joey spoke as his frustration grew. His mind was doing all types of gymnastics. Now he really needed to take a seat.

"It's about Brook-" Isaiah started but was cut off by her brother suddenly speaking over her.

"What about Brook? Is she okay? Did someone hurt her?" He bombarded her with questions one right after the other.

"She's okay Joey" the woman confirmed, slightly easing his nerves only a little. He still wanted to know what the dramatics were for. "It's a big possibility... the she may be pregnant-" she got cut off once again.

"I already knew that Isaiah" he huffed.

"...by another man" she completed her sentence. Immediately she could see the confusion painted on his face. He cocked his head back as he let the information soak in his mind.

"Yo the fuck is you talking bout Isaiah?" Her words weren't registering in his mind. He refused to let it.

"She basically confessed to it like two hours ago. She's been cheating on you for a while now actually"

"Nah nah nah" the man repeatedly said. He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to. "Is she here? Y'all pranking me or something?"

"It's not a prank" she confirmed then went on to explain how she found out and how Brook didn't even bother to deny the allegations.

After hearing what his sister had to say a memory of something weird came to his mind. The day him and Brook went to go see her obgyn for the first time together. Usually she didn't want him to go but he finally managed to put his foot down. He didn't want to miss any moments with his unborn child.

~~~

Brook and Josiah sat in the waiting room of the doctors office. He was feeling a little uncomfortable because a few of the people who worked there kept eyeing him and Brook. Naturally because of his criminal past he clutched on to his concealed weapon. He knew they wouldn't do anything to him or Brook, it just helped him stay calm.( DIOR DUPPE💀)

"Hey girl" a lady that sat e few seats from them greeted Brook who smiled and waved nervously. "Nice to see you again. I see you brought a friend this time" the lady spoke. The lady sat with a man who carried a mug on his face as he attentively read a mommy magazine on his right hand while his left hand caressed his wife's bulging belly.

Brook stayed silent. Internally she was shitting bricks. Josiah gave her a look. Usually Brook would be super friendly with strangers.

"You don't hear her talking to you" Josiah nudged her. He could tell the lady loved to talk and would not shut up unless responded to. He wanted Brook to shut her up.

"I think you have me mistaken with someone else" Brook spoke finally. Her words cussed the husband to look up and analyse her. His wife wasn't at all mistaken. This is the lady his wife had a long conversation with the last time they were here.

"Girl. It's me Zara" the lady waved her hand dismissively. "You were here and you had your fiancé with you . Real real tall guy with tattoos all over" Zara described. The description did not fit Josiah. He was tall but wouldn't be considered 'real real tall' at 6'0 and he only had one visible tattoo.

"You definitely have me mistaken" Brook laughed awkwardly. This is my boyfriend and the father of my child" she placed her hand on her small pudge.

"Oh" the lady spoke flatly. She knew exactly what was going on now and so did her husband. They decided to just go on about their business.

Brook looked over at Josiah who looked annoyed with the lady. He didn't at all believe anything she said.

~~~

"Damn that bitch really played me" he spoke to himself when he connected the dots. The reason why she didn't want him at her doctors visits is because she was bringing another man.

"Let's calm down with the name calling. You'll only upset yourself even more" Isaiah suggested. In all honesty she felt like her brother was the last person to be calling anyone a hoe with his track record. He's cheated on Brook more times than anyone can count. This was his karma.

Just then the d looks on the door could be heart turning. They both assumed it was Brook and when she stepped in through the door, their assumption was confirmed.

"You carrying another nigga baby?" Josiah didn't even allow her to fully enter the home.

Brook gave Isaiah a menacing look. She was beyond angry. She approached her boyfriend and grabbed him by his hands when she reached him in an effort to calm him down.  

"Baby. I think we should talk. Just the two of us" Brook placed one of her hands on the side of his face. Josiah was stuck. He was disgusted by her in that moment.

"Back up Brooklyn" he gritted through his teeth.

"Baby please" Brook pleaded.

"Get the fuck out my face bitch!" Josiahs stern voice catapulted through the house. He became so loud Adore felt it would be best to shut the door to her room. She don't want her son witnessing such things.

