๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ โœ”๏ธ

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ itsshawtybae

โ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š?โž ๊•ฅ She's beautiful, intelligent and seductiv... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

: ฬ—ฬ€โž›Introduction
1. My world
2. Daddy's little girl
3. She's back
4. Delinquent
5. Pool
6. The diner
7. Versace
9. Bad kisser
10. History
11. Bikini
12. Beer bottle
13. Swimmers
14. Horror
15. Breakfast
16. Sharing
17. Hand wraps
18. Sweet dreams
19. Demon time
20. Friends
21. Drinks
22. Dancefloor
23. Liquor
24. Cake
25. Sobriety
26. Men
27. Dripping
28. Fifteen days
29. Deadly kiss
30. Unfolding
31. Stars
32. Duo
33. Car keys
34. Rainy days are ours
35. Ghostface
36. Casey Becker
37. Deja vu
38. Midnight lust
39. Control
40. Room service
41. Insanity
42. Elysian
43. Our world
44. Mattia's girl
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›Epilogue

8. High enough

30.1K 1K 1.5K
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ itsshawtybae

CHAPTER 8
Ilaria de Luca

Noah and I danced until Imani grabbed ahold of my hand.

"I'm gonna steal her," was all she said before dragging me away in a hurry. As she pulled me along with her, my eyes landed on a tall, dark haired asshole.

He stood at the head of a table with a few other people.

There was a guy - a brunette - who started emptying out a clear packet with white powder onto the table. He used a card to separate the powder into little lines and when he finished he tapped Mattia's arm.

My eyes locked with Mattia for a split second until he looked down at the table, sniffing up the little line.

My lips slightly parted as I watched him use the back of his hand to wipe off the excess powder on his nose.

"Lucas just asked me to have sex with him," Imani blurts out, stealing attention.

It takes me a second to register what she's saying after seeing Mattia do... that.

"Lucas as in-" I pause pushing my tits up and she nods.

"Yes. I pretended that you called and needed me so that I could get some air."

I looked at her dumbfounded.

"You're not a virgin, you're single, and you only came with to have some fun with a guy so why are you freaking out?" I ask and she throws her hands up.

"Because..." she trails off.

I sighed, saying, "Because you're afraid that it'll mean nothing to him, even though it would also mean nothing to you but you don't want it to mean nothing to him."

"Exactly!" she yells out.

"Can't believe you interrupted my dance with a hot stranger for this."

"Oh yeah, speaking of..." she grins, wiggling her shoulders. "Someone has a new admirer."

"And so does she," I point over Imani's shoulder. She turns and sees Noah heading upstairs with another girl. "Thanks, by the way," I sarcastically say to Imani.

"Um, you're welcome," she crosses her arms over her chest. "Now you know he's not loyal and hops from one to the other."

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. "Now go get freaky," I push her shoulders and she couldn't even contain her excitement.

"I'll try not to enjoy it to much," she winked at me.

I don't know why she even came to me. She knew she wanted to have sex with him.

I turned to face everyone else and saw that Mattia was gone.

Well hopefully he did not see my dance partner ditch me.

I saw Angelo against the wall opposite me, making out with a girl. She broke the kiss, laughing and I realized that, that was her.

The girl he's been seeing.

I walked over and shook my head.

"So this is little miss sunshine, huh?" I tease, quoting Mattia's words when he made fun of Angelo two days ago.

"Naomi, this is Ilaria. My sister," he introduces us.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," she smiles, popping a dimple. She had soft, green eyes whereas her hair was the darkest black."How come I've never seen you before?"

"I've been out of the country," I bend the truth a little.

"Right..." she slowly nods, smiling.

Her and I spoke, getting along really well.

"You wanna grab a drink?" she asks and as I'm about to speak Angelo does.

"Nope," he puts both hands on her waist. "We have to go... study," he smiles. "Yeah, school. Important. Bye now," he says pushing her upstairs and he chuckles.

Study, my ass.

I loved her for him.

She's smart, pretty and can put up with my idiotic brother. They've been dating for almost four years now which is weird since Angelo only ever mentioned her a couple of times.

I will never understand the mind of a man.

Like U blared throughout the house and my eyes roamed around the room.

I looked around until the brunette that had been separating the powder looked over at me.

As I leaned back against the wall, his eyes slowly traveled up legs and lingered on my chest for a while.

His eyes met mine and I couldn't hold back a grin as he called me over.

I gave him a little shrug and he nodded towards the table.

I pushed myself off the wall and walked over to where he was. Not like I haven't done it before.

I stopped in front of Mattia - leaving no space between us. I bend over - pushing my ass into his torso, to move him back - as I lower my head to the table.

He doesn't even move back an inch as I sniff a clean line, slightly parting my lips.

Fuck, that feels good.

I miss Santiago.

I hear the brunette whistle - clearly impressed - and the guy beside him excitedly clap his hands.

"I'm next, fuck off," he shoves the brunette and I can't help but smile as I stand up straight.

I feel Mattia's presence behind me and I can't help but smile. Slowly turning around, I meet his low eyes.

"Oh. Didn't see you there," I lie.

"What are you doing," he asks and I bat my eyelashes, shrugging my shoulders.

"Some would call it having fun," I say, taking a small step towards him.

He doesn't move.

As someone tried passing behind me Mattia grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. The guy passed but Mattia kept his hands on my hips.

My body was pressed so close to his that I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

I slowly lift my hand, gently placing my palm onto his jaw. With my fingertips lingering on his neck, I slowly run my thumb across his bottom lip.

His lips slightly parted and I reached up onto my toes, gently taking his bottom lip between my teeth. I slowly pulled back, keeping my lips inches from his.

