✅ Menace | Forced Marriage Wi...

Od thvfiqz

Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled on... Více

CH 1| MEET AFTER YEARS
CH 2| I HATE YOU! YOU KILLED MY LOVE
CH 3| WILL YOU FIGHT ME? I WILL.
CH 4 | DEATH IS NOT THE END!
CH 5 | MARRIAGE PAPERS
CH 6| I PROMISE! I WON'T LEAVE YOU
CH 7 |DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU KILLED?
CH 8 | GRIEF
CH 9 | MARRIAGE IS TOMORROW
CH 10 | I HATE YOU
CH 11| BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR STEPS
CH 12 | THE MARRIAGE
CH 13 | YOU WILL REGRET IT
CH 14 | SAD LOVE
CH 16 | THE RECEPTION PARTY
CH 17 | BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER - WAGER
CH 18 | DON'T CRY
CH 19 | MY FAULT
CH 20 | CLOSER
CH 21 | CARE
CH 22 | LOVE IN THE AIR
CH 23 | TAKING STEPS
CH 24 | DAY OUT
CH 25 | BECAUSE OF YOU
CH 26 | I LOVE YOU
CH 27 | HE WILL COME BACK
CH 28 | SORRY
EPILOGUE |THE NEW BEGINNING

CH 15 | MENACE

3.2K 138 3
Od thvfiqz

The car lurched in front of the high rise building as Namjoon didn't waste any second to open the car door for Jungkook.

Setting his step out of the car, Jungkook straightened his suit jacket before buttoning it. "Everything is fine?" Namjoon nodded sauntering behind Jungkook who was walking towards the elevator, "Yes, Everything is fine. All the shareholders are here."

Jungkook gave him a nod as they both entered the elevator while Namjoon pressed the button of the respective course, "They were asking for the major shareholder after Mr. Lee."

Jungkook gave an ear to Namjoon as he discerned the magnificent city vista within eye shots while the elevator ascended. 

The prattling of the people came to an end just as they all heard the door of the conference room opening. The cold aura of Jungkook conquering the atmosphere just as they all laid there eyes on him, raising their feet on their respective seats except one.

They all bowed to Jungkook while Jungkook elese halted on the certain one who was still seated on the chair just at the end of the table.

"Mr. Kim, get up." The person standing beside him whispered as he stared at Jungkook while raising his feet.

"Good morning! Mr. Jeon." Mr. Kim said as Jungkook said, "Good morning all, take your seats." Mr. Kim glared at Jungkook as Jungkook took his seat on another end of the table and Namjoon got comfortable beside him.

Mr. Kim sat at last as the meeting started.

"So why are you all here?" Jungkook questioned, he knew the reason but still he wanted to let members speak about it.

"We want to know who is the next major shareholder of The Lee corporation." Mr. Kim spoke as Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Anything else?" Jungkook looked around as they had their heads hung low.

Jungkook stood up followed by everyone except Mr. Kim, "So you all want to know who will be the next shareholder!" Jungkook took some steps ahead towards Mr. Kim as he stood up.

"I will announce the major shareholder and my spouse tonight." All the people present looked at each other as Mr. Kim spoke, "We already know that but we should be acknowledged about it before others." Jungkook sauntered towards Mr. Kim while pocketing his hands in his pants.

Leaning back against the table beside Mr. Kim Jungkook whispered, "You are not so special that you should be told about everything from others beforehand." Mr. Kim and Jungkook glared at each other.

Jungkook leaned in beside Mr. Kim before whispering, "Be in your limits or I will cross mine."

Jungkook turned around before asking, "Does anyone have any problem?" Everyone there shook their head while Jungkook stood in his respective place before asking, "And you Mr. Kim?" Looking at Jungkook, Mr. Kim shook his head as 'No' as Jungkook nodded his head saying, "Good! Meeting dismissed."

Jungkook twitched around as Namjoon opened the door for him before they both sauntered towards Mr. Lee's cabin which now belonged to him.

Stepping inside the cabin Jungkook asked Namjoon, "Are the paper's ready?" Namjoon nodded, "Yes, they are on the table." Jungkook strode towards the desk before opening the file and reading the papers.

Jungkook signed the papers off and handed them to Namjoon, "Here." Namjoon bowed before making his way out of there.

Jungkook's eyes travelled onto the chair where Mr. Lee used to sit whenever Jungkook used to visit the office.

Jungkook stretched his arms to trace the name plate belonging to Mr. Lee, touching the glass bedecking the name.

Retreating his hand Jungkook sauntered towards the glass pane watching the sumptuous vista of the city.

Time elapsed as evening came while you were seated on the land of the Oriel window gazing at the flowers blooming with a variety of tinges as Mrs. Lucy was asking the servants to water the plants wisely and with care.

The atmosphere was not humid as you could feel the freshness making you feel serene but your mind said otherwise as you blankly stared in the garden.

Mrs. Lucy's eyes caught your physique staring blankly in the air as she made up her mind to go upstairs.

Knocking on the door she didn't get any response so she twitched the knob and opened the door ajar, peeking inside the room.

Mrs. Lucy called out for you, "Mrs. Jeon." You came out of your reverie, jerking your head in her direction, "Yeah! Yes, Mrs. Lucy?" You asked coming down from the land.

"It's okay, Mrs. Jeon. I just came to check on you. Do you want anything?" Mrs. Lucy asked while you shook your head as 'No'.

"You would be getting bored in here. If you want I can show you the mansion or you can have a walk in the garden. It will be good for your health." Mrs. Lucy said.

"No, it's fine. I am okay here." You assured her but she said, "But you don't look okay." You looked on the floor, trying to ignore her gaze from your puffy eyes.

Slipping into your slip ons you got out of your room followed by Mrs. Lucy, "Come, I will take you to the garden." Mrs. Lucy declared with a smile as you bit your lower lip.

Stepping into the backyard you walked onto the patios to get to the garden. The invigorating aroma of the petrichor was making your inner self feel better while you walked alongside the flowers as well as the trees.

Mrs. Lucy walked beside you, explaining about the flowers blooming in this ongoing season. You were sauntering around the garden when the red rose caught your attention, recurring the phases of Neil when he used to bring roses to you on dates.

The thought of Jungkook crossed your mind as he used to give a bouquet of roses every weekend to you till you were here. Your eyes glistened while you were unwittingly staring at the ruby roses. Mrs. Lucy followed your gaze as she asked, "Mrs. Jeon, do you like red roses. Let me pluck it off."

You came out of your trance as you said, "No-" But Mrs. Lucy already plucked the scarlet rose for you, "Here, Mrs. Jeon." She stretched out the red rose for you as you gazed down at the rose from her.

You took the rose as you both walked a bit previous from sauntering inside the mansion.

Stroding inside the manor, Jungkook said to Namjoon who was behind him, "Everything should be perfect." Namjoon nodded, "Yes, everything is done. I have monitored it."

"We will be off at 7." Jungkook declared as he sauntered into the lounge. His gaze falling on your physique and then on the rose stem your fingers were clutching onto.

Halting his steps in front of you, you gazed at him. Memories flashback after watching the red rose in your hand but he looked away prior saying, "Get ready. We will leave at 7." He didn't want his feelings to hinder his actions but they were making it hard to resist.

Taking a glance at you he made his way towards the dining area but he heard a hiss leaving your mouth making him twitch around as his eyes clashed together as he strode back to you, "What happened?" He asked, scrutinizing your hands as a drop of blood was oozing out of your index finger because of the outgrown prickle of the stem.

Jungkook took a hold onto your hand but in a jiff you pulled it back making Jungkook look at you as your watery orbs got locked with him.

Taking a step back you were about to walk upstairs when he pulled you back by holding onto your wrist as he faced you.

He furrowed his eyebrows prior saying, "What is your problem?" Gazing right into your soul while you tried to get out of his grip as you said, "You! You are my problem. You were the one who killed my lover and you are asking what's my problem?" You shouted out while staring straight into your eyes.

You asked, "I wanna ask you. What was your problem with Neil? Why did you kill him?" You howled. Jungkook's grip around your wrist tightened as he pulled you closer before gritting his teeth, "Because he killed Mr. Lee." Leaving your wrist as he moved back taking a deep breath.

Your eyes enlarged but you still didn't want to acknowledge the knowledge, "He was with us when the accident took place."

Jungkook came closer to you as you retreated a step back, "He ordered his men god damn it." Jungkook bellowed, his eyes piercing through yours. Tears gushed down your cheeks. "He.. he can't do this. You are lying."

Jungkook said, "Believe whatever you want, I don't care. He got what he deserved. I would have killed him before if I would have known any sooner." You ruddy eyes gazed at him with vex as you declared, "You are a monster!"

Jungkook roared, "Yes! I am. So what? I am a menace. The monsters were the one who made me what I am today. You think living in the world of monsters is easy, it isn't! You have to become one of them, killing them is the only way out otherwise you would be the one who will get killed." Jungkook's veiny hands formed a fist while his red eyes looked at you with vex, eyebrows clashed with one another while leaning a bit over your figure.

Entirely unaware, Namjoon hearkened both of you but couldn't just butt in between you two as he made his way out of there, calling a certain one. Putting his phone near his ear, "Taehyung, I want the footage of Mr. Lee's manor of the day when Neil came back." "Why? All of a sudden." Taehyung asked from the other side, "It's important, just send it to me when you find it." Namjoon declared.

"I have to check it out. I will send it to you." Taehyung said before hanging up the call.

Running his hands through his hair, Jungkook strode upstairs, stepping onto the rose, leaving your physique down there while you were silent after his bellowing. You held onto the balustrade while murmuring, "Neil can't do anything. He can't kill dad. He can't!" You shook your head in disagreement.

Jungkook slammed the door of his room shut as he took off the donned cloth before throwing it off on the floor.

"She thinks of me as a monster. Yes, I am one. Whatever it takes, I will kill Alex." He bellowed, loosening his tie and unbuttoning the button.

Jungkook heard a knock on his door, "Come in." Servants entered inside with his clothes hung in the hanger, "Sir, your clothes are here." Placing the clothes inside his closet he made his way out.

You heard a knock on your door as Mrs. Lucy came in with your permission dragging the hanger with her, "Mrs. Jeon, your clothes are here for today's reception."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.3K 426 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
334K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
159K 7.1K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...