Brooks body reacted instantly by leaping backwards in fear. Josiah never raised his voice at her ever.

"Who the fuck that baby for Brooklyn?" He questioned again. When he received no response he inched closer causing Isaiah to do so as well. She didn't believe her brother would put his hands on her but this type of new could cause a lot of people to act of character. "Fucking answer!" He got in her face. She had space to back up from him but she was paralysed with fear.

"I don't know" she broke down crying. Her whole world has just come crumbling down.

"I ain't playing with you. Is that my child?"

"Between you and Dae I don't know" she said sobbing between every other word.

Josiah didn't care about her tears. "Shut the fuck up" he sneered. "You out fucking niggas raw then bringing that shit to me now you pin a fucking child on me. Knowing how much I've wanted to have a baby with you. You trifling as fuck yo"

"And what about you huh?" Brook rebuttals. She wouldn't allow him to slit shame after everything he'd put her through in their relationship. "Since we were in high school you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. And you got that Adore bitch pregnant. There's your baby, the one you've always wanted. How are mad this one may not be yours?"

"This has nothing to do with Adore" Isaiah defended Adore.

"Shut the fuck Isaiah. Al this wouldn't have happened if you didn't have me around that fake bitch who probably talks shut about you to her friend Sage" Brook placed her attention on the young woman.

Isaiah only laughed a little. She wasn't bothered by Brook. She found it hilarious that she was trying to divert the attention on her.

"Girl you don't know who the father of you baby is. Worry about that and not who I decide to be friends with" Isaiah decided to leave the pair. "A damn fool" she stated as she headed in the direction of her room.

She didn't want even make it half way before Brook started throwing a slue of names her way. But what actually caught her ear was the mentioning of Dior.

"I may not be sure who the father of my child is but at least I can say it's not some mentally ill weirdo like that Dior nigga. You out here acting all high and mighty but that night gone don't you the same way your pussy of a brother been doing me for years" she went on and on. 

"You a dummy bitch just like that whore Adore"
(pleaseee why does it rhyme💀 )

Isaiah decided it would be best for her to just proceed to her room because if she were to entertain her foolery she would find herself arrested for assaulting a pregnant woman.

As soon as she reached her room she dialled Dior's number because she desperately needed to leave the home.

"Can you pick me up before I beat the fuck out this pregnant bitch"

***

And that's all folks😭😭

Any who. Hey y'all heyyyyyyyyyy.

I know I've been gone but I have made my return. Finally.

Fun fact this chapter was originally titled Regrets but I decided to make that the next chapter. I've had the first of this chapter since last year😭😭😭

I'm not even joking😭😭 I just hella demotivated last plus my life was packed with stupid shit. Buuut we move

Soooo how is everyone? I missed y'all so bad.

Thoughts on

June spilling the tea?

Tari'q finding out about the throuple? (I didn't even know that was a word until someone commented it😂)

Brook shifting the blame!

Is this Josiahs karma for everything he put Brook through?

Who's baby do y'all think it is or who's should it be. I already know but y'all could persuade me;)

Make sure y'all read the song lyrics in the beginning. They really say a lot about the theme of the chapter.

And this next chapter😅 some of y'all might hate me but it's time to really stir the pot *villainous laugh*

Let me know what y'all would like to see more of.

Any random opinions? About the book or in general.

It's partially edited by the way.

Don't forget to like and comment🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 347 44
I walked up the raggedy steps of Crenshaw projects. Avoiding stepping on needles , crack pipes and fisher price toys. I went on back into my room st...
3.6K 71 50
Mix Viking Blood and Sports, you get the most competitive, enthusiastic, and unforgiving group of scary people. This is a story of Henry 'Hiccup' Had...
10.3K 1.5K 53
#09 in tornado 24/08/2020 #15 in tornado 08/05/2020 #57 in feud 08/05/2020 #35 in loveromance 08/05/2020 #50 contract marriage 02/06/2020 Dior, a res...
744K 17.2K 62
𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™žπ™£π™œ π™₯π™€π™¨π™¨π™šπ™¨π™¨π™žπ™«π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™œπ™–? π™¬π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 π™π™žπ™’π™’π™’π™’!! ━━ "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...