His hand slowly traced from my hip, up to my waist as I felt goosebumps rise on my skin within a matter of seconds.

Keeping my eyes on his lips, I softly smiled before lifting my eyes to meet his.

His eyes dropped to my lips and I stepped back, slightly poking my tongue against my cheek.

"Guys!" Nadia runs up to us. "We're playing kiss or shots. Let's go."

She grabs my arm and drags me over to a few sofas where people are sitting. There's a table in the middle with a random beer bottle on it.

I sit down next to Nadia and Imani. After a little while Mattia falls down next to some girl with long, wavy blonde hair. She had beautiful blue eyes and really long legs.

She tensed as he sat down but he didn't even acknowledge her presence.

I asked Imani - with my eyes - why she was down here and not upstairs with Lucas.

"Someone interrupted us so we just came downstairs. Moment was over," she whispers.

"Let's play," the blond smiles, picking up the bottle.

"Hold on," a brunette says, standing next to Mattia. "Y'all know the rules. 20 second make out or 3 shots. Back out now cause it's your only chance."

No one moves and the blond spins the bottle.

It stops, landing on Imani and a skinny raven headed kid. The raven head grins at Imani as he stands up. He stops in front of her, extending his hand.

"Piss off," Lucas shakes his head, wrapping his arm around her. "Nah, come on," he says and pulls her up with him.

Her jaw drops as she looks down at me with wide eyes and I wink at her.

She's all too excited.

The bottle gets spinned again.

After that it was a beautiful brunette and a cute blond. They made out and we continued. We then got to two guys but they immediately downed the shots with no hesitation.

Everyone urged them to quit playing since they got ecstatic when two girls made out but now they wouldn't.

It was my turn and I spun the bottle. Nadia excitedly grabbed my arm as we watched the bottle slowly come to a stop.

My heart was beating incredibly fast.

It stopped at... the brunette who called out the rules.

She grinned, placing her drink down and my cheeks flushed red. She chased the blond next to Mattia off and sat down - somewhat manspreading - and tapped her thighs for me.

"Go go go," Nadia encouraged me and I got up with a little smile.

Holy shit, am I doing this?

The brunette was taller than me, long legs, big brown eyes, light skinned with very attractive dimples.

Oh my...

I walked over to her and looked down at her. My eyes met with Mattia's for a second and he stared at me intently.

I straddled her and her hands roamed up my thighs, up my hips and stopped at my waist. "You ready princess?" she softly asks and I nods.

Oh my god, oh my god.

Mattia needs to watch this.

She pulled me up against her chest before I leaned in and kissed her. Everyone around us cheered and her hands moved down to my ass.

Wow this feels good.

She pulled my hips down against hers, deepening the kiss. She tilted her head to the side and so did I, to the opposite direction of course.

After what felt like a really short time - when it had actually been more than the given time - she slowly pulled away and she took my bottom lip between her teeth, slowly dragging it out.

I caught my breath, staring at her in aware.

I've never made out with a girl before.

This was nice- I get it now Arabella.

Note to self: Ask Arabella how she knew girls did it for her.

"That was so hot, do it again!" some guy yelled and everyone laughed.

"You good?" she asks, holding onto my waist.

I smiled, quickly dropping my eyes down to her lips before meeting her eyes again. "Yeah," I softly say. "I'm Ilaria, by the way."

"Macey," she smiles at me, showing her perfectly white teeth.

I got off of her lap and saw Imani looking at me in shock as she stood behind the sofa.

Macey got up as well and I hadn't taken a step back so she was extremely close to me. She smirked, looking at me before walking away.

I looked down - a little flustered - but accidentally locked eyes with Mattia. I saw the muscle in his jaw tick and his eyes held some strong emotion.

Macey was probably desperate, huh?

Imani grabbed my arm and we sat back down.

"What was that!" she whisper-yells and I shrug my shoulders.

"She's an amazing kisser," I nod, completely mesmerized.

The game continued but whenever it landed on Mattia, he drank without a second thought.

He was either a terrible kisser or he was just playing to get drunk.

It was his turn and he spun the bottle.

It landed on us. Him and I.

I watched as his eyes stayed on the bottle before it slowly lifted to meet my eyes. He didn't move, so I did.

I whispered to Imani and she nodded in understanding.

I walked over to Mattia's side, standing in front of him.

Wait he's seriously not going to drink?

Drink Mattia... anytime now!

He looked up at me, a challenge in his eyes and I swallowed hard.

I straddled his lap and a few people murmured as I sat down. I placed my forearms on his shoulders - emphasizing my chest. I felt his hands hold onto the sides of my thighs and a strong sensation wiggled it's way down between my legs.

Let's do this.

I leaned in to his ear, placing a soft kiss on it as I smiled. "You ready?" I softly whispered before pulling back to look him dead in the eyes.

He didn't answer but I caught the little glimpse he took at my lips.

Seconds later Imani handed me a shot and I downed it in one go.

The people around us laughed and some yelled out multiple curse words.

I licked my lips, watching his eyes shift between confusion and surprise.

I stood up and a really tall guy swings his arm over my shoulder, pulling me back and forth.

"Marry me," he grins and I chuckle.

"Oh my God," Nadia laughs, pulling me to sit down next to her. "You got a death wish, kid?" she asks and I shrug my shoulders.

Something like that.

___

y'all...
Santiago is the guy from the mental hospital. (in the first chapter)
he's not her ex.
they just had fun together, you know... sniffing and all.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

8.3M 123K 64
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
His Secret ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Ayo

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

5.1M 114K 45
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
713K 14.2K 51
(Messy plot) (4/5 plot holes, maybe more) ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ - My hands dig into his shoulders, adjusting to the size of him inside of me. He gives me a...
659K 12.8K 44
โ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃโž - ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